Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 14 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Dapplewing delivered the kits, and headed back to the clan, she met Copper on the way back. "Where are you going?" She asked him curiously, with a hint of 'what are you doing, you shouldn't be here.' "I can't let you get sick you know. It's dangerous out here." She started walking past him. "You threaten your pack's lives, if you go back to your camp right now." She said these words, but her fur was dusty, scruffy, and generally unruly, because she hadn't groomed herself in a long while. And her eyes were dull with fatigue. "I have to talk with Riverstar." And she walked by him.

She climbed the Rock-Path, and went to talk with Riverstar "Riverstar?" No response. Dapplewing asked around the camp. She had apparently left a long time ago. She ran outside, and found Copper. "COPPER! RIVERSTAR'S GONE!" She panted "EVERYONE'S SAYING SHE'S BEEN GONE ALL DAY!" Dapplewing looked nervous, her fur fluffed, and eyes wide.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Copper didn't hesitate. "Everyone--I want a search party spreading out equally in every direction. Steer clear of FirePack; stay within sound range only and inquire of them her location. Marigold should be of some help in that aspect. The rest of you, spread out through the forest and beyond. I want every nose in every rock, bush and tree it can fit into. Excepting Charity and Lightstream, everyone head eastward thinly spread. Charity, Lightstream, Northwest and Southwest. Go! I'll take the North."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17717

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Stoneleap nodded "And I'll send patrols south." He quickly assigned a few young cats to head south in the look for Riverstar.

Meanwhile... "Well?! I'm where you specified! And at the right time! Where are you?" The silver sleek leader walked forward. Looking around her at the small clearing she had been told to go to. Suddenly, something slammed into her shoulders, and knocked her to the ground. She screeched, and rolled onto her back. Knocking her attacker off her. She jumped to her feet. And whipped around to her assailant. The cat was identical to her, accept for one differing factor... The other cat's eyes were black, with small red pupils. "So.. It wasn't just a dream then..." The silver leader whispered.

"Alright.." The silver opponent... Also known as the Cat of the Water snickered. Her voice slightly mechanical. "You know the drill... If you loose..." Riverstar scowled "I know... But I intend to win!" And she charged at her foe.

The Cat of the Water leaped sideways, dodging Riverstar's attack. As Riverstar landed, the Cat of the Water, whipped around, and charged at Riverstar, and knocked her over. Riverstar groaned, and slapped the Cat of the Water away. She got up onto her feet, and charged forward. The Cat of the Water tried to dodge, but Riverstar predicted her turn, and slammed into her.  The Cat of the Water quickly rolled onto her paws, and charged forward. Riverstar couldn't dodge in time. The Cat of the Water, slammed her hard with a paw, sending her crashing directly into a tree.

She screamed in pain, as she fell to the ground. She got up to her paws. Her legs shaking. "I can't win, if I just have myself.. I need more strength... I've... Gotta give in." Riverstar closed her eyes. And when she opened them, they were exactly like the Cat of the Water. Suddenly she yowled "OW OWOWOWOWOWOWOW OWWWWWW!!!!" She cluctched her eye, her paw shaking. "Wh...What....'s...." "Hurts, doesn't it?" The Cat of the Water laughed. "What's the point of fighting me off, when your using my power to do it. Either win under your own strength, or don't win... At all..." Riverstar scowled. "Oh no..."

(DON'T INTERRUPT THE BATTLE, PLEASE >:c)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Copper ran North, listening to the trees rustling above him. That was Diamond, running through the canopy, trying to spot Riverstar from above. When dense trees gave way to open hills, Diamond leapt down.

"Where do we start?" She asked.

"We split up. Stay within scent range. You take the shadow-lands. I'll search the ashen cliffs."

He was about to set off, but noticed Diamond not leaving, but giving him a questioning look.

"What?" He inquired.

"Sorry, it's just...so soon?"

"Don't worry about it." Copper said. "We'll rendezvous at the thinwoods, then head toward PondClan territory."

Diamond nodded, and off they went.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Riverstar tried to charge at her opponent, The Cat of the Water almost dodged, but was too slow. Riverstar slammed into her. Pinning her to the ground. The Cat of the Water struggled desperately to get free, but Riverstar had her pinned. She squirmed "YOU WON'T DEFEAT ME THAT EASILY!" She shoved Riverstar away, and ran towards the nearby tree-line. The Cat of the Water yowled to the sky, and suddenly, cats started leaping from the trees... "No way..." Riverstar thought to herself "Those are the cat's whose strength I possess!"

"Now..." The cat of the Water said. "You must fight them all!" And she faded away. Riverstar braced herself, and the Cat of the Moon, and the Cat of the Stars charged at Riverstar. She leaped on the Cat of the Moon's head, landed on the Cat of the Star's back, and leaped off. She glanced over her shoulder, to check if the two cats whose head she had just jumped over where coming back for another round. It didn't seem like it, and she faced her opponents once more, as the Cat of the Earth charged at her.

At that moment, Stoneleap collapsed. Reedwhisker who was with him, whipped around to him. "Stoneleap! Are you okay." Stoneleap tried to get up on shaky paws, but fell again. "I'm just suddenly... So weak... Like all the power's... Been sapped out of me...." Reedwhisker crouched down by Stoneleap "What's.. Goin' on..." He grabbed Stoneleap's scruff, and hoisted him onto his shoulders "I'll take you back to camp." He made his way back to the camp. Laying Stoneleap down in his nest, Reedwhisker stood up "Okay, Stoneleap. I'm going to find Riverstar." And he dashed off.

Back at the battle with the Cat of the Water, Riverstar was having tons of difficulty keeping up with all 6 opponents coming at her from all directions. She leaped on the Cat of the Sky's head, and was about to leap off, but The Cat of the Sun tackled her, and held her down. Riverstar squirmed with all her might, but couldn't get free. Suddenly she looked over The Cat of the Sun's shoulder, and saw The Cat of the Flames charging at her. "Oh no." The Cat of the Flames leaped, and landed right next to Riverstar. And suddenly, Riverstar felt the pain of the Cat of the Flame's teeth in her throat, and she fell unconscious.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Copper ran northeast to the ashen cliffs, sniffing everywhere. When he reached the burned trees, the familiar scent hit him harder than he expected. He tried to ignore it. However, a bit overwhelmed by the familiar feeling of grief and shock, when he saw Riverstar's form lying injured in the clearing, he immediately assumed the worst.

"Riverstar! Oh, moleteeth..." He sped to her side as quickly as his large feet could take him. The first thing he did was check her pulse. She was alive. Knowing he didn't have the skills or knowledge required to help her, he started to howl loudly for help in the native Fox dialect.

Unfortunately, Diamond couldn't hear him, which he knew, so he hoped his howl carried to another animal.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 am

(Anyone rp?)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21206

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:58 pm

(Why not? Which clans?)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:56 pm

(It doesn't really matter :3)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:23 am

Shadowdragon wrote:(It doesn't really matter :3)

(Ok. I'll use IceClan then, sense I haven't used them in forever, and they have a new leader. I'll start: )

Lightstar watched as a dark grey she-cat with white markings was seeming to have an argument with some of her clanmates. His eyes wide with slight overwhelmment. No one seemed to approve his choice in Ravenscale as his deputy. The young she-cat seemed determined to prove herself to her clan though. Even though she had been made a warrior only a couple weeks before Cloudstar's death.

Lightstar leaped down from his post near his den, and approached the little quarrel. "Ravenscale, what's going on here?" He asked the dark she-cat standing next to him, with her tail lashing. She looked at her white and golden leader. "I'm sorry, Lightstar. But Coppershine, and Featherdust won't go on a patrol for me. And most of the other warriors are already out. I just... Don't understand-" Her she turned, and snapped at the two cats she had been arguing with "-WHY they won't obey their DEPUTY?" Lightstar put his tail on her shoulders. "Calm down, Ravenscale. The clan will never listen to you, if you always treat them with such anger." Lightstar was slightly impressed with himself at his words. The young deputy looked at him sorrowfully.  

The two cats facing them looked at each other, and began snickering hurtfully. Lightstar scowled at them. "Though Ravenscale has her reasons for being so angry with you. You don't listen to her. Your disrespect? Stops NOW." The two cats looked at their leader with big eyes, and their ears drooped. "We're sorry, Lightstar." Coppershine finally spoke up. His sister, Featherdust spoke up. "Yeah, really sorry." Lightstar nodded quickly. "Okay, then. I want you two to start listening to Ravenscale from now on, alright?" They both nodded, and ran off to do the border patrol Ravenscale had assigned them.

Stealthy wrote:Copper ran northeast to the ashen cliffs, sniffing everywhere. When he reached the burned trees, the familiar scent hit him harder than he expected. He tried to ignore it. However, a bit overwhelmed by the familiar feeling of grief and shock, when he saw Riverstar's form lying injured in the clearing, he immediately assumed the worst.

"Riverstar! Oh, moleteeth..." He sped to her side as quickly as his large feet could take him. The first thing he did was check her pulse. She was alive. Knowing he didn't have the skills or knowledge required to help her, he started to howl loudly for help in the native Fox dialect.

Unfortunately, Diamond couldn't hear him, which he knew, so he hoped his howl carried to another animal.

(~*Update on this particular RP*~

Silvermist (With your permission, Mooneh, if your watching this xDD) came to Copper, and Riverstar's aid, and helped get Riverstar back to camp. Where she is still in the medicine-cat's den, unconscious, and still fairly unstable. She'd lost allot of blood.

Soon after they got her back, MapleClan came under attack from FlarePack, sense Dapplewing had to leave the job of watching the Infected to poor young Marigold. She was trying to protect the infected kits from the foxes, and the foxes escaped. It took a while, and with all (Except Diamond, who didn't hear Copper call for the foxes to return) the foxes assistance, FlarePack were soon moved back to FirePack. But it has been decided they need somewhere else to keep them, where they can be guarded more closely. But sense the healthy animals are staying in MapleClan's, their camp is out of the question.

Now the Cure has become more of a priority for Dapplewing, Silverstone (though he can't do much) and Marigold, sense now no one is left to help with the healthy cats and foxes, and it's become obvious that Marigold can't handle all the sick on her own, if Dapplewing needs to go to MapleClan for some reason.

Also, Copper was gently, and coldly touched by the Cat of the Sun when he found Riverstar.

As for the kits, they aren't handling the infection well, and are near death. Requiring Dapplewing, and/or Marigold's constant attention.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Blizzardstar had heard of Cloudstar's death so he sent his deputy, Shadowdragon to the border to see if the clan was doing alright.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 pm

The patrol happened to be patrolling near the border of BlizzardClan. (If I got that right)

Suddenly, Coppershine lifted his head to the sky "Hey, Featherdust, do you smell something?" Featherdust looked at him, and shook her head. "No... Do you?" He nodded "Yeah, it smells like a BlizzardClan patrol... What would they be doin' here? Didn't they patrol here recently?" Featherdust shrugged, twitching her whiskers "I dunno, but hey. Maybe they have good intentions?" Coppershine looked at her.

"I'm sorry, Featherdust, but you can NEVER fully trust a clan outside the Four Southern Clans of the Eastern Winds." Featherdust sighed, and lowered her head. "Okay, but let's not start out claws bared, ok?" Coppershine looked away from her and said nothing. He let a low growl to alert any nearby patrols of their presence. "What did I JUST tell you?!" Featherdust hissed. The chocolate tom looked at his sister "I'm sorry, sis. But I can't let them just pass us by! It's our duty to know their purpose on our borders!" Featherdust gave him a slightly annoyed look, and turned back towards the border, pricking her ears to listen for the sounds of approaching cats.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:49 am

(...Anyone RP?)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Name of Group: Moon Clan
Group Type: Cats
Owner: Midnightpaw
Leader/Alpha: Nightstar
Deputy/Beta: Midnightfrost
Medicine-Cat/Gamma: Twigfoot
Medicine-cat Apprentice/Delta:Honeynose
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19782

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:24 pm

(Accepted. I'll start)

Mustystar of Hunterclan strode towards the edge of this territory, Believing no clan to be nearby, he was planning on expanding his territory.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:09 pm

(For Moonflame, and Stealthvixen)

The dome covering the BoneClan camp was newly finished that evening. Had been for a couple hours. All the BoneClan cats where catching up on some well needed rest after the hard night's work, inside the pitch blackness of the den.

Suddenly a figure prodded Lunakin, the double-agent fox in the shoulder. "You wanted to come, didn't you?" Came Fracture's sour hiss.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:08 pm

"Yes, sir..." Lunakin whispered back, and stood up on his half-healed broken and bandaged paws to follow his leader in the dark.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Fracture slipped out of the den. Glancing cheerily over his shoulder to make sure Lunakin was following him, as he headed out of the camp. He broke into a run, dashing across the forest ground, and to the border marking the territory between FernClan and MapleClan. He crossed it easily, and dashed forward. Heading straight for MapleClan camp.

When he got there, three figures came to meet him. Riverstar, Kindlefoot, and Stoneleap. Riverstar had a vaguely excited look on her face, as she approached the insane brown tabby. She twitched her ear in greeting to him

(Moon, you should have someone follow them :3)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:59 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:(Accepted. I'll start)

Mustystar of Hunterclan strode towards the edge of this territory, Believing no clan to be nearby, he was planning on expanding his territory.

Anglepaw an apprentice of the deputy was out exploring alone in the forest very near to the border, she saw the other cat and quick hid under some brush "Who's that?" she thought to her self, Anglepaws heart started beating faster and faster
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Mustystar's nose suddenly flared, as Anglepaw's scent drifted over his nose. (I thought she was Angelpaw for a sec xD) He looked around "Hello?" He said. Forcing himself to sound friendly, and calm.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:03 pm

(sorryyyy I ment Angelpaw xDD)
Angelpaw now shaking looked up and shakily said "...hhhhellow"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:05 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:Fracture slipped out of the den. Glancing cheerily over his shoulder to make sure Lunakin was following him, as he headed out of the camp. He broke into a run, dashing across the forest ground, and to the border marking the territory between FernClan and MapleClan. He crossed it easily, and dashed forward. Heading straight for MapleClan camp.

When he got there, three figures came to meet him. Riverstar, Kindlefoot, and Stoneleap. Riverstar had a vaguely excited look on her face, as she approached the insane brown tabby. She twitched her ear in greeting to him

(Moon, you should have someone follow them :3)

Whistleleaf had been recently finishing up her part of the barrier, when she spotted Fracture slithering out of camp, itching with curiosity, she of course, followed them.

Whistleleaf silently, and swiftly followed Fracture without making a sound, sometimes leaping from tree to tree, overhead, when they approached MapleClan camp, Whistleleaf had taken a seat in a nearby tree, twitching with curiosity.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19352

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 pm

(Midnightpaw) Mustystar pricked his ears, and his orange tabby, and white tail swished gracefully as he walked. He crouched down in front of the bush. "Hey there." He said. Once again forcing a sweet tone. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Still unsure of this cat's appearance, he stopped himself from calling her 'little one'.

(Moonflame, Stealth's replying next, sense Lunakin is her charrie.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:16 pm

As Lunakin followed on his achy and somewhat crooked paws, he caught a tiny whiff of Whistleleaf...and ignored it.

When they arrived, he calmly sat down and laid his tail over his forepaws, silently meeting Riverstar's gaze.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:21 pm

"I....I....um was just um exploring" She said shyly "My mentor said I could...."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next