Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule Ideas - Whiteh's thread

4 posters

Go down

Rule Ideas - Whiteh's thread Empty Rule Ideas - Whiteh's thread

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 pm

This is my first suggestion thread; this time, my suggestions are for site rules. x3

1.) Respect the admins and their decisions, and if an admin ever issues a ban or some other penalty to you, don't bad-talk them and treat them as a malicious beast.

^ This is actually a problem; a lot of the time, when things escalate and someone gets banned, the one who was banned goes on and bad-talks the admin and tries to make them feel horrible. This isn't right; all the admins are doing is their job.

And that leads me to another rule suggestion regarding something similar.

2.) If an admin issues a ban or another penalty, all other admins have to respect this. They should not simply lift the penalty as if it were an obstacle or inconvenience; it was issued for a reason.

Penalties are always very heavily thought about before actually being issued; just brushing them away is actually kind of disrespectful, in my opinion. As if the one who issued it is just an annoyance, and their actions are for nothing.

And now, some last rule suggestions:

3.) Do not falsely announce that you are quitting, with the sole intent of attracting attention to yourself.

4.) If someone isn't responding to you, don't automatically assume and act like they're ignoring you/nobody cares about you. People have lives, and they aren't always 100% glued to the CB all the time; don't make a scene over it.

5.) Don't expect everyone to pay total, complete attention to you at all times. If people are talking about something that you aren't interested in or that doesn't apply to you, just accept that and don't whine or complain about it.

(NEW!) 6.) If you have been banned for any length of time (this includes permabans), do NOT create another account to circumvent the ban.

Thank you for your time. c:

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32612

Back to top Go down

Rule Ideas - Whiteh's thread Empty Re: Rule Ideas - Whiteh's thread

Post by Jewelsky Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:14 am

I think these are very good ideas and would cut down a lot on the amount of fighting.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Rule Ideas - Whiteh's thread Empty Re: Rule Ideas - Whiteh's thread

Post by Swirlstar Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:10 am

I agree with these completely. c:
Swirlstar
Swirlstar