Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors and Fighters; a private Warriors RP for the StealthStorm Sisters

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Warriors and Fighters; a private Warriors RP for the StealthStorm Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors and Fighters; a private Warriors RP for the StealthStorm Sisters

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Riverstar looked long and hard at Pawstep. Her gaze seeming to search every inch of his eyes. Then she gave a quick nod. "But you'll be staying in the Medicine-Cat's den, and will be watched every day until you have earned our trust. We cannot be sure your not just running a mission for NPU yet. And she lead him to the MC's Den.

The joy that had infested the clan just moments ago, and had been almost too thick to walk though, seemed to have disappeared. The warriors looked confused, and nervous, and a few, the ones closer to Pawstep, looked cautiously optimistic. One thing to notice, was there was still several warriors surrounding the Queens den, all looking rather defiant, and defensive.

Two cats (Fireclaw, and Badgerclaw) took post infront of the MC Den, and sat there, as if they were guarding the entrance. Riverstar said to Pawstep before she left "Welcome back, my friend." And she turned away.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Warriors and Fighters; a private Warriors RP for the StealthStorm Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors and Fighters; a private Warriors RP for the StealthStorm Sisters

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:24 pm

"Good to be back..." He sighed, and curled up in the medicine cat's den, as if wanting to curl himself up out of existence.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17607

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Dapplewing was no where to be been, and she didn't come for about an hour. When she came back, she entered her den, looking rather busy, but very happy non the less, then she looked up and saw Pawstep. She froze. "Pawstep?" She asked. Slowly approaching. ".. I heard a racket in the clearing, but... I didn't know it was you. Well, I guess this is the most logical place for you to stay. She nodded, and went past Pawstep into the bracken 'cabinet' in a way, and started sorting herbs.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 pm

"I.....I may not stay long." He said. "I hate leaving them there....."

Pawstep began to realize what happened exactly.

"I tried to ally some of them back to me. But everyone was so determined, so dedicated to the Pack......am I wrong in my way of thinking?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Dapplewing looked over her shoulder at him. "No, Pawstep. Not at all. From the very beginning, you've wanted us to stay allies, and FirePack to stay in MapleClan's territory. I understand that you want freedom, and safety for you pack, as much as any fox." She left the den, holding some wilting herbs, and putting them down by a puddle of water. "If your choice was the right one remains to be seen." She looked at him for a second. "I'm sure NPU feeds you scraps! Here, have this:" And she left the den for a moment, returning with a plump mouse in her jaws. Which she dropped at Pawstep's feet.

"Now, I have been very busy this morning, and I think I should get my rest." She then curled up in her nest, wrapping her tail over her nose.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Pawstep ate the mouse gratefully.

"Actually, they don't feed us. Everyone hunts for themselves. It's a way of helping single out the weak, and making the strong stronger. And no one is allowed to share--even with their young, if the young are old enough--because it messes up the system."

Pawstep looked at what was left.

"Actually, the prey in NightPack ULTRA territory are kind of scimpy anyway, compared to these. I miss their scent."

He felt guilty still as he ate.

"Here I am eating healthily that which I didn't catch, and my family are still back there, hunting for scraps...."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Dapplewing's ears drooped "they're fine. Don't worry about them. Copper wouldn't be this reckless. I'm sure he has a plan."

She covered her nose once more "Now, try and get some sleep. You probably need it."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:49 pm

"OK.....thanks, Dapplewing."

Pawstep fell asleep remarkably quickly on the comfortable moss, surrounded by the familiar, muted scent of herbs.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Dapplewing fell asleep rather quickly as well. She awoke allot later, when the sun was in it's highest point in the sky. She slipped past Pawstep as quietly as she could, so she could take Eagleheart some Feverfew, to help her produce milk.

A few days later. Dapplewing was awoken by a smell. A smell that was all to familiar. She jumped to her feet "Wh..Where's that smell coming from?!" Her voice was nervous. Suddenly, Eagleheart screamed.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Pawstep leaped into the clearing.

"What!? Where!? What smell!?" He started sniffing around frantically.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Dapplewing rushed to Eagleheart's side. The guards stopped Pawstep.

"IT'S LILYKIT!" Eagleheart wailed. "SHE'S DEAD!" Dapplewing gasped. "What?!" She looked at the little kit. "Oh my..." She was all beaten, and torn up. Dapplewing pulled the soft limp little body closer to her. "Who could have done this? To a kit? Who hadn't even opened her eyes?"

Riverstar came into the den, and seeing the kit gasped. "Oh, Eagleheart... I'm so sorry." Eagleheart pulled Spiritkit, and Spiderkit closer to her. She lowered her head. Crying a little. Stripewhisker (Who had slept in the den.) Wrapped his tail around her comfortingly.

Dapplewing carried the tiny body out of the den, and putting the little body in the middle of the clearing, raised a yowl. This time, not of joy, but of great sorrow.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Pawstep wanted to rush in to help, but he restrained himself. He came barely close enough to whisper,

"Oh, Eagleheart.....I'm so sorry...!"

He couldn't help feeling that this was a warning that he should be near his family so the same wouldn't happen to any of his own pups.

What could have caused this? Or who? And why?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:09 pm

The whole clan followed in Dapplewing's yowl. After a few minutes, Riverstar walked up to the guards. "Don't let ANYTHING pass your sight! I have no idea what caused this, and I don't want it repeated!" The guards nodded.

Suddenly Cloudclaw turned on Pawstep. Fury in his eyes. "HE killed Lilykit!! WHO else could it have been!? Pawstep killed her!" Gasps went around the clan, then considerate murmurs, and glances from everycat
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Pawstep could only wince and curl up. He expected this.

The only thing he could argue was,

"Why? Why would I want to? Also, how? Is my scent on Lilykit.....?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Riverstar walked up to Pawstep. "All I can say, is if it WAS you, I am very ashamed of you. And until proven otherwise, you shall be guilty, and kept in STRICT confinement. The two cats that had been watching him earlier, walked up, and dragged Pawstep just outside the camp, where they did what they had done with Stoneleap when Riverstar was a new leader, and forced his paws under some tree roots, where they were firmly stuck. When the two toms went back inside, they warned the entrance guards to watch him. They nodded
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:58 pm

In the middle of the night, Lunakin, utterly scentless, crept up to Mapleclan. He climbed on top of dens and peeked in silently. He did this with every den, and glanced at every guard, before seeing Pawstep atop the roof with him.

"Lunakin. I knew it was you."

"H-how did you--"

"You've been coming to Mapleclan for several nights now. I don't even smell you, yet I know you're there. I know who you are. So tell me now. Did you kill those MapleClan cats?"

Lunakin was genuinely taken aback. "Is--is that what's--I didn't kill them! No....!"

Pawstep looked at him with disbelief.

"Seriously! I've been checking on MapleClan. Gusty told me to!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Dapplewings emerald eyes glowed in the night as she woke up. She looked up to Lunakin "Lunakin. What are you doing here?" She asked softly. Stretching she said "both of you should be asleep right now. Like I was-" She glared mischievously at Pawstep "Until SOMEONE woke me up just now." Looking back up at Lunakin, and said "You should go. The guards should be able to smell you soon. If they smell you, they'll wake Riverstar, and it'll be nothing but trouble for you."

She sighed. "Listen, Lunakin... I understand you probably didn't come because you wanted to, that's not like you, but even if someone, sent you, you can't come back. Our clan is on edge because of something, we don't know what, has been happening lately, and has been putting us all on edge. The clan would put you into custody before they even took a second glace. Maybe even pass judgement. Your lucky you only woke me. I don't want a fight, okay? So you should get out while you can."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:00 pm

"That's why I came...." Lunakin said. "Someone has been picking off MapleClan, and I wanna know who, and why. I plan to catch them in their tracks. But, if I wake any more Clanfolk, nobody'll believe that story...."

Lunakin left without another word.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Dapplewing watched him go.

The next morning, about an hour after Tangledfur and Hollypetal had left on a border patrol, Tangledfur came rushing back "YOU'VE GOTTA HURRY! WE WERE ATTACKED! ON THE EASTERN BORDER (Border with IceClan) HOLLYPETAL'S HURT BADLY!" Riverstar and Dapplewing rushed after her as she lead them to where Hollypetal and Tangledfur were attacked. They got there just in time to see a black figure, standing over Hollypetal, look up, and dash off. By the time the cats got down to Hollypetal, she was already dead. Beat up in the same way as Lilykit, and Dockpetal

"What's going on here?!" Riverstar growled through gritted teeth. "Who would do such a thing?! And WHY?!" A tear streamed down her face as she looked at the dead body of her daughter.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Pawstep rushed in after them. "Ohhh no....." He looked around anxiously. He thought he saw a shaded figure jus disappearing into hte mists of hte forest.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 pm

It had been several weeks sense that moment. Riverstar was awoken in the middle of the night. Something was off. She stayed in her den, but looked down at the camp. Suddenly she heard a gasp, and she saw the silhouette of one of the guards collapse. Her ears pricked, but her head remained on her paws. She saw a shadowing figure entering the camp. It disappeared into the warrior's den for a moment, then it reappeared. It was headed for her den. It climbed the rock-path, and turned with it's back to Riverstar. She slowly got up, then leaped. The unsuspecting cat was easily knocked over. Both cats tumbled to the ground. Riverstar landed on top. Her claws deep in the fur of the cat who had sneaked into the camp.

"Ahh, so it's you." The tom Riverstar was pinning said with a smile. "That was rather... Refreshing. Not many have had the power to do what your going to do, you know." Riverstar glanced at him confused. "And what would that be?" "The future, oh the future. It is something, only I can know."

"Who are you?" She snarled. He smiled "and just because you've managed to pin me-well done by the way- I'm going to tell you everything I know?" "No," Riverstar said, a hint of annoyance in her tone. "But because you've killed so many cats in MY clan, and I wanna know why! And most of all WHO!" He smiled. "I like your determination. Ok, I'll tell you... A scratch but not in the pelt. A crack, but not in a rock. But, what do you call... The crack of the bone?" He pushed Riverstar off him with surprising ease, and stood. "Get OUT!" Riverstar snarled. Arching her back. "Leave the clan, and NEVER come back! If you do, I will KILL YOU!" He glared at her. "Oh, I'll leave. For now. But I am not done with you yet."

He turned, and disappeared into the shadows. Riverstar rushed toward Berrypelt (The guard who the cat attacked) She crouched beside him "Are you ok?" She whispered. The tom slowly got up. He rubbed his neck. "Owww. Yeah, I'm ok." "You need to take a rest. Take the rest of your shift off. Sparrowfoot hasn't been on shift for a while. He can spare the rest of the night." Berrypelt nodded. "I'll go wake him. Thank you." Riverstar nodded. "And get your neck checked out soon, ok?" He nodded, and headed into the warrior's den.

Riverstar sat in her den "We've got to do something. I can't loose any more warriors. Next time I come into contact with him... He will be cast from the forest!" Riverstar scowled. "But I must know who I am banishing.. The crack of a bone... What is that?" She sighed.

A week later:

"OOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!"

"BRANCHPAW! Are you ok?!"

"OW! MY LEG!"

"Get Dapplewing!" Goldenpaw squealed.

Dapplewing came rushing. "What happened?!"

"He fell from a tree, and landed on his leg wrong!"

"Let me see..." Dapplewing whispered. crouching by Branchpaw's leg. Riverstar leaped down from the rock-path. "What's going on?" She asked. "Branchpaw hurt his leg." Goldenpaw explained. "Can you move your toes?" Dapplewing asked. Branchpaw nodded "Yeah." "Then can you show me?" "I am. I'm wiggling my toes." Dapplewing gasped. "No... Your not." Dapplewing sat up "He broke his leg. He's got a bone fracture." Riverstar's ears pricked. "Fracture, you said?" Dapplewing looked over her shoulder. "Yeah.. It is..." "What do you call a crack of the bone... A bone fracture!" She whispered. "That's his name! Fracture!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 pm

(Woops I mean Bouncepaw, not Branchpaw)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Pawstep looked at the broken leg. "I'll bandage the leg so it can heal. You go investigate."

(I thought we were advancing further than this but OK :3)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 pm

(I'm not done ^.^)

A while later... A few days later. Riverstar had thought of a plan... And soon, it came into action.

"MOUSEFLIGHT!" Patchfur cried. Rushing to the injured warrior's side. He crouched over her, tears streaming from his eyes. "I am so sorry." He whispered. suddenly a brown tabby approached the spotted warrior from behind. Patchfur didn't see hear him coming. The tabby lifted his paw, claws unsheathed. Suddenly, Patchfur froze. "Huh.. I knew I was the next target." He looked over his shoulder. "Hello, Fracture." The taby backed away. "Well, I'm surprised. Your clan is exceeding my expectations." Riverstar appeared from the camp. "We planned all of this." She explained. "I can't have you hurting my warriors. Your trapped now.... And... I know your name." She scowled.

"Oh, if your here to kill me, as I expect, then I think I'll be going." He chuckled. "Till we meet again, Riverstar." Oh no you don't! She leaped at him. Pushing him to the ground. "I CANNOT let you live!" "Oh Riverstar. Haha! What a life.. You know.. Two conflicting powers will collide. Clash in a desperate struggle for survival. And you, oh cat of the water, will fall by my claws." He gave a weird, scary laugh "Yes, oh yes you, in all your power, will fall by my claws!! HAHAHAAAHAHAHAA!" His laughing suddenly stopped and he caught Riverstar in an awful gaze, and with no pause at all between the stop of his laugh, he said "Just like this!" And he slashed her cheek. Forcing her to rear off him. "Now, goodbye." And he got up, and ran off. Leaving Riverstar rather dazed.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:07 pm

(Congratulations! You've written your first psychopath! I'm so pwoud of you <3 I wanna see you make him even MORE insane. 8D)

Pawstep ran out, straight past the Clan cats, following the murderer's scent without a word.

He ran deep into the forest, refusing to lose the cat's scent trail. He didn't actually see the cat until he was almost on the other side of the woods. At this point, Pawstep climbed the nearest tree and continued pursuing him from above.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next