Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Before anyone could attack him, Firetail caught sight of Coyleap. The PondClan warrior was slashing at Riverstar mercilessly, but Stoneleap shoved her away. Although grateful, the MountainClan deputy was still not fully satisfied. Coyleap's done enough damage. She's got to pay for this! With the speed of a falcon, he dashed toward her, ready to inflict a vicious attack upon her. She's not going to hurt one more cat. MapleClan has to win this war! He didn't have time to think anything else before he collided into her and the impact struck.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:15 pm

"What in the name of st-" Coyleap saw Firetail charge toward her. "Why don't you go attack someone else?" she hissed and slashed at him. "Are you obsessed with me or something?" She cut through his right ear, leaving a blood trail going down his face, she then rolled onto him, pinning him down, biting his shoulder again.

~

Dunamas and Twilight gathered over to the nursery, they double team the guard, then twilight batted him away, then stepping on his skull, crushing it omg did i srsly just write that
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19242

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Stoneleap gasped. Rearing away to dodge the fox himself. "Firetail!" He said in a surprised tone. He watched Firetail and Coyleap fight.

Suddenly, he heard a yowl behind him. It was Eagleheart coming from the nursery. He rushed in. What he saw horrified him. He saw Eagleheart trying to keep her back to a fox who was attacking her kits. And Stripewhisker, her mate, lay severely wounded next to her. Stoneleap leaped at the fox. "Stay away from MapleClan's kits!" He yowled
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Stoneleap gasped. Rearing away to dodge the fox himself. "Firetail!" He said in a surprised tone. He watched Firetail and Coyleap fight.

Suddenly, he heard a yowl behind him. It was Eagleheart coming from the nursery. He rushed in. What he saw horrified him. He saw Eagleheart trying to keep her back to a fox who was attacking her kits. And Stripewhisker, her mate, lay dead next to her. Stoneleap leaped at the fox. "Stay away from MapleClan's kits!" He yowled
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:20 pm

[Mind if Firetail kills Coyleap? xD]

"You've done the most damage, Coyleap—it's time for you to stop!" Firetail tore her ear and bit her flank in rage, wounding her as deeply as he possibly could. "I've had enough of you attempting to kill every cat! I'd rather one evil cat die than many who are innocent." His eyes flared.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Dunamas stepped in front of Twilight, shielding her. He then batted away Stoneleap scratching his face, when he fell, Dunamas then slashed a long scar from his belly to his eye (search up what snow tufts scar looks like, thats where he cut, doesn't have to leave a scar though)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:23 pm

(uhh…. how about he can like almost kill her? she's gonna be leader shhhhhhh)

Coyleap lay helplessly under Firetail. 'I NEVER WANTED TO EVEN FIGHT. MOONSTAR THREATENED TO KILL US, I JUST WANTED TO BE DEPUTY!!!" she screamed and with all the force left in her body she threw off Firetail. Sagestrike, Coyleaps sister jumped onto of Firetail
(you can kill Coyleaps sister instead X3 omg I said that without hesitation i feel so evil….
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:24 pm

(I tried. It didn't reveal anything.)

Stoneleap yowled. But he got up. "Savages! Killing kits! Why?!" He stepped in front of the panicked, bind, first time mother, that was Eagleheart.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Twilight growled "Moonstar's orders" she then slashed ay Stoneleaps face
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Firetail pinned Sagestrike down, sinking his fangs deeply into her neck. He left her limp body to lay there, barely noticing what he had just done.
"You deserve to die now. These innocent cats do not. All you want is to kill, and for no good reason! That isn't right! It's cruel insanity. This is genocide!" he snarled, slashing again at Coyleap's belly.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Coyleap tried to tug Sagewhisker away from his grasp, but she couldn't 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! WARRIORS DON'T KILL!!" She cried and ran to Moonstar.

~

Coyleap kept shaking Moonstar until she awoke. "Moonstar! Cat are dying! we have to retreat!" Moonstar growled, "if you were loyal, to your clan, YOU WOULDN'T DISOBEY ME" and she leapt at Coyleap
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 pm

He moved his head forward, so his skull stopped the sharp claws. He slammed the claws away. (I don't want Eagleheart, the kits, or mostly Stoneleap to die, sorry xD) "Your ruthless, you know that?!" And he leaped at Twilight. Slashing her face.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Twilight spat out blood and snarled. She jumped away and went into the elder's den instead
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:41 pm

The warriors defending the Elder's den were preoccupied Twilight could easily slip in. Humblefur was inside. Crouching over the dead body of an elder. Though an Elder, Humblefur could hold his own, he looked up at Twilight, tears streaming down his eyes. "You fiend! This is Hollypetal! My SISTER here!" He gestured to the dead elder. "One of your stupid fighters killer her! And now, your gonna kill me too! How DARE you!" He backed away slowly. Hissing. He seemed terrified. (You can kill him if you want.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:43 pm

Twilight chuckled "why would I kill you?." She stalked towards him "what's that?" she pointed to his chest
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:46 pm

He looked down. What was on his chest? He backed away slightly. "What... What..?!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 pm

When his face was down she un-seathed her claw and slashed all the way from his chest to his tail, she laughed and said "you have some blood on your chest!"
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Humblefur yowled. crouching down (That is so not fatal xD)

He snarled. He took a swipe at her. "Stay away from us!" Moonpath (A senior warrior, who was soon to join the elder's den, and Humblefur's mate) came running to defend him. But she wasn't a very fast runner.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:33 pm

(is that sarcastic? xD)

Twilight huffed and rolled her eyes. She easily shoved over Moonpath and slashed at her face
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:41 pm

She screeched and stumbled away. Humblefur snarled. "Stay away from my mate!" He snapped.

He went and crouched by her. "Are you ok?" She nodded "I'm fine, Humblefur. But we've got to do something about these foxes!" He twitched his tail. Moonpath looked at him. She stood up, and the two of them leaped at Twilight simultaneously. Both slashing at her. "YOU WILL LEAVE!"

Suddenly to everyone's surprise, a yowl sounded. Horse, and rather cracked, but Riverstar yowled "RETREAT! MAPLECLAN RETREAT!" All of the MapleClan warriors started streaming out of the camp. Soon, no MapleClan cat was left in the area
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Moonstar fluffed out her chest and yowled, "PONDCLAN HAS WON, VENGENCE IS OURS!!" Loud cheers echoed through-out MapleClan camp. Moonstar looked over to Cedarwhisker. "Go to the medicine cat den and destroy their supplies, when your done, meet us back at camp. Cedarwhisker nodded and vanished to the medicine cat den.

~

Cedarwhisker nervously shredded each herb and stomped them flat, leaving PondClan scent on the herbs and everywhere in the camp, when she was done, she left the camp gracefully.

~

Loud cheers echoed through the forest when PondClan trampled through MapleClan territory, purposely catching prey, when they arrived back at camp, Moonstar jumped onto the high tree. "I have an announcement, Coyleap, you've done well, taking down many cats, It's time you've earned an apprentice." Quiet murmurs saying I personally think she's to young and Why can I have one? "Moonstar had apprenticed Silentkit to Silentpaw, and Coyleap as her mentor  

(i just noticed, Twilight's claws weren't out, were they xD)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:06 pm

When the battle was over, Greenstar lowered her head in dismay. She glanced at her Clanmates. "I'm going to go talk to Riverstar now… I'm sure that we can help MapleClan in some way…"
It suddenly hit her that only two cats were in her company… "… Where's Leafshade?" she queried.
Thornwish's eyes widened in panic. "She's—she's not here?"
"It appears not!" Sandcloud's eyes darted around frantically. "And neither is Firetail!"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Name of Group: Stormclan
Group Type: Warrior cats
Owner: Midnightkit (meeee)