Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 24 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:13 am

"OH GOSH!" Stonestar rasped in a panic, his heart pounding, and his vision growing fuzzy as he almost woke up with shock. "C-Copper.....! I-I promise, but... Wh..Whyy....?" He took several seconds to catch his breath "F-FirePack will still be in danger... I still have the Eyes of Fire... And loosing just one life will not free me from it.... Are...Are you sure... You did the ri-righ-" Suddenly Stonestar found himself fighting back tears, and his heart ached. He sat as still as a statue, looking at the ground. "The..." a tear fell from his downpointed nose "right... Thing...?" He rasped the last words.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32879

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:29 am

Copper moved to touch noses with Stonestar. "I'm so sure. I've thought about it for a long time. Think about how much you struggle with the other leaders chattering in your ear. Think about your first battle with them. Think about the fear when they take control! Imagine that happening to future leaders in your Clan. Imagine little Spiderleap accidentally killing his mate. Imagine your kits rocking back and forth, struggling to shut out the voices. Imagine one new leader faced off against hundreds of hundreds of MapleClan leaders, and losing hopelessly--even dying and becoming just a rampant amalgam of MapleClan history......."

He stopped when he saw the grief in Stonestar's eyes.

He touched noses with him. "For your own Clan, please....friend.....do this for me....."

Diamond began to sob. Copper ran over to her.

"I can't," she choked. "I'm not ready...how can I....please, don't....."

Copper hugged her tightly.

"You can. You can. I know you can. I'm so sorry, but I know you can. And you will. You really will."

"I don't want to.....*hic* I don't want you to die!!" She broke down.

Copper held her tighter. He couldn't think of anything else to say. He seemed to squeeze her, like it was the only thing for him to hold mid-air.

Last edited by Stealthy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17562

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:43 am

Stonestar took a deep shaky breath, his body language was well held together and generally calm, but tears still trickled down his cheeks. "I..I... Don't...." All he could manage was soft raspy breaths, struggling and mostly failing to contain himself 

"Copper..I..." Stonestar walked over and stood in front of Diamond and Copper. "I'm going to miss you... So much... You... You've always been there for me, when I needed you ... And.... I'm sorry... That all this had to happen... And I know we didn't agree on.. Every front.... But... Just.... Thanks." He forced a soft smile. And he closed his eyes tightly... "But still... This.. This is gonna be hard... Real hard..." He took a deep breath. Unsure how to act, or react, what could be appropriate in these last few moments with the old alpha of FirePack, truly? Most likely nothing.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:23 am

Copper stepped forward and embraced Stonestar.

Diamond ambled defeatedly after him and buried her teary face in his long, thick fur. Its musky scent was still strong. He embraced her again as well, as she sobbed.

So each of the three of them held on as tight as they could.

"Thank you both....." he said at last, with a shaky voice. "Thank you both for being here."

With no more words, the embrace carried on in silence. The forest began to crumble. Trees fell and split all around, but it was so distant Diamond and Copper hardly noticed. They just had to hold on, hold on, hold on...

A CRACK!! Split the forest air.

A hard jolt threw it nearly upside down.

Copper was gone.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Diamond woke up screaming. Without a word she ran full tilt towards the Peace Cliffs.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 am

Stonestar awoke with a jolt and sat up, whapping Dapplewing in the chin. "Sorry!" He rasped hurriedly, "Oh! It was all a bad dream! Whew." He thought for an instant. But then he realized how real it was... Why Dapplewing was standing over him in the first place.... Then he dashed out of the camp. Dapplewings eyes grew wide as she watched the black Tom streak through the darkness.

He lengthened his stride as much as he could, his tail streaming out behind him as he ran crickets chirped nearby, the moon shown brilliantly through the trees. Suddenly Stonestar saw a very freaked out Rosepool running in the distance. "ROSEPOOL!" He called. She skidded to a halt and loped over "Oh Stonestar!! Ah ah! It's horrible!" She was obviously shooken up, but then again, both were. Stonestar grabbed her and pulled her close to him, as he did, she started to sob "I know, I know." He whispered, his eyes watery once again. "Ha-Hawk-" Stonestar cut her off. Closing his eyes tightly. "Shh.... We'll figure out what happend.... You just head back to camp. See Mintbloom if you need to, just get some rest." "All.. Alright" she rasped, finally collecting herself. "Th-thank you" he sighed, a stressed expression on his face "of course." And he turned and dashed off.

He arrived at the Peace Cliffs shortly after, and ran right to its edge. He heard something and wheeled around right in time to stare Hawkfeather right in the face. The dark grey Tom had a neutral, calm expression on his face. "Cat of the Ore. I should have known you'd come." He sighed "I assume you know better then to be mouse-brained enough to try and go near him, correct?" Stonestar noticed his Gem was glowing brightly. The Cat of the Ore in him was screaming at him to use their strength to defend himself. It made him nervous, but he fought it. "I didn't really expect you to be here..." "Hmm. So the F- Copper, didn't tell you?" "No, he told us." Stonestar could feel a familiar rage starting to build in him, replacing his fear caused by his Strength's fear. "us?" Hawkfeather pressed "me and Diamond." Stonestar unsheathed his claws "why are you HERE anyway?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Diamond's distant shriek resounded behind them. She sped right to the edge of the cliffs to look over, but didn't make it far.

Her Pack trailed behind her, seeing Hawkfeather's glowing gem and jumping to a conclusion.

"Murderer!!"

"YOU killed him!!"

"This is a place of peace!! How could you!?"

"KILL HIM!"

"WAAAAAAAAIT!!"

Diamond shrieked. She sat in resigned grief, trying to even her voice.

"Don't kill him...Don't touch him.....Don't......"

Diamond tried to see into Hawkfeather's eyes through her own tears.

"Did you really *sniff* make him that promise?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Hawkfeather had pinned Diamond, but looked down at her "sure." He got off her, letting her up. Stonestar's tail was lashing "but... Did you kill him?" His voice was insistant "Yes." Hawkfeather replied coolly. "You.... You promise not to kill any more creatures with the Eyes of Fire, then you proceed to kill Copper?!" Stonestar snarled "I understand your grief, Cat of the Ore." Hawkfeather continued "But this was Copper's idea. He asked me to meet him here, and he knew what that meant." "What that meant." Stonestar growled. "Hmm, as I said, I understand where you are coming from, Cat of the Ore. You see, I felt similarly when Snowfall was murdered." Through the whole sentence he maintained his deep authoritative voice. Stonestar let a low warning growl out.

He then turned to face FirePack "none of you can touch Copper's body. It is poisonous in its current state because of the Eyes of Fire in it. Let me handle it. I know your customs." He took a second to scan the packs expression.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 pm

FirePack were full of rage...except Diamond, with only grief.

"He's right," Diamond said. "In the dream forest.....Copper had me and Stonestar wait for him there....Copper said he did this willingly, and that Hawkfeather would keep his promise.....I believe him. We're going to abolish the Eyes of Fire together, without anymore deaths."

Thunderstrike strode forward and snarled in Hawkfeather's face. "If this sacrifice is the first step in an era of peace between Ice Warriors and Eyes of Fire, could you at least treat a grieving Pack with a little more civility!?"

"Give him a break, Thunderstrike. Look at his gem. This is very hard for him."

"Like mousedung, it is! I'm going to supervise Copper's burial."

"No...." Diamond got up. "I will."

"But Diamond, you're no match for him! What if he turns on you and--"

"That's enough. Let's not do this tonight."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Hawkfeather sighed "Yes, Diamond" he gestured for her to come, and he headed down a nearby narrow slope down to the bottom of the Peace Cliffs. "Alright, let's do this come on." His voice was soft as he shuffled himself so he could lift Copper onto his shoulders.

He started climbing back up, struggling under Copper's weight, making the journey quite long and strenuous. But he didn't even imply he was struggling with words, but continued on in silence.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:30 am

Before going with Hawkfeather, Diamond told FirePack to go home and rest. She would explain more fully in the morning.

She walked beside her new, reluctant ally, wishing she could help carry Copper. She struggled to hold back tears and remain a little dignified.

"Hawkfeather...*hic*...I want you to know....I'm really *hic* grateful for what you're doing for us....I know you're, *hic* giving up a lot for this to be possible, and even just for FirePack and MapleClan...and....I want you to know, uh, I'll help you with *hhh* everything--an-anything you need....and....I want this to work, and, um.....*sniff* thank you. So much."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Hawkfeather glanced at her. "Sure." He examined her up and down, then murmured "You seem to be in shock. Have your gamma give you a poppy seed or two tonight." His voice was monotone as headed to the Peace Fields (I forget what their called) where the foxes of FirePack were buried. 

He crouched, and let Copper's body fall onto the ground "Who in your pack usually digs the burial site?" Once again, his voice was deep and monotone.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:30 am

~*Time skip*~

It was the middle of the night. Terrified, Stonestar bolted through the forest, his paws pounding against the packed in forest floor. He heard the soft, quiet, near undetectable sound of several other cats behind him. Blood trickled down his face, from a deep claw wound on his cheek, and several other less sever scratches and bites littered his matted fur. Far back, behind the hidden pursuers, Spiderleap, and Windsweep dashed after their leader. Spiderleap cried out in a terrified voice "STONESTAR!"

Not far from the PondClan camp, Stonestar gave up running. He skidded to a halt, and wheeled around. Hunching his shoulders and arching his back, he let out a defensive hiss. His lime green eyes melting into black, with small red pupils. His gazed whipped back and forth between the 10 shadowy cats that slunk out of the darkness.

"Giving up?" One young black tom hissed, maliciously. "Probably for the best." Stonestar took a step back, letting out a wary growl. This wasn't a fight he could win.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:47 am

The silver claw hung dully in the night sky. The den in hidden deep in the marches quivered ever so slightly, and two bodies slithered out silently. A long lean stature slid out first, with a small figure trying to match, but oh so failing to do so. The smaller figure was swallowed by the height and maturity the larger body announced.
"Okay, Weaselpaw, we must leave without making a sound." The older tom's word rolled off his tongue in a low purr. The younger she-cat nodded furiously, paw's shaking in nervousness.

As the 2 slid out of the wetland camp, the conversation continued, it's volumes increasing.
"So it's much easier to go herb hunting at night because....?" The older Tom, Ravenmask pondered.
"There aren't as many warriors! So the scents aren't all mixed up!" Weaselpaw piped.
"Correct, always remember my tricks dear one, i won't be around forever~" he teased, with a hint of warning in his tone.
"Ravenmask, you've been Medicine Cat for what, 5 moons? I probably shouldn't be saying this, but man, get a gri-" Her remark was cut off by a yowl nearby, and they both flicked their ears toward the noises.
"This is probably a bad idea, but we should go see what's going on, It's on PondClan territory." Ravenmask sighed.
"And remember~! Alway's use word's, not _"
"Claw's, yeah yeah I got ya the first 100 times ya said it." Weaselpaw groaned, following the tall Tom's tail into the deep heart of PondClan territory.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19197

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:59 am

One of the shadowy cats swished their tail

Chaos

The ten cats all leapt for the one MapleClan leader at once. He reared in response, and swiped forefully, trying to give himself half a second to leap out of the way of the following attacks, and stay ahead of his... Killers, most likely

Loud caterwauls and yowls broke the relative silence of the night, as one cat managed to snag Stonestar with an attack, and knock him to the ground. He let out a defiant, yet still frightened yowl, but it got lost in the chaotic noise of the cats around him.

Just then Spiderleap and Windsweep arrived on the scene. Both toms quickly leapt into the battle, trying to throw cats off of their leader, (and father in Windsweep's case) to rescue him from their claws.

Once the tom was free from the claws of the shadowing attackers, both of his defenders stood at his side, challenging the cats around them with harsh glares, as they whipped their gazes between the cats.

Only now did Windsweep notice the bright blue glowing stones hanging from leather straps tied around their necks "Ice Warriors... Of course..."

Stonestar slowly stood once more, several new deep and severe wounds clawing at a large portion of the bulky black tom's pelt. He huffed breathless. "Are you ok?" Spiderleap whispered. "Didn't loose a life, if that's what your asking." "OK good."

One of the Ice Warriors growled "What are you standing around there for?! GET THEM!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:14 am

The yowls increased in volume and intensity the longer the two swirled around the dim forest.
"It looks so different at this time." Weaselpaw breathed airily, causing a smirk from her sly mentor.

The team sunk their paws into the soft ground and simultaneously leaped into an low hanging oak tree. Without saying anything, the pair swerved along the branches and watched the battle unfold in the clearing just below them. Weaselpaw's hazel's eyes flashed for her mentor's cool blue one's, only to be met with pupils dilated with uncertainty. As full of himself as he was, he was still quite the young one to be in such an executive position. His mentor growing frail due to their constant contact with other clans ill cats.
(But that *winks* is to be told later)
The Tom's gears were wirring in his head, analyzing the situation. He's had a bit of battle training in the past, but at this moment, with a young cat's life in his paw's, he couldn't let anything bad happen to her. But, he couldn't let anything happen to Stonestar and Spiderleap, who he had just recognized now. He was still weary about the figure's with luminescent stone's tyied around their chest. He turned to the young she-cat's droopy eyes.
"Go" he whispered, "And bring reinforcements. But most importantly.
Don't wake Koistar."
And off Weaselpaw went. This left Ravenmask in the wake of a dangerous battle, his eyes darting for herbs he could gather to help ease the wounds that had, and will continue to grow.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:22 am

The 10 Ice Warriors all leapt forward at once once again. Easily, and quickly overwhelming the three toms standing against them. The Ice Warriors didn't give the three toms a break to rest their paws on the ground for an instant. The second an Ice Warrior was injured, and backed off, another would take it's place.

Slowly, the three MapleClan toms backed towards each other, until they were pressed together, making it easier for them to defend themselves.

Stonestar was still the Cat of the Ore, and the Ice Warrior's gems grew ever brighter as a result. "HANG ON!" The Cat of the Ore screeched to the two warriors near him "We MUST hold on!! God won't make us fight a loosing battle for long!" His companions seemed to be encouraged by this, and fought all the harder. Not that it made a difference.

The three of them had a manner of seconds before someone broke through their defenses, and REAL damage was done.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:30 am

Ravenmask surveyed the panic that was stricken around the clearing, and knowing Weaselpaw, the young cat's legs weren't nearly as long and trained as Ravenmask's, it would be minute's before she arrived. Ravenmask did what he had to do. He swung onto the branches in front of the ring of Ice Warriors, right above the 3 MapleClan Tom's, and he jumped right behind him, appearing as a shadow falling form the sky. He mingled in-between the 3.
"It's Ravenmask! We have enforcements coming soon!"

Weaselpaw crashed through the camp's barricade, followed by 3 cat's of the clan's offensive line's, 2 from the defensive lines, and PondClan's most feisty apprentice, who's paw's had been itching for battle since the day he was born.
Let's hope I've made the right choices, their all we've got, I'm coming Ravenmask.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:36 am

Windsweep and Spiderleap gasped in shock at Ravenmask's appearance. "Ravenmask. Welcome to the party." the Cat of the Ore growled, less than impressed.

None of the three of them mentioned any of their wounds, but that in no way meant they didn't have them. The Cat of the Ore reared and swiped at the young tom, who had taunted him before the battle began, and threw him out of the range of the fight. Of course, two lithe she-cats replaced him, batting at the MapleClan leader forcefully, trying to drive him back.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:46 am

Ravenmask fought ferociously, his previous self he had once shaken off, pulling through. Originally, Ravenmask was destined to be in the front attack of Pondclan's offensive line, but turned to the line of medicine instead, yearning to help, then weld attacks. Ravenmask's lean body swerved and dodged the attacks, trying to buy some time.
Weaselpaw! Where are you-

And as soon as that thought formed, it was whisked away with the crashing of 6 cat's through Pondclan's swampland.
"Hey hey hey! A battle? Without me?That doesn't seem fitting! Let's change that, eh Weaselpaw? Thanks for the invite by the way!" The boasting came from a stocky grey tabby, with hazel eyes alight with the flames of battle. The tank had a right to brag, it was PondClan's rising, yet heated spprentice, Creekpaw!
"Yeah sure, don't forget this is your first battle." A pearl long-haired she-cat scoffed, Swanfeather was her name. A second attacker on the defensive line.

Ravenmask's eye's met Weaselpaw's, and they struck into battle.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Spiderleap gasped "PondClan warriors!! Thank the lord!!" Just then, his opponent took the opportunity given them by the distraction of PondClan's arrival, and swiped at Spiderleap, knocking him to the ground and sending him tumbling across the forest floor. He tried to stand up, but was tackled back to the ground by a bulky tom, and held there. "ACCEPT YOUR FATE!" He screeched.

The Cat of the Ore wheeled around, when he heard the furious screech of the Ice Warrior. "You're quarrel is NOT with him!" He snapped. Now the PondClan warriors could get a good look at him. Not only were his eyes were black, with small red piercing pupils, but the muscular tom was littered with scars, old and new. But far greater then all the rest, was one hideous scar that started above the Cat of the Ore's left eye (right when facing screen), ran down his face, down his neck, with what looked like fatal depth, under his stomach to finish by cutting across his left leg. And this scar seemed fairly new as well.

"DON'T GIVE UP JUST BECAUSE OF PONDCLAN" Screeched a black tom from among the swarm of Ice Warriors
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:37 am

The PondClan cat's where frightened by the Cat or the Ore's sickly appearance. Even Creekpaw was shaken up, who more or less wasn't scared of anything.

Rvaenmask slashed through the Ice Warrior's alongside Thistleburrow and Shallowwater, but their stamina was giving up on them profusely.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:02 pm

The Cat of the Ore furiously slashed at the Ice Warriors and seemed that he wasn't tiring at all.

And eventually, the Ice Warriors were slowly driven back. The leader of the patrol let out an angry hiss. "FINE! We'll look for a more optimal time. RETREAT!" The Ice Warriors all broke off from their opponents, and ran off. Leaving no trace but their battered opponents.

The Cat of the Ore blinked several times, and his eyes returned to normal. He looked around, and let a stressed sigh out. Then he caught something out of the corner of his eye. "Spiderleap!" The small grey tabby tom was laying unconscious not far off.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 am

(Ok, this RP is too cool to loose to the archives >:D I'm bringin' it back! And what better way then with a new clan?

Name of Group: WhisperClan
Group Type: Ice Warrior Clan
Owner: Tornadostorm
Leader/Alpha: Ivorystar (Often calls herself Whisperstar) [white longfurred she-cat with faint grey stripes. Black gem and black eyes)
Deputy/Beta: Shadowstrike [Burly black tom with glossy fur and green eyes. He has an orange gem]
Medicine-Cat/Gamma: Ravenflight [Black oriental tuxedo tom. generally sleek and swift, but isn't weak. Has a purple gem]
Medicine-cat Apprentice/Delta: N/A (Previously Hawkfeather before he betrayed WhisperClan for MapleClan, after the promise he made to Copper))
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24