Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors RP Ceremony Templates/Warrior Name Prefixes and Suffixes

Go down

Announcement Warriors RP Ceremony Templates/Warrior Name Prefixes and Suffixes

Post by Mistystar Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Recently, it occurred to me that a post listing every ceremony from the Warriors series in one convenient place could be of great use to us here on ETF for RPs, stories, etc. Due to this, I've decided to create a thread that will contain such a list (and as an additional bonus, a list of warrior name prefixes and suffixes, which will be included in the following post).  cheers  
(Feel free to inform me if there are any ceremonies missing from the list, and I will try to add them as soon as possible.)

Apprentice Ceremony:

Warrior Ceremony:

Deputy Ceremony:

Elder Ceremony:

Medicine Cat Ceremony:

Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony:

Name Changing Ceremony:

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:43 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Stickying)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27952

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: Warriors RP Ceremony Templates/Warrior Name Prefixes and Suffixes

Post by Mistystar Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:42 pm

And now, as mentioned above, here is a list of some prefixes and suffixes for warrior names, sorted alphabetically to make each one more easily accessible.

Prefixes:

Suffixes:
(The suffixes listed here are mostly just ones that have appeared throughout the series. Plenty of names listed in only the prefix section could also make fine suffixes, which opens up even more possibilities for mixing and matching. Clapping)

If you're ever having trouble coming up with a warrior name for anything at all, or if you'd just like to mix and match some prefixes/suffixes, I welcome anyone to use this list whenever they feel like. c:

Last edited by Mistystream on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 10 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: Warriors RP Ceremony Templates/Warrior Name Prefixes and Suffixes

(Reserved in case of future additions)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

(Reserved in case of future additions)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum