Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

+5
Roseblossom
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
✦*Cometstar*✦
9 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lightbulb Re: *~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

Post by Tornadostorm Tue May 12, 2015 8:16 pm

(Still pretending this is for me)

Nightbranch lifted her head to sniff the air. She caught the faint sent of another cat, and made her way towards it. "Hello?" She growled. Trying to force herself to be something slightly friendly sounding in case it was someone from her own clan.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32929

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 12, 2015 8:20 pm

"Hold on…" Riverwing scented the air again. "Is that a trace of… GlowClan?" She paused for a moment. "I suppose that means that GlowClan's noticed the rogue, too… or it could just be a normal border patrol, or…" The young warrior drifted away in her own thoughts.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62208

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue May 26, 2015 8:12 pm

*~Moonflame~* wrote:"Correct!" he smiled, looking proud of his apprentice. "Well, we should get going then." he said, as he hobbled towards the border.

"Yep!" Fiercepaw bounded to the GlowClan border, looking everywhere for chervil. Small green leaves....small green leaves...they look like...parsley, was it...? He struggled to think of how Frogfoot had described it.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34076

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed May 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Drift spotted two moving lights in the direction of where he believed the border was. He moved swiftly through the forest, eager to encounter the cats he couldn't wait to learn the secrets of. The night was perfect.
He slowed down as he neared them. Drift could see them clearer now, one lit in purple, the other in blue. He crept in the shadows, preparing to make himself seen to them.

-------------------------------------

Redpaw was outside of the camp, looking for moss to gather for fresh bedding. He decided to check for some around the trees that were near one of the streams. He hurried there, wanting to get over with finishing the rest of his duties so he could relax and have something tasty from the fresh-kill pile. He soon noticed a purple glow over at that stream. Hmm, one of my clanmates must be there. Interested, Redpaw approached. "Oh, hi. Brightpaw, right?" he meowed friendly, recognizing the she-cat. "What are you doing out here alone?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17501

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 28, 2015 6:32 am

Riverwing remained still and silent, waiting for the rogue to appear, and looking around, staying alert to find them. Let's just hope this rogue isn't hostile.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu May 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Darkflower flicked her tail. "I think we should split up, so the rogue can't catch us by surprise. Riverwing, you come with me and we'll go to the left. Dewpaw and Tigerpaw will go the other way." She looked right at Dewpaw and Tigerpaw. "You're just apprentices, but I trust your abilities. Tell us if you see the rogue." She walked off, motioning for Riverwing to follow.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27856

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Riverwing's ears perked up. "W—what? You can't do that!" She shook her head. "What if the rogue tries to attack the apprentices? They will certainly be much larger and more powerful than these two. They need defense! We can't just leave them! That wouldn't be safe!" Her state of panic overtook her as images of Tigerpaw, dead… Dewpaw, her own apprentice… dead… The wave of worry was unstoppable.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu May 28, 2015 5:08 pm

Darkflower nodded. "You're right.. the rogue may be stronger than I anticipated... Well in that case, we won't wander off too far. I'll make sure we are able to see their glow at all times," she assured the warrior.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu May 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Although Riverwing was still terribly fearful, she nodded in agreement. "All right… If we were just regular cats, though, I'd certainly refuse… this is dangerous, so, so dangerous…" She reluctantly took a few steps away from the apprentices.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri May 29, 2015 4:57 am

Shadowmist was being really lazy. She knew her Leader would find out so she quickly ran deep into the woods and climbed a tree. She was to afraid to face her Leader after being so terribly lazy. She stayed hidden very close to the Shining Clan border.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39847

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:21 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:Drift spotted two moving lights in the direction of where he believed the border was. He moved swiftly through the forest, eager to encounter the cats he couldn't wait to learn the secrets of. The night was perfect.
He slowed down as he neared them. Drift could see them clearer now, one lit in purple, the other in blue. He crept in the shadows, preparing to make himself seen to them.

-------------------------------------

Redpaw was outside of the camp, looking for moss to gather for fresh bedding. He decided to check for some around the trees that were near one of the streams. He hurried there, wanting to get over with finishing the rest of his duties so he could relax and have something tasty from the fresh-kill pile. He soon noticed a purple glow over at that stream. Hmm, one of my clanmates must be there. Interested, Redpaw approached. "Oh, hi. Brightpaw, right?" he meowed friendly, recognizing the she-cat. "What are you doing out here alone?"
Brightpaw wrapped her tail around her paws and looked down into the water. She always liked the alone time she got by the stream...she always got to think about things. But she wished that something different would happen. She wished that either, somehow, she actually thought things through and got somewhere, deciding that there's nothing wrong with her, or something happens that sounds like something you'd hear in the elders' stories. Like, someone realizes she's not that bad, or, she makes a friend....but the chances of either of those happening were extremely low.
She sighed, and thought about how things didn't seem like they'd ever change. Maybe once she became a warrior...then they'd realize she's needed. Or is she? Ugh.
"Oh, hi. Brightpaw, right? What are you doing out here alone?"
Brightpaw heard a voice from behind her and jumped, her poofy tail getting even fluffier in fear. She jumped backwards, her paws skidded against the stones, and she fell in the stream.
Can't....breathe.... She stuck her head out of the water and tried to breathe, but she kept going back under. First time you're actually noticed, and you decide to drown! Really great, Brightpaw! Really great.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34076

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Redpaw gasped in surprise. Great StarClan, she fell in! And it's all my fault too; I startled her. Brightpaw's glow shone through the water, lighting up much of that area of the stream. "Hold on!" Redpaw shouted, jumping into the water after her. He reached her and swam beside her, letting her put her weight on him. He pushed through the water back to the edge and helped Brightpaw up. He stayed beside her, catching his breath. "Are you all right? I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Redpaw said to her gently, feeling guilty.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:05 pm

"Let's go!" Tigerpaw said, walking off.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:18 pm

"I'm coming!" Dewpaw's excitement largely blocked out her nervousness now. She walked beside Tigerpaw, trying to stay alert in case they saw something. "I can't believe they let us! This is so cool."

More lights now came into Drift's view. He hadn't noticed them before. They were coming closer, and he couldn't face them all at once, he knew. It was too risky even for him. He had to move. Wait, what's that? Two more lights, heading in the opposite direction of the others? And they're not as bright as the rest. Oh, I seem to be in luck. he thought deviously. Drift stealthily crept away, speeding up once he passed the larger group of lights. He came upon the other two, and prepared to encounter them.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:23 pm

"Yeah!" Tigerpaw said, keeping his voice low. "We get to look for a rogue and beat him up and protect our Clan all by ourselves!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Surprisingly Shadowmist noticed some lights up in the tree she was crouching in. She wanted see what was going on, so she leapt onto other branches until she saw more lights. She crouched a bit but knew she had to be brave. She kept leaping from tree to tree getting closer.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:09 pm

"Everyone will see how great we are and how we really deserve to be warriors!" Dewpaw smiled. She continued investigating.
Drift popped out and was all "hey (8"
Drift quietly emerged from some bushes behind the apprentices, and sat there for a moment without them noticing. Then he spoke. "Fine evening, isn't it?" He meowed smoothly, smirking.

Last edited by ✦*Cometsong*✦ on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Shadowmist watched from a distance not knowing what the heck was going on.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:15 pm

"Oh, uh, hi--" Tigerpaw was so caught off-guard by the rogue's calmness he almost forgot it was a rogue. He unsheathed his claws and hissed, "What are you doing in our territory?!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Dewpaw tensed and stared at the rogue, not knowing what to do.
Drift met Tigerpaw's gaze, not letting his hostility alarm him. "Just enjoying the night, really. And I came this way to see what the glowing lights were all about." He gestured to their pelts. "It really is quite interesting; it'd please me to learn about it. My name's Drift." He looked to each of them, then blinked. Dewpaw could've sworn he had just winked at her.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:37 pm

"Well I'm not really sure how our fur's like this-- sorry to disappoint ya-- but it would be really nice if you... I don't know... got off of our territory before we alert the rest of the patrol?" Tigerpaw said.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:43 am

"Uh, Tigerpaw... I know you're probably handling this like we should, how the clan would believe, but I don't know... I'm sorry, it's just, is he really doing anything wrong?" Dewpaw mewed hesitantly. "I mean, I thought the rogue would be... different."
Drift gave Dewpaw a half-smile. "I don't mean to trespass, I'm just curious," he assured them. "This doesn't have to be something to fight about, does it?" He narrowed his eyes at Tigerpaw.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:11 am

"Yeah, Dewpaw, I guess you're right," Tigerpaw shyly sheathed his claws. "Soo, what do we do then?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:11 pm

"Thanks Tigerpaw," Dewpaw mewed, relieved that he agreed with her. "Well, I think... I think I don't want to tell anyone we found him. I know it sounds bad, but... I want to keep it a secret."
Drift's eyes lit up. "Oh, I'd like it a lot if you two would do that. I don't see why we couldn't hang out for a bit. I'd like to learn a lot about you; how a group of cats like yours lives. And maybe even become friends? You called each other Dewpaw and Tigerpaw? It's nice to meet you." He purred slightly.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Shadowmist watched everything paying close attention to every word. Also being careful not to let them smell her, or see her glow.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next