Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

+7
Midnightflame
Moonflame
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Icekit's eyes glowed at her new surroundings. "Apprentices? Whoa, I wanna train to be a warrior!" She began to hop in place once more as she swelled with energy. A golden leaf fluttered down from a nearby tree and she immediately leaped up and caught it between her tiny paws. She landed and purred a satisfaction as she glanced up at Tornadostorm. "CloudClan camp is really interesting! Anything else you'd like to show me mom?" She twitched her nose thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Tornadostorm watched the young cat. "Sure. One more place. But only because Swirlstar wasn't brought here." She grabbed Icekit's scruff, and carried her up the steep cliff (I believe) to the stoney leader's den. She placed the kit at the entrance "This is the leader's den. Swirlstar, and only Swirlstar sleeps here. Mistystream will sleep here one day when she's leader though, too." She glanced at her kit reading her face for her reaction.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Icekit gazed at the leader's den and instinctevely bowed her head at it. "Do you think one day I will get to meet Swirstar? And Mistystream is the deputy!" She gleamed with pride. Some of Serena's memories began to flood to Icekit. She turned to Tornadostorm, flicking her ear and mewed, "is the camp always a bit quiet?" As she noticed the lack of cats.

Last edited by ł₠κïŧ ➳ on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:24 pm

"Only a few of us seem to have been brought here." Tornadostorm replied without hesitation "I'm guessing it's because only a few of us have tried to get on the chatbox sense Timmy took over." She swished her tail in irritation at the name. 

"Come, there are some others I'd like you to meet." She guided the kit down towards the pink warrior Roseblossom
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Icekit nodded and trotted beside her mother, tail high in the air and halted in front of Roseblossom. Fearlessly, she swelled with pride when she greeted her. "Hi Roseblossom, I'm Icekit and Tornadostorm is my mom! I'm new here." She again jumped in place and nosed the she-cat politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Tornadstorm smiled as her kit greeted the warrior "She opened her eyes." she explained to Roseblossom "So I'm showing her around."

Something else then caught her eye. She swished her tail, as a signal to Icekit. But what for she didn't say. The black furred warrior then nodded respectfully to Roseblossom, and stalked towards the entrance to the camp. Her head held perfectly still, yet slightly lowered, as her shouldered moved smoothly and rythmically up and down. She stalked out of the camp, making her way through the forest until she conformed her fear. A huge badger lumbered in the small clearing before her. Her claws unsheathed, and she drew her lips back in a snarl. "I'm a warrior! I can fight! I will do better this time!" With a furious yowl, which she had intended to be a yell, she pelted into the clearing, leaping at the badger, and latching one claw into it's shoulder. She quickly climbed up, and started swiping at it with randomly aimed claws. 

"My warrior training hasn't come back to me! Come ooon!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Icekit briskly stopped conversing with Roseblossom at the sound of her mother and perked her ears towards its source of direction. She paused in her tracks, lifting her head, and picked up her scent. It was still fresh, but it lead out of the safety of the camp and into unknown grounds. She hesitated, but her love for her mother and her selflessness fueled her with determination as she bolted out of the camp, her nose leading the path.

She slid to a stop when a foregin scent so strong entered her scent glands. It was mingled with her mother's. Her eyes grew in horror when she thought that Tornadostorm was in trouble. She continued to scamper after the scents and begged StarClan her mother was alright.

She let out a yelp when she saw her mother clawing astride a striped creature. She pinned her ears, unsheathed her tiny claws, and bared her teeth, charging at it. Icekit leaped into the air and dug her claws into its flank, sinking her tiny jaws in it with all her strength, and released. She hopped over the badger's hind leg when it swiped at her, but failed to notice when it's furry tail hit full blow at her squarely in the chest, knocking the breath out of her. She lost balance on her paws and instinctively rolled out of harm's way. Icekit's fear rose as she panted and struggled to get up, calling, "MOM!!"

Last edited by ł₠κïŧ ➳ on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : motherofgoshscrewspeelingman)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:11 pm

Tornadostorm was flung when the creature swiped. She tumbled on the ground. Regaining her footing a moment later. She glanced up just in time to see Icekit hit in the chest with it's tail. 

"NOOO!" When the young cat cried out for her, Tornadostorm jumped into action, she ran as fast as she could to the kit, but was suddenly bit on the back by the badger "I wasn't watching it!" She screeched at the top of her lungs in pain she slammed into the cold moist earth. She struggled to get back to her feet this time. She wheeled around to face the Badger. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" She slashed at the badger in warning, and then leapt for Icekit. "What are you doing here?!" She rasped in a quiet voice, yet high pitched with fear and desperation. 

"HURRY! HIDE!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:33 pm

"I got her!" Roseblossom called, using her powers to hold Icekit in the air, out of the badger's reach. "It'll be okay, Icekit!" She slashed at the badger.

(Iceh if you're confused about how/why I have powers then I'll explain on the CB tomorrow xD)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27851

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Tornadostorm gasped in relief "OH THANK YOU ROSEBLOSSOM!" She turned her attention to the badger, leaping forward with attacks fueled with a mother's fury. 

Suddenly she felt a wave of knowledge wash over her. She suddenly could tell how everyone was moving, and why they were doing so. Roseblossom's moves were particuarly readable. Her ears perked. her own moves suddenly seemed more fluid and logical. 

She had remembered her warrior training.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:56 am

(Ohmehgersh I found a way to do dis on meh phone)
Icekit squirmed in the air and peered down with horror at the battle scene between her mother and the badger. She wanted to help Tornadostorm get rid of the beast that was hurting her. But she was powerless, suspended in the air, and all she could do was panic and mew.

Last edited by ł₠κïŧ ➳ on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : horrayfergrammarpeeps)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:15 pm

The senior warrior slashed at the badger, then suddenly yowled at the top of her lungs "WE NEED HELP! A BADGER! THERE'S A BADGER NEAR CLOUDCLAN CAMP!" She simalaniously projected her thoughts as far as she thought she could make them go, knowing Jewelsky's power.

"HELP! BADGER NEAR CLOUDCLAN CAMP! WARRIORS AND KITS IN DANGER! NEED ASSISTANCE!" she slashed at the badger's eye, and it reeled on her grabbing her head in it's massive jaws and starting to bite down. Panick swarmed through her on Sarah's side. She struggled blindly trying to figure out what to do.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Roseblossom felt like she couldn't hold Icekit up for much longer. Carefully placing her on the ground, away from the badger, she shouted, "Run, Icekit! Quickly!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:15 pm

After landing on the ground, Icekit shifted her balance on all four paws as she stared in horror at her mother's life being clamped in the mouth of the badger. Serena's selflessness to her loved ones empowered Icekit to face the danger, instead of running away from it. Bolting, she jumped onto the badger's back and climbed to its face, clawing at its eyes madly and sinking her jaws into its poll, hoping to infurate it enough to let go of her dear mother.

The badger at last released Tornadostorm, screeching in fury. It shook its head until Icekit fell onto the ground and its claws raked her shoulder, however not too deep, for Icekit tumbled out of the worst's way. It began to glisten, and soon enough, her leg was coated in a red stream.

Gritting her teeth against the pain Serena felt, Icekit stumbled behind the badger, eying its thrashing tail. She remembered when she used to oftenly play a game with her mother where she would try to catch Tornadostorm's sweeping tail. This was similar, but a more deadly version. Ickit skillfully hopped over the badger's tail as it swayed at her. At the right moment, she embeded her tiny, yet razor sharp teeth and claws into the tail with her remaining energy. The irritated badger harshly flicked its tail and loped back into the woods, yowling. Icekit crashed into the ground and struggled to get up as pain seared through her shoulder and whole body. She glanced at her shoulder and nearly fainted at its sight. She looked around madly for Tornadostorm, hoping she was alright. "MOOOOMM??!??!"

Last edited by ł₠κïŧ ➳ on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:25 am

Tornadostorm stumbled back when she was released. Blood seeped from under her chin, and just above her eyes. Her flower fell to the ground, revealing the deformed eye. She sat panting for several moments trying to calm herself. 

Just then she heard Icekit cry out for her. She gasped, and ran over to the kit. "Icekit! Are you ok?!" she forced herself to lick the injury, no matter how gross it tasted to Sarah, or how much it hurt to move her jaw. She gently lifted the kit onto her nose, and without a word, she dashed away from the battle. She lengthened her stride, desprate to get Icekit out of harms way, and to get back to Roseblossom before something bad happened. One cat against a full grown badger meant certain death. It wasn't much better for two cats against a badger for that matter. leaving the kit in the medicine-cat's den, after struggling to keep her on her nose, she ran back to the battle. Just in time to see the badger bite at Roseblossom's throat. (You deside if it manages to bite Roseblossom)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:46 am

(Heh bump XD I wanna see where this goes)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:37 pm

(Oh yeah!!! Me too O3O)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:41 am

(Maybe we should continue just the two of us??? I'm not sure where we would start from tho)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:10 am

(Sure! And people can join when they want :3 we could probably have a time leap to where Mistystar is already leader, Tornadostorm is deputy, and Icepaw is an apprentice? Or we could RP those out :3 I'm pretty much game for almost anything XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

(Let's time skip. I feel like it'd be easier then them getting random like... 'info updates' or something from Timmy)

Tornadostorm looked out at the mid afternoon sky from the High Rock. Both parts of her were starting to get used to this view, and took pride in it. Sarah hadn't gotten much fresh air lately, and this was a nice change up. But she also missed being in her real body, with her family, and not eating UNCOOKED meat, which still weirded her out. In all honesty, it had only been a few days sense the badger attack. (Tornadostorm's head still sometimes ached) but Tornadostorm was at a loss for how to get back. And while she was here, she was trying to stick to the ways of her character who's body she inhabited.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 pm

(aaaaaaaaaaack i'm sorry i held you back for so long guys i didn't know what to do sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy)
(so i know when i post, did you do the timeskip to Icekit being Icepaw or not? :3)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:23 pm

(Yeah we did, in my post up above ^.^)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 pm

(okey dokey)

Roseblossom was playing with her kits in the clearing. After being distracted by this and that for the past few days, she desperately needed this time with her family.
"Why did Icekit become an apprentice and not us?" Blossomkit asked.
"Because she's older than you," she purred. "But I'm sure your ceremonies will come very soon."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Tornadostorm glanced at the sorrel she-cat and her kits, and decided to trot down to them "Hey Roseblossom. How are you doing?" her tail lifted in respect instinctively
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 pm

"Ohey, Tornadostorm," Roseblossom nodded. "I'm doing pretty good."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next