Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD) - Page 7 Empty Re: COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

Post by Glimmerwing Mon May 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Tigerstar's eyes widened. Hug?? What the...of course not, what is this?! Wait...but I have to seem nice. I have to slowly convince her to become a Dark Forest warrior, whatever it takes. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and opened them once more. This time they were much less cold; now the amber color was bright and happy like sunshine. He forced an enthusiastic grin on his face. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!! HUUUUUUGSSSS!! WITH MY FAAAAAAVORITE STUDENT. We have LOOOOOOOTS of FUUUUUUN training to do!!!!" He leaned down and, trying to seem genuine, he reluctantly reached his paws around her neck and hugged her. "Welcome baaaaack, Cometsong....heh heh...heh."

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Mon May 08, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : couple typos lol)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34181

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD) - Page 7 Empty Re: COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon May 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Cometsong could hardly contain her happiness. "I always knew you cared, Master Tigerstar." Her smile was huge, and tears were brimming her eyes. "It seemed like deep down maybe I was annoying to you. But, eeeeep, I guess not! Thank you. For this opportunity here, for...everything." She sniffled and shook herself, her face still bright. "So, where are the others? I am SO ready to continue training with them!"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17606

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon May 08, 2017 7:18 pm

"Oh...them? Uhhh...right, right, let me just....go find Thistleclaw. I think he's with them. I'll bring him back here...uh...don't follow me." Tigerstar spun around and headed towards the Circle of Death, panicking. We can't just keep pretending her mouse-brain friends are STILL hunting. But I can't let them out, or they'll tell her everything, and we'll lose our next Dark Forest warrior and be down to only one loyal student. Think, Tigerstar, think...
He found Thistleclaw and Mapleshade leaning into the circle of trees, their voices getting louder as he walked closer.

"Just give it up already," Thistleclaw snarled. "You either die or become one of us. What's your choice?!"

Glimmerpaw whimpered. "Someone's walking this way. Oh, that better be Comet or Rose..."

Thistleclaw turned around, and, after seeing who it was, he grinned. "It's just not your lucky day, is it?"
"I have news," Tigerstar growled. "That idiot, Cometsomethin, actually paid for her and all her little friends to have full-time memberships. She wants to see them. They'll have to come out of here."
"But they'll tell her everything!" Thistleclaw argued, bristling.
"We have no choice."
"No, it's too dangerous," Thistleclaw said, pacing back and forth. "Let me try and talk to her. I'll figure out something, tell her they left for...some reason. Then, they'll go back home, and...cancel their memberships on their Pawphones. We'll never have to see them again."
"They'll still tell her everything when she goes home tomorrow! And then she'll cancel her membership!" Tigerstar exclaimed, frustrated.
Thistleclaw sighed. "Okay...let's say, we kill these two, and...tell your student something else happened to them?"
Glimmerpaw shook her head frantically.
"Hmm...that could work...I would have to listen to her crying all throughout training though. That'd be pretty obnoxious."
Thistleclaw rolled his eyes. "Nothing works with you, does it?! We have to do something."
Tigerstar thought for a moment. "I coouuulddd...get rid of the ability to cancel your membership. Sooo...all four of them will be here every night, and there's nothing they could do about it."
Thistleclaw grinned. "Finally. A good idea. I'll go tell Comet...idk, some lie lol" He walked back down the path while Tigerstar opened up the Dark Forest app on his Pawphone.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon May 08, 2017 11:22 pm

Cometsong waited, thinking dreamily. He's going to send mai darling floofehboi Thisleclaw right to me?! Will we get to be alone?! Ahhhh I'm going to finally get to tell him my new warrior name and everything's gonna be so perfectttt!" She tried to stifle her happyscreams, which just ended up making her feel like she was going to faint.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon May 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Thistleclaw sighed as he spotted Cometsong in the distance, happily gazing up at the treetops, daydreaming. He stopped in front of her. "Hey. Um..." He saw her staring at him with wide green eyes, looking as if she was going to pass out from glee. "...Riiiight, so...I came to give you some...important news." He cleared his throat. "Your friends...Jewelpaw and...Glimmersky, I...think...um, them, they're perfectly okay. They want to see you but it is their mentor, Mapleshade's, wishes that they have no visitors and talk to no one; just completely stay focused on their Dark Forest training. They're still in this forest. They're safe. You just...can't see them. Right now." He looked at her, frowning, as her expression changed from ecstatic to heartbroken. He began to panic, and looked around for something that might help. He spotted a few flowers growing against a nearby tree; he tore them off and dropped them at Cometsong's paws. "You'll...see them again someday," he told her, forcing a smile.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 09, 2017 12:46 am

Cometsong's heart sank, with a disappointment she thought she could never possibly feel when she was talking to Thistleclaw. "But... they're my best friends, and I was supposed to train alongside them! I suppose if you say I will get to seem them soon though..." Should I be worried? Why would our plans have changed? She shook her head. My masters have everything under control, I'm sure. I trust them. Cometsong just now noticed what Thistleclaw left on the ground at her paws, with small gasp of pure surprise. She blinked up at him, not knowing what to say at first. "...Flowers? F-for me?" She pointed a paw at herself. "That's incredibly sweet of you, Floofehb—Thistleclaw!" She was nearly overcome with emotion now. She gingerly picked the flowers up and put them up to wear behind one ear. "I actually have something important to tell you too," she said softly, blushing.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue May 09, 2017 12:59 am

Thistleclaw raised his eyebrows. Can I just go back to throwing my daily temper tantrum? He thought, frustrated. A couple hours ago I found a really good tree I'd like to scratch up. "Hmm? What is it?" he grunted.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue May 09, 2017 4:37 am

Cometsong took a deep breath and looked directly at him, pride shining in her eyes. "Well, Thistleclaw, as of yesterday, I'm a warrior now! I'd trained hard in my clan, and finally made it! My new name is Cometsong. I-I hope you like it," she finished shyly. I want him to be able to think of me as grown up and mature now; someone he can depend on. Oh StarClan, I'd give anything to have a real chance with someone so dreamy, strong, and irresistibly floofeh as him!
But it really is a shame that I can't tell my friends the news of my ceremony yet, though. They would be so happy for me...
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 pm

"Oh, um," Thistleclaw began, still forcing a smile. She's clearly doing well back at her Clan. She'll be a full-time Dark Forest warrior before we know it, and forget all about her friends; after that, we can easily kill them and she won't even care. This plan is going...er, as planned. Yeah. "...Connngratulations, Comet...song!! Yeah, well done. You're clearly almost ready to become a Dark Forest warrior alongside Tigerstar, Mapleshade and I. Your training will get harder, but it shouldn't be too difficult for you, right? Since you're a warrior now and everything ;)" Don't say anything that'll make her disloyal. We have to make her stronger, physically and emotionally. Right now she's too weak, she cares about things too much. We can fix that, but if we mess up the tiniest bit before she's as strong as us, she'll begin to hate us and want out.
So we have to do this perfectly.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 10, 2017 11:40 am

Cometsong's worries for her friends were temporarily forgotten again, overpowered by the joy she felt from impressing Thistleclaw. He really believes I'll do great here! I'm going to make him even more proud of me! Ohh and I looove the way my name sounds in his voice. She stayed gazing at him gleefully for a good full minute before squeaking a response of, "Thank youuu, I am going to work so hard for you, Thistlebabe. Uh, claw! Could we maybe go hunting together, right now, before anything else?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 10, 2017 11:59 am

Thistleclaw found it extremely difficult not to roll his eyes. But what about that tree I was going to scratch up?! he thought, frustrated. He sighed. "Yeah, sure, whatever. I mean...uh...yeah! That'd be...fun!!"
This better be worth it.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Thu May 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Oh, YES! "That's right, it will be fun!" Cometsong excitedly jumped to her paws. She took a few steps but then stopped, not only because she didn't know the way to the good hunting grounds in this gloomy place, but also she'd love to be walking beside Thistleclaw for as long as she could. Once they got moving, she sighed dreamily a few times as they went on, then she glanced to her side at him and asked, "So, what is the prey and hunting like in the Dark Forest? Much different? Ooh, ooh, does the fresh-kill taste EVILLY EVIL?!"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Thu May 11, 2017 12:48 pm

evilly evil omg
I T  '   S    B     A      C       K

Thistleclaw sighed. "It...basically tastes just like fresh-kill you'd eat back at home." Soon, though, your Clan won't be your home anymore. The Dark Forest will, he thought, before shoving it aside so he wouldn't accidentally grin. "We all came from a Clan, too, so we all hunt the same."
Stupid StarClan gets the most amazing fresh-kill you could possibly dream of. But one day, we'll have that; we'll gather more and more warriors and take over. This 'Cometsong' does seem promising, I have to admit.
"So, let me test you," he began. "Hunting isn't the most important thing here--battle moves are--but at the moment we don't have anyone you can practice on. I want to see how brutally you can kill your prey." Hmm...maybe that was the wrong thing to say. But she does need to eventually learn how life works here, if she's going to stay. "I mean...we don't...necessarily...like it." He put on his best sad face. "It's just, unfortunately, how we have to live. It's...uh...very hard."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7