Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

+5
Roseblossom
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
✦*Cometstar*✦
9 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lightbulb *~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:10 am

Welcome to the place
where the pelts of cats light up the night.

(Credit to Jules and Roseh for some ideas in this RP. Thanks guys! <3)

In the daytime, these are all just ordinary-looking cats. But, when the sun goes down, there's no way you could miss them. (; The cats of ShiningClan and GlowClan are all born with a glow-in-the-dark pelt, as originally blessed upon the clans' founders by StarClan.
You can make your cats have any eye color you want, even crazy ones. Just no unusual pelt colors. Too much color might be overkill xD
Glow colors are clan-specific (except for clan leaders). ShiningClan cats are born with either a blue, yellow, or pink glow, and GlowClan cats could have either an orange, green, or purple glow.
The brightness of a cat's glow is determined by their rank. The higher rank you are, the brighter you glow.
A leader's glow color is special, they get a different color for each life. If they're on their first life, their glow is red. When they die and start their second life, they come back with an orange glow. It goes on, continuing with yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, indigo, purple, and finally pink. So, they can be any of the clan-specific colors, just depending on how many times they died. (For example, if the ShiningClan leader enters their eighth life and their glow turns purple, they don't be like "heh derp, looks like I'm gonna have to go live in GlowClan now". xD)
From far away, other cats could sometimes mistake a leader for a regular cat of the clan's color, which I think would just make things more interesting. And sneakyyy. (;
Keep in mind that the clans are rivals, and that they're all vulnerable in that their enemies can almost always see where they are when it's night. They would also have a hard time with outsider cats like rogues, kittypets, or loners, and other animals.

Territory:
ShiningClan territory has a lot of trees and undergrowth, but it gradually thins out into plains and moor-like territory as it gets closer to the GlowClan border. The deeper you go in, the more sheltered it is. There a few small ponds and streams, the biggest one is closest to the camp.

GlowClan territory has two large rivers that intersect within it, and many streams. It has gentle land with soft soil, with some trees and other plants spread throughout it. The camp is far enough away from the rivershore to be safe from most floods.

A lot of the territory outside the clans is swampy marshland, which is unappealing land to them, and the other part of it is mostly Twolegplace, so it's pretty rare for them to head out there.

Gatherings take place on the High Hill that's in between the two territories, and the leaders and medicine cats share with StarClan at a Moonstone in an underground tunnel southwest of the High Hill, a bit into ShiningClan's territory.

[Sorry that I give barely any information on how these clans formed. :P I have a way longer and better-worded origin story of them planned, but I'm having trouble deciding on some details of it and am still writing it. I'll put it here when it's finished, and if you have any questions about how this stuff works, just ask.]

So now... you may go ahead and join! :D

Form -
Character name:
Clan:
Glow color:
Personality/backstory (optional):
Other:

ALLEGIANCES

~ShiningClan~

Leader:
/Meadowstar - golden tabby she-cat with red eyes; yellow glow (Comet)
Deputy:
/Darkflower - black she-cat with white spots; blue glow (Roseh)
Medicine Cat:
/Frogfoot - very short and cuddly looking tom with a permanently injured foot and brilliant blue eyes; blue glow (Mooneh)
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
/Fiercepaw - orange tom with bright green eyes; blue glow (Glimmers)
Warriors:
/Flameclaw - white tom with reddish markings on his paws and tail, and green eyes; yellow glow (Comet) Apprentice: Tigerpaw
/Riverwing - light brown she-cat with darker brown spiral stripes and markings, white chin, paws, and tailtip, torn right ear and big scar on her neck, and orange eyes; blue glow (Jules) Apprentice: Dewpaw
/Shadowmist - completely black she-cat with red eyes; blue glow (Willow)
/Poppytail - brown tabby she-cat with orange markings, white muzzle, and green eyes; yellow glow (Midnight)
/Snowshadow - long-furred light gray tom with silver eyes; pink glow (North)
/Honeyshine - thin, reddish-golden tabby she-cat with yellow eyes; yellow glow (Glimmers)
Apprentices:
/Dewpaw - black she-cat with a white tail-tip and blue eyes; pink glow (Comet)
/Goldenpaw - yellow tabby she-cat; yellow glow (Roseh)
/Tigerpaw - orange tabby tom with a darker orange muzzle and olive green eyes; yellow glow (Roseh)
/Badgerpaw - small, mainly black tom with white underside and paws, and green eyes; blue glow (Jules)
Queens:
None yet
Kits:
None yet
Elders:
None yet

~GlowClan~

Leader:
/Breezestar - long-furred silver and black tabby she-cat with battle scars and torn ears, one green eye and one yellow eye; red glow (Jules)
Deputy:
/Citrusflower - long-furred orange tabby she-cat with amber eyes; orange glow (Midnight)
Medicine Cat:
/Mistystone - long-furred white she-cat with bright blue eyes; purple glow (Comet)
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
/Owlstorm - brown she-cat with slightly darker and lighter shades of brown for markings, white paws, and dark blue eyes; green glow (Jules)
Warriors:
/Silversky - silver and white tabby she-cat with turquoise eyes; orange glow (Comet) Apprentice: Brightpaw
/Nightbranch - black she-cat with silvery-bluey paws and belly, with swirly stripes lining her back and tail and a couple on her cheeks, and purple eyes; purple glow (Twister)
/Raventhorn - pale brown tom with black spots and indigo eyes; green glow (Willow)
Apprentice: Redpaw
Apprentices:
/Redpaw - light brown tom with reddish-orange markings and green eyes; green glow (Comet)
/Brightpaw - fluffy white she-cat with sparkling pink eyes; purple glow (Glimmers)
Queens:
/Irisfall - sleek blue-gray she-cat with jade green eyes; purple glow. Mother of Briarkit and Stormkit. (Comet)
Kits:
/Briarkit - long-furred tom with mottled brown markings, a very fluffy little tail, missing a piece of his left ear, and green eyes; green glow (Willow)
/Stormkit - Smoky gray tom with a white tailtip and amber eyes; orange glow (Comet)
Elders:
None yet

Rogues/Loners/Kittypets:
/Drift - dark brown tom with black markings on his ears and tail, bright green eyes; rogue (Comet)

Last edited by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Wed May 10, 2017 10:28 am; edited 33 times in total
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17496

Back to top Go down

Lightbulb Re: *~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:30 am

(How come the leaders are already reserved??  this RP doesn't even have any posts yet.)

Character name:  Nightbranch
Clan: GlowClan
Description: Black she-cat with silvery-bluey paws and belly, with swirly stripes lining her back and tail (She has a couple on her cheeks too) She has (heh) purple eyes
Glow color: Purple
Personality/backstory (optional): She's very hard hearted, and reserved. If you ask her a question. She responds very bluntly, and often without any room for further conversation. When you finally break through her wall, and become her good friend. She'll talk to you, and is very good to confide in (when she's not grumpy, or down in the slightest) and good for other serious talks. Also when she's super cheerful and excited, she's super happy and talkative. A natural chatterbox.
Other: Her glow at night is stronger when she's angry, (which is most of the time) and weaker when she's scared

(Alright! Let's see how attached I can get to Nightbranch.)

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:15 am

[@ Twist: We discussed the RP beforehand; spots have been reserved for those who assisted Comet with the idea. >w<]

[Hahahaha yesssss it's amazingggggg I love it <3333333
FORMS, YAY

Character name: Breezestar
Description: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/18/51/50/56/breeze10.png
Glow color: Red; she is a fairly new leader, so she is still on her first life. Her glow color was previously orange.
Personality/backstory (optional): Breezestar is a little bit of a cynic, but she is capable of making wise decisions, a wonderful trait for a leader, especially one as young as her, to possess. She was raised as a kittypet in the earlier days of her kithood, but when she saw her pelt begin to glow orange one night, she knew that it had to mean something. Eventually, Breeze joined GlowClan, living there as Breezekit, Breezepaw, Breezestorm, and eventually, Breezestar.
Other: So excited to RP here haha

Character name: Riverwing
Clan: ShiningClan
Description: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/18/51/50/56/riverw10.png
Glow color: light blue
Personality/backstory (optional): Riverwing is energetic, feisty, and playful. While she can be serious if that is required of her, it seems as though a part of her kithood never left. Riverwing has lived in ShiningClan all her life. Her two other littermates died soon after birth, and she was named Riverkit for her crystal blue aura. The scar on her neck was left from a vicious fight with a dog, which, obviously, was a near-death experience. It occurred several moons ago, and she is still trying to recover.
Other: Asdfghjkl; this will be so awesomeeeee]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:07 am

(Okizay. :3)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:51 am

{Form -
Character name: Frogfoot
Clan: GlowClan ShiningClan
Description: Frogfoot is a a Ragdoll cat. He is very short and has a very cuddly looking appearance, and has brilliant shining blue eyes. He was one injured foot that hasn't seemed to healed since being an apprentice.
Glow color: Orange Blue
Personality/backstory (optional): Frogfoot is a very kind cat, and is always willing to help. He has a slim patience though, if someone isn't moving quick enough, he can become a bit snappy and rude. When he walks he limps as when he was an apprentice he got it stuck in the root of a tree, thus crushing the bones inside it, and the bones have never seemed to mended.// Frogfoot was first training to become a warrior, but after the incident (stated above) he couldn't fight properly anymore. He kept try to fight, but was always off balance because of that paw, so he then decided to become a Medicine Cat instead.
Other: Excited!!}

{oh, i see Comet is already a Medicine Cat, I'll just change a few things~}
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19242

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Character name: Darkflower
Description: Black with white spots
Glow color: Blue
Personality/backstory (optional): I'll RP it out :P
Other: Excited :D :D I'll probably add more forms later

Character name: Goldenpaw
Clan: Shining
Description: Yellow tabby
Glow color: Yellow
Other: Derp

Last edited by ❁Awesomeblossom❁ on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27851

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Character name: Citrusflower
Clan: Glowclan
Description: *~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~* Colorredclassic
Glow color:*~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~* 1348871278_Salmon_small
Personality/backstory (optional): A very nice, hipper, cat that loves to hunt and fight
Other:
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19672

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:48 pm

(Thanks for joining, guys! :D I added all your characters in, we could probably get started soon~
@ Mooneh: Sorry that the GlowClan medicine cat was already taken, but sure, the ShiningClan spot is all yours! x3)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:48 pm

Character name: Shadowmist
Clan: Shining Clan
Description: Completely black with crimson red eyes.
Glow Color: Red
Personality/Backstory (optional):A very serious and brave warrior who fully respects the Warrior Code. She absolutely despises Glowclan, if she were ever to see one on Shingingclan border, she'd show no mercy.
She barely ever laughs or smiles ever since the one cat she ever loved died in front of her. The murderer was none other than a Glowclan warrior, which birthed her burning hatred for Glowclan (I'll probably explain more in the RP)
Other: I love this RP Comet! :D

Last edited by Willowpaw on Mon May 08, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating my form/adding stuff to it)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39842

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:55 pm

(Oooh! :D)

Nightbranch was stalking under the cover of midday. She was angry, very angry, at her leader, so she was being reckless. She was hunting in ShiningClan
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Shadowmist was eating a mouse she caught earlier. After she finished the mouse she started patrolling.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39842

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:44 pm

She noticed Shadowmist, then crouched down. Trying to stalk around out of Shadowmist's view. She then spotted a Robin (>:D) not far off. And started trying to sneak up on it. And when she was close enough, she leaped at it. Quickly catching, and killing the bird. Holding it in her mouth, she gently lifted her head gazing around for any signs of danger.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:07 am

(Going to start and open RP :D)

Frogfoot trudged around ShiningClan territory, scowering for some fresh herbs to pick. He limped along the dappled forest, eyes scanning for anything, senses sharp and aware. He tensed wen rustling came from a nearby bush, but relaxed when it was just a squirrel. Frogfoot kept looking for herbs.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19242

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Character name: Poppytail
Clan: Shiningclan
Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1a/39/29/1a392989aeae680cf43c856174ca2c01.jpg
Glow color: yellow
Personality/backstory (optional):
Other:
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:05 am

(Accepted! :3 Also, sorry I haven't made a real RPing post yet here guys, I will really soon!)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:40 am

Poppytail stretched as she walked out of her den early in the morning. She trotted over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed the plumpest mouse she could find and went to the middle of the camp to eat in the sun
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:49 am

Flameclaw was sitting by himself in the clearing, munching on a thrush, when he noticed Poppytail. He picked up his thrush and padded over to her, setting it down. "Mind if I join you?" he asked in a friendly tone.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:56 am

With a mouth full of mouse Poppytail quickly swallowed it, "No not at all!" she meowed. "What have you been up to?"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:31 am

Flameclaw smiled and sat beside Poppytail. He paused in between mouthfuls to talk to her. "I came back from the dawn patrol a little bit ago, and there have been signs of another cat—probably a rogue—hanging around our territory. I was going to let Darkflower know next time I saw her."
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Goldenpaw eagerly bounded to the clearing, examining the fresh-kill pile for whatever she was hungry for.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:03 am

Cometsong wrote:Flameclaw smiled and sat beside Poppytail. He paused in between mouthfuls to talk to her. "I came back from the dawn patrol a little bit ago, and there have been signs of another cat—probably a rogue—hanging around our territory. I was going to let Darkflower know next time I saw her."
❁Awesomeblossom❁ wrote:Goldenpaw eagerly bounded to the clearing, examining the fresh-kill pile for whatever she was hungry for.
 Really? Yeah you should tell her right away, hopefully it was just a rogue passing threw." she meowed. Noticing Goldenpaw by the fresh-kill pile Poppytail motioned with her tail for Goldenpaw to come over.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:59 pm

(Anyone RP?)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:31 pm

"Oh, hi!" Goldenpaw mewed, picking up a squirrel and walking over to Poppytail.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Form -
Character name: Fiercepaw
Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice (if available, I'm not sure if anyone asked yet)
Description: Orange pelt with bright green eyes
Glow color: Blue
Personality/backstory (optional): When Fiercepaw was a kit, his Clanmates noticed within the first few days he even had his eyes open that he was ambitious. He dreamt of being a warrior, and being able to walk into camp with his mouth filled with prey and his tail lifted in the air proudly. He'd fight off intruders, check the borders, and keep his Clan safe. One day, he'd become deputy and eventually leader.
They named him Fiercekit because he already ended up catching his first fresh kill his first day out of the nursery. He was fearless. But, less than a moon away from his apprentice ceremony, Frogfoot asked for help sorting herbs and he discovered his love for herbs and healing wounds. He was so interested in the different herbs and their uses. But after he bragged for so long to Dewkit and Goldenkit about him becoming a warrior, he decided he was being foolish.
He kept asking Frogfoot if he could help, and Frogfoot noticed his potential and convinced Fiercekit to follow his dreams and become his apprentice. Fiercepaw was determined to show his Clanmates that medicine cats were just as important as warriors.
Other: I love this RP SO. MUCH. Comet! It is so creative, aaaaah I'm so excited to see what happens >w<

Form -
Character name: Brightpaw
Description: Fluffy white fur with sparkling pink eyes
Glow color: Purple
Personality/backstory (optional): Brightpaw grew up without any friends. Nobody seemed to like her, and the kit who used to bounce around camp chasing butterflies had become depressed and lonely. These days, she's rather mopey, and has given up on any chance of friendship. She often wondered what it was that made her so unpopular--her poofy fur? Her unusual eyes? Her personality? Her voice? What was it? She tried to ignore all of these thoughts, but it's very hard to, and sometimes distracts her from her warrior training.
Other: I came up with Brightpaw a looooong time ago, I'm so glad to use her in an RP! :D
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34071

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:15 am

❁Awesomeblossom❁ wrote:"Oh, hi!" Goldenpaw mewed, picking up a squirrel and walking over to Poppytail.

"How has your training been going?" Asked Poppytail
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next