Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun May 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Tornadostorm nodded. Her head still hurt furiously. She blinked, mostly unable to see straight. She turned, and padded out of the camp, listening for Willowpaw to follow her. she then walked at a leisurely pace through the forest. She had no idea where LightningClan's territory was. But she decided to find a border, and follow it until she smelled the scent Tornadostorm's nose smelled the familiar scent of LightningClan.

For now, it was a distance to any border, Tornadostorm guessed. "So how did you get here?" She inquired after a moment of silence.

~You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3~
~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

Herbs : 91
Fresh-kill : 14923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpaw on Sun May 07, 2017 4:59 pm

"I was just logging on like any normal day. Everyone else was complaining about the lag, when suddenly everything went black after a meeting with Timmy. I guess we all just woke up here, and everyone else that logs on just gets sucked in here." Willowpaw explained. She still couldn't believe what happened, even when she say it with her own eyes.

"Wait," Willowpaw realized. "If we're in Cloudclan, do you think Lightningclan would be hostile toward us?" Willopaw asked uncertainly. It's not like anyone would believe us if we told what happened and that we're actually humans. She thought to herself.
Willowpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 42
Fresh-kill : 11277

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun May 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Tornadostorm nodded "Yeah. It was pretty early in the morning, when I came on ETF a few days ago. I joined the chat, because it said all of you were online, but I just sat in silence waiting for you to join the chat. Eventually just sitting there doing nothing took it's toll, and I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was here." She took a deep breath. "Funnily enough, today of all days the chat is quite active. The one day that's a bad thing." Tornadostorm glanced sorrowfully at the ground. Imagining everyone who had been dragged here, alongside her self. The last image to flash through her mind was one of her sister. 

She faintly smelled the strong scent of the border, but they weren't quite there yet.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpaw on Mon May 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Willowpaw continued following Tornadostorm, still unsure how Lightningclan would act toward them. Willow spoke again, correcting herself, "I actually don't think Lightningclan would be hostile toward us, but I don't think they'd just allow us into they're camp. I honestly don't know what's going on between the clans. I guess I'm a little nervous is all."

Willowpaw listened to the sounds of the forest. Normally she hated going outside and didn't really like nature, but the forest was peaceful. It was almost as if nothing could go wrong. Maybe this place isn't so bad after all. She said to herself.
Willowpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 42
Fresh-kill : 11277

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sat May 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Tornadostorm now really caught the scent of the border. Her ears perked "everything should be good between the clans." She comforted. "We've never been hostile with each other before, and especially now that we share our- ehhm... Are humans in these cat bodies, I'm pretty sure at least the human part of the LightningClan cats will accept us, and that should be enough." 

She turned and started following the border. 
It wasn't long before she scented LightingClan's scent marks. "C'mon." She purred encouragingly, the Tornadostorm part of her shoving the Sarah part's uneasiness down. She was tempted to break into a run, but did't want to tire Willowpaw beyond what she could handle. Especially if she was still getting used to her cat form.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Roseblossom sighed, trekking aimlessly through the grass. She felt bad for abandoning Tornadostorm, but she didn't even know she was running until she found herself... wherever this was. She just disappeared... why? Was it my fault? What if everyone else disappears? Her legs were tired but she didn't want to stop.

Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 289
Fresh-kill : 15451

View user profile http://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Tornadostorm kept walking, her mind drifting back towards Icepaw. Tornadostorm seemed to feel much more sorrow then Sarah, but Sarah was much more panicky about it. She tried to force down the emotions though, she had to focus. She could do that, couldn't she? Put one ha-paw, infront of the other and just keep walking? Yeah. She could do that. That was the key. Focus. Focus. Focus.

She didn't realize she had lost track of Willowpaw

Suddenly something slammed into her and knocked her over "GAAAAAAAH" Sarah lashed out instinctively with a blindly aimed paw.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Roseblossom, having a near heart attack from the shock, hissed and slashed her claws at her attacker. She prepared herself to attack again, but was only barely able to stop herself upon seeing the flower over the she-cat's eye. "W-wha?! Twist!"

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Tornadostorm let out a malicious hiss, her jaws gaped, and lips drawn back to reveal her cat body's long intimidating fangs before she recentered herself enough to see who had pinned her "R-Rose?" she forced herself to relax enough to retract her claws, but her heart was pounding so loudly she thought every cat in the world could hear it. "Wh-wha...H-he-heeeeyy...." She rasped, barely able to catch her breath because her heart was beating so fast.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Roseblossom stumbled away from Tornadostorm, her head pounding. "Oh- oh gosh, I'm so sorry," she breathed. Trying to calm herself down and clear her head, she didn't notice that her pelt was changing from its original pink to a darker, rustier shade of red.

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Tornadostorm sat up "O-oh ooh. heh..." She suddenly went silent, and stared at Roseblossom in horror "uuh... Rose... Look at yourself..."

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Roseblossom dizzily looked down. As she saw her paws, her fur bristled and she yelped. "What? That can't be blood! Tornadostorm, what's going on?!"

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Tornadostorm stood, the fur on her spine standing on end, and her tail twice it's usual fluffy size "I.. I don't know!!!! You're changing!!!"

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Roseblossom's tail, standing as if with electricity, darkened with the rest of her body, and the only thing that remained the same was her white muzzle and chest. She forced her eyes open, and they were now a deep amber. She looked up at her friend and gasped. "Twist! Your spots!"

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:23 pm

(xDD Not yet)

Tornadostorm leaned forward, and gently rested her paw on Roseblossom's paw "Oh my gosh! You-your fur... I... I.. Wow..." A wave of pain crashed over her, and she took a step back, letting out a soft pained groan. "My goodness.... Ooww.." Her spots started fading together, creating a dark dark fur color, and started spreading.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:28 pm

"Oh gosh, now you too?" Roseblossom lied down, feeling the full intensity of her pain. Her claws dug into the ground. She tried to create some snow near her, as that always helped to calm her down, but her powers didn't seem to be working. StarClan, what's happening...?

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:30 pm

A dark grey color spread across her torso, stopping at her head, and not covering her legs. The black parts of her got a hint of red. "owwwww" Her legs were shaky, and she could barely stand.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Roseblossom, left with a numbness in her paws, tried to stand up. "Tornadostorm... are you okay?" she breathed, exhausted. "What just happened to us?"

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:41 pm

"I don't knoww..." Tornadostorm swayed on her paws, "I don't feel very well though.." After a few seconds, she let out a soft breath "OK... Yeah.. I don't know." She stretched a leg out to examine it. carefully twisting it. "I.. I think we changed into our... Our updated fursona designs...."

She closed her eyes "If it hurt this much just to change our fur color, imagine how painful it was to change from a human to a cat. Thank the lord we were asleep for that."

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Roseblossom tried to slow her heartbeat, and looked down at her paws again. "Yeah, I guess I do look more realistic now..." She concentrated, trying to sprout her wings, but failed. "And it looks like my old RP powers are gone, too."

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:59 pm

"Yeah, most likely..." Tornadostorm straightened, stretching herself out to loosen her muscles. Suddenly a smell wafted past her. She wasn't sure what it was, but it made her fur stand on end. She scanned the forest around her very carefully. Not seeing anything. But that just made her more nervous.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Roseblossom noticed the scent too. She turned around behind Tornadostorm, trying to see what was there. She saw nothing, and her anxiety strengthened. What is StarClan or Timmy or who-knows-what even doing to us? she shivered, trying harder to catch sight of anything.

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Cobalt opened her eyes, yawning as she stared into a forest. Her half-awake brain didn't notice anything weird. It also didn't notice that, when she stood up, she was holding herself on four paws. Or that she was very close to the ground, with her cat head only barely kept off the ground by her body.
Cobalt started to get past the just-woke-up stage, and she started to wonder what she was doing in a forest. Then she looked down, coming to face dark, blue-grey cat paws.
She shrieked, instantly diving back as if to get away from what she'd just seen.
I'm dreaming.
Her surroundings felt vivid, though. And the thought that she was dreaming had never actually crossed her mind when she was dreaming.
"Hello?" She called. As soon as they left her mouth, her words turned into a feline yowl.
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 2
Fresh-kill : 695

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Suddenly Tornadostorm heard the yowl of a kit "what is a kit doing out here?!" "I hear a kit nearby!" Tornadostorm's voice was panicky, and she took off without a word of confirmation from Roseblossom, or, remembering that she had left Willowpaw behind.

She rand through the forest, weaving between trees, an jumping over bushes and logs. She smelled the dangerous smelling scent grow stronger as she ran, and that made her only more nervous for the kit's fate.

Suddenly she saw near a large Holly bush, yet not hidden in it's cover, a small dark grey-y-blue kit crouching in the grass. The Tornadostorm side of her recognized the kit instantly "Cobaltkit!" She gasped, running over to the LightningClan kit. "What are you doing so far from your camp?!" She gasped at her own words "I-I mean, did Timmy bring you here?" She swished her tail in embarrassment.

Then she saw what she had smelled... Two large burly wolves came out from behind of some trees. Tornadostorm's fur fluffed in shock. In a wary tone, the she-cat called "Roseblossooommmm..??" To a human, she would have made a long, noisy meow.

~Check Out my Art~

Tornadostorm
Deputy/Survivor
Deputy/Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Roseblossom was at first doubtful of whether or not they should go after the kit, but when Tornadostorm ran, she followed behind on searing paws.
She skidded to a halt. The stares of the two wolves froze her spine. Thinking of the cold made her realize she didn't have her powers anymore, not after she was "redesigned." "Oh gosh," she muttered to herself over and over.

Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top