Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday

3 posters

Go down

The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday Empty The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Okay, let me open up with the fact that people are awful. Legitimately. Not everybody, but based on what I had to deal with yesterday, I've deduced that at least the people in my school are awful.

I have this friend, and he's an amazing friend. He loves theater, music, and is a phenomenal singer. We like to sing together and we can harmonize like nobody's business. He's one of my closest school guy friends, though he's not exactly what most people would call a "people person". He has a short fuse too, and he's been through some stuff. Despite all of that, I love him like a brother.

But not everybody is understanding like that.

See, on Friday, my friends and I were about to sit down at our usual table, which seats about 8 people: Danielle, Audrey, Jenna, Tristen, Courtney, Brent, Garrett, and myself. We've all been friends since about freshman year of high school, and we have all sat together like this for about 2 years now. Well, everybody is settled at the table except for Brent, who had gotten up from his place to go get a drink.
Enter the girl none of us really like, maybe even hate: Bailey. She's caused us all so many problems that I cannot sit here and list them all right now, or else we'd be here until it's Saturday again.
You may be wondering where this is going, but just keep reading and you'll understand pretty fast.

Bailey, seeing the free seat at our table, steals Brent's place just as he's walking back from getting his drink. The rest of my friends and I are looking at her like:

The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday W9Yw4eU

Because she's in Brent's usual seat.
One of my friends says "That's Brent's seat, Bailey."
She says "Oh, he'll get over it."
Yet another of my friends says "No, he's sat there for two years. Give it back to him."
She just flips her hair and starts saying terrible things about him, a few examples being "So? It's not like he deserves this seat. He's probably the ugliest person I've ever seen, why do you all care about him?" and things like that. As she's speaking, Brent looks angry at first, but then his anger melts away to sadness and he looks so dejected and hurt. Like I said, he's sensitive and has a short fuse, so he begins to tear up from all the sheer nasty things being said about him.
Then Bailey has the AUDACITY to say "Oh, look. Now he's crying. What a crybaby, can't even handle the truth."
By this point I'm about to explode form anger, like:

The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday 98cdL8o

And Tristen, a guy friend who sits with us, says "Shut up, just shut up. You don't even know what he's been through, and you have no right to judge him like that. Besides, he's got a girlfriend, somebody who LOVES HIM DEARLY FOR WHO HE IS AND THINKS HE'S THE BEST PERSON ON THE EARTH, so obviously he's NOTHING like what you said. You better get up and leave before you I make you."

But no, Bailey doesn't stop there. She keeps saying nasty things about Brent, who is now in TEARS because of all the TERRIBLE, NASTY, JUST HORRIBLE THINGS SHE'S SAYING ABOUT HIM.
Finally, I found my voice and pointed out that everything she's saying is a reflection of her, not Brent, and that she is actually everything she is saying and so much more, and that Brent doesn't deserve anything that is being thrown at him right now.

Then Bailey reached across the table and slapped me across the face. Not very hard, but it was a slap, and she laid hands on me first. And Momma always said it was perfectly fine to fight somebody if they 1) horribly insult you/your beliefs/your friends/your family/etc. and 2) if they hit you first.
So that's exactly what I did.

I retaliated by fighting back, and it was a pretty easy fight. She mostly got kicks in to my shins, which are bruised as of right now, though I did far worse to her... maybe more than she deserved, but I don't regret a single smack, punch, or yank on her hair that I dished out.
I didn't get in trouble since I was defending my friend and she hit me first. She, however, has a massive suspension going on that will last for three days.

I'm not a violent person.
But you don't get to say ANYTHING about my friends when I'm around.

You insult my friends, you insult me.

Back to top Go down

The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday Empty Re: The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday

Post by Wheatpaw Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:09 pm

I agree with you. Bailey sounds just like a mean girl in my class named Kassidy D:
She's just awful. She's said all these things:
-She accused me of having ADHD
-She said she wanted to hang my friend
-She called my friend's mother....well....something that should be censored
-On the day my friend was absent, she said she hated her and wanted to kill her
Wheatpaw
Wheatpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 10
Fresh-kill : 19704

Back to top Go down

The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday Empty Re: The Story of How Zellie Got Into A Fist Fight on Friday

Post by Silverstar Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Bailey. Must be a name that has to do with complete idiots. There is a girl named Bailey at my school...I have a word for her I won't say here.

Does that girl not have emotions?!? Or common sense?!
I think it was honorable of you standing up for your friend. And she seriously had the nerve to slap you? I agree...she hurt you first and you had the right to fight back. She got what she deserved.

I am sorry it all happened though >.<
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20141

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:07 am

Ugh, exactly. It seems like I'm the only person in the world who is willing to stand up for their friends. Glad I was wrong.
I've used that phrase multiple times before: "You insult my friends, you insult me." When my sister insulted you guys, going so far as to say that a certain member SUCKED, that hurt my feelings. When people were making fun of my friend for wanting to do karate and her mom saying "Oh my word" instead of cussing or something, (stupid reasons right) that hurt my feelings.
But every time I try to stand up, I get told off or something.
"You're such a nerd. You don't have to stand up for them."
"You're trying to be strong, aren't you?"
Words HURT. >.<
I'm glad you had the courage to stand up like that. Good job, Zellie. I applaud you. Thank you for defending people like that. <333
But if I feel terrible about something like that, I always just repeat the last stanza of my favorite poem in my head.
The bravest are the small,
The weakest are the strong,
The most fearful find the courage
To battle what is wrong.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum