Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped: An RP by Glimmer

+2
Roseblossom
Glimmerwing
6 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Trapped: An RP by Glimmer - Page 9 Empty Re: Trapped: An RP by Glimmer

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:08 am

It took several attempts, but finally his heart started to beat regularly. It wasn't long after that that the white Kattaca slowly opened his eyes. "uurgghhh" he tried to sit up, then with a soft moan, collapsed back a little, resting on his elbows. He remained silent for several more moments, his eyes clouded with the distance of being lost in thought. 

"It's worse then I thought." he rasped in a hoarse voice at last. "I.. I tried to leave.." he held his stomach "What happened.." he wheezed, his face slightly contorted with pain.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32929

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:17 am

The kit tumbled onto the ground when Flint sat up. She stood up and spat out sand that entered her mouth. "FLINT!! You're okay!!!" She happily mewed. "I was in the ocean when you came soaring in the sky then you just... Just fell back here....screeching.,, I panicked and so I came back and detected a frail pulse and, well, I freaked out and I gave you some water and I resumed your circulation." Icekit proudly purred. "But I wonder what happened to you in the sky? You sort of just 'flew off course' back here..." The cat's eyes grew wide in horror as she stared into Flint's gray eyes. "What if whatever brought us here won't allow us to escape? What if there is something.. Like.. Like a force that's placing boundaries on this island? Is it possible?" Icekit scooted closer to Flint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:40 am

"It is possible." Flint growled. Moving his wings slightly to block her, as he tried once again, to sit up fully. This time he succeeded, barely. "What else could have made me black out like that?" Thankfully he didn't seem to be in much pain anymore.

"Whatever barrier is up, we need to figure out how to break it down. There's another island not far off. Maybe there's someone there who knows how to get back.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:25 pm

"I wanna come with you if you're going to try to go to that island again. I'm sick of this place already," Icekit stood her ground and looked up bravely at Flint. "I'm going to go pack some stuff for our journey. There might not be a lot of resources on that island."

The kit bounded inside the condo and tore off another piece of the curtain. She dragged it with her as she pounced on the drawers to the counter beside the fridge and pried it open with her claws. She scooted onto a shelf and appreciated the cold sensation on her paws after they were in the baking sand all day. Peering inside, the kit swiped a container containing raw fish from the Twolegs and a white milk pint. She placed one after the other on the curtain piece on the floor and ran back outside to the lush foliage.

She sighed in relief when she discovered a molted snake skin on the ground, perhaps the one from the battle scene. It can be a good medicine and a protection charm. I remember a cat telling me back at the camp. She dragged the skin out of the mini jungle and added it to the pile in the condo. She returned back outside in the blazing heat and went up to Flint. "We're all done, but I don't know where to put the stuff...I left them back in the condo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Flint murmured when she returned to him "I hit the barrier before I reached the island." slowly, stiffly, and shakily he stood to his fully height "We need to find a way to break the barrier BEFORE we can get to that other island." He flapped his wings decisively, then he averted his eyes, a thoughtful look on his face, as he tried to come up with ideas to break the barrier.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:37 pm

"Yes I know but it doesn't hurt to pack early." Icekit said defensively. She trotted around Flint for a while as she joined the thought circle. "Do you think there might be anything...maybe clues in the condo? Something of the Twolegs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:14 am

"Urgh. I don't know!" He flapped his wings indignantly "it's a good idea though..." He narrowed his eyes, and then turned and headed back to the condo. He silently began half looking around for something that might work. But it was extremely difficult given they didn't even really know what the barrier was. 

As a result, Flint found nothing that for sure would, or wouldn't work.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:44 pm

Icekit eagerly trotted behind Flint the whole way to the condo. But then an idea struck her. "Flint? Why don't we try to fly over the ocean again and maybe you or we can perhaps get a vision or a sensation of the barrier? But not too close that you will reenact that horrific episode again; just close enough where we start to encounter something strange. Perhaps that can be a good start off and then we can check back at the condo or the beach with an idea in mind." The kit knowledgeably gazed into his gray eyes with a hint of adventure sparkling in her own blue ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:34 am

He looked over his shoulder doubtfully. "I don't really feel like getting shocked like that again." he reminded gruffly. He flapped his wings, "and I had no idea the barrier was there until I was hurt by it. How can you guarantee that I simply missed something?" 

He watched her with a hint of challenge in his gaze. "Listen, I doubt there's any hope of figuring out what, and where the barrier is without getting shocked by it several times. And honestly, if you think your going to convince me to get shocked over and over again, you thought wrong."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:21 am

"Do you think that I want to see you like that again? I thought you were dead for good!" Icekit angrily spat, her anger flaring as he ears twitched in annoyance. "What I'm trying to say is that we get close enough BEFORE you (or we) experience anything unusual. I mean there is no other way to figure out what this boundary is without facing it again, am I right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:18 am

Flint sighed "You don't understand. There is no way of knowing we WILL feel 'something weird' before we get shocked. You must understand it's extremely risky." He narrowed his eyes "but fine. We'll TRY it." He then grabbed her, and flew into the air, and holding her in his hands, flew towards the island.

He had no way of really predicting the location of the barrier other then his previous experience.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:56 pm

Icekit reluctantly allowed herself to be picked up by Flint and gasped when she was lifted into the sky. Gusts of wind combed through her fur as they soared high into the sky and she awed at Flint's wings glittering under the sparkling beams of the sun.

When they came into close proximation with the island, Icekit began to violently tremble, closing her eyes. Flashes began to conjure in her mind. First of an enormous jungle, then of a cave, then a nearly blinding image of a golden pool. Immediately after, Icekit tugged at Flint's sleeves and went limp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:22 pm

((ok here goes nothing))

"Bob, I'm never going to leave your side, okay?" Oreo smiled, tears welling up in her beautifully clear blue eyes.
"I'll never leave you, either…" responded Bob, gently placing her tiny yellow wing on Oreo's left paw. "I want to be with you forever."
Oreo gazed warmly at her best friend. "We are going to be together forever, I'll make sure of it… none of them are going to be able to bug us anymore, it'll just be you and me… that would be so happy, wouldn't it?"
"Yes," the canary whispered hopefully.
"But it's such a shame it's never going to happen!"
Cacophonic, deranged laughter twisted its way throughout the peaceful scenery, and Bob found that she was alone.
"Come back!" Bob screamed, jolting up suddenly in bed.
But it was no use. She knew her only friend had died long ago, and there was nothing she could do about it anymore. Oreo could never be brought back. The only thing to do was to make sure everyone else felt this unbearable agony.
Expecting to see the familiar surroundings of her cluttered, tiny room, Bob was shocked to see that she was actually inside of some strange condo. There were no familiar faces in sight—no Lucy, no Katherine, not even Jonathan. And certainly not Oreo.
I guess I should explore this place or something? Bob thought to herself, climbing out of bed with a small sigh. We'll just see what happens. She flew out of the room and into the sand of the little island, where she came to the harsh realization that she was trapped.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62208

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Flint hesitated, hovering, when he felt the kitten trembling in his hands, and pulling at his sleeve. He looked down at her "What is it?" He growled. Though a moment later he realized he already knew the answer. He felt a build up of some kind of energy, pushing against them. It made his wings, face and hands tingle. He looked around "What's causing this barrier?" the question was a soft mutter that sounded mostly like he was asking himself. He flew down towards the ocean, looking for some sort of natural, or technological cause of the seemingly electrical barrier. A part of him wondered if the cause was under the surface. But he neglected to mention the idea. 

He also, had no idea of the newcomer who had just woken up.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:37 pm

After a few moments had passed, the little she-cat's eyes snapped open and she began to gasp in huge breaths for air. She wriggled herself to face Flint in his hands as she told him what she had seen. "At first, I felt huge pulses of energy radiate through my body..." she began to shiver at the memory, "Then, flashes of what I believe of a huge jungle came to me and sort of fast forwarded to a...a...cave... then this image of an endless, opaque, golden pool was deep in it too..." She narrowed her icy blue eyes at Flint's grey ones and searched his face for any reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:32 pm

He read her face face for emotion too "Do you have any where you saw? You say jungle... But there could be any number of jungles around here." his wings flapped gently to keep them in the air. 

If he was more like his old self, he would have mentioned his realization that she seemed a little out of it, but the words he kept to himself. "Of course the cause of all this could be under the water."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:37 pm

"Under the water? What do you mean?" The kit exclaimed, "I told you what I saw; either it's some sort of wicked vision or just my imagination being amorphous." Icekit flicked her black-tipped ears and closed her eyes. "If you're right about something being in the water instead of that jungle, what are you skeptic it is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:05 pm

"I mean the barrier is over water. Maybe the source is below the water on the ocean floor." the irritation in Flint's tone was apparent "the water is too deep for a little kitten to survive. I'm going to take you back to the island. Do what you want while your there." He turned and flew quickly back. holding Icekit firmly as he glided high above the water. 

The island was in view soon. Flint landed, swinging his legs out from behind him, and letting them catch his weight upon landing. he put Icekit down. "If I'm not back soon, don't expect me to ever come back." The seriousness in his tone implied the danger of what he was doing. 

He took to the air, and without another word, turned and dashed off back towards the barrier. 

~~

When he arrived, (almost getting shocked but realizing he was close to the barrier just in time) he quickly folded his wings to his sides, and dove straight down. Once fairly deep, he unfolded his wings and used them to propel himself through the water. He got to the bottom his lungs already aching, but he searched for several seconds  without luck before he was forced to swim back to the surface for a long breath. He dove once again.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:07 pm

A little kitten, eh? He's got no clue what I did when I was in the forest. Icekit growled and swiped the crisp sand with her forepaw in frustration. She bounded back into the condo, up the stairs, and hopped back onto the bed in a pensive state of mind. What were those images that I saw? Why didn't he see the jungle and the cave while I did? And why does he have an inkling the solution is underwater?. The kit emitted a mew of annoyance as she laid down and wrapped her tail around her legs, drooping her head onto her forepaws. Then suddenly, a possibility came to her. What if the jungle, cave, golden pool, and the ocean were connected in some way? Icekit grumbled at the complexity of their situation and sighed. They still needed more clues. She prayed to StarClan that Flint would be alright and would return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:41 am

He searched for several minutes using his wings to both keep him under water, or in turn propel himself to the surface when he needed air. Finally, he dove right to the edge of the barrier, and dug. He was careful not to let his hands touch the barrier, but it was difficult sense he couldn't see it. 

He dug until there was a quite decent hole, not really noticing his aching lungs and tense throat. Finally he gave up. He used his wings to swim to the surface. He barely made it before he passed out. his vision was going black and fuzzy and his eyes drooping. Finally, he gasped. "Waaa!!!! that was close" he hesitated dog paddling to catch his breath before he took to the air. Then he flew up, and made his way towards the island again. "You shouldn't be snooping around where you don't belong." a voice rung in his ears, which flicked in response. Flint looked around "Wha... Are you the one who kept us here?! You will PAY FOR THAT!" The voice laughed "oooh you're the one who will pay. Try to get out again, and allot more will happen to you then a simple shock." Flint growled, and uncertainly continued his way back. Landing with a slight stumble on the sand. He looked around for Icekit.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Icekit bounded off the bed and trotted back down the stairs in a hopeless manner. She headed back outside for another attempt at hunting for shimmering fish. She suddenly gasped and skid to a stop, sand flying in every direction, at the sight of the sopping Kattaca. Sparkling water droplets drizzled from his shaggy hair, wings, and clothes as he scanned the shore for her.

The she-kit leaped to Flint and rubbed her furry head affectionately on his leg at the sight of his exhaustion. "FLINT?! Are you alright?! What happened?!" She hastily searched his expression for answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:55 pm

"I'm fine." The white Kattaca grumbled, pulling off his soaking wet burgundy sweater,and revealing the green and white stripped tee underneath, and twisting the water out of it. "I didn't find anything, of course."

He hesitated a moment and watched her as she rubbed herself on him. "Pfft. Seriously, I thought you were a wild cat." He shook his head gently as she showered him with affection. 

"Listen, kitten, you need to give up." in a bit of a mean spirited sarcastic tone, he added "your not going to get through to me." and headed into the condo, looking both for warmth, and possibly something to drink
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:42 pm

At his hesitation, Icekit knew that he wasn't being entirely honest with her and irritatedly decided to ask him later on when he wasn't grumpy. Since when is he not grumpy? Icekit asked herself, thoughtfully and curiously twitching her ears. She turned her back to the condo and Flint's departure and gazed out at the vibrant horizon, the sun's evening rays bouncing off her fur in a comforting manner.
---
She headed out to the shoreline and sat in the water, awaiting for unlucky fish to squirm past her paws. A shimmering pale pink fish slowly approached her, but it was too late to comprehend Icekit's predatory presence. She leaped off the sand and pounced onto the fish's sleek body, submerging her head into the water, and impaled her razor-sharp teeth into it. But as she wrapped her jaws around the limp fish, she caught a glimpse of a jet-black mass not too far from where she was. It radiated a strange aura that sent chills down her spine. Icekit rapidly withdrew her head from the ocean and threw the fish back onto the tan sand in shock and horror.

Quickly backing away, the she-kit grabbed the fish in her dark muzzle and ran back into the condo with a wild glaze ablaze (no rhyming intended XD) in her crystal blue eyes, running blindly into Flint as he searched the fridge, tumbling head-over-heels into a face-plant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:52 am

Flint gasped when she did. He pulled his leg away, lifting his foot a bit, and looked down at her irritated "watch where you're going, will ya?" he mumbled. "what got you so excited anyway?" he growled with a swish of his sharp tail. He finally pulled out some orange juice and poured himself a glass almost out of habit, as even though it didn't seem like it, Icekit had his full attention
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 17, 2017 10:11 pm

{wow I'm actually gonna post here wow}
Vinekit wrote:"Maybe. I wish I knew what these symbols meant, though. Or how we woke up here. Or how we don't remember how we got here... but I guess this land-chart will have to do. I... I can't see the Clans or the forest here, though." Vinetail said, puzzled.

Jewelsky wrote:((ok here goes nothing))

"Bob, I'm never going to leave your side, okay?" Oreo smiled, tears welling up in her beautifully clear blue eyes.
"I'll never leave you, either…" responded Bob, gently placing her tiny yellow wing on Oreo's left paw. "I want to be with you forever."
Oreo gazed warmly at her best friend. "We are going to be together forever, I'll make sure of it… none of them are going to be able to bug us anymore, it'll just be you and me… that would be so happy, wouldn't it?"
"Yes," the canary whispered hopefully.
"But it's such a shame it's never going to happen!"
Cacophonic, deranged laughter twisted its way throughout the peaceful scenery, and Bob found that she was alone.
"Come back!" Bob screamed, jolting up suddenly in bed.
But it was no use. She knew her only friend had died long ago, and there was nothing she could do about it anymore. Oreo could never be brought back. The only thing to do was to make sure everyone else felt this unbearable agony.
Expecting to see the familiar surroundings of her cluttered, tiny room, Bob was shocked to see that she was actually inside of some strange condo. There were no familiar faces in sight—no Lucy, no Katherine, not even Jonathan. And certainly not Oreo.
I guess I should explore this place or something? Bob thought to herself, climbing out of bed with a small sigh. We'll just see what happens. She flew out of the room and into the sand of the little island, where she came to the harsh realization that she was trapped.

Glimmerwing stared at the land-chart confusedly for a moment, before hearing small noises behind her; something like the flapping of little wings. Hopefully that's just what it was: a bird... She glanced over her shoulder and smiled, relieved. A bright yellow canary was standing in the sand, looking around with narrowed eyes. It looked tense.
This isn't just a typical bird, is it...? ...Maybe I'm insane....oh, well, time to make a fool of myself. She hesitantly stepped forward. "Uh...hi...?"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34076

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next