Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

+3
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 10 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:11 pm

"Hey! I'm Flint!" The young white Kattaca said cheerily waving one hand. "Wh..Where are you, by the way?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 10 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Dark's vividly green eyes widened. "You mean… you can hear that, too? So I'm not delusional?" He breathed a sigh of relief. "From what I can tell, he's disembodied… I think. I thought I was the only one who could hear that voice for a while."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:57 pm

"Yes, I am very real," the Narrator assured smugly. "And where I am doesn't matter. What matters is, I'm with you. And I no longer have any control over my story, which is frightening. So, I may as well take part in yours. Again, thank you for joining these people, Dark."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17607

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:23 pm

"I'm… not… joining… them…" Dark restated, trying his hardest to establish something he did truly feel without making it as insulting. "I want to be left alone. I'm merely apologizing."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:25 pm

Flint nodded. "Cool! Do you wanna go see Rin then?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:32 am

Dark forced himself to nod. "Yeah… I'd like to fix this." How is this going to work out…? he worried silently.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Flint wagged his tail. "Come on, then!" and he turned and trotted off back towards the rest of the group. He gave one glance over his shoulder to make sure the other two were following him
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Slowly standing up, Dark pushed his unwilling feet forward to follow Flint. So energetic… how can he live with himself like that?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:09 pm

Realizing he was in fact being followed, Flint ran down to the others. He walked up to Rin, and spoke softly "Hey... Dark, er.. Len, wants to apologize..."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:38 pm

"You were right the first time," Dark noted quietly. He cleared his throat and then began his false apology. "Yeah… I'm sorry for the way I acted, Rin. I shouldn't assume your intents are still hostile just because of what you've done in the past."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:17 am

Rin glanced at Geno confusedly, but then quickly smiled. Len was forgiving her... but for what, exactly? She always had his interests at heart, didn't she? Okay, so there were times where she could be a little selfish or harsh, but she didn't know Len thought that much of it. "I'm sorry, too," she added. "For anything I've done to hurt you in the past."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27851

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:20 am

Dark resisted bursting out into a fit of laughter, knowing Rin's reply was also false. Is she falling for this? She's an expert liar herself, and she's falling for this? You must be pretty good at this faking thing! He kept his face solemn and nodded. "It's all right. I forgive you. But it doesn't mean I'll be joining you on your journey. I've been through a lot lately, and I need some time by myself to wind down." Wonder what she's planning to do with that group. It can't be good, but it's not like I'd be willing to rescue them.

Geno smiled, content. He didn't even have to know when the last time Rin saw her brother was. Things were working out smoothly anyhow. Still, he was a bit suspicious. Isn't this too good to be true, though? He averted his mind from it almost immediately. No… there's always that doubting voice inside your head. It's going to be okay.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:56 pm

Flint was looking pretty proud of himself, but tried to contain it. At Dark's comment about he wouldn't be joining the group, Flint nodded softly. "That's fine." He spoke once Dark and Rin had stopped. "I'm just glad you to made up!" Flint felt slightly unsure himself, but he shoved it down. He wanted to assume the best of people.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:57 am

"If I may, Dark, *herm*...you've just made up with your sister. You've reestablished a relationship with your loved one. Nobody ever gets the opportunity to do that in my stories. I understand that you want to be alone....well...actually, I don't...but, don't you want to stick with our new little adventure gang? Or, what will you do when you're by yourself?

Ohh! I'm sorry. I know you're a bit sensitive about these things. *ahem*"

The Narrator whispered, and not very well.

"What will you do when you're by yourself?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:10 am

The Narrator's words, fuel to the vicious fire within Dark's envious eyes, caused the fourteen-year-old to become almost unable to stand pretending anymore. Struggling to maintain his composure, he wondered how he could come up with a socially acceptable answer. Though his mind desperately searched for one, the only reply he could think of was a cold, painful truth: he didn't know.
What did normal people do when they found themselves alone? Didn't they create actual lives for themselves or something? That should be a sufficient answer, Dark told himself, and he began, "I'm going to live the way I want to for once. There was no freedom in my world. Everything was regulated. But this… this seems so open, so free… I could go anywhere and do anything I wanted, and nobody would get in the way of me doing what I wanted." He let his words sink in for a few moments, then realizing the idiocy of what he had just done. Oh, no… now I've just informed them that I really am a self-seeking jerk! … Then again… if I act selfish and repulsive enough, could it be that they wouldn't want me to come along with them at all?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:42 pm

"Ooh!" The Narrator replied, sounding giddy. "Well, now I'm going to have a hard time picking which story to follow. On one hand, I could stick with the adventure gang, and find out why I've been removed from my story, and do something to stop it. On the other hand, I could go with Dark and bother him until he explodes. Agh, such a difficult choice! Can someone help me decide?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Rin frowned slightly. Had she really been holding Len back? "I think the voice should come with us," she said. "If Len- if Dark wants to be free, we should let him." It hurt her to say that, because who knew where she'd go? Where would Len go? If they went separate, they'd probably never see each other again. She didn't want to be selfish, though, especially if that was what Len thought she was all this time.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Flint could see the pain in Rin's eyes. He glanced at Dark with a generally unreadable expression, before he leaned towards her, and put a hand on Rin's shoulder comfortingly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:51 pm

"Well," the Narrator decided, "Since I am basically on another plane of existence, checking on all of you shouldn't be a problem. I'll stick with the adventure gang for most of the time, but I'll quietly check up on Antisocial Stanley here every so often. If that's alright with you, Antisocial Stanley." Clearly, this guy held nothing back in any social situation. He spoke whatever he thought, no matter how much it bothered anyone, and bothering Dark was neverending fun for him.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:09 pm

"You're… you're going to leave me?" Dark felt like bursting out into gleeful laughter, but he merely grinned. He was so overjoyed that he didn't even care about being called "Antisocial Stanley." "Please don't check on me. I have a feeling you enjoy bugging me." He chuckled a little bit. "You guys have fun on your adventure. Meanwhile, I'll be doing whatever I please." Though he knew he was kind of telling himself lies—how could he do what he wanted? What did he want in the first place?—he was just glad that this annoying Narrator guy, not to mention the entire group, was leaving him at last.

Jewelsky, ignoring Dark, beamed, eager to have a new group member joining them. "Great! It's so nice to see you willing to help out!" She denied to herself that any part of her exclamation was aimed at shaming Rin's brother.

"One question, though—you're just a disembodied voice, aren't you?" Geno questioned doubtfully. "What exactly could you do to help us defeat Dark Daisy…?" He was considering adding in "and rescue Dipper" at the end of his question, but that pang of confusing jealousy stabbed at him once more, and he couldn't bring himself to mention the human Jewelsky loved.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:36 pm

"I've been ripped out of my story. I have no power in a story that's not mine. So, honestly, I don't know WHAT I can do to help you in your adventure. I don't even know if I care. I'm just happy to follow you around until you do all the work for me and get me my story back! But, oh, who knows....maybe I'll get bored and make an effort to participate in your battle against...."

The Narrator paused. His voice turned cynical. "Wait, who did you say? 'Dark Daisy'? My goodness. 'Dark' this, 'Dark' that...whose story have I stumbled into? I'm sure mine could beat it a million times over."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Geno was beginning to get slightly irritated by the Narrator, but he decided it was best not to show it. "Whatever story this is, we certainly don't have control over it." He tilted his head inquiringly. "Exactly… what universe are you from, might I ask?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Rin looked down at the orange tabby and nodded. "Yeah, it is nice," she said dully, biting her lip.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:29 pm

"Well, I don't know if my universe has a name, exactly. I don't even know if I have a universe to begin with. For all you know, I'm from your universe, or a pocket universe attached to it.

If it makes you feel better, I was working on a story when I left. I had done others before, but ohh, this was a killer! My story even had to deal with Reality a few times. That didn't go very well. Anyway, mine is a story about a man named Stanley. I could tell it, if you like. Or if you don't."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:29 pm

When she noticed the unhappy expression Rin wore, Jewelsky diverted her attention away from the strange, formless voice. "Hey… are you okay?" She frowned sympathetically. "You're still concerned about your brother, aren't you?"

"If you'd like to tell it, be my guest," Geno confirmed, nodding. "I'm not about to deprive anyone of their right to explain themselves."

Seeing the telling of a story as a great opportunity for escape, Dark was quick to do so. Without looking back or thinking of any of the party members, he ran off to the small cape that he had taken refuge at shortly before.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next