Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepherd's Pie - A FEA-Themed Randomness RP for White and Misty (Observe... if you daaaare~)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shepherd's Pie - A FEA-Themed Randomness RP for White and Misty (Observe... if you daaaare~) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shepherd's Pie - A FEA-Themed Randomness RP for White and Misty (Observe... if you daaaare~)

Post by Mistystar Thu May 21, 2015 11:25 am

"Nobody's going to blow up!!" Ricken responded, now looking flustered over Henry's random appearance as well as being called a kiddo. "Also, Henry... Where did you even come from?!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27957

Back to top Go down

Shepherd's Pie - A FEA-Themed Randomness RP for White and Misty (Observe... if you daaaare~) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shepherd's Pie - A FEA-Themed Randomness RP for White and Misty (Observe... if you daaaare~)

Post by Swallowfeather Thu May 21, 2015 11:35 am

"Where DID I come from?" Henry echoed back. "Where did we ALL really come from? Do some of us even want to know...? Heeheehee...!" He then simply turned around and scurried away, cackling.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32617

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu May 21, 2015 11:47 am

After a few moments of silence as Henry suddenly scurried away, Ricken turned back to Stahl with a somewhat-blank expression. "Okaaaaayyyyyy..."

Meanwhile, completely unaware of the various, bizarre events that were occurring, Cerche flew through camp atop her wyvern's back. "WHEEEEEEEE~!" she suddenly cheered.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Elsewhere, Chrom was growing impatient.

"GRR. I want mutton, and I want it NOW!"

He walked over to a tree and kicked it, sending it flying over the horizon.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Olivia was walking along peacefully when she saw a tree suddenly go flying overhead.
"EEK!" she gasped, getting very startled and running all the way into a tent.

Lucina noticed Chrom growing impatient and rushed to reassure him. "Worry not, father! I've asked Robin to prepare you some mutton, and it should be here any moment now!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Inside the tent was Donnel, just standing there. "Well hooooooowwwdaaaayyyy, miss!" he greeted with a friendly smile and a tip of the cooking pot on his head. "Durn, yer lookin' mighty spooked!"

"Robin...? You've asked... Robin...?" Chrom's tone was very dramatic. Dramatic & srs.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:11 pm

"Oh! H-hello! Uhm... sorry to just... pop in like this," Olivia responded, sounding rather awkward. "B-but you wouldn't believe what I just saw out there! A tree went FLYING through the air!"

Lucina shrunk back slightly when Chrom suddenly spoke very srsly. "... Yes...? ... Is that... not right, father?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:26 pm

"Shoot! Ya don't say?!" Donnel looked incredibly surprised. "How's about we go lookin' fer it? Which way'd it go; didja see?"

Chrom looked dramatically into the distance. "It's not your fault... I guess I've never...
... told you."

*Dun dun dunnnnn*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:50 pm

"O-oh, uhm, alright...! I think I did!" Olivia nodded, popping back out of the tent and pointing in the direction where the tree flew.

Lucina's eyes widened. "What do you mean...?"
She then stared up at Chrom with a look of intense curiosity. "Is there something I should be aware of...?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:25 am

Donnel quickly came outside with Olivia, staring in the direction she pointed. "Awllllllrighty then; gotcha. Welp! Let's go find ourselves a big ol' flyin' tree; c'mon!" After motioning for Olivia to follow, he ran ahead. "YEEHAW!"

"Yes, Lucina... Yes there is," Chrom told his eagerly-listening daughter. He drew a deep breath, then calmly began to speak. "You see... There have been-"

All of a sudden, Robin came running, holding a plate. Upon this plate was an extremely burnt-looking hunk of meat. "Chrom!" he called, interrupting the story. "Lucina informed me of your mutton craving, so I... um..." He stared at the food he had prepared for a moment. "... I'm... I'm sure it tastes better than it looks," he awkwardly told Chrom, holding the plate out to him.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:53 am

"Right!" Olivia dashed after Donnel, constantly keeping an eye out for any sings of the "flying tree".

When Chrom was interrupted, Lucina glanced over to see the tactician and the plate of meat he was carrying. "Ah...! R-Robin!"
She staaared at the meat, thinking of her father's highly serious tone and the story he never got to finish. Why was asking Robin to cook such a bad idea? What exactly was he trying to warn her of?
She realized that this mutton could very well be... a threat to Chrom's safety.
"Er... thank you..." she began awkwardly. "I truly do appreciate your efforts, but..." her tone grew rather dramatic as she continued, "I'm afraid... I cannot allow father to eat this."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:08 am

As they searched, Donnel was apparently trying to call to the tree, as if it were a lost cat.
"HeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEERE *insert absolutely unintelligible vocalizations here*"

"Huh? Come on; it doesn't look THAT bad..." Robin once again stared at the meat for a moment. "... Er... Does it? ... Well, OK, maybe its scent gives a better impression, then..." He held the plate up for them both to smell. "Take a whiff, both of you!"

Chrom glanced at Lucina for a moment, then leaned toward the plate and took a deep sniff, drawing in the dish's scent...

IT...

WAS...

*drumroll*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:24 am

"Hmm..." Olivia looked thoughtful as they continued to search far and wide. "We must be getting close! I can feel it!"

"... Huh. It smells... quite burnt... but that's about all," Lucina commented, having taken a moment to ponder the meat's scent. "... I can't help but remain wary, though... What do you think, father?" she asked, glancing over at Chrom.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:07 am

"Really?" Donnel began to search harder. "Say... Do ya remember what kinda tree we're lookin' fer?"

"To be honest, I can't smell a thing through the burntness," Chrom commented. "However, here's what I think..." He stood up straight and tall, looking directly at Robin. "Robin... I suggest you TASTE YOUR COOKING before serving it!" He crossed his arms. "Go on, before it gets cold."

"Y-yes, sir," Robin responded rather sheepishly, wincing a bit. Slowly, he took a knife from the plate, cut off a little bit of meat, then stuck it with the tip of the knife and popped it into his mouth.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:35 am

"What kind... Ohh... Um..." Olivia thought back to when she saw the tree go flying. "It went by so quickly... But I guess it could've been a... birch... treeeeee...?" she trailed off, not sounding very confident.

Lucina stood up straight and tall much like her father, staaaaaaaaaaring at Robin as he sampled the mutton. "So...? How is it, Robin?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:57 am

"Birch, huh? Ya mean like one o' them ones with the white bark? That sure would be easy ta spot!" Donnel remarked, searching high, searching low.

Suddenly, Henry strolled by Chrom, Lucina, and Robin. He paused and took a look at the meat on the plate Robin held. "Ooh! Charred flesh! Gimme gimme!" He reached out to rip a piece off.

"HENRY, NO!" Chrom boomed at Henry dramatically. "We haven't yet determined if it's fit for consumption. Robin's in the process of sampling it..." He turned to face Robin. "WELL, ROBIN?" he asked INTENSELY.

Robin chewed once, then was completely silent for a moment, growing a little pale.
"... I-... I-I-... ... H-help..."
Suddenly, he fell backwards, apparently having lost consciousness. IT WAS THAT BAD.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:14 am

"Yeah, that's the kind!" Oliva nodded as she continued to search with Donnel.
All of a sudden, she thought she spotted an out-of-place cluster of leaves in the distance. "Oh, look at that!" she quickly pointed in its direction.

Lucina gasped with shock when Robin suddenly went unconscious. "Robin!!"
She then proceeded to call, quite dramatically, for someone who might be able to help. "EXCUSE ME! WE REQUIRE A HEALER!!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:04 am

Shielding his eyes from the sun with his hand, Donnel stared in the direction Olivia was pointing in. "... Yeeeep, that looks mighty suspicious!" he commented. "I think we done found our flyin' tree already! Let's go see 'er!" Quickly, he marched towards the distant object.

At that moment, Libra made his glorious entrance, complete with doves flying by, a disembodied choir, and heavenly rays of light shining down from above for some reason. "How may I be of service?" he asked, dipping his head elegantly.

"It's Robin... He's been rendered unconscious by a bite of... his own cooking," Chrom told him in a serious tone, motioning to the unconscious man on the ground. "Is... Is there anything you can do...?" he asked melodramatically.

"I'll try..."
Libra stepped forward, flipped some hair away from his face with a twitch of his head, and held the staff he had with him over Robin, praying softly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Olivia gracefully ran alongside Donnel, quickly coming to a stop when she reached the fallen tree. "... Well, here it is," she commented, looking over it for several moments. "It's... definitely a tree," she added. Now that they had found what they were looking for, however, she wasn't exactly sure how to proceed.

Lucina watched in suspense as Libra held his staff over Robin. "Please be alright..." she murmured, her gaze growing very intense with hopefulness.

Last edited by Mistystar on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:28 am

"Yyyyyyep." Donnel adjusted the cooking pot on his head, with his other hand on his hip. "It suuure is."
An awkward silence followed.

Fortunately, Robin was gradually resuscitated.
"Uuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhhhhh..."
He opened his eyes a little, staring at the staff being waved over him. "What's going on...?" he questioned groggily.

"He's alive..." Chrom sighed deeply in relief (but not as deeply as Cordelia might have) when Robin started coming to. "You lost consciousness after sampling THE MUTTON, and Libra came to your aid," he explained dramatically.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:49 am

"Sooo... Um..." Olivia slowly piped up in the middle of the awkward silence.
She then proceeded to fall silent a second time.

"Ahh, thank goodness..." Lucina let out a deep sigh of relief, as well (though still not as deep as Cordelia's likely would have been). "... Yes," she chimed in after her father's explanation. "That mutton..." she continued, pausing dramatically. "... We must dispose of it right away."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2