Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 12 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 pm

(R..Really..? O..Okkaaaayyy....)

Lilystar scented Blizzardstar, and Shadowdragon. She twitched her ear, and trotted over to the border, she wanted to make sure that they weren't trespassing. She saw them across the border, on their side. "A border patrol, I hope." Her ears pinned back slightly and her tail began to lash. "If your hear to discuss something with me, I don't wanna hear it. Not today. I'm out here to get AWAY from other cats." She murmured under her breath.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32879

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Blizzardstar narrowed his eyes. "We're just checking our border."
Shadowdragon looked away from Lilystar trying to avoid her gaze
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21051

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Silverstone sent Marigold and Icemelt out as quickly as possible. He was more concerned for Marigold, who had just been checking on FlarePack inside the den. He felt better when the two confused foxes had left.

"Well...as long as I'm here, I might as well see how FlarePack are doing."

He went into the den. Everyone was still kind of the same--groaning and complaining of nasty smells. Some of the younger foxes were clawing at the den walls. Thankfully, keeping the Pack inside wasn't difficult--every time someone tried to leave, the smells would overwhelm them and they'd return to the safety of the den.

At the very back, Silverstone heard coughing. It was Aurora, their Gamma--blind, souk*, and barely clinging to sanity. Her eyes were completely glazed over. The smell of death was about her, yet she had not the strength to retaliate. Yet, she seemed to be dragging herself around, trying to gather herbs.

He stepped over everyone to the small coughing figure. Without a word, he began to check her.

Her vitals were deteriorating.

"You...wh-whoever's there....hello??.....D-don't hurt them..."

"Shhh...it's me, Silverstone. I'm FirePack's Gamma."

"The smell......th--is it gone? Are my Pack safe?"

Silverstone rushed around gathering herbs, hoping he could save her. "You don't have to worry. I've got it under control. Now just lie down. I'll take it from here."

She let herself collapse among the herbs she had found. "Sorry--*cough, cough*--couldn't kill it. TRIED to, but--*cough, cough*...so sorry..."

Silverstone heard her breathing getting weaker. He found some thyme. Upon realizing he couldn't save her, he knew what he had to do.

As he prepared the thyme for easy consumption, he answered her, as her breathing became very shallow, "You did your best...and you've done well. I'll kill the smell for you, but I want you to know..." he finished as he fed her the solution, "...that FlarePack should be proud to have such a fine Gamma, OK?

Aurora?"

He checked her for a pulse.
She was gone.

(*Souk is the Pack Fox's odd word for "unable to smell".)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17562

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Dapplewing came in just as Silverstone was checking her pulse. She rushed over. "Aurora! Silverstone.." She felt her pulse. "Oh no..." She looked at Silverstone with concern. "It's...Fatal...Isn't it?"

She went around to the coughing foxes. Handing out herbs to calm their coughing, and sooth their throats sore from coughing.

She went near the entrance, and started working on mixing the herbs she brought from MapleClan to attempt to make something along the lines of a cure. She was mixing all the herbs known to help cure all the symptoms the foxes were presenting.

She passed out the mixture, giving different foxes at different stages different amounts. "I hope this works.." She thought nervously. "We need to get this thing under control quickly."

After she was done with the other foxes, she walked over to Silverstone, and put a very small amount infront of him. "Can you try this? If you have the infection, I wanna see if it works better on certain stages of the disease." She sounded rather embarrassed as she asked.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:Blizzardstar narrowed his eyes. "We're just checking our border."
Shadowdragon looked away from Lilystar trying to avoid her gaze
She sighed. "Alright. Just checking. I'm sorry. I'm feeling kind of exhausted today. Needed to get away from the other cats."

And she stumbled off. Starting to feel rather embarrassed.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Shadowdragon opened his mouth before he could stop himself. "Wait!"
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:48 am

She started to walk off faster, then slowed to a halt, and turned around, regaining her authoritative look. "Yes, Shadowdragon?" She said in a leader like tone, all embarrassment gone from her face.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:26 am

Petuniapaw was out with her mentor, Whitespirit. Whitespirit was taking her newly apprenticed apprentice out for the first time. 
"Petuniapaw, First things first, you should know where the borders are. So you don't catch prey on their side, when Koistar was an apprentice, she made a terrible mistake and crossed the border to catch a rabbit!" Whitespirit chuckled. Petuniapaw laughed and said
"What was her punishment?"
"She was confined to camp for a moon" Whitespirit replied. Petunipaw gasped. "Didn't she fall behind on her training?" Whitespirit shook her head. "No, Koistar was one of the fastest learners, she's going to be the best leader PondClan's ever seen!" Whitespirit gave Petuniapaw a little nudge. "Here we are." she said.

Petuniapaw saw the MapleClan/PondClan border. "This is so exciting!" she cheered
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19197

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:34 am

Little Spiritkit, and Spiderkit of MapleClan were dashing around the territory. Playing chase with each other. They had no idea how close they were to the MapleClan, PondClan border. Spiderkit bounced, and tackled his sister. and the two of them tumbled right to the edge of the border. The two began play-fighting. Slapping at each other with sheathed claws, and playfully nipping at each other's ears.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:36 am

Petuniapaw pricked up her ears. "Do you hear that?" she asked Whitespirit. Whitespirit crept towards a bush. "Hello?" she called, nearing closer. 'She scented MapleClan and went closer
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:38 am

Suddenly two little silver and white kits burst out of the bush. One chasing the other. Suddenly, the bigger one skidded to a halt, and turned to Whitespirit, and Patuniapaw. Her younger brother slammed into her, not being able to stop himself. Both kits looked up at Whitespirit with large, slightly nervous eyes. "H..Hello.." The bigger one said in a soft scared voice.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:44 am

Petuniapaw hissed loudly, arching her back. "GET OFF OU-" Whitespirit hit Petuniapaw lightly. "Petuniapaw! These are just kits! No need to be hostile! Don't you know the warrior code?" Whitespirit scolded. Petuniapaw turned away in embarrassment . Whitespirit gently bent down to the kits height. "What are you two little kits doing here? You two should be in camp!" she lightly purred in amusement
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:58 am

The little tom hid behind his sister, who cowered before Petuniapaw's scolding. "Uh..Uh..uh.. Um..." Her voice broke silghtly in fright. Both kits were shaking now, before the looming body of Whitespirit, and the rank smell of PondClan. "Uh..Uh... Well... We were..." The little tom poked his head out from behind his sister. "We're...Allowed... I think... Mom, and Mrs. Riverstar have always let us out." The little she-cat nudged her brother angrily "Oh yeah... And.. Dad let us go too... But lately Mommy hasn't wanted us going out as much. (This is the same time frame as the Infection RP, but it doesn't have anything to do with it, unless you want it to.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Whitespirit looked confused. Who would let kits out of camp? Is there something wrong with MapleClan? Whitespirit stood up. 'Well, i think you two should head back to camp okay?" Whitespirit padded in front of the two cats "Whitespirit! What about me?!" Petuniapaw called. "You bring up the rear okay?" Whitespirit called. "Can you two follow me? You won't be trouble" she purred
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 pm

The little kits looked at each other with big scared eyes. "Um... Uh..O...kay..." And the kits dashed after Whitespirit. Where was she taking them?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Whitespirit padded through the thick slimy PondClan territory. She reached Pondclan's camp entrance with Petuinapaw trailing behind, Whitespirit reached Koistars den. 'Koistar?" she called. Koistar replied "Come on in!" and they reach Koistars den

Last edited by *~Moonflame~* on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:22 pm

The little kits struggled to wade through the sticky, slimy mud. "EEW! This is GROSS!" Spiritkit groaned. Spiderkit laughed maliciously, and flung some of the goop at his sister. When it hit her she shrieked in fright. "SPIDERKIT!" She screeched.

Her younger brother laughed at her, then strode on by his messy sticky sister, tail in the air, and head held high, all proud. Once they entered the camp though, their attitude changed quickly. They stuck to each other like glue. Cowering and keeping low to the ground, and as close to Whitespirit's paws as possible.

They seemed very scared by all the big cats that they didn't know, glaring at them.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Koistar saw the two kits and padded up towards them, her towering figure casting shadows onto them. "Now, who are you tw-" before she could finish her sentence, Rumblekit and Tumblekit, two energetic kits pounced onto Spiderkit and Spiritkit. Rumblekit was the brother that pounced onto Spiderkit, while Tumblekit the sister crashed into Spiritkit
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:47 pm

The two kits screamed and tried to get away at first, but once they saw the honest intentions of their 'attackers'? They quickly got back into it, pretending they were MapleClan attackers in the PondClan camp.

(I wanna see what happens when Twilight engages with them)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Twilight was standing at the pack of the crowd, her nose high in the air. What a useless clan, they're all like babbling kits she thought. She pushed her way through the throng of cats and stopped in front of the kits. "What are you two doing here." Her aloud voice bellowed
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:37 pm

The instant they saw Twilight, both kits screamed The ran under Whitespirit's belly "Mommy! Mommy!!!" Spiritkit almost screamed. Spiderkit whispered. "Please protect us from the big scary foxes! Please protect us from the big scary foxes!" Both tightly gripping Whitespirit's legs.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Whitespirit stiffened as the kits clutched onto her, Whitespirit coaxed them out from underneath her "It's okay little ones, the foxes won't hurt you, their our friends." she cooed
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 pm

The kits quieted, but they didn't come out. "But she's scary!" Spiderkit whined. "Our daddy... It was her! She's scary! She put him in Forever Sleep!" Spiritkit whimpered, and cowered away from Twilight, as Spiderkit explained. "Big scary foxes try and eat us! They want our parents to go into forever sleep, and then eat us!" He violently shook his head as he shouted "I DON'T LIKE BIG SCARY FOXES!" Spiritkit burst into tears, which quickly grew into terrified sobs.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:20 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:She started to walk off faster, then slowed to a halt, and turned around, regaining her authoritative look. "Yes, Shadowdragon?" She said in a leader like tone, all embarrassment gone from her face.

"I um... love.. nevermind." he stuttered
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Lilystar looked at him weirdly "well...Enjoy...Whatever it is you love..." Then she turned, and started to leave.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next