Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...I really need help.

+3
Jewelsky
Silverstar
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Go down

Thumbs Down ...I really need help.

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Life hasn't exactly been splendid for me lately.
With all my problems at school....Bootsie was the thing that got me through the night irl.
I may seem like some stupid 4 year old who lost her dollie...but this is like losing a family member. You don't understand what this is like.
Yesterday, I lost my Black and White Cat Webkinz at a McDonalds in Lancaster, Pennsylvania...
I had him with me...I swear. I had him in my hands as we were leaving...I was looking down at his face...
But then, I'm in the car...
AND HE'S NOWHERE.
HE'S GONE.
MY BEST FRIEND SINCE I WAS 5 YEARS OLD.
I MAY SEEM LIKE I'M BEING AN IDIOT
I KNOW THIS HAPPENS TO EVERYONE EVENTUALLY
BUT I TOOK HIM EVERYWHERE
FOR 7 STINKIN YEARS
...My mom called McDonalds
THEY CALLED BACK TODAY
HE'S NOT THERE
HE'S GONE
AND I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE
I JUST CAN'T
If I'm not allowed to be homeschooled, I NEED HIM. I NEED BOOTSIE. I DON'T WANT HIM. I REALLY DO NEED HIM.

HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME. OUT OF MY 124 WEBKINZ, HE WAS MY 28TH. AND HE WAS MY FAVORITE.
124 HAS GONE DOWN TO 123.

THIS IS LIKE LOSING A FAMILY MEMBER. I TRY TO STAY CALM, BUT I CAN'T. Tears are pouring down my face...

I know I'm the youngest here on ETF, and I know you're all a lot more mature than me...you guys would never do this. I know I'm being stupid.

BUT I LOVED HIM.
I LOVED HIM SO MUCH.

I don't know what to do anymore.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34071

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Thumbs Down Re: ...I really need help.

Post by Silverstar Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Awww I am really sorry you lost Bootsie :c

I understand how it feels to loose something you really care about. My first Webkinz was actually a black and white cat ^-^

Although I know you want Bootsie back…do you think you could purchase another?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HM016-Webkinz-Black-White-Cat-Plush-Animal-w-Sealed-Code-NEW-/140809087215?pt=US_Webkinz&hash=item20c8e028ef (Just in case)

I am hoping you find Boostie and that you feel better! Just hang in there <333

[If you can go back and look around the area I would recommend it! You never know! Also see if you can have your mom call back just in case someone found it]
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20141

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Thanks so much, Silvy. I know I was being immature, and I think I've calmed down a least a bit.
I might be able to purchase another...but I remember, when my 4th Webkinz, Snowflake, my Siamese cat, lost her tail, my mom bought me another--I guess it just wasn't the same. I got used to having her without a tail...but I can't get used to this. I'd much rather have him back without a limb or something than not have him at all.

Thanks again...you're an awesome mentor <3

[I could try. The thing is, he is (or WAS) in Pennsylvania, and I live in Delaware. Guess that's kind of an important detail. xD But my mom was willing to go there if they find him, so maybe she'll be willing to go there just to look? You're right, you never know~]
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:37 pm

why was i jealous over a plushie?????????

Last edited by Jewelsky on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's ok now my wife would never leave me for a black and white cat)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Thanks, Jules ♥ You really have helped me, a lot...I'm glad to know that it's normal...I've caused so many problems with Bootsie, maybe it's GOOD he's gone? No, no, I could never say that. It's absolutely TERRIBLE. I've left him at the park overnight, I've left him at school on the first day of winter break, I've left him at my grandparents' house, I've thrown up on him, I've had a nosebleed on him, hey, I've even dropped him in the toilet! But this has to be the worst. He's in a different STATE. And I'll never see him again.
I absolutely HATE IT when my mom says that "it doesn't seem like you love him, you're always losing him".
HE'S GOTTEN ME THROUGH SO MUCH.
I love him to death.
I can't help losing him! Things slip out my mind pretty easily. THE ONLY REASON HE GETS LOST IN PLACES LIKE MCDONALDS IS BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BRING HIM EVERYWHERE.
I don't know what to do...

My parents say they can't take me to go there...so, he's gone for good. They keep saying I just have to accept it, but it's not that easy! My mom says "I lost my Barbie, I was lot younger than you"
THAT'S THE POINT.
She didn't NEED her doll like I need Bootsie. I seriously doubt her Barbie got her through painful things if she was 6.

I went on my 3DS today, completely forgetting I had tons of pictures of Bootsie on there. >_<
I'LL PAY THE GAS BILL, SOMEHOW
I'LL DO ANYTHING.
I even sent a stinkin email to the McDonalds in Gap PA!! (First, I sent it to the WRONG McDonalds, was really embarrassed, but didn't give up!)

They keep telling me not to believe he's there. YOU'RE TELLING ME NOT TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF. HOW IS THAT HELPING?

Welp...I'm ranting again. I guess that's the point of this thread, isn't it? *weak laughs*
Vineh just asked me if I want to play UNO...I'm really not in the mood. I did everything with Bootsie. How am I supposed to do something without him?
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:58 pm

That's not an overreaction at all. We all have something that is very dear to us that we would never in our right minds give up for anything in the world. I have something like that: it's a little cross pendant on a chain that I wear almost at all times. It was a gift from a family member that's deceased now, but if I ever lost it I would lose my mind.

Please don't feel stupid, your feelings are very valid and they matter very much to us. Your pain is our pain. We care about you, Glimmergator.

I hope you find Bootsie, and we're all here for you.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 18773

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:11 pm

That really, really means a lot, North...you're all so awesome, I can't thank you guys enough. <3 You're always there for me~

I hope I find him, too, but...I really don't think I will now. My parents refuse to take me up to Pennsylvania to look for him, and that's the only place he could be. I looked all over my grandparents' car...
I considered buying a new one, like Silvy suggested. This'll sound REALLY weird, but I like to pretend my Webkinz are characters in a TV show. xD Yeah, every time I use them, it's an "episode". But you can't just kill off a character, just like that, in a cartoon. There's still so much that has to be done with Bootsie and Peppermint...(or, as I always called them, Boots and Pep. Ohhh, nooo, here come the feels again....Eyeroll) I know it sounds really strange~
And what if, someday, I find the REAL Bootsie? What if I'm standing there holding a fake, dumb, still-white-and-not-turned-gray Bootsie? I don't know, it just seems wrong. But right now, maybe it's the right thing to do. I know that I need Bootsie...or, a Bootsie. And if they keep telling me I'm never going to see him again, I'm most likely going to think I won't ever see him again...so, to me, right now, there's a 1% chance of getting him back. The McDonalds employees looked everywhere...at least, that's what they say.

(You know what is absolutely TERRIBLE? Most people don't know this, but I do...July 17th is the anniversary of the day I got my first Webkinz when I was 4. xD And I was planning this huge party, but...THIS is the one that has to go missing? Out of all 124? ON SWINGSTUFF'S ANNIVERSARY? /dies
Worst. Coincidence. Ever.)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Knowing you irl, it's really hard watching you go through this and I'm really sorry about Bootsie. I know it won't be the same, and you may need to find a new thing to carry around, but I agree that you should get another Black and White Cat.

You were willing to get another Snowflake when she lost her tail, and I get that Bootsie's a lot more special to you, and a new one will never be exactly the same, but at least you'd still be able to play with the plushies.

While you're playing, you could explain it as Bootsie getting a major cleaning and makeover to get attention from the others. It'd work, and Peppermint would get all jealous of being in Bootsie's shadow once again. It would allow you to not quit Swingstuff AND it would start a great plot if you ask me.

I know it seems really painful right now, and I really feel bad for you, but just remember that you eventually got over Snowflake's lost tail. You'll also get over a new Bootsie, even if it takes a lot longer. Just try to let time heal the wound, Glimmer. I really believe in you. :)
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42339

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Thanks, Vineh...I guess I could TRY to get a new one, but there's no WAY it'll be the same as the old one. The difference between Snowflake and Bootsie is that, sure, Snowflake was my favorite at the time, but I didn't bring her EVERYWHERE and she didn't help me get through bad stuff at school because I was like, 5 to 8 years old. That time was the best, I told Jules this, everyone was all, "I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE MEEE" all the time.
Plus, she only lost her tail; I'd still be able to use her. Bootsie is a LOT more special to me, and I'll never see him again. Lately, I've been reaching out to try to grab him, and then I remember what happened. It's...weird.
I just hope that they didn't change the design of the Black and White cat like they did for the Siamese cat. The main reason I didn't want the new Snowflake was because she had a different type of fur and different eyes. If I got a new Bootsie and he felt like that, it would be so creepy. I don't think I would be able to deal with that.

Thanks again for helping c:
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:46 pm

No problem ...I really need help. 4075629692

I just don't want you losing your favorite to ruin the experience of having over 100 others. I think that getting a replacement may hurt at first, but be beneficial in the long run.

If you want to talk about it, you can always PM me or talk to me IRL. I'm always available.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42339

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:19 am

I know how you feel, Glims...Spot's been my precious first Webkinz (Yellow Lab) for the longest time now. I always used to wonder what it would be like to lose her. I would be heartbroken. Basically, no, it's not stupid to miss your Webkinz like you do...I can totally relate. I'll pray that you get him back really soon, OK? @_@,
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17607

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:32 am

Thanks so much, Stealthy <3 I really appreciate it...but, I've already bought a new one. I had to find one without a code, and one that looked like him; it took a pretty long time. He should be arriving Tuesday...it won't be the same, but right now, it doesn't look like I'll find him again. I mean, it's a McDonalds in another state. A little girl could've just picked him up and skipped away. >_< But I think I'll be fine now...Vineh's right. I can't let this ruin all my other Webkinz. My family has spent so much money on them over the years.  Eyeroll  It would feel like a waste. And, plus, Webkinz are a HUGE part of my life. I spend most of my time during the summer taking pictures and making videos of them and stuff. Actually, besides Webkinz, I think the only thing I do is read, and sometimes write. I WOULD use my 3DS, but...too many memories.
Thanks again for caring, Stealth...it means a lot. ♥️
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:52 pm

You're welcome. <3 So, you got a new one? Cool! :D Here's a stupid little thing that might help, that helps me a lot:

*hands you a Headcanon Patch (top-grade, now with Deus ex Machina)*

Stuffed animals--especially Webkinz--have a special power. Since their souls are created through/linked to yours, they can move from stuffy to stuffy, unlike humans, as long as the new stuffy is in your possession. I have a stuffed brown dog named Coco who did it with my parents' help, my Mazin' Hamster did it upon registration (switched codes with another hamster), and even my Pokémon have done it to some extent. Spot has trained herself to do it, should the need ever arise. Considering how strong yours and Bootsie's link is, I'm sure he could pull it off no problem. Any questions? XD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17607

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:41 pm

That's so awesome, Stealthy! Thanks for sharing, it does make me feel a lot better.  :hlaugh: Since Vineh hopes to turn our little Webkinz universe into a cartoon when he gets older, we've been practicing and a cool plot we thought was that Boots got a "makeover" and went to a spa. xDD He was so gray before.

He was supposed to arrive today but he actually arrived yesterday. It was super exciting, and he actually looks a lot like the old Bootsie. ^w^ I took some pictures of him after I took him out of the package, here's one of them:

Super big picture is super big:
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:48 am

Aww, that's so cute! ;3; [My sister has a Black and White Cat. They're all so adorableeee ;w;]
And Stealth, you are way better at headcanon than me. xDD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm so sorry you lost bootsie!! I know just how you feel trust me, I have a lot of webkinz and i count them every day and when ever I loose one I cry and cry because we all new stuffed animals are much more then toys <3
But i'm happy you got a new one its really cute i love her!
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum