Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped: An RP by Glimmer

+2
Roseblossom
Glimmerwing
6 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Trapped: An RP by Glimmer - Page 10 Empty Re: Trapped: An RP by Glimmer

Post by Tornadostorm Thu May 18, 2017 2:49 pm

(Where is Glims? Maybe she'll encounter Flint at some point? As for Icekit... I'm not sure what happened to her)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Bob froze in panic. She looks like Erin. Holy mother of smurf, she looks just like Erin. She fought back the tears that threatened to escape her eyes. Unsure of what to do, she merely stared back coldly and growled, "Who are you? And where are we?"
Vivian had initially wanted to wave and say hello, but she shrunk back almost immediately. Her previously usual shyness set in again, and she considered diving into the shadows to hide, but decided against it.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun May 28, 2017 7:50 pm

(@Twister--with the others, on the beach I believe? You can make up a reason for why Iceh isn't there anymore, or make another character I guess xD)

Glimmerwing winced. How do I reply to that? "...uhh, I'm Glimmerwing...I'm not sure where we are, but, we're trying to figure it out, so...you can join us, if you'd like." She smiled, trying to act as friendly as possible.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34181

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 28, 2017 8:36 pm

"Forget that," Bob scoffed so instantly that she almost cut Glimmerwing off. "I just need to know how to get out of here—this is another dream, this is all just another dream. You've gotta wake me up right now, Erin. Right now." Hardly even noticing it, she had approached the Siamese cat much more closely and was now tightly grasping her paw.
Vivian grew tense. "What are you doing?" she queried. "We're trying to get out of here, and if you'd just help us, things would be easier…" She stared down at the ground as she trailed off, trying not to think about how much she sounded like Beldam.
Bob wasted no time in lashing out with a disproportionate retaliation. "What the pancake even ARE you? Some weird purple monster who looks like a girl but sounds like a g—"
"I'm a Shadow… I'm Vivian, and I'm a girl…" Vivian half-whispered, half-growled.
"Whatever. You aren't who I'm looking for, you aren't her, so it doesn't matter. I just need to… I just need to wake up." Bob murmured, subconsciously clutching even tighter to Glimmerwing's paw.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Glimmerwing stared down at the tiny bird; she was squeezing her paw tightly, seemingly without even realizing it. "This really doesn't feel like a dream to me...I don't know," she told her quietly. Who's she talking about? she thought to herself. Who's Erin?
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34181

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed May 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Flint sighed, and made his way out of the condo. He didn't even notice Icekit was missing. But he quickly noticed new voices. And tentatively made his way towards them, across the burning sand. Flaring his wings aggressively. "What's going on..?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 10:17 pm

Bob suddenly seemed to realize that she was clinging to Glimmerwing's paw and immediately snapped away, pretending as if it had never happened. "Of course you'd say that if you were in my dream…" she mumbled, averting her eyes. "You just don't want me to wake up… Oreo never did, either… Oreo never did."
The spark of coldness that had begun to grow in Vivian's heart for the canary melted into empathy. "Oreo… Is that someone you loved?" she inquired, her voice growing genuinely more tender.
"Yes, she was…" Bob seemed to be warming up to the Shadow, but that was proven untrue in a matter of moments. "No, she—no. She wasn't. We weren't even friends! Stop asking about her, okay?"
Vivian glanced back at Glimmerwing worriedly. Whoever this is, they need help.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10