Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:50 pm

"Yes, yes you do," answered the innkeeper. "I'll take your order to the cook, who will then come and serve you. Where you eat, however, is your choice. You may sit indoors or outdoors; wherever you wish. If you choose to eat outdoors, just be sure to leave any empty plates and cups and used utensils in the barrel by the side of the building once you've finished."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32612

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Bullet nodded "Okay, then may I order some fried eggs with sausage on the side?" He tilted his head "And maybe a glass of orange dish to go with? I'll take it outside." He smiled. "And maybe send three servings of the same thing over to my friend's room? That'd be nice."

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:57 pm

"Wuh-wait for meeeeee!" Pit called out, letting out a surprised laugh as Cookie began running before he had much time to react. Quickly- but carefully, considering that Riverstar was perched on his shoulder- he bolted off after his friend.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27952

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Riverstar gasped "WOOOAAAAH!" As Pit whipped around and dashed out the door. She almost unsheathed her claws, but remember she didn't want to hurt Pit.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:17 pm

"Certainly; I'll tell every word of that request to our cook-"
Just as he was about to turn and head into the kitchen, someone else came barreling toward the counter; Cookie was the first to arrive. "Waaaait!"
The innkeeper calmly turned around once more. "Yes; what is it that you require?"
"A look at the breakfast menu, please!" Cookie replied.
"Of course; here you are..." The innkeeper handed her a list identical to the one he previously gave to Bullet. "Take as much time as you need to decide on what to order."
"Thanks, mister!" Cookie accepted the menu, nodding her head once to show her thanks. "I'll meet back up with the others and see what everyone wants now. Be back in a sec!" She then did just that; returned to speak with her traveling companions.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Toad and Desire scurried after Cookie, and Desire hovered up to glance at the breakfast menu. Berry muffins… That sounds good, it thought to itself, deciding on that to eat.
{I apologize for short replies; I'm really just ready for this RP to move along xD}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:40 pm

A few moments later, Pit arrived in the main room as well, quickly skidding to a halt. "Aha... Sorry about that." He apologized to Riverstar, casting an awkward glance at the cat on his shoulder. He then turned his attention to Cookie, noticing that she now had a menu in her hand. "Oohhh; time to choose some breakfast!" He cheered, heading to her side.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 pm

"Yup!" Cookie nodded her head. "See anything you like here? They have all the classic good stuff...!" Her eyes darted up and down as she examined the menu and pondered what to choose for herself.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:47 pm

"I think I'll have some waffles," Toad stated.
Desire glanced around awkwardly. "I'd like berry muffins."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Bullet just stared with wide eyes. Which quickly locked with Riverstar's at the same instant they shouted each other's name "BULLET!" "RIVERSTAR!" Riverstar leaped off Pit's shoulder, and into Bullet's outstretched arms. He squeezed her close to him "It's good to see ya again." He said releasing his grip slightly so the sleek silver beast could wiggle her way out of his arms and onto his shoulder, where she promptly rubbed his cheek with hers.

"What are you doing here?" She purred to him he pulled her off him and put her on the floor. "I dunno. I was supposed to be doing an assignment in Kattacus. She looked at him concernedly. (Her one eye still constantly closed) "Hmm.." She leaped once again on Pit's shoulder "We haven't figured out why we're here yet. All we know.... Wait a minute... Where are my manners?" She gently tapped Pit with her tail as she said "This is Pit, currently my ride." She smiled cheerfully. "And this is Cookie, Desire, and Toad." She gestured to each one in turn.

Bullet watched closely and nodded to each person/creature introduced to him courteously. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Bullet."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:55 pm

"Huh?" Cookie turned around to face this stranger. "Oh; I didn't see you there! Hiya!" She smiled a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you, too. Are you on a quest, too?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:56 pm

"Yeah, sort of. A few of my friends and I are trying to find the cause of what happened last night." He responded to her. Unaware she knew the group sleeping in other hotel rooms.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Desire glanced over at Bullet and blinked. There are so many people here… It's a bit confusing. Still, it smiled brightly to try to make him feel more welcome.
"Who are your friends?" Toad asked Bullet.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:00 pm

"Oh... OH!" Cookie gasped a bit. "You mean the thing that caused last night's tremor and threw fire at this village on its way to the mountain? We're going to stop that thing, too!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Link arose at about 10 AM--which, for him, was early. When he found fried eggs and sausage getting cold on the table near him, he was both pleasantly surprised and a little nervous.

Then he took a nibble of the sausage.

And promptly gobbled up the whole thing in one near-invisible bite.

When Team Rocket awoke, Jessie's leg was no longer broken, but still sore. The three of them were a tiny bit grumpy with each other, given the previous day's hardships....until they they found their hot, delicious breakfast. Considering how little they got to eat in their day-to-day travels, a large meal was always a welcome treat.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" They all cooed with hearts in their eyes. The three of them--even Jessie--teleported to the table and began stuffing themselves. About halfway through their meal, they got up and walked out to join the rest of the group, while STILL eating happily.

"These sausages are simply delightful~!" Jessie mused happily with her mouth full. "It's a pawty in my Meowth!" Meowth chimed in. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!" Was the only noise James could conjure up.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17607

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Bullet's eyes grew wide "Really?" He put his hand to his chin thoughtfully "Maybe we should join forces." He looked slightly excited at the prospect.

"Ummm..." Bullet hesitated as he considered what words to use to answer Toad's question "... You should meet them soon enough. I just sent some food to their room." He smiled, and took a step back "I'll let you order your breakfast."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Toad's eyes widened, surprised he hadn't thought of bringing that up. "Oh, yeah…! It would be great if we could join forces—" He broke off and turned to Pit. "—That is, if it's all right with you, Pit… I wouldn't want this to interfere with any plans you might have."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:06 pm

"Yeah!" Cookie turned to Pit. "That's okay, right? You don't mind if someone else joins up with us...?" Her eyes almost seemed to twinkle a little with hopefulness.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Slightly overwhelmed by everything that had just happened so quickly, Pit nodded his head in greeting to Bullet. "Hey...!" He then glanced at Toad and Cookie upon hearing their question. "Sure! More traveling partners can only be a good thing, right...?!" He grinned in response.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:18 pm

"Great, then!" Toad smiled at Bullet. "I suppose we'll be traveling together; you could even bring your friends along!"
Desire couldn't think of anything else to do in response but give a small nod of agreement, so it did.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:20 pm

"That's what I thought!" Cookie replied to Pit. "Oh yeah; have you decided on what you wanna eat yet?" She placed the menu in his hands. "Look at all that yummy stuff! I don't blame you if you're having a hard time deciding...!" she laughed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:33 pm

"Oh yeah, that...!" Pit appeared slightly surprised as the menu was given to him, and he stared at it with squinted eyes. "I, uh... I'll have some bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausages, I guess! ... That stuff IS all on the menu, right?" He added, finishing with an embarrassed tone.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Cookie giggled, but was slightly confused. "Well, I did give you the menu, right? Is it all on there? ... It probably is; those are all tasty classics."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 pm

"Well, um..." Pit trailed off, staring blankly at the menu once again. "I-I can't really..." pausing briefly, he lowered his voice until he was sure only Cookie could hear it. "I can't really tell."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Hearing this, the usual cheer in Cookie's face faded away, being replaced with concern. "... You can't see it...?" she asked very softly, thinking that her friend may have bad eyesight.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum