(An offsite trading thread I'm working on for CS; have to make sure it's organized!) (No posting yet, please!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does this trade thread look organized and good so far?

86% 86% 
[ 6 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

(An offsite trading thread I'm working on for CS; have to make sure it's organized!) (No posting yet, please!)

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:13 am

(NOTE: I'm posting a copy of this trading thread here, so people can see what I have so far! This thread here is just a test; I'll delete the thread here once everything's in order. xD Also, font sizes will be edited when posting here, so it still looks like it will on CS.)

☆~Welcome to Star's Pokémon-for-CS Trade Thread~☆

☆-Index-☆
Introduction, Notes, and Rules (you are here)
Pokémon Obtained in Y for Trade
Pokémon Transferred to Y from Earlier Games for Trade

Hi; this is the thread where I offer Pokémon in exchange for CS pets/items/etc. c: I'm not very picky, so I'll accept various offers for the Pokémon I have up for trade. (However, since I did spend some time and put thought into this, please take that into consideration when choosing what to offer. I'm definitely not saying that I'll only take rares, but I won't let them go for just a couple VC/OMGSC.) If you'd like an idea of some things I'm particularly interested in, see my wishlists (especially for items!), but keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to go by what's listed there alone.

☆-Notes-☆
✧ All of these Pokémon were either caught or bred by me, originating in one of the games I own. I give you my word that the Pokémon I'm offering are 100% legitimate; I've never used a hacking/cheating device on my games in my life.

✧ Although I own several Pokémon games, I will only be trading in generation VI, with X and Y versions for the Nintendo 3DS. However, some of the Pokémon I'm trading have been captured in an earlier game and transferred forward to the current generation. Pokémon that have been transferred forward from earlier games will be listed separately, in their own section. (Here's a little something special; Pokémon transferred forward from earlier generations may know moves that they could only be taught in an earlier game! B2/W2 Move Tutor moves, anyone?)

✧ I'm not exactly a competitive player, so I apologize if the Pokémon I'm offering aren't "good" competitively.

✧ If I've leveled up a Pokémon for trade with battle experience, I'll use a Reset Bag on it to set all of its effort points back to 0 before trading it.

✧ I will update the lists of what I have to offer from time to time, so you might want to check back every so often. n.n

✧ My time zone is the Eastern Time Zone, and we're currently observing daylight saving time. Please keep potential major differences in time zones in mind before sending a trade, as this difference could potentially cause problems.

☆-Rules-☆
✧ You may only choose up to three Pokémon at a time. (This number may increase in the future.)

✧ If I have duplicates of a species for trade, you may only choose one of that species at a time, to give more players a chance to have that particular species.

✧ Offer forms are to be posted on this thread. If I'm interested in your offer, I'll PM you so we can swap friend codes. When this happens, you may then send your trade, which I will only accept after we complete the Pokémon trading.

☆-Extra; Items!-☆
I'm willing to attach an item to the Pokémon I'm trading! The items I'm willing to part with are listed here:

(Under construction)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 am; edited 3 times in total

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

Herbs : 180
Fresh-kill : 18355

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (An offsite trading thread I'm working on for CS; have to make sure it's organized!) (No posting yet, please!)

☆~Currently Available Pokémon~☆
(Section 1: Pokémon caught/bred in Y version)

Description Layout-
Species*, gender, nature, Ability*, level - (IV: HP, Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd)**

* = Unless specified previously.
** = Only specified if I've calculated/determined the Pokémon's IVs, or if any of them are proven to be a perfect 31. In the case of the latter, only the IVs with a value of 31 will be listed. Any others that haven't been determined will be represented by "??".

(None yet)

(Under construction)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post 3: Pokémon Transferred from Past Games for Trade

☆~Currently Available Pokémon~☆
(Section 2: Pokémon caught/bred in previous games, then transferred forward to Y)

Description Layout-
Species*, gender, nature, Ability*, level - (IV: HP, Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd)**

* = Unless specified previously.
** = Only specified if I've calculated/determined the Pokémon's IVs, or if any of them are proven to be a perfect 31. In the case of the latter, only the IVs with a value of 31 will be listed. Any others that haven't been determined will be represented by "??".

-Gyarados-
(These were obtained in White 2, originally caught in the Nature Preserve as Magikarp. They have each been leveled up a little, so they could evolve. Afterwards, I took them to the Move Re-learner/Tutors/etc. to overhaul their movesets, as I couldn't just go and leave them with Splash, Tackle, and Flail. xD All of them have the Ability Intimidate, and currently know the following moves: Dragon Dance, Earthquake (TM move), Iron Head (Driftveil City Move Tutor move), and Aqua Tail.)

Male, Bold, level 61
Male, Bashful, level 61
Male, Adamant, level 62
Male, Relaxed, level 63
Female, Calm, level 61
Female, Serious, level 68
Female, Relaxed, level 69
Female, Docile, level 64
Female, Jolly, level 64
Female, Bold, level 69
Female, Naive, level 60

-Shiftry-
(These were caught in White 2 at the Nature Preserve as well, as Nuzleaf. Before evolving them, I took them to the Move Re-learner to teach them Growth, then took them again after evolving them to teach them Leaf Storm. All of them currently know the following moves: Leaf Storm, Razor Wind, Growth, and Extrasensory.)

Male, Gentle, Early Bird, level 56
Male, Rash, Early Bird, level 57
Male, Naive, Chlorophyll, level 57
Female, Timid, Early Bird, level 56
Female, Bold, Chlorophyll, level 56
Female, Gentle, Chlorophyll, level 56

-Altaria-
(These two, like the Shiftry and Gyarados, were caught in White 2's Nature Preserve. As a little bonus, I've taken them both to the Humilau City Move Tutor and taught them each the move Heal Bell, which they can't be taught in X/Y due to said Move Tutor's absence from those versions; enjoy! Both have the ability Natural Cure, and currently know the following moves: Dragon Dance, Heal Bell, Cotton Guard, Dragon Pulse)

Female, Careful, level 56
Female, Hasty, level 56

-Others-
(These Pokémon are of different, varying species. In addition to the usual information in the listing, each individual will have its species and moveset specified. If a move is only learned by TM/Tutor/etc. for a specific Pokémon, it will be specified as well.)

Haxorus, Male, Careful, Rivalry, level 58
Current Moves: Earthquake (TM move), Dragon Claw, Swords Dance, Aqua Tail (Lentimas Town Move Tutor move)

Girafarig, Female, Serious, Early Bird, level 59
Current Moves: Hyper Voice (Lentimas Town Move Tutor move), Psychic, Signal Beam (Driftveil City Move Tutor move), Crunch

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:49 am; edited 5 times in total

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (An offsite trading thread I'm working on for CS; have to make sure it's organized!) (No posting yet, please!)

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 am

(Reserved in case)

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefeather on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 am

(Reserved in case)

October 2nd:
Whitefeather
Head Guard
Head Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top