Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:36 am

Kaito smiled in response to Meiko's remark. "Eheh... Thanks, Meiko," he responded. Somehow, he almost looked slightly bashful.

By now, Rin had already finished her breakfast. "AAAH! That was so yummy!" she remarked cheerfully. "I would take a muffin, but I kind of already had one, soooo... yeah."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32612

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vocaloid, Fanmade, and Utau RP!

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:52 am

Like Rin, Meiko had also finished eating by now. "Yeah; It was pretty great...!" she agreed, quickly reaching for a muffin as she said this. Without hesitation, she took a large bite out of the freshly-baked treat. "... Wow; this is good, too!" she commented as soon as she had swallowed this first bite.

Luka, too, was now finished with her breakfast, and after Meiko had reached for a muffin, the pink-haired singer did the same.  "Mmh..." she murmured thoughtfully as she daintily nibbled on it, appearing to be enjoying it so far.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27952

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 am

Gumi, who had also just finished her breakfast, looked back and forth at Luka and Meiko with wide, bright eyes. "Really? You like them?!" she asked hopefully. Quickly, she took one for herself and sunk her teeth into it. Hey...! They ARE kinda good...! she thought to herself, somewhat impressed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:36 am

"You bet!" Meiko confirmed just before biting into her muffin once again.

"Mhm... They turned out very well," Luka complimented with a little smile before she resumed eating.

Len, having just finished eating breakfast, finally reached for a muffin of his own. Biting into it, his eyes lit up somewhat. "Mmm... This IS good...!" he chimed in.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:00 am

Gumi looked directly at Len when he complimented the muffins she had made. "I'm glad you think so...!" she replied with a sweet, perhaps even slightly shy-sounding giggle. "I should make these more often... I could bring them here for breakfast again and everything!"

"Yeah, that would be cool!" Rin chirped in reply.

"Muffins or not, though, you'd be welcome to join us anytime," Kaito noted warmly, casually nibbling on a muffin of his own. "We could never turn away such a close friend of ours."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:12 am

"Sounds great to me!" Meiko responded to Gumi with a chuckle, finishing the rest of her own muffin in one more large bite. "Like Kaito said, though..." she continued, pausing to swallow, "you don't HAVE to bring muffins for us to let you in, of course... That would be awfully unfair of us," she noted.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:58 am

"Yeah! You're like part of the family or whatever!" Rin chimed in.

"Aw, guys..." Gumi was so touched by the Crypton group's kindness that she almost felt her eyes growing misty. "You're just... I just love you guys, okay??" she gushed. "You're the best friends I've ever had!"

This caused Rin to laugh. "Whoa! This got real sappy, real fast!" she remarked, amused. "Still... No prob, Gu."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:05 pm

"Yeah... No problem," Len added after his sister, a kind smile on his face.

Meiko couldn't help letting out a warm laugh as well, looking a little surprised at this sudden gushing.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Kaito couldn't help chuckling, as well. It warmed his heart that their dear friend felt so at home with the group.

Noticing some of the others' surprise, Gumi grew somewhat embarrassed, sinking down, though with a bashful smile.

Noticing Gumi's awkwardness, Kaito decided to help her by changing the subject. "Well, after that meal, we're just about out of maple syrup," he calmly reported to the others. "There's just a small drop left in the bottle... I highly doubt that would be enough for even one pancake, so we'll definitely need to buy more soon."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:36 pm

"Hm..." Luka nodded thoughtfully in response to Kaito. "I can go out for a moment right now to buy some," she offered calmly, finishing the last remaining piece of her muffin after she spoke.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:46 pm

"Actually, that would be perfect; thank you, Luka," Kaito responded with a small, respectful dip of his head.

"Remember: we always get REAL MAPLE syrup!" Rin piped up brightly. "Make sure not to get a big jug of that cheap imitation stuff, 'kay?!" she laughed somewhat-teasingly. However, remembering who she was speaking to, her expression grew slightly nervous, and she quieted down. "U-uhh... I mean... Sorry," she said quietly, hoping she wasn't in trouble somehow.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:17 pm

At this moment, Len stared in Rin's direction with a slightly shocked, wide-eyed expression. Then, very briefly, he cast a rather nervous glance toward Luka before quickly looking down at the table.

"Mhm... I'll make sure I don't," Luka replied simply, her tone remaining calm. A small, almost even slightly confused frown came to her face, however, when she noticed Rin's sudden, apparent nervousness.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Kaito gave Luka a sympathetic look upon noticing her frown, then turned his attention to Rin. "Yes, I'm sure Luka understands that we don't care for imitation butter-syrup here," he chuckled. "No need to worry about that."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:49 pm

"So, then... I suppose now would be a decent time to head out," Luka noted after being silent for a few moments, glancing at each of her friends thoughtfully. "How about one of you come along with me?" she suggested. "It would be nice to have some company, and I'm sure someone would enjoy a small outing, wouldn't they?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:57 pm

"That's a cool idea!" Rin commented. "Buuuut I was kinda in the middle of playing a game with Len when breakfast happened, sooooo... I don't think we can come, can we?" she finished, looking over at Len when she asked.

"And I have to clean up after our meal," Kaito pointed out, "so I suppose I can't come, either..." It was beginning to look like there were only two potential options. "Meiko? Gumi?" he began, glancing at each one as he spoke their name. "Would either of you like to accompany Luka on the outing?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:29 pm

"Yeah... I don't think we can, this time," Len confirmed, looking over at Luka with an apologetic expression. "Maybe another time, though...!"

"I COULD go... But I kinda feel like I should help Kaito out here," Meiko started. "He's already worked so hard on breakfast... I can't just leave him to do everything on his own, y'know?" As she said this, she hoped Luka wouldn't be too disappointed.

"It's fine, really... I didn't expect you all to be available," Luka reassured with an understanding nod. Then, noting that just one person in the group hadn't yet said anything, she turned to face the younger singer. "Gumi... are you available right now?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:45 pm

"Ehh?" Suddenly realizing that she was the only one who didn't have somewhere to be or something to do, Gumi looked at Luka with a slightly-surprised expression upon being spoken to. "Me? I think so, yeah," she responded with a quick nod. "So I could definitely come, but... is that okay?" she asked quietly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:57 pm

"Of course; I would be glad to have your company," Luka replied to Gumi's question warmly, rising to her feet as she spoke. "We can go as soon as you're ready," she added after a brief pause, patiently awaiting a response as she stood by the table.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:07 pm

"Oh, I'm ready now, actually...!" Gumi responded, practically hopping to her feet. Despite simply going to buy a bottle of syrup, she seemed perfectly eager, perhaps almost even ready for adventure.

"Cool! Good luck with the syrup, guys!" Rin told the two, waving. "Lenny and I are off to soundwave-laser-blast-race some more! Byeeee!" Grabbing Len by the arm, she ran back to their room to continue playing the video game they had on earlier.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:28 pm

"Yeah, good luck...!" Len chimed in with a wave of his own, momentarily looking a little surprised when he was practically dragged away by his twin sister. Once he realized what was going on, however, he quickly ran along with her.

"Excellent; this shouldn't take too long, I'm sure," Luka smiled softly as she strolled toward the door, briefly glancing in the direction of the Kagamines with an amused chuckle.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:34 pm

"See you soon," Kaito called as he waved good-bye to Luka and Gumi.

Gumi strolled along right beside Luka, periodically glancing up at her older, taller friend. Although she was looking forward to the outing, she couldn't help being a little nervous. Various worst-case scenarios soon flashed through her mind; what if she clumsily knocked over a display by accident while they were at the store? Even worse; what if it were a display of glass bottles? How would Luka react if such an incident occurred?
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:23 pm

"You, too," Luka responded to Kaito, waving back before she turned her attention to the door ahead. Upon reaching it, she opened it and stepped into the hall, holding it open so her younger friend could follow.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Gumi strolled out of the door, briefly looking back once more before focusing on the trip. "So... You lead the way!" she spoke cheerfully to Luka, trying to keep her mind off of worrying. "I'll follow wherever it is you normally buy this stuff! Even if it's far away!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:51 pm

"Alright... Luckily, I know of a good store rather nearby," Luka explained as she calmly walked alongside Gumi, soon approaching the exit of the building and opening the door. Once she stepped outside, she left it open for her friend, much like she had done back in the Cryptonloids' room.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 am

"Oh, nice!" Gumi looked up at Luka as she stepped outside, nodding to her in respectful thanks. Once she was out, however, she felt a slight chill in the air. "Mmmh... Maybe I should've brought a jacket," she murmured, trying her best to stay warm by covering her upper arms with her hands, forearms crossed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next