Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 3: Cray-cray!

2 posters

Go down

Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 3: Cray-cray! Empty Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 3: Cray-cray!

Post by Roseblossom Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:41 pm

WARNING: The following story contains references to Batman, Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Legend of Zelda, Vocaloid, Nyan Cat, Hetalia, ancient inside jokes, and any and all anime related to pasta. Use extreme caution while reading this. Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 3: Cray-cray! 4075629692 
Roseblossom was staring at the waterfall. Cherrypaw came up and mewed, "Roseblossom, why are you staring at the waterfall?" 
She replied, "I thought I saw the Batman signal."
Whisperbreeze looked at the waterfall. "Um, Rosey, that's not the Batman signal," she mewed. "That's Crystalstream in a banana suit singing and dancing to Peanut Butter Jelly Time."
"♫PEANUT BUTTAH JELLAY PEANUT BUTAH JELLAY!♫" Crystalstream sang as she jumped out of the waterfall.
Crystalstream is then joined by Blossomberry, also in a banana suit, and together they sang and danced to Peanut Butter Jelly Time. Bananas and poptarts started to rain out of the sky, and Stealthvixen gathered them all up in a gigantic bag, yelling "My precious, my precious!"
"Great StarClan, what happened here?" Tornadostorm mewed. She had a strawberry on her bad eye instead of a flower.
"Ooh, berries. . ." Swirlstar drooled as she stared at Tornadostorm. 
"No! MY BERRIES!!!!!" Mistystream yelled, and reached for the berry. Pheonixflame grabbed a frying pan and hit Misty upside the head, laughing maniacally.
A huge army of gummy bunnies with jelly bean guns started attacking the cats, and banana Crystalstream started to eat them. 
"PASTA!!!!!" Rosestar yelled, throwing pasta all over the place, showering all of the cats in a pasta mass.
Link jumped up on Rosestar's back and said, "I like cheese!"
Frostlily cartwheeled into a tree and said, "Thunderpaths taste like monsters."
Whitefeather sarted to eat poptarts. She burped rainbows as her body became a strawberry poptart and sterted singing a Vocaloid-ish song, like a Nyan cat, but the rainbows coming out of the wrong end.
Cherrypaw got her revenge at Twilightpaw by throwing cheese at her. "That's why it's called 'sharp cheddar'," she mewed before collapsing and turning into a hippo.
Dapplestar shouted "YOLO!" and started munching on a cow. She sprouted wings and flew into the trees.
Haku and America said, "BLTs rock! Let's throw the Ts at Whisperbreeze!"
So everyone did. Afterward, Whisperbreeze logged onto the WCW and changed her humor to "Roseblossom covered me in Ts. >:c"
Everyone turned into pickles and sprouted chicken legs.
The StarClan cats fed them deathberries and turned them into cats again, sending them home with a prophecy, "Monsters are called automobiles in scientific terms."

THE END
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27851

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 3: Cray-cray! Empty Re: Roseblossom's Collection of Crazy Stories 3: Cray-cray!

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Why have I not read these stories until now O.O They're awesome!

Also thanks for the inclusion xDDDDD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum