Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 34 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:12 am

Torsolus picked up on her terror. "What's wrong Cookie? Are you okay?"

The girl behind the bar looked tiredly at Cookie. "Hmm? Oh. You don't need to be back here."

Torsolus power-walked over. "C'mere let me have a look...." He pulled Cookie aside.

"You don't have to be back here, either." the girl behind the bar said sadly.

He saw.

He GRABBED COOKIE AND YANKED HER BACKWARDS. HARD.

He panted heavily. His already white color somehow became sickly pale, like he'd evaporate into the air.

The girl behind the bar spoke again, tired. So so tired. She sounded on the point of tears. "Don't be scared of me.....don't be like them.....please....."

She tried to get up and fell onto the ground.

Pieces of flesh

trapped under the counter

spilled outward and upward

HER

flesh.

"Don't touch her." Torsolus breathed urgently. "Don't touch her. Don't touch her. DON'T TOUCH HER. Nobody.......nobody touch her with your bare skin......please nobody touch......" He looked like he could pass out. His knees shook. He knew what was wrong.

On the floor, in pieces, the girl lay.

Broken into strange, glitchy, fleshy floaty pieces, her upper half still intact but pale, sickly, and so tired. She sobbed. "Please....I have to wait for Papa.....I have to wait for him to come home......"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17607

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 34 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:25 am

Flint, thoroughly confused after Torsolus' reaction, slowly stood "Seriously Torsolus? Don't be such a child." He strode over to the counter to inspect what was going on for himself. He froze, his dark grey eyes widened, frozen in a horrifed mesh of fear and confusion. "Wha..." He whispered, every muscle in his body stiff as stone. "no...." Was all he could muster. Torsolus' and Flint's fear scent joined Cookie's. It was too much, Mintpaw let out a loud stressed meow. Forgetting Lucina's ear

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Overdramatic xD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:15 pm

As Pit approached the counter with his dishes, he noticed a sudden change of atmosphere at the counter and felt a wave of unease. "Uh... Guys? Everything alright over-... WaaAAAAH!!" he shrieked as the scene came into view, and it took just about everything to keep himself from suddenly dropping the pile of plates in his hand.

Lucina was quick to rush to the scene when she heard the distressed cries of her allies, including Mintpaw, whose meow she felt ringing through her ear for a moment- as well as the quieter sound of exhausted sobbing from the girl behind the bar. Her eyes grew wide with fright when she saw what was happening for herself, and as she stammered slightly for a moment, at a loss for words, she carefully grabbed Mintpaw and lifted her off of her shoulder, holding the stressed she-cat closer to herself.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27952

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Lucina and Pit's fear scent joined the others.

It was almost too much to bare. Mintpaw felt like she couldn't breathe, she coughed a little, and snuffed a little. She could barely make out the difference between all the people around her, their scents so clouded with fear. Now, even those around her who didn't know what was going on were starting to give off fear scent because of the group's reactions. (Including a few passing people who heard the frightened and loud noises coming from inside) 

She shook and shivered on Lucina's shoulder. Then Lucina grabbed her off, and held her close to her. The little she-cat was tense, all her muscles hard as rock, and she gripped Lucina's arm, and shoulder with her claws for support. But the pressure of being held, and the steady, (yet quick) beat of Lucina's heart calmed her somewhat. She took several large quick breathes to try and calm herself. 

Flint stared in horror for several seconds. Then he whispered in a hushed hurried voice "We need to get out of here.... We need to leave... This... Stuff.... Seems to be everywhere..." he took a long breath with a soft gasp, his chest heaving. "I..I... I think if we stay... here... It...It's... Inevitable..." He crossed his arms in what looked like a stoic gesture but was actually to comfort himself, and his wings flared, gently curling at the ends.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:45 pm

"H.....you're right...." Torsolus breathed. "We need to leave....but maybe we can help her....we sh-should......."

He stumbled towards her. "Stay back. Stay back." He warned. He crouched down next to her. She blubbered and mumbled, and even began to cough up strange glitchy sounds, like the fabric of her being was being twisted and disintegrated into nothing. "Just until Papa comes back...just until Papa....I want Papa...."

"Listen to me.....can you remember your name?"

"My name...."

"Your name. The name Papa gave you. What's your name?"

"It's....it's......I can't...."

"PLEASE, YOU HAVE to remember!! Come on, if you can just..."

The entrance to the bar crashed open.

Two guards stormed in, with the great and terrible bandersnatch behind them. The beast, too, had pieces of flesh rising off its body--specifically, its jaws and feet. The loss of normal body mass was not quite so severe as with the girl behind the bar. This creature was still full of energy and lucid, but in terrible pain.

"EVERYONE STAND BACK." The first guard boomed. "HOLD STILL. TOUCH NOTHING."

They scanned the scene. The second guard spoke sadly. "Ohhhh, not Gilbert's little girl..."

Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:53 pm

At the sight of the girl's transformation, Ember let out a huge gasp, emitting a flame of fire from her beak in alarm. Her eyes widened into a glassy stare and she began to hyperventilate, her wings and tail twitching violently. The glowing aura around her began to rapidly and harshly pulse red, gold, then finally black as she ran towards the front of the group, rearing and spreading wide her large wings to protect them from the perils to come. She screeched at the girl, pawing at the air with her deadly claws before the amorphous mass on the ground, her amber eyes wild. "WHAT HAS IT DONE TO YOU?!?!?! HAS IT TURNED YOU INTO ONE?!?!?!?" Then still in rearing position, she snapped her head to the guards and ordered, "GET BEHIND ME. NOW. BEFORE SHE DOES ANYTHING TO YOU. WE NEED TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON. SHE NEEDS HELP IF SHE CAN SURVIVE. BUT AS OF NOW, SHE IS A THREAT AND VERY UNPREDICTABLE." She then returned her piercing stare at the remains of the girl, her aura now swirling madly with red whisps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat May 20, 2017 12:48 am

(Due to Iceh not being able to be here anymore, I'm gonna take control of Ember for a little while. Everything can continue as normal.)

The guards pulled their swords reflexively at the great bellowing hippogriff, and yelled back, "YOU stay back! Don't touch her! We can take care of this!!" "Please, we have to put her with the Bandersnatch, to keep her safe!"

"HOWWWWW COULD YOU!!!!" Ember screeched, causing what was left of Gilbert's daughter to flinch. "LOCK HER AWAY WITH THAT HIDEOUS BEAST."

Torsolus turned around and yelled. His squeaking, breaking voice somehow rang out louder than Ember's. He was such a crying mess, it was hard to ignore him.

"YES.....how....HOW COULD you.......HOW CRUEL...!?!?"

"Please!!" the guard who had led them here pleaded miserably. "The Bandersnatch is a gentle beast! He's not there to eat them or kill them! He watches over them, and stays with them until they pass on!"

Ember was relieved, but Torsolus was not.

"NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! THAT'S.....SO, SO CRUEL!"

"We're allowing them to live in peace, sir!"

"NO. You misunderstand....

HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL AS TO LET THEM LIVE!?"

Last edited by Stealthy on Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 am

Sans watched in fearful astonishment as the girl behind the bar disintegrated. He'd never seen a condition quite like that back home, but he couldn't help but be reminded of all the monsters who had instantaneously been torn to pieces over and over again with each reset… even his own brother…
No. He didn't have time to reminisce. What mattered was the present and getting to the root of whatever this problem was. But before he even had time to coherently gather his thoughts, two guards—and more notably, a beast of some kind that appeared to be afflicted with the girl's condition—burst into the bar. Sans hardly noticed it himself, but his right pupil was blackening in preparation for defense if this chaotic scenario called for it. He looked on silently at Torsolus' and Ember's rage, trying to make sense of the situation.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 20, 2017 11:44 am

Flint wasn't sure at all which side to take on the matter, his agitated gaze kept flashing between Torsolus and Ember, and the two guards. He suddenly felt a pull to step in and get both sides to quiet down enough to explain themselves.  "This is getting ridiculous." He shifted a bit, trying to hold himself back from moving between them. He wasn't sure if it was the right move. But the noise of the.. Disagreement was starting to get to Flint. His face slowly twisted from annoyance to one of rage. He took a deep breath to shout, when suddenly Torsolus did  it for him 'HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL AS TO LET THEM LIVE?!' He stiffened, the words rung in his ears, and seemed to emanate deep within him. He slowly turned towards Torsolus, in horror, his eyes etched with an extra touch of panic, considering who had shouted their desire of the death of another. After a moment of a horrified glare, it twisted into rage "what on the planet?" his voice was a snarl, seething with the emotion reflected on his face. 

Mintpaw gasped "TORSOLUS HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!" She felt ice cold shock and horror course through every inch of her. Out of panic her voice rose to a screech "I CAN DO SOMETHING!!! I CAN HELP HER!!!" He took a minute to pant, not noticing her claws painfully latched into Lucina's shoulder "IF I CAN'T HELP HER PLEAAASEE LET ME HELP HIM!" Her tail swished toward the creature the two guards had brought "HE SMELLS LIKE HER! ... He smells sick..." She felt tears running down her cheek. How had this day gone so wrong?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat May 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Torsolus became worked up trying to explain himself--"No--it's not--you have--her soul, it--just--"

Then he heard Mintpaw's protest. He panicked. "NO! Don't touch him!! You'll get sick too!! Please!!"

He grabbed her and set her down by the girl. "Stay here," he told her off-handedly. He raised his voice and tried to steady it.

"I know what this is. I've seen it before. It corrupts the body first, then the soul. If you don't kill the body before it reaches the soul, then the soul can't escape and pass on safely, and it'll disintegrate in agony!! And you....you've been locking them away in the dark, keeping them alive, until there's nothing left of who they used to be!! But we can still help her. Mintpaw, help her remember her name. If she can remember her name, she'll be okay.

Robin," he added in a hushed tone, "I need to ask you a....favor...."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Name: Midnightpaw
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): my fursona
Species: cat
Appearance: Running Midnightpaw (black, with one white paw and a blue lily behind my ear)
Personality and traits: shy and adventures (sorry I can't think of what else to say xD)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional):
Other:
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19672

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 am

(Cool! Welcome Middie! I can't wait to see what little Midnightpaw will do with the group in the future :D once this RP is back up and running it'll be awesome)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon May 29, 2017 12:21 am

(Welcome :D)

By now, Cookie was standing very closely to Torsolus, partially hiding behind him. Almost hugging him, she peeked around his side, trembling as she took in everything that was happening with terrified, tear-filled eyes. Yes, she was known to be a little brave in some situations, but this was worlds more horrific than anything she could have ever imagined seeing. It was just too much.

Robin, who had been watching with honest shock as everything suddenly unfolded, turned his head to look at Torsolus upon being addressed. "Yes, Torsolus...?" he responded lowly, wearing upon his face a grave expression. He had a somewhat sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, having an idea of what may be coming. However, he didn't say anything, and simply awaited a reply in attentive silence.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32612

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 29, 2017 12:29 am

Mintpaw couldn't help but pant panicked at Torsolus's quick rejection of her feeble attempts to spare the lives of both the afflicted near them.

When placed next to the girl, she wasn't sure what she could and could not touch, so she kept her paws tucked under her, and was careful not to move from where she was placed. "H-hey... Erm.. May I ask, who are you? Like... What's your name? Wha-what's your father's name?" She offered. "I...I uh.... Need to know..??"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon May 29, 2017 1:06 am

Torsolus whispered gravely and pleadingly.

"When she remembers her name.....I need you to......kill her." He looked like he was going to be sick.

The girl behind the bar began to calm down, and she struggled visibly. "It's.....it's......my name.....is........ahhhh, I can't, it's too hard!!" She broke down anxiously. "Don't give up!!" Torsolus shouted to Mintpaw.

Ember flared her huge wings to block the guards from reaching the girl.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:03 am

Robin had a feeling this would be Torsolus' request. "Right," he responded lowly while briefly dipping his head, his tone and expression overflowing with somber respect. It wasn't going to be easy, but considering what Torsolus had just explained, it was, without a doubt, the only option. It was the only way to save the girl--the innocent civilian who deserved none of this horrific suffering--lying there on the floor. Not daring to interfere with Mintpaw as she tried to help the girl recall her name, he simply stood and watched in solemn silence.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:08 am

Mintpaw could hear that Torsolus was talking, but luckily for everyone, she couldn't make out what he said. She shifted on her weight on her four paws, all neatly tucked under her, desperately hoping the girl would remember her name. "Uhhh uuuhhh.. Think.. Think... THHIIINKK!!!" she whimpered " D-does... Does it begin... With an.... A?" She asked hopefully, fully prepared to go through the rest of the alphabet to figure this out.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:14 am

"A.......Aaaa...........I think.....so......"

Torsolus nodded thankfully at Robin.

So glad I can count on you for awhile...so glad, so glad....

He watched the girl struggle.

"Aaaaa...........it......it's......."

She inhaled deeply and slowly, with glitchy breaths.

".....Annalise......Annalise.....Annalise.....

Heheh.....look, Papa, I remem......."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:20 am

Noticing that the girl seemed to have thankfully remembered her name, Robin reached for his Thunder tome, which he figured would be the quickest option. He intended to do this right, by minimizing any additional suffering. Wanting to be sure it was time, though, he turned his head to look at Torsolus. "Now...?" he asked lowly, fully prepared to proceed as soon as he was given the go-ahead.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:21 am

Mintpaw yowled with joy, barely restraining herself from jumping to her feet "SHE REMEMBERED IT! TORSOLUS SHE REMEMBERED IT! SHE'S GONNA BE O-O-OKA-HAY!" She broke down crying with relief. This whole situation was so frightening.

Flint, however, had a bad feeling. He saw the look on Torsolus and Robin's face. He didn't like it. He couldn't share in the small cat's joy, but more over took a moment to closely examine Annalise once more. Seeing how, or if, her condition had changed by remembering her name. Every muscle in the Kattaca's body was tense.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:24 am

Torsolus smiled tearfully at Mintpaw, forgetting that she couldn't see it.

He turned and mouthed to Robin.

Now...

He quickly turned and covered his eyes......
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:46 am

Now beginning to sob silently, Cookie clenched her eyes shut, burying her face into Torsolus' cape. Having been right beside him this whole time, she knew exactly what was about to happen.

Robin nodded, then quickly knelt by the girl's side. "Annalise... Fear not; your soul will soon be free," he spoke to her gently and reassuringly. "Free from this prison... I... I apologize for any pain you may be about to experience, even if momentary..." With a deep breath, he rose to his feet, took a step back, and began focusing, holding his tome at the ready. Once he was sure he could focus no harder, his eyes--filled with intensity--suddenly flew open, he thrust his open palm forward, and cast the spell with incredible potency.
"THUNDER!!"
With a somewhat deafening sound, a blinding bolt of lightning shot forth from Robin's palm, striking the girl with astonishing power.

Seeing this, Marie gasped harshly, recoiling and covering her eyes with one of her arms.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:51 am

Mintpaw started panicking hearing what Robin was whispering to Annalise "No. no no no no no! Please, don't.. No... Don't.. Don't hurt her! Robin, please.." Her voice grew with intensity "Robin?! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE N-" the thunder shot forth, barely missing her, and slamming with deafening intensity mere feet from her location. As the world around her grew silent, she let out a short horrified yowl and started sobbing.

Flint felt his heart stop as the thunder whizzed by him "Oh..." was all his numbed mind could conjure. He then heard Mintpaw start crying, and leaned down, grabbing her, roughly, and covering her mouth with a hand. "Settle." He growled, in a quiet, yet gruff voice. She clawed her way out of his grip, and ran over to Lucina, hiding herself between Lucina's legs.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:01 am

Lucina let out a gasp as Robin's Thunder went flying past, wincing and clenching her eyes shut for a few moments. When she opened them again, she noticed Mintpaw running to her, slowly glancing down at the young cat before returning her shocked, solemn gaze to the scene ahead.

All Pit could do was stare with extremely wide eyes at this point, feeling a light layer of tears beginning to form within them.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27952

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:15 am

Her body was so corrupted that the lightning bolt disintegrated it completely. The bolt lit up her whole broken skeletal structure, and Ember thought she could see her smile.

And just like that, she was gone.

Torsolus turned around again. He looked relieved and heartbroken all at once.

"Thank you," he wheezed to Robin. "Thank you, thank you, thank you...."

A guard piped up awkwardly.

"So.....is she.....I mean, did she make it out of....?"

Torsolus nodded tiredly.

"Yeah.....she was still repeating her name, she was still coherent....."

He half-sat, half-collapsed.

Link took his hat off in respect, still looking shocked.

"she was just hanging on for her father......." Ember meekly breathed.

The guards spoke.

"We're sorry...we didn't know.....thank you for telling us....."

Torsolus nodded distantly. The endless tears didn't match his drained face.

".......Thank you for everything....." Ember said.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next