Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c:

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c:

Post by Jewelsky on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:30 am

in case you're wondering, yes, I regret literally everything I've posted on this thread

Last edited by Jewelsky on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : end my suffering)
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 290
Fresh-kill : 44412

View user profile https://tmblr.co/ZLBxWs1HJcBhb

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a place where you can post any real life situations that are bothering you c:

Post by Jewelsky on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:41 am

;

Last edited by Jewelsky on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 後悔)
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:42 am

;

Last edited by Jewelsky on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 後悔)
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:33 am

Spoiler:
I'm pretty confident I have some sort of inborn mental condition. I don't know who to ask about what's up/what to do about it. It's kind of freaking me out. Hopefully I'm just being paranoid, but seeing as my normal response to being paranoid is to mentally punch myself and get over it in about three minutes, it doesn't seem likely.

I know Jesus'll get me through in the end, but right now I'm really worried :c
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 4976

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:55 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it'll have to do for now.
(I had actually made a thread for this before I remembered that thread glitch. I somehow managed to recover the message, then delete the thread afterwards. Now I'm here.)

I've just remembered, completely out of the blue, a random post that was made on the old WCW. It was on the CB quotes thread there, and it depicted stupid younger/newer me saying something horribly outrageous and crazy. @_@
Obviously, it wasn't serious (just stupidly idiotic), but since the site's locked-up and abandoned, and the only person who could potentially unlock it (Cheetah) is nowhere to be found, it's stuck there. There's no way to take it down. Dx I'm legitimately terrified, because it's completely absurd, and will be up there FOREVER. (Even if we did somehow end up finding a way to take it down, nothing ever leaves the internet; it would still be lurking somewhere in the deep web or whatever.)

I feel like it's going to haunt me literally forever now. OTL And I just got over a similar situation, too. Here we are again, but this time's WORSE. It's totally panic-inducing.

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 17022

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:04 pm

lol this probably isn't enough to be considered "bothering" but oh well

So, a couple weeks ago, I got hit in the face with a kickball. Aside from HURTING LIKE CRUD for a while, I didn't think it could have any, y'know, lasting effects on me
But today I had a headache when I woke up. But y'know, that's normal. Mom gave me some stuff, I went to school. Once again, normal. She picked me up early because of how bad I felt that morning, still had it, slightly less normal. She gave me something else, sent me to bed.
I only woke up now, so I won't be able to get any sleep tonight (I should be used to this though but oh well). And I still have a headache and I feel sorta dizzy (although i'm not exactly sure what "defines" dizzy. I mean, it certainly doesn't feel like I've been spinning in circles for half a minute [which I used to do all the time] but idk). I'm suddenly worried that I may have a concussion >m< I felt randomly nauseous this morning too, which doesn't help matters any (although I don't feel nauseous anymore, but still).

But what even would I do, when I'm not 100% sure that I do? Like, I'm pretty sure you can't just go to a doctor and go "ohey destiny thinks she may have a concussion because she's had a bad headache although from all the times she's came here from headaches there's a really good chance that this is just a "normal" headache but oh well" because that would probably be a waste of time or whatever.
And if I actually did have one what would they even do? What would happen to me? ;~; I know there isn't much use in posting this here because none of us have any medical degrees or whatever but hey I gotta put this somewhere

EDIT: I asked my mom about it and she said that if I had a concussion the signs would've ended up showing earlier, and probably nothing's gonna convince her otherwise (but how would I even convince her?) So I guess I'll just have to continue the rest of the week/month/year/life in pain :D YAY

Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 253
Fresh-kill : 14641

View user profile http://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:39 pm

I have a bunk bed and there's this hideout underneath and I go down there a lot, and a lot of the time, cause I'm me, I hit my head on the top bunk xD woooops
But even when that happens, I freak out and wonder if it actually did damage
And I'm always falling and stuff cause I'm the clumsiest person ever
It always goes away though, this has never happened to me before, surprisingly, cause I have the worst luck when it comes to health
I'd look up the symptoms for concussions, and if it really seems like you have one, show it to your mom and try to convince her, and show her how much it worries you. This might not even be happening anymore idk but I mean for future reference? xD that's what I'd do
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 294
Fresh-kill : 15924

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR2Cbu-5N9Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:59 pm

ミク wrote:lol this probably isn't enough to be considered "bothering" but oh well

So, a couple weeks ago, I got hit in the face with a kickball. Aside from HURTING LIKE CRUD for a while, I didn't think it could have any, y'know, lasting effects on me
But today I had a headache when I woke up. But y'know, that's normal. Mom gave me some stuff, I went to school. Once again, normal. She picked me up early because of how bad I felt that morning, still had it, slightly less normal. She gave me something else, sent me to bed.
I only woke up now, so I won't be able to get any sleep tonight (I should be used to this though but oh well). And I still have a headache and I feel sorta dizzy (although i'm not exactly sure what "defines" dizzy. I mean, it certainly doesn't feel like I've been spinning in circles for half a minute [which I used to do all the time] but idk). I'm suddenly worried that I may have a concussion >m< I felt randomly nauseous this morning too, which doesn't help matters any (although I don't feel nauseous anymore, but still).

But what even would I do, when I'm not 100% sure that I do? Like, I'm pretty sure you can't just go to a doctor and go "ohey destiny thinks she may have a concussion because she's had a bad headache although from all the times she's came here from headaches there's a really good chance that this is just a "normal" headache but oh well" because that would probably be a waste of time or whatever.
And if I actually did have one what would they even do? What would happen to me? ;~; I know there isn't much use in posting this here because none of us have any medical degrees or whatever but hey I gotta put this somewhere

EDIT: I asked my mom about it and she said that if I had a concussion the signs would've ended up showing earlier, and probably nothing's gonna convince her otherwise (but how would I even convince her?) So I guess I'll just have to continue the rest of the week/month/year/life in pain :D YAY

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as far as I know, the symptoms you've expressed are the symptoms of a concussion... Persistent headaches, nausea and dizziness.... I've also heard of a case in which the symptoms showed up a few days after the injury... I think you should go see a doctor, just to be sure. I doubt it would be that awkward. xP But hey, what do I know? I don't have a medical degree or anything.

~You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3~
~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

Herbs : 85
Fresh-kill : 14061

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:07 pm

We went to a doctor today and I have a minor concussion! Yay! :D

Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 253
Fresh-kill : 14641

View user profile http://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Whoa!! What's that like? Don't throw up or anything. O_o I'll pray for you.

Wait nvm you just posted what that's like. Ugh XP Feel better!
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 190
Fresh-kill : 5059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Is this thread still going on? No? I'm gonna rant anyways~

I recently went to a party this weekend - shocking, I know. So there's this guy that I work with, and he was the one that invited me. We talked quite a bit, danced, (stuff I'm not gonna say on here Eyeroll ) what not. Anyways, I've recently begun to get some stronger feelings towards him (he prob doesn't feel the same tho xD - he's a lot more popular than me.)

Anyways, after all this, I decided to tall another one of my guy friends, who he and I as far as I knew, were strictly platonic. I was very confused w how and what I was feeling, so I talkedT to my guy friend about some stuff, but not everything obviously.

Then out of no where today, my (STRICTLY PLATONIC) friend confessed to liking me, and asking if he had a chance with me. I know this sounds selfish, but you can't just throw this on me?? I was just explaining to him about how I like ANOTHER GUY (also still confused about what we exactly were, and what we had done!)and he decides to tell me this?

Grrrr....
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 24
Fresh-kill : 6169

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Aw! I'm sorry that happened....I can't relate unfortunately because I'm the singlest person I know, and my advice would be all "SWEAR OFF DATING WAIT TIL MARRIAGE" stuff like that cuz that's my whole mojo XD but yeah that sounds rough. Hopefully he'll (platonic friend) be respectful of your boundaries and accept your turndown. If he really likes and cares about you he'll respect your wishes and leave you be. :P
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 190
Fresh-kill : 5059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:45 pm

Aww Mia Mentora D: that's just rude >.< I'm so sorry about that :P *hugs* 

I don't have anything going on right now, thank the lord, but if any of you have anything you need, please feel free to PM me. I'm feeling pretty strong right now, so if anyone needs a shoulder to lean on, well. I'm here <3

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Well, I might as well rant about this thing that I have that bugs me from time to time, and you may have noticed MAYYYBE while talking to me. I have severe Dyslexia, meaning I can't spell very well, I used to not be able to read very well, and math...Is... Uh... Virtually impossible. Yeah. 

Math is actually the part I wanna talk about. 

I can't compute it. Like, this is how I described it to Stealth one time. Imagine you have a plate, and that plate is full of Understanding. All of you who don't have this issue can easily use an easily use a spoon -Which I guess represents your brain or somethin? I dunno- to scoop up the understanding and eat it, so you understand the math or whatever you're doing. For me, There's a big thick layer of plastic wrap over the plate of understanding, and I have to jab, and jab and jab with my spoon to break through it, and scoop some out. And even when I do, often allot of it is accidentally scraped off on the underside of the plastic wrap. And the holes I create seal themselves again over time.

I.. I... It's really hard >.< I  try to do math, I actually think math COULD BE ENJOYABLE if I could GET MY STUPID BRAIN TO WORK!!! I stare at a problem, and I'll just be blank, deer in the headlights! WAAAHAHAHAAAAA I JUST CAN'T! *huff* 

I'm studying for the GED, which is basically the Canadian/Homeschool version of a HIGH-SCHOOL DIPLOMA!!!

HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE?! I'm going to fail the math part, I know it, I just KNOW IT! And if I do, *huff huff* How am I supposed to get through in life?! What if I get a job where I need to do calculations occasionally, or.. or just.. Everyday calculations and I can't do it?! I don't know what I'm going to do. I was studying the math section in my GED book today, and I got like none of it. I was in tears worrying about this! 

But.. Thank the lord I've memorized and am really good at basic arithmetic.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:14 pm

I feel nervous sick even coming here, but I shall fight through, and try to get it out, cause hopefully I'll feel better if I do, yaaay :D

Basically my mom's had a headache sense this morning. Which on it's own isn't a big deal, and considering the heat here lately even less of a big deal, but I have a minor phobia (which is somethin' I just realized, really xD) of the stomach flu, and throwing up. I hate hearing it, and I avoid people who have had it any time at all recently, and it's just... Uuuughhhhhhh!!! And I also learned a while ago, the last time the family had a flu, that often the first symptom is a persistent headache the day before.

Needless to say

I am terrified >n<

I'm not sure if I'm going to be brave enough to go upstairs tomorrow and ask my mom if she's been throwing up xDDD It also doesn't help that this has given ME a stress headache, and a queasy stomach caused by anxiety.

I'm such a mess sometimes >n< I hate the flu... Help.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpaw on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Oh gosh, hope you get well Twister <33 I don't know what it's like to have a really bad sickness, but I hope you get over it fast.

Birthday Stuff:
So, I have been a bit worried about my upcoming birthday because it's been awhile that I got something that keeps me from getting bored for awhile and oh gosh, I just want so many things that I know I won't be able to get this year.

One of my B-days I got SO many expensive things, but I'm afraid that it may have been the last of its kind. I must sound so selfish saying this, but I guess I just expect a lot of this birthday. I feel like this should just be a really special and amazing day. (Last year, my birthday fell on Father's Day and I had hoped for a special day with my dad and me, but it only stressed him out. It also turned out to be a pretty stressful birthday)

There isn't much I can share with you all, but I need at least someone to know what's been on my mind.
Willowpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 40
Fresh-kill : 10395

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top