Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 39 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Mistystar Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:52 pm

From where she was standing, Marie was just able to hear the conversation between Callie and Lill. Upon hearing her cousin's pun, she let out a very subtle, groan-like sound under her breath.

"{Haha, nice!}" Lill laughed, randomly beginning to observe a Carbon Roller. "{You and Marie must be so formidable in battle...}" she added a moment later, gaze lighting up a little as she imagined the advanced techniques that her heroes must use in Ink Battles.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27957

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 39 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:03 pm

"{Oh, totally!}" Callie responded, grinning. "{Well, I probably can't say for sure about myself, actually. Of COURSE I'm gonna say I'm good!}" she admitted with a laugh. "{But I can totally say for sure that Marie is a force out there. A guy could carelessly walk into a big, empty area, thinking nobody's there, when suddenly... SPLAT!!}" she described enthusiastically, "{Marie snipes 'em from the comfort of some crazy hiding place! Like a ninja!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32617

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:27 pm

"{Aw man, that sounds awesome!}" Lill replied, amazed simply by the thought of a scene such as the one Callie mentioned. "{I'd so love to see it for myself...}" she continued, trailing off thoughtfully.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:35 pm

"{Hey, you probably can later!}" Callie pointed out. "{Along with my Roller skills, of course. We'll teach those troublemakers a lesson! And have fun doing it, too!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:48 pm

"{Oh yeah!}" In her excitement, Lill had nearly forgotten why they went searching for an ink weapon shop in the first place. "{Heheh... I bet they're not expecting you guys to join out next battle!}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:01 pm

"{I know! I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!}" Callie laughed. "{Welp, I'd better pick a Roller here... Hm...}" She turned her attention back to the rack. After a moment of examining the various choices she carefully picked up a Krak-On Splat Roller: a somewhat-average looking Roller, but with a special twist. "{Aw yeaaaahhh! Just think of what I could do with this!}" she beamed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:09 pm

"{Oohhh... Awesome choice!}" Lill commented enthusiastically. "{Krak-On Splat Roller, right?}" she asked, wanting to be sure she didn't have her Rollers mixed up.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:14 pm

"{Yup! That's it,}" Callie responded, nodding. "{The best part of this one is its Kraken special. Who doesn't wanna chase their enemies as a mega monster squid?! I soooo wanna do that!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:19 pm

"{Yeah, that sounds like such a blast!}" Lill agreed, giggling a little. "{I don't really know what I'm looking for in a weapon, myself, though...}" she noted somewhat awkwardly after a few moments.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:35 pm

"{Hm...}" Callie pondered momentarily. "{Well, what do you like to do in battle? Do you like to run right up to the enemy, or do you like to keep a safe distance? Or maybe you like to get tricky and mess with their heads?}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:55 pm

"{Hmm...}" Lill briefly thought about Callie's question before responding. "{Me and my Splattershot seem to work pretty well together, so I guess I like at least a bit of space...}" she noted. "{And being tricky can be fun, too!}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:53 pm

"{OK, there you go! So we kinda know what to look for now,}" Callie remarked, grinning. "{Going by what you said, how about a Squelcher?}" she suggested, moving to a rack stocked with several weapons from the Squelcher family. "{I have a feeling that one of these guys will be a perfect match for you!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:17 pm

"{A Squelcher...!}" Lill echoed back, following Callie to the same rack. "{Yeah, I could probably get used to one of these...}" she commented, a thoughtful look on her face as she carefully picked up a Dual Squelcher and began to examine it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:51 am

"{Ooh, that one's good!}" Callie commented on the ink weapon in Lill's hand. "{Its range is a little shorter than its Jet Squelcher siblings, but it fires faster!}" she explained. "{... At least, that's what I've heard. I dunno; I don't think I've ever used one, myself,}" she continued with a laugh.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:34 pm

"{That sounds pretty good to me...!}" Lill responded as she continued to observe the Dual Squelcher in her hands. "{I mean, all Squelchers have better range than a Splattershot, don't they?}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:54 pm

"{You betcha!}" Callie confirmed enthusiastically. "{Squelchers are well-known for that, actually. It's a big part of what makes them... them!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:17 pm

"{Sweet... I think I might just have to try one out, now!} Feeling pretty much convinced that a weapon from the Squelcher family would indeed work well for her, Lill glanced up at Callie, then back down at the Dual Squelcher she had her eye on. "{Soooo... You think this one's a good choice?}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:05 am

"{Hm...}" Callie took a moment to examine the weapon before answering. "{... Yup! I think you could get the hang of it!}" she told Lill with a smile. "{So, it seems like we've both picked one by now... I wonder if Marie's found anything yet?}" She looked around, trying to spot her cousin. Once she spotted her, she began skipping toward her. "{C'mon,}" she called back as she went, "{let's go see!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:43 am

"{Yeah, sure!}" Carrying the Dual Squelcher with her, Lill followed alongside Callie as the two went to look for Marie.

Marie, who currently had a basic Splat Charger in her hands, heard the sound of her cousin and Lill approaching and turned to face them. "{Hey; decided on something yet?}" she asked, noticing the ink weapons they currently held.

"{Yep; Callie helped me pick out something really awesome...!}" Lill announced, beaming as she held up the Dual Squelcher.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:51 am

"{Pretty sweet, right?}" Callie chimed in, motioning to Lill's new weapon and grinning. "{And check THIS out!}" She held her Krak-On Roller up for a moment, showing it off, then rested it on her shoulder. "{So, how about you?}" she asked her cousin. "{Have YOU found anything yet?}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:57 am

"{Heh, those seem pretty cool...!}" Marie commented, then held up the Splat Charger in her hand. "{I'm kinda thinking of going with this, actually. Just a plain 'ol Splat Charger,}" she continued in response to Callie's question.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:05 am

"{Heh, cool!}" Callie responded. "{And how did I know you'd end up with a Charger?}" she added jokingly with a giggle. "{Maybe I should become a psychic!}"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:17 am

"{Heheh, yeahhh... Y'know, I should try that, myself, too...!}" Marie commented in response with a glance at the Roller in Callie's hand, a rather amused smirk on her face.

Lill couldn't help snickering as she observed this conversation between the two cousins.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:23 am

"{Huh...?}" A somewhat-clueless look appeared on Callie's face for a moment. "{... OH! Eheh, I guess I'm no better, huh...?}" she commented, feeling a little embarrassed now for the joke she cracked a moment ago, regarding Marie's habitual gravitation toward Chargers.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:36 am

"{Heheheh...}" Marie chuckled for a moment longer before looking around in search of Slyk, who had yet to meet back up with the rest of them. "{So, um... Have you guys seen Slyk anywhere? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I haven't...}"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next