Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 22 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:48 pm

She giggled and leaned in close, whispering in a similar tone "Eheheee!!!! I first discovered it when my leader, who had the eyes of fire before me, was sick, and I found myself talking to his strength about what his symptoms were. It saved his life!!!" she couldn't help but squeal after that
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32879

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Diamond squealed back, so that they were both squealing in each other's faces.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17562

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Icerift happily continued squealing until Dapplewing growled from the Herb storage "You two are as loud as a screehing owl!" Mintblossom winced, and Icerift quickly quieted "OH RIGHT! Sorry Dapplewing." She continued blabbling to Diamond "was it weird maintaining all those cats' consciousness a few days ago? I know it really drained me while I was looking for herbs that night.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:05 am

"I wasn't..." Diamond said. "The Fox of the......mmph.....Diamondstuff was. I was completely drained and wounded and making general conversation! You were probably doing the brunt of it though...let's not do that anymore, hey?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:13 am

"Agreed." Icerift said without hesitation "Especially sense we ended up supporting Ice Warriors as well as Eyes of Fire." She gave a well timed yawn "maybe once I can walk better, we can  go hunting together and talk somtime." She purred
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:23 am

"Definitely! We should! You could go hunting with us tomorrow! Gotta warn you though, we wake up early. You up for it?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:29 am

Icerift nodded vigerously "Of course, Dai!" She gave Diamond a happy cheery smile

(I seriously have nothing we need to move forward. Milk the waiting much more and the RP session will die XD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:20 pm

(Worry not! I'm pacing everything very deliberately.)

As Diamond walked out, Copper caught her and spoke quietly, still smiling. (He didn't usually smile quite this much.) "Hey, Diamond!" He whispered.

"Hi! Sorry. I know it's weird and stuff, being away from camp when you're away too. Thunderstrike's got it all under control, he's kind of showing off actually..."

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's fine. I was just thinking, um..."

"Yeah?"

"How about, tonight, we go back to that forest? The dream forest?"

"Oh, but...you told me to stay away from there for awhile."

"I know I did. But let's go there tonight, ok? You and me. You go there first and I'll meet you there afterwards. Ok?"

"Oh...sure, ok. Um, what are we doing there?"

"I feel like we missed something. I want to explore there again. If it's just you and me, there won't be any Ice Warriors. Ok?"

"Ok, that works. Um...can I bring Stonestar?"

"Sure. Just make sure he has someone keeping an eye on him!"

"Ok!"

Copper smiled and left.

When Copper wasn't looking, she went and talked to Stonestar.

"Hey! Um...Copper wants to meet us in the forest tonight. Can you come? (And have someone watch you this time please)"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Stonestar happily greeted her when she came to him in his den, where he was finishing up the black bird. "Hey Diamond. Yeah, sure. And I'll have Dapplewing watch over me while we're sleeping. What about you guys, will you have someone watching you?? I want you guys to be safe as well."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:27 pm

"Yup! I'll get Silverstone on that." She sounded chipper, but she looked sort of worried.

"Hey, um....I don't like talking about a fox behind their back, but, um...."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Stonestar tilted his head "it's Copper, isn't it? He was acting really weird when he was in my den earlier." He sighed "I'll keep an eye on him as much as I can, especially while we're in the forest. And I trust maybe you will too, while he's at the FirePack camp?" Stonestar had an earnest look on his face, partially shrouded in the darkness of his den.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:36 pm

"Yes! You know what I mean. Thank you! I'll try to keep an eye on him....But, he said he was going to meet me later. So I guess he doesn't think he's going to arrive at the same time? I don't know...."

She pondered.

"What do you mean, he was acting weird? Like, what did he do?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Stonestar hesitated, unsure how much he should divulge, but after a moment he explained "He warned me to look out for you, to be there for you... He also said you'd be..." concern laced his voice "..Sad and stressed soon... I don't know what he's planning... But... Something's definitely up." Stonestar could no longer deny it. The happy calm atmosphere of this day seemed to be shattered for him. He took a deep breath, stepping into the light of the setting sun, seeming to make the hedge border shine in it's glow, he could feel the gentle breeze ruffle his fur lightly, and the air slowly cool with the coming of night. 

"Well... We'll see what's going to happen." He let the air gently escape in a soft whistle through his nose. "I just hope we're all ready for it."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:51 pm

"Sad and stressed....? Planning.....? O-ok, I'll ask him about it.....if you come up with anything else, let me know."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 pm

"Yeah, sure." He looked over at her and smiled. Hey then leaped down the Rock Path and slipped into the Medicine-Cat's den to inform Dapplewing of the plan.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Copper and Diamond went home.

As they walked, Diamond talked to Copper.

"So.....Stonestar told me you talked to him."

"Yeah? I figured. What did he tell you?"

"Something about how I was going to be 'stressed and sad'....and how he thought you were maybe planning something."

"....Yeah."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's fine. I kinda knew you'd ask him. I don't mind, I promise."

".....well....can you tell me what's going on? What's going to make me sad and stressed?"

"I can't tell you now. I'll tell you in the forest. Okay?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 pm

The sun slowly disappeared below the horizon. Stonestar sent everyone to their dens early, and Dapplewing came to watch over Stonestar. "Is everything in place?" She asked. "Yeah. I think so. Hopefully Diamond will be able to bring us all to the forest. Wake me up as soon as I start getting hurt, ok?" Dapplewing's face flashed with shock and fear "uuhh" He gave her an insistant look, curling up in his mossy soft nest, shrouded in perfect darkness, so only their eyes shown. "Alright... I'll... Do that.." Dapplewing sighed.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:55 pm

FirePack settled in to sleep. "Silverstone, would you watch me and Copper tonight?"

"Actually, don't bother," Copper said. "There will be no fighting tonight. Just some exploring."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup."

"....If you insist...." Silverstone was wary but obedient. He slept lightly that night, and didn't dare dream.

"Stonestar? I'm, um...reaching out to your brain, 'n....stuff."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Stonestar awoke in the forest "Well... Looks like that... Worked..." The sky was it's usual blood red, but there was no sun in the sky. Meaning, no Ice Warriors nearby. the black tom wandered through the darkened grass looking around for Diamond and Copper. The world was absolutely silent. So quiet, infact that Stonestar's ears started ringing. It annoyed him, but he forced himself to ignore it. The grass was quite long, Up to Stonestar's elbows, and he raised his tail as he walked. 

It didn't take him too long to find Diamond and Copper, and he broke into a run when he realized who it was "There you are! Thank you Diamond, for bringing me."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:01 pm

There was only Diamond.

"No problem! But Copper's not....here....yet. Um. I have an ugly feeling. Like I should've made somebody stay awake and keep an eye on us. Um. I didn't wanna make Copper mad, heheheheh...."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:03 pm

"Hmmm..." Stonestar narrowed his eyes "I hate the feeling I"m getting. That he's keeping something really important from us... Do you think he's around here, just not nearby?" 

Stonestar looked around, and parted his jaws to scent the air, smelling absolutely nothing.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:12 pm

"I don't wanna upset him....um....are-are you allowed to, um, send someone to check on him? If it's not too much trouble?"

----

The moon was full.
It was beautiful.
And despite the great orb filling the sky, dominating the center of the black horizon, the stars around it seemed to glow all the brighter. They were thick--like a starry cloud rather than individual points of light.

Copper was calmed by the bright, dazzling infinity just ahead of him. He forgot his Pack. He forgot why he was here, sitting by the peace cliffs. He forgot everything.

There was only peace.

For awhile.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Stonestar nodded "of course. He can't control me, or my clan.... I need to wake up though..." He proceeded to give Dapplewing the signal to wake him up, which she did. Stonestar faded into the Cat of the Ore "Wha..Why did you bring me here?" He snarled at Diamond.

~~~~

Stonestar awoke with a jolt, Dapplewing's paw firmly pressed into his shoulder "Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine." Stonestar stood, barely visible in the blackness. "Something's going on with Copper. Stay here."

He ran out of the den, sliding, and slipping down the Rock Path until he landed on the hard dust ground of the camp. He ran over to the two guards, Bouncefire and Rosepool "Rosepool.. Please go to FirePack. Try to find Copper. Something is going on with him. But... Keep it subtle?" She tilted her head "You're presence may not be welcomed by him." Her eyes grew wide, and the fur on the back of her neck stood on end but she murmured "O-Okay... Yes sir." And dashed off. 

Stonestar had Windsweep replace her on guard duty until she returned. Stonestar then went and sat on the Rockpath with Dapplewing by his side. Both cats looking at the stars. Neither able to sleep.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:24 pm

(I'll tell you when Rosepool can find Copper. Until then she can go wherever she likes.)

"Oh! Right! Sorry! You weren't supposed to be here. Just hang on for a minute. Stonestar's coming back, ok? (At least, I hope he is...you can go get him or whatever) You can, like....do whatever until then."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:28 pm

The Cat of the Ore narrowed his eyes "Urgh. Fiiine."

~~~

Stonestar started to feel slightly drowsy, but didn't want to fall asleep... Dapplewing noticed. "Hey.. Hey...HEY" Stonestar glanced at her "You need to go and get some rest. I'll take care of things here." Stonestar sighed "alright, thank you Dapplewing." He then turned and headed back to his nest, curling up in it, and watching the sky through the entrance until he fell asleep again 

~~ 

He awoke in the forest again. The Cat of the Ore's eyes returned to normal. "I sent Rosepool to find Copper." He said without looking at Diamond. "I just hope he's ok.... And that he's not doing something reckless"

~~~

Rosepool dashed to the FirePack camp, and rushed past the guards, and into the den, careful not to step on anyone, she looked around for anyone in the den who was awake.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next