Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

+7
Midnightflame
Moonflame
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Roseblossom laughed. "This is gonna be epic! Just you and me and all our friends, derping and having fun together, just like ETF, except in real life! And we're flipping CATS! That's epic! Now, you can choose the next song if you want."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27961

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Tornadostorm laughed. Making a steady turn to the left almost instinctually. "Hmm. What was that song called...? Midnight? The one where Dipper and Mabel and Grunkle Stan sing to kill the undead?"

Ahead of them in the distance appeared a great hedge and fern wall. "That's the camp? Cool." A soft purr emanated from her throat. "I can't wait to meet everyone!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:59 pm

"Taking Over Midnight," Roseblossom corrected. "Friday night, we're gonna party til dawn..."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Tornadostorm felt almost as embarrassed as Dipper in her place as she sang in an almost whisper (for they were approaching the camp entrance) "Don't worry, Daddy. I've got my favorite dress on."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:31 pm

"We're rollin' to the party, the boys are looking our way..." Roseblossom started to sing the next line, but stopped when she noticed the camp. "We made it! Nice sense of direction, Twist!" She calmed down, concentrated, and focused on thinking about Jewelsky. Jules, we found CloudClan camp! Try to find us; if you can't I'll come back for ya.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Tornadostorm felt the odd urge to lick her chest, and did so... It was oddly soothing. "Yeah, thanks." She said between concentrated licks.

She looked around the camp for any signs of life. "hello?" She called.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:52 pm

"Hello? Anyone?" Roseblossom yelled. Trying to think of all the CloudClan cats' names, she listed in a Pokerap style, "Whitefeather, Swirlstar, Mistystream, Midnightpaw, Morningkit, .....Crud those are the only remotely active CloudClan members aren't they?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:54 pm

"besides me, yeah." Tornadostorm corrected, shooting a playful glare at Rose. "Guess no one's here?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:07 pm

"Yeah, I suppose so," Roseblossom sighed. "I miss when everyone was active. In the days of RainClan, cats like Echostar and Silvy and Frosty and Fawny and Whispy and Blossom..." She trailed off. 
Memories rushed back to her. Being rescued by a RainClan patrol that included Blossompaw... her warrior ceremony when she became Blossomberry--the same day she herself was made an apprentice... the day Blossomberry became her mentor... the one time she overheard a conversation between her and some other warriors, where she said Rosepaw was such a good apprentice there was nothing to teach, and she felt so proud... her warrior ceremony in which she became Roseblossom, in honor of her mentor... how horrible she felt after a big fight... and how that was the last she'd seen of her.
These were her memories? She had only ever seen these written in words, but these memories felt so real. She couldn't bring herself to whisper anything other than a pained "Ugh..."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Tornadostorm was staring at her face. Recognizing rapid changes of emotion. "I know how you feel." She said in response to the pained ugh. "Remember...I've lost just about everyone I've loved.... My mother's words still sting." She looked down at her paws. Feeling her eyes water once more.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:25 pm

"Yeah..." Roseblossom said. She didn't know what hurt worse: being hated by someone you were supposed to trust, or losing someone you did trust. She figured that since Tornadostorm had gone through so much more, it would be rude to dwell on her memories of Blossomberry.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Tornadostorm shook herself. "Hey, you said the others are at RainClan camp? Can we go there? I'd like to see some of the others. Also.. I think.." Here she recalled when she had met Roseblossom "OH MY GOSH I HEARD A SCREAM BACK THERE!" She shouted. "BACK WHEN I MET YOU!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:33 pm

"WHAT? WHO?" Roseblossom decided the memory stuff could wait. This was more important. "Oh gosh, oh gosh. We gotta go back!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:37 pm

The fur along Tornadostorm's tail was raised, and her tail was fluffed to twice it's size, as if it wasn't enough, her being a long haired cat. She dashed back out of the camp. Running full speed back to where she remembered she met Roseblossom

When she got there she opened her jaws to scent the air, as she remember to do from the numerous times she'd done it in RPs. "This is so weird." She thought. She could smell one faint scent... "MOONFLAME!" She explained, half in fear, half in joy.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:45 pm

"Oh gosh," Roseblossom muttered. She started pacing. "Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. Moonflame's in trouble... What do I do? I've never actually battled before, just in fanfics and RPs. But how will that help me? Will our warrior memories help us? Oh gosh, what if she's being attacked by a fox?! You know how my history is with vicious foxes from my story. But how's it like that? How are these memories like this? What's happening? Where's Moonflame? What am I supposed to do? There has to be answers somewhere!"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:01 am

Tornadostorm looked thoughtful. "What would you do in stories..? RUN INTO THE DANGER!" She reared on her hind legs, and dashed off in a random direction.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:59 am

Jewelsky had been waiting for quite a while now and was growing rather impatient. Roseh? What's taking you guys so long? she inquired of her friend with an annoyed tone in her head. It had better be important!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:47 pm

We think Moonflame's in trouble! You think a rescue mission/Clan-finding mission is supposed to go quickly? Ugh, this stuff's hard... I'll call, er, I'll think back in a bit. Ha. Roseblossom unsteadily got up on her hind legs and roared, trying to get motivated. "WRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!! ...Wow, that actually does help! HYAH!" She unsheathed her claws and ran next to Tornadostorm.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Tornadostorm dashed along, vaguely following her nose. And generally following the scent of Moonflame. If she was going in the right direction or not is left uncertain.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:32 pm

"MOOOONEH!! MOONEH SPOONEH LOONEH!!!!!!! IT'S ROSEH POSEH... ASPLOSEH!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUU?????" Roseblossom shouted.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Tornadostorm gave Roseblossom a weird look. "Whaa..?" She shook her head. "the names we call each other."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:49 pm

"Dude, you forgot our ETF nicknames?" Roseblossom stayed on the same pace as Tornadostorm, trying not to go too far ahead or behind. "Something's up, T. Are you okay?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:41 pm

"Well, I know I'm Twister-" Something shot through her like a snap of pain right through her spine, started at the back of her neck. She groaned. "... And your Roseh." She hesitated waiting for the same pain, that never came. "That's odd, what headcannon dive I give Tornadostorm that made her be hurt by Twister?" another less intense shot of pain struck her, and she slowed her pace with a soft groan. "Yeah, I'm fine." She insisted "But I've never heard you call Moonflame Mooneh spooneh looneh, before." she sighed. "I guess I wasn't there for that."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:32 pm

"I just made it up," Roseblossom giggled. "Nothing to freak out about. Now, we should just focus on finding Moonflame."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:34 pm

"Yeah" Tornadostorm looked away. She sniffed the air. "I... I can't smell her anymore." She sighed. She looked at Roseh "Where do we go now?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next