Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

+6
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Northkit
Shadowdragon
Jewelsky
10 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Thumbs Up Re: Powers Within — a Warriors RP made entirely by Jules

Post by Jewelsky Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:57 pm

[Accepted! However, Amberpaw won't be able to use her power until she becomes a warrior.]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:18 pm

(I know :3 wanna RP?)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:02 am

[Just making sure you were aware of that xD
Would it be okay if I made a new character?]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:10 pm

(Of course :3 Go ahead)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:27 pm

[Oh gosh, I am so sorry; I never actually made a character for you to RP with!
I'll do that right now. >.<; I'm really sorry about that

Name: Icepaw
Clan: CedarClan
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/18/51/50/56/icepaw10.png
Personality: Icepaw can be a bit cold, as his name implies, often preferring logic to sentimentality and using lots of sarcasm. However, he uses sarcasm mainly as a kind of defense mechanism, as he isn't sure as to how or why he should express how he actually feels. If he grows to care about someone enough, it can become almost unhealthy to the point where he would quite willingly die for them in a heartbeat, but he still finds himself too afraid to tell them.
History: Icepaw has had a pretty normal life so far with parents who love him and a few kind siblings, but things are starting to change for him. He's finding himself looking at the negative side of situations more than usual, and he's been feeling pretty hopeless, causing him to wonder what's making him feel this way and why it's even happening to him when most other apprentices are always so happy. In a way, he's beginning to feel kind of defective.
Power: We'll have to find out now won't we
Other: His power will not be ice. xD That's already taken by Silverstar, gosh, he just looks icy so his parents named him that

I'm making another apprentice, too, because Comet is probably going to join the RP soon

Name: Goldenpaw
Clan: OakClan
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/18/51/50/56/golden10.png
Personality: Goldenpaw is friendly, upbeat, and loyal. She values family and friends, vowing never to lie to them in order to maintain a happy relationship. She is also very curious and eager to learn about the world, which is why being an apprentice seems like such a fun time to her. In her eyes, there shouldn't be anything to make any cat sad while they're having the biggest learning experience of their life. Her friendliness and optimism combine with her curiosity to form an outgoing cat always willing to help others and make new friends.
History: Though Goldenpaw doesn't know it, she had several siblings when she was younger, but they were weak and died before any of them had opened their eyes. Goldenpaw was the strongest of the helpless kits, but she still has a slight limp, though it's fortunately not enough to prevent her from battling or hunting well. Her heart would be crushed if she knew about her siblings, and her parents know that, which is why they've refused to tell her. However, her heart would be crushed if she knew someone in her own family was lying to her.
Power: She is an apprentice they don't have powers
Other: I'm excited for this xD]

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:34 pm

(So shall we start? You can use whichever of those to you want :3)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:06 pm

[I'm using Icepaw, because he's in CedarClan.]

Icepaw heaved a small sigh as his dull green eyes perceived the thrush in front of him. He hadn't really been very hungry, but he figured that since he hadn't eaten all day, it would be best not to starve himself. Hesitantly, he took a bite, chewing at a painfully slow pace without savoring a single bit of his meal. He swallowed and took another bite, lethargically repeating the process until the entire thrush was gone. If only I could go to sleep… but the sun hasn't quite set yet, so it's going to have to wait… He shook his head and curled his tail around his paws, having to force his eyes to blink open in order to prevent himself from taking a nap in the middle of camp. He'd gotten close to no sleep last night, and he was too exhausted to be annoyed by it anymore.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Name: Dunepaw
Clan: OakClan
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: He tries very hard to act strong, in a good-humored way most of the time. In his training, he strives to be the best, and can feel defeated over his smallest mistakes.
History: He never knew who his father was, and his mother went missing from OakClan when he was two moons old. Now that he's older, Dunepaw feels that he has to face the reality that he will never see her again.
Power: Nothin yet  
Other: Power Rangers Mystic Force!

Name: Featherglade
Clan: CedarClan
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Very curious and enjoys discovering new things. She's a dedicated, yet sometimes insecure warrior.
History: For a long time she has felt deep down that she should be a medicine cat instead and wished for it, but kept it to herself because she doesn't believe she is capable or special enough for the role, and thought it was far too late to change paths anyway.
Power: She has control of water and the ability to breathe underwater
Other: Bout time I joined, your RP is fab jlsbby <3
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17496

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 pm

[Accepted! And ha you used the cat creator, told ya it was a+
Who should start with Dunepaw and Goldenpaw?]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Amberpaw saw Icepaw and tilted her head. He looked rather annoyed, and kinda tired. So she approached him "Hey Icepaw. What's up?" She said. Grabbing a small mouse off the pile and sitting next to him to eat it.

She started taking small bites, though she wasn't super hungry either.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Icepaw tried to act a bit more like his usual self when he noticed Amberpaw approaching, but he wasn't sure he was doing such a great job of it. The last thing he wanted was to let her see through his facade. Emotionless. You have to act emotionless, or she's going to ask about it. "Hi," he murmured. "I don't know. Maybe you should look up and see for yourself," he added in response to her meaningless question, rolling his eyes unfeelingly. There. Perfect.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:25 pm

She gave him an amused expression, followed by a playful cuff over the ear. "I noticed you looked kinda down. I was wondering what was going on. That's all." She swished her tail, and nosed the rest of her mouse in his direction. (I thought I posted this reply forever ago O.O Silly Twister)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Flinching away distastefully at Amberpaw's touch, Icepaw shook his head. "Nothing that bad is going on, if you're so concerned." That much was true, he figured. "I'm fine. Besides, you shouldn't even be concerned." He coldly shoved the mouse away with his paw. "I don't want this. I'm not hungry."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Amberpaw watched his reactions. A confused look on her face. "Hey. Do you wanna train? I know a new move my mentor just taught me. Maybe you don't know it yet. I'd love to teach you." She smiled warmly at him. pawing the mouse back to herself, and continuing several half hearted nibbles.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:13 pm

"What move is it?" Icepaw queried, heaving a sigh. He wasn't sure if he was doing his best to feign actual interest or boredom. "I guess I could train with you. It's not like I have much else to do." Absentmindedly, he gently pawed at the ground.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Amberpaw smiled happily "Sure! Come with me!!" And she turned and strode out of the camp. Her tail high in the air with confidence. She meowed several soft greetings to cats as she passed them. Sometimes she got quick responses, other times she didn't. Luckily she never got caught in a conversation
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:47 am

"Okay," Icepaw murmured softly. Reluctantly, he trudged after Amberpaw, who he could practically feel the enthusiasm radiating from. It felt like some kind of uncomfortable disease to him, but he didn't dare to say a single word about it. Imagine the consequences… He could feel his mind shuddering. Never mind. Don't.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:12 pm

She lead him to a small open clearing just outside the camp. She turned to Icepaw. "OK, I"m going to demonstrate the move first, then you try to copy me... This move requires a bit of agility. kind of an upward swipe. OK, watch." She leaped straight into the air. mid air, she swiped her paws upward. Turning her claws so that they would slash the belly or stomach of whatever she hit. She landed again. Smiling at Icepaw. "So show me what you can do!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:29 pm

((Why am I so slow asdfghjkl;
I'm sorry for the wait ;~;))

Icepaw was rather confused. For one thing, he wasn't even sure why he'd agreed to this in the first place. And for another, Amberpaw was horrible at explanations. She expected him to be able to execute the move after one demonstration? Icepaw wasn't the worst at battle moves, even though he wasn't so great. He was a lot better at hunting, but even his performance in that had declined recently. Still, he decided not to let his mental complaints escape his mouth. "Uh… okay…" Reluctantly, he tried to copy her move—but failed, as he tripped clumsily over his paws while trying to leap and fell down violently on his left shoulder. "Ow!" he yelped as a harsh jolt of shockingly intense physical pain surged through him. Of course. He slowly pushed himself up, despite the stinging sensation afflicting his body. "I–it's okay; I'm just fine," he added quickly before Amberpaw could say anything about his fall. He wasn't entirely sure that he was, but he had to power through it. It would be annoying to not only his Clanmates, but to himself if he were to be showered with attention.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:58 pm

(It's ok, Jules :3) She gasped as he fell. She crouched next to him and heard him say 'I-it's okay; I'm just fine,' the brown she-cat scowled reluctantly. She sniffed his shoulder "I'm sorry." She said softly. Though she wasn't quite sure what she as apologizing for. "Do you think you can continue..?" Her voice was even sweeter, and more hesitant.

She looked at him with uncertain concern
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Icepaw scowled at his concerned acquaintance. "I told you—I'm fine." As if his subconscious was attempting to prove his words wrong, he took a step forward and nearly collapsed from another burning wave of pain. Feeling lightheaded, he wanted to take it back, but his mind was still spinning. He did not have the energy any longer to say anything to Amberpaw. Why do I have to be so clumsy and stupid all the time?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:51 pm

She ran forward and crouched next to him once more. "Let's get you back.." Her tone was slightly scared, but trying to be reserved. She moved her way under his shoulder, and carried him back to camp, stumbling a few times along the way.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Since he really couldn't protest, Icepaw had to accept Amberpaw's act of care. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, wincing in pain, when she picked him up, but he knew that as much as he didn't want it, it would be kind of a relief to have Reedleaf take care of him. The medicine cat seemed a bit insecure, but he knew what he was doing, even if he didn't have full confidence in his abilities. And he did care for his patients—he was a lot more caring than Icepaw ever could've been, anyway. Maybe things wouldn't turn out so badly after all.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Amberpaw carried him into the medicine cat den and set him down. "REEDLEAF?" She looked around "uh.. Reedleaf?" She went to where the herbs were stored.. She looked over her shoulder at Icepaw "he's not here..." A flash of nervousness spiked her heart "Will you be OK?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:46 am

Icepaw suppressed a groan of annoyance. Naturally, he's not here! Why do you expect anything to ever go well for you? "I think so," he responded. "For the time being, at least… Where do you think Reedleaf is at?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next