Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿ - Page 9 Empty Re: ✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Suddenly, a low growl could be heard coming from somewhere in the area.
Gasping, Charlie rushed to the shelter, taking a large leaf with him. "Quick; everyone inside!" he hissed in a whisper, motioning for everyone to follow him into the pit. Instantly, all of his Pikmin rushed to safety, following each other in an organized fashion.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32722

Back to top Go down

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿ - Page 9 Empty Re: ✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:02 pm

"C-coming...!" Alph gasped, running after Charlie into the pit with his squad of Pikmin quickly piling in after him. "I-is everyone here...?" He puffed.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28062

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:08 pm

"I'd say so," Charlie whispered. Quickly, he reached out of the pit and pulled the leaf he had brought over the remaining gap in the roof. "There... We should be perfectly hidden now. I think we should try to get some sleep... But be prepared to wake up and run for your life if we have to."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:20 pm

"OK... I'll try." Alph responded with a small nod of his head and curled up at one edge of the pit, trying to take up as little space as possible. "Hopefully we can get a good night's sleep..." He murmured through a yawn.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:37 pm

"I sure hope so," Charlie replied, whispering as quietly as possible as not to give away their location. "We need the energy to react quickly to dangerous situations if we have to..." Stretching, he settled down against one of the pit's "walls." "But let's just forget about that for now; we're safe for the time being. See you in the morning; we'll begin finding our way back to the Drake tomorrow."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:45 pm

"Right; goodnight, captain..." Alph whispered back, stretching and getting comfortable. For a moment he just stared at the "wall" next to him, deep in thought, though he couldn't keep his eyes open for long before they drooped shut.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Soon enough, Charlie drifted off to sleep as well. In the very center of the pit, the Pikmin huddled together, staying perfectly silent and still.
Meanwhile, at the Drake, Brittany was writing the day's log entry:

Day 2
Today started out really well; all three of us sat around and had a really enjoyable breakfast. However, this afternoon, both Alph and Charlie somehow ended up getting lost and never making it back to the Drake at sunset. I'm so worried... What if they've been eaten by now? The feeling of being completely alone on an alien planet... How terrifying. But on the bright side, at least their meals didn't go to waste tonight.
My stomach kind of hurts.

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿ - Page 9 2rrtket -Brittany

Last edited by ★Whitefeather★GO ROSIE!★ on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a sprite to the log for pizazz... o3o)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 pm

After quite a while of sleep, Alph's eyes fluttered back open as he woke up. Could it be morning already...? He wondered, squinting his eyes groggily as he looked up at the roof of their makeshift den.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:36 pm

It was indeed morning. Thin beams of sunlight shone delicately through the tiny gaps between the leaves, and the peaceful sounds of the wilderness could be faintly heard coming from all directions.
Before long, after stirring for a moment, Charlie gradually awoke. "Ah... Is everyone alright...?" he asked, yawning quietly.
Just as they were the night before, the Pikmin were all gathered in the center of the pit, now awake. They curiously observed their leaders, as if awaiting orders already.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:41 pm

"Good morning, captain," Alph greeted, slowly sitting up and stretching. "I believe so." He added in response to Charlie's question, scanning the Pikmin in the pit's center to make sure they were all still present.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:10 pm

"We should probably get moving as soon as possible," Charlie stated. "The sooner we return to the Drake, the better... We haven't eaten since yesterday morning, for one thing!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 pm

"I agree," Alph responded with a little nod. "We don't want to wait until we're too weakened by our hunger to continue..." He added, appearing slightly worried as he spoke.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:03 pm

"Exactly," Charlie replied, also appearing to look a little concerned. "Just try your hardest to keep pushing on; we'll make it there eventually..."
Meanwhile, Brittany was already preparing to head out on a mission of her own. She gathered a strong army of forty Red Pikmin, twenty Rock Pikmin, and fifteen Flying Pikmin. I think I'm ready for just about any monster that comes my way, she thought to herself, feeling brave. And in case we run into fruit... That's where the little Flying Pikmin come in. For a brief moment, she glanced down at her KopPad to determine the location of Alph and Charlie's signals. "Alright guys," she cried heroically, trying to stay as enthusiastic as possible, "onwaaaaaaaard!" As she took off running towards her destination, her army of Pikmin cheered, then came charging after her.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:49 am

"I will, captain." Standing up tall, Alph tried his best to keep his remaining determination intact. Upon seeing this, some of the Pikmin began to mimic him, standing tall just as he was and letting out determined little squeaks.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Seeing Alph's Pikmin mimicking their leader so enthusiastically, Charlie laughed. "Alright then; let's move on out!" Carefully, he slid the leaf covering the exit out of the way, poking his head out of the opening to look around. "... There doesn't appear to be anything lurking around here; I'd say we can head out." With his Pikmin following close behind in an organized formation, he climbed out of the pit and began marching.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 pm

"Great...!" Climbing out of the pit after Charlie and his Pikmin, Alph glanced around at their surroundings, glad to see the daylight again. "Maybe we can make it back before anything spots us..." He added, noting the current lack of apparent predators.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:42 pm

"That's the idea," Charlie replied, moving quickly. "Also, before we're too weakened by hunger to continue on... That wouldn't be good at all. No matter what, just try to hang in there."
Meanwhile, Brittany was standing atop a high ledge, trying to get a good view of the area in her search for her missing crewmates. I think I should contact them to see if they're even doing alright, she suddenly thought. She then proceeded to take out her KopPad and attempt to contact either of the missing Koppaites.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:01 am

"You have a point," Alph agreed, pushing forward with what energy he still had left. Suddenly, hearing the sound of his KopPad receiving a signal a little while into their trek, he stopped in his tracks to take it out and then proceeded to answer.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:36 pm

"Hey there...! Alph!" Brittany greeted, smiling when her crewmate responded to her signal. "I'm out here looking for you guys... It's so scary being alone and fending for yourself on an alien planet, you know?"
"Well, I wouldn't say scary," Charlie replied, leaning in, "but it IS a challenge. Thankfully, we're doing just fine so fa-..."
"What?" Brittany interrupted. "Nonono; I wasn't talking about you! Last night, I was ALL ALONE. It was downright terrifying! What if something happened and I got really hurt or something? Nobody would be around to help me; I'd be a goner!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:41 pm

"Hello, Brittany...!" Alph smiled, waving a hand in greeting to his crewmate. He pulled back a little when Charlie leaned in to give the captain some space, and simply observed the unfolding conversation for a moment. "You did have the safety of the Drake, however." He noted after they had both finished speaking.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:58 pm

"Well, yeah," Brittany replied. "But still... It was creepy. So I'm making a point of finding you guys as soon as possible."
"Alright then... The important thing is that you're on the job, anyway," Charlie responded awkwardly, trying not to point out the selfishness of Brittany's motive, as she was still coming to their aid, after all.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:44 pm

"Yeah..." Alph nodded his head in agreement with Charlie, also sounding slightly awkward. "So, I guess we should all keep moving now... correct?" He asked, glancing at the captain.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:13 pm

"Yes... Yes we should," Charlie agreed, nodding. "Let's all work hard to reunite with each other! I hope everything will go well."
Brittany nodded as the captain spoke. "Agreed; see you guys soon, hopefully!" Putting away her KopPad, she continued on her way.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 pm

"Bye for now...!" Alph finished before putting away his KopPad. Taking another look at their surroundings, he proceeded to march forward once more, his Pikmin squad right there with him.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:38 pm

(Time for that spontaneous new character we discussed last night~)

Name: N/A
Appearance: Like any other Winged Pikmin, except with a slightly lighter purple flower
Personality and Traits: Notably determined to survive, making it stand out somewhat from other Pikmin

(And of course, as the form suggested... It is indeed a Winged Pikmin. o3o)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next