Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:32 pm

"Ohhhh... Mint tea... That sounds lovely." Rosalina made her way to Palutena's side of the table, examining the little box she had brought. "Thank you for bringing that; I'm sure we can make a splendid tea out of it," she stated, gently placing a hand on the box's side.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32617

Back to top Go down

The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret Supreme Epic Tea Party (A Light-Hearted RP)

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:40 pm

"You're welcome; they're very recently picked, so they should make a splendid tea," Palutena responded with a smile. "I do wish I had time to bring more things, however... I was kind of in a rush to get here; though it's no problem, really."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27957

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 pm

"Oh...?" Rosalina seemed slightly concerned. "What caused you to rush? There was no need to; everything is just beginning. Besides, the time we spend here counts for nothing in the places we came from; upon returning, it will be like no time has passed... I do hope that you haven't forgotten anything important in your rush."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:57 pm

"Oh, I was just rather eager to get here early, I suppose..." Palutena replied, a slightly embarrassed tone in her voice. Her expression suddenly changed to a rather shocked one, however, when Rosalina mentioned the word 'forgotten'. "Oh no..." She murmured under her breath as something crucial returned to her mind.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:01 pm

"... What's the matter?" Rosalina asked, sounding more concerned than before. "Is something terribly wrong? You sound rather tense... I do hope it's nothing serious..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:04 pm

"No, don't worry," Palutena reassured Rosalina after a moment. "It's just that I somehow forgot to bring... a special guest, who had been begging for me to let him tag along." She sighed, though there was a slight look of amusement on her face.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Rosalina was very relieved. "Oh... That's good, I suppose," she replied, smiling again. "Though it is kind of a shame. Perhaps you should take a moment to head back for him, then return here once you're both ready. We'll be patiently waiting, of course; there's no need to hurry."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:13 pm

"Yes; I do believe that I should go back to get him..." Palutena replied, appearing less stressed now. "Thank you for this, and sorry to be a bother...!" She added in quickly. "I will return soon enough," After waving her hand goodbye, she made a portal appear out of thin air, which she proceeded to step into.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Rosalina chuckled, waving back, then continued to prepare the table for when the tea party began taking off. Glancing at the table and thinking that there wasn't quite enough to choose from in the way of snacks, she simply raised then flicked her wand, and a few more plates appeared on the table; one with tiny vanilla cupcakes, one with jelly rolls, and one with various sandwiches cut into snack-sized triangles.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:48 pm

A little while later, another portal opened up, in the same place as the last one. Out of it came, just as before, Palutena. "Hi, again... I have returned; and with a special guest, this time...!" She greeted, waving her hand.

Following Palutena was a spunky-looking angel, who appeared no older than 13. Upon entering, he looked around the grand room, his eyes widening with excitement. "Nice place...!" He exclaimed, completely forgetting to greet the others in the room.

(I suppose you'd consider this newcomer a guest character; so I'll make a tiny form for him~
Name: Pit
Appearance: See here
[and of course, he's a good guy. o3o])
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:58 pm

As soon as she heard the voices of Palutena and the guest she brought along. Rosalina turned around to face them. "Welcome back," she greeted, "and hello there...!" She walked up to Pit, crouching down slightly so she was closer to his level. "You must be the guest Palutena mentioned before she left earlier..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 am

When Rosalina approached him and gave a friendly greeting, Pit snapped out of his slight space-out and turned to face the princess. "O-oh...! Hi!" He spoke up in a slightly embarrassed tone. "Yep; I'm the special guest!" He added, standing tall.

As Palutena observed the young angel, she couldn't help but chuckle softly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:16 am

"Our tea party's just about to start; I do hope you enjoy yourself... ...?" Rosalina trailed off, giving this angelic guest a chance to introduce himself.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:26 am

Though Pit was just given the perfect opportunity to introduce himself, this idea didn't seem to be coming to him right away, and he just stared at Rosalina with a blank, cheerful expression before it dawned on him. After a moment, though, he spoke once more. "Oh, riiiight; my name's Pit...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 am

Rosalina couldn't help giggling at Pit's blankness, followed by his sudden realization, as if a lightbulb suddenly blinked on in his head. "Hi, Pit," she chuckled, "my name is Rosalina." Standing up straight again, she looked back at the table. "... I still feel like something's missing when it comes to snacks," she thought aloud.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:10 am

"Snacks...?" Pit echoed, his eyes growing wide. "I think I can help...!" There was a tone of eagerness in his voice as he spoke.

"Remember, Pit... This is a tea party, so we don't really need any food like-," Palutena began to advise, though she didn't have much time to speak before the young angel continued.

"How about some hamburgers?" Pit asked cheerily, thinking that this was a genuinely great idea.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:17 am

Again, Rosalina let out a little laugh. "Well, I don't think hamburgers are exactly the kind of food that one expects to eat at a tea party..." A kind look spread across her face. "However, that doesn't mean you can't have one if that's what you're hungry for..." Holding her wand behind her back, she gave it a very small wave, causing a hamburger to appear and float before Pit's eyes.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:22 am

At the sight of the hamburger floating before him, Pit's eyes grew extremely wide, and he practically began to drool. "Whoa; Thanks...!" He exclaimed with a grin, quickly grabbing the floating food and taking a huge, ungraceful bite.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:32 am

"You're very welcome; it's no trouble at all..." Rosalina turned to the table for a moment, carefully taking a Star Bit cookie from the bowl she brought to the party, then turned back and held it out to Pit. "And once you've finished that burger, perhaps you'd like to try a Star Bit cookie?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:35 am

When Rosalina offered him a Star Bit cookie, Pit began to eat his hamburger in faster bites. "I'd love to...!" He spoke in a muffled voice, his mouth still wrapped around the current food in his hands.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 am

"Hold on; don't eat so fast... You could give yourself a stomachache, or maybe even worse," Rosalina advised, chuckling slightly, but also with a hint of genuine concern in her voice.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 am

"Right... Sorry," Pit nodded his head slowly, his wings drooping slightly as he reluctantly but obediently started taking slower bites of his hamburger.

Palutena couldn't help but let out a small giggle at Pit's childish reluctance. She then momentarily glanced at Rosalina with an amused yet slightly embarrassed look on her face. "I hope he's not... disrupting the atmosphere too much," She whispered.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:01 am

"Oh, it's perfectly alright," Rosalina reassured Palutena with a dainty smile. "He's not hurting anybody; he's simply young and full of energy. I'm sure he means no harm, correct?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:05 am

"Oh, yes; he's harmless, I can assure you..." Palutena replied with a soft chuckle. "Except to your supply of food, perhaps," She quickly added in with amusement as she glanced at the angel, who was still thoroughly enjoying his hamburger.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:15 am

At the same time, Rosalina glanced at Pit as well. "No matter; there's always more where that came from, of course... It's not like we can just run out with no way to replenish our snack selection." She paused for a moment before continuing. "... Although when it comes to my Star Bit cookies, they taste far better when carefully baked from scratch, as opposed to just being pulled out of thin air."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum