Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

+3
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 12 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Roseblossom Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:34 pm

"Yeah, but he already said he doesn't want to," Rin said. "So we shouldn't really force him to do anything..."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27851

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 12 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Jewelsky Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:55 pm

"Rin's right. We shouldn't force him," Geno agreed. "I don't think we'll ever manage to change that kid's mind about this. He wouldn't even be a valuable addition to the team, anyway. There's no point in relentlessly nagging at him to join us."
Jewelsky coughed. "What Geno means to say is—Dark's wishes were for us to leave him alone. We should be able to respect that and do what he asks."
Geno sighed as he glared at Jewelsky. She seemed to always be so gentle. However, he was getting less patient every day. If he wanted her to still care about their relationship—as friends, of course; there was absolutely no way Geno was thinking about anything else—he would have to stop acting so harsh. He inhaled deeply to calm himself. He could change… He could change for her. Especially if Dark wasn't there to get on his nerves any longer.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Flint puffed out his cheeks slightly in defense, then let out a huff of air as he opened his mouth "Alright, I guess you guys are right. But this doesn't mean I've given up on him." Here his calm, happy expression and deminor landed on Geno. But it was impossible to tell if this was by chance or on purpose.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:55 pm

Once more, Geno let out a sigh. He couldn't understand why Flint was so intent on pressuring Dark to join the party, but he figured it was best not to argue for the moment. "We'll just let the Narrator deal with him for now. They're already acquainted, anyhow. Let's focus on the real problem at hand, though—finding Dark Daisy. Is there any way we could even try to approximate her location?" he queried, though he knew that if he didn't have much of an idea, the others probably wouldn't, either.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:27 pm

(Permission to create some kind of pathway/character suggestion of a direction for them to go to find her?)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17607

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:00 am

((That's probably fine, not sure what Glim would say though))
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:28 pm

{sorry, haven't checked this in a while
Yep, it's fine!! :DDD You can go ahead and fill out the form and such, and I'll accept it}

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't words)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34071

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue May 03, 2016 6:32 pm

~Le misunderstanding goof that I am~

Character: Mainframe breakdown
Universe: This one
Appearance: a bunch of pixels in the floor with some cracks protruding from it
Description: A place where the multi-universe hub is malfunctioning, allowing characters to pass into it from here without a door. Might be a plothole. There's no way to tell except with the magic Lens of Hindsight! We'll get that later.
Personality: Not much, but more than your Hoenn rival Brandon OOOHHH HO HO HO HO HOHOHOHO*cough*cough*HACK*
Lifespan: Like maybe three posts, unless we need it later.

"Look!" The Narrator said. "A breakdown in the mainframe! Who wants to try going through it and get electrocuted first?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 03, 2016 8:44 pm

"What?" Geno questioned rather suspiciously.
Jewelsky stared up at him as though he had all the answers. "Is that… is that safe?"
"I don't know… It doesn't seem like it, but…" The warrior tilted his head in an inquisitive manner. "Seriously, Narrator, where are you going with this?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue May 03, 2016 9:57 pm

"I didn't put that there!" He protested. "If it had been me, that would've been an actual door. With neon lights and confetti. Not that rubbish pixelated mess."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 04, 2016 6:42 am

Geno rolled his eyes. "Is this supposed to be our magical gateway to Dark Daisy, or what? Would it even be safe to go through there?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed May 04, 2016 11:37 am

"Better than sitting here doing nothing. Here. I'll go through first."

There was a pause. Then his voice sounded more distant.

"Look! I'm fitting through just fi--what? Ow! OW! AHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOP!! PLEASE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

......Just kidding! Hahahahahaha! It only hurt about half that much."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Wincing, Geno took a few steps back from the mainframe breakdown. "What… what's in there, exactly?" he queried, a bit nervously. Though he knew he was asking a relatively large amount of questions, he felt as if he sort of deserved a reply. The Narrator wasn't quite doing a good job of making things clear.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri May 06, 2016 12:39 am

"Oh, it's all a bit of white hallways. And doors and panels and things that light up. This might be a wonderful element for my next story....

Oh get in here! I can't describe every molecule of this environment to you."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri May 06, 2016 7:13 am

Geno's eyes lit up at the Narrator's description. "That sounds like Animation Land…!" he breathed. "I'm going in. You guys should probably follow." With slight hesitation, he braced himself and walked through.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri May 06, 2016 9:05 pm

"Ahahaha! I told you! It's not like I can do anything else," The Narrator quipped once Geno was through. "Everyone, come on in!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 07, 2016 7:16 am

As his current physical form was not his own and crafted of relatively sturdy wood, Geno withstood little pain as he passed through the opening to Animation Land. "Guys… this is it!" he called out, knowing that the endless buttons lining the walls couldn't possibly indicate any other place.
Jewelsky's face lit up with relieved excitement. "Yes! We've waited too long for this…" she sighed. "I'm going to follow him." Her heart raced joyfully as she leapt through the gateway to the universe between universes.

((I've got an idea for Dark to wander through after our heroic party over here has all gone. Would that be okay?))
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat May 07, 2016 6:15 pm

"What are they talking about? What's Animation Land?" Rin whispered to Miku.
"I'm not sure, but I think we should follow them," Miku replied. The two friends took a deep breath, grabbed each other's hands, and ran through.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 08, 2016 6:50 am

"Ah, Animation Land," Jewelsky murmured as she stared around at the vast expanse of uncountable switches surrounding her. "It can be so helpful and such a nuisance all the same." She then noticed the two Vocaloids entering the sheet-white, button-covered room. "Hey, guys!" As she greeted them, she grinned and flicked her tail as if she were waving to them.
"Now that we're here, we just need to figure out which universe Dark Daisy would be in…" muttered Geno, mainly to himself. He began to pace back and forth, trying to come up with some logical way to solve their problem.
Jewelsky turned her gaze over to Geno. With laughter in her voice, she noted, "He's so obsessed with solving problems now. He didn't used to be so stressed…" All of the mirth in her speaking tone faded away when she realized that Dark Daisy hadn't only stolen Dipper—she'd changed Geno's mood and personality for the worse. Though she suddenly wanted very much to burst into tears, she bit back a sob. Right now, we have to think. Come on, Jules, your pity parties won't help with anything here!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun May 08, 2016 9:45 am

(oh no he's becoming you xD jk ur ttly amzin jzl)

"Do you think she could be going through in order?" Roseblossom, who had been just behind Miku and Rin, asked. "Since she brought those two here last, maybe she's in the universe next to that one."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun May 08, 2016 2:24 pm

((He's not becoming me lol he's actually trying to be productive unlike me))

"That could wo—" Jewelsky began, almost immediately cut off by Geno's enthusiastic discovery of a new idea.
"Hold on! I've got it!" he gasped, his painted eyes nearly lighting up with excitement. "We can just wait here until Dark Daisy comes! She's always going through different dimensions to find new victims. At some point, she's bound to go back through her portal to get here. Even if she goes off to another universe before we can catch her, we'll still know which button she pressed, and we can follow behind!" Geno grinned as he paused for a bit to breathe. "It might take some patience, but… hey, patience is a virtue, right? Does it sound like a good plan to you guys?"
Jewelsky, relieved to see one of her dearest friends in such a joyful state, nodded. "I'm willing to wait. It seems like the best option for now."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon May 09, 2016 1:31 pm

"More waiting," the Narrator sighed. "If this were MY story, things would be a lot more interesting. But I suppose if wait we must, then wait we shall."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon May 09, 2016 3:51 pm

"We can't really go anywhere. Any place we try out has a one-out-of-infinity chance of her being there," Geno responded, narrowing his eyes. "There's not much we can do other than be patient, so I suggest that you stop complaining about all this 'story' stuff."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 am

(Gosh I've missed allot O_O Sorry guys!)

Flint now stepped through the mainframe, whith a whine of aprehension before hand and a soft grunt of pain at the other end, he stumbled a bit towards the others "Oh my gooosshhh!!!! Look at all those buttons!!!!" Flint excitedly scanned the wall, looking like he was holding himself back from pushing one.

His tail lashed excitedly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:30 am

"Don't even think about pushing one, Flint," Geno warned him firmly. "We're waiting for Dark Daisy to show up, and we can't waste time being transported somewhere else."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum