Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's my opinion; deal with it, fans"

4 posters

Go down

"It's my opinion; deal with it, fans" Empty "It's my opinion; deal with it, fans"

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:22 pm

And here is yet another rant thread. o3o This time, it's about haters who post on certain boards in threads made by fans of something for fans of said thing to talk happily in.

It seems like, on certain websites, if you make a thread to express your love for something (like a book, show, music, or video game) and hope that other fans will discuss it with you, snarky Joe Hater feels that he has every right to waltz right in and let loose with his hate speech, just because it's his opinion and he has every right to express it. Excuse me, but there's such a thing as being rude with your opinion by forcing it down peoples' throats. Especially when he refuses to acknowledge that other peoples' POSITIVE opinions are valid as well, and that his opinion is not fact. If he thinks a game is bad because its graphics are "lame" and its humor is "stupid", that does NOT make it absolute fact and that does NOT give him the right to terrorize the people who love it. He is not king of the world, and he has no right to treat every fan of what he hates like some kind of moron.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32617

Back to top Go down

"It's my opinion; deal with it, fans" Empty Re: "It's my opinion; deal with it, fans"

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Joe Hater? There's a Joe for that xD
Ugh, tell me about it. Yes, it is your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN, HATER DUDE!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62208

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

"It's my opinion; deal with it, fans" Empty Re: "It's my opinion; deal with it, fans"

Post by Roseblossom Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:34 pm

There's a Joe for EVERYTHING. A Joe for hats, a Joe for toilets, a Joe for sandwhiches. There's even a Joe for Joes!

ikr xP
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27856

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Haters gonna hate = my least favorite phrase in the history of EVER.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquafina Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:08 am

I know! I would make threads on other warrior related sites, and one was ''Under The Dome fanclub.'' and someone made a commet ''its stupid. Waste of threads....'' ;-; hurtful very much XD

Aquafina
Apprentice

Herbs : 0
Fresh-kill : 18677

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:45 am

Yeah, that's awful. xP
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Honestly, some people don't realize that there are right and wrong times to just go and voice your opinions. xP Yes, we all have them and are free to have them, but it's polite sometimes to just keep them to yourself. But nooooo; people just have to always spew them freely, no matter the situation. I swear, some people would probably even go to see a family and their new baby, then go and openly call it the most hideous thing they've ever seen. Simply because it is their opinion and they're perfectly free to state it, and everyone else has to go with it and not be offended, or else they're some sort of rude person who must be lectured.

... I don't think I just derailed the topic by going on that micro-rant; it sticks to the topic. o3o
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32617

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:35 pm

I don't think you did. o3o
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum