Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason)

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:52 pm

"Yo, Vanilla!" Adult greeted the original Gumi as she came with a pack of cupcakes.

"Heyo!" Native greeted in return. "In case you're wondering, I doodled this cupcake, and it made both of us hungry, so I went to see if we had real ones!" she explained, opening the package and taking one for herself. "Go ahead and take one if you want!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32617

Back to top Go down

THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE GUMINING (Whiteh, Misty, Jules, and Roseh) (Now with a bonus list of Adult's nicknames for people for some reason)

Post by Mistystar Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:06 am

"Kay; thanks...!" NativeFat smiled, almost instantly reaching for and grabbing a cupcake after Native opened the package. She then proceeded to take a big bite of the carroty treat, a pleased expression quickly coming to her face upon doing so.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27957

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:11 am

"Yeah; thanks...!" Adult chimed in as she took a cupcake, then began coolly snacking on it.

Sweet suddenly trotted over to join the other Gumis. "Hiiiiii!" she greeted perkily, hopping into a chair beside NativeFat. "Oooooh...! Cupcakes!!" she commented aloud, reaching for one. Being rather short, she had to stretch, but she soon managed to grab one. Somewhat like a squirrel, she began happily nibbling on the treat.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:23 am

"Sweetie...! Hi!" NativeFat greeted back with a little wave, taking another large bite of her cupcake. "... They're delicious, as usual!" she commented cheerily once she had swallowed this second mouthful.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:28 pm

"They areeeeeee!!" Sweet cried, gleefully licking a drop of icing that had somehow just missed her mouth.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Within just a few more moments, NativeFat finished off her cupcake with another big bite. "Ahhh... So nice," she sighed happily. "... I guess I'll leave the rest for later, though," she continued, resisting every urge to reach for a second cupcake.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:37 pm

"Whoa. I'm impressed, girl," Adult commented to NativeFat. "Or maybe I should be concerned... You feelin' alright? On a diet? Wassup?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:42 pm

"Oh, I'm totally fine...!" NativeFat reassured her friend. "Also... Nope; no diets! I'm just trying to save some cupcakes for everyone, is all..." she added, trailing off as she stared longingly at the cupcakes sitting on the table.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Native noticed the look in NativeFat's eye as she stared at the cupcakes. "Y'know, I think we have more in the kitchen," she told her similar clone-friend with a cheerful tone.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:03 am

"Really...?? Sooo, it would be alright if I took another one?" NativeFat asked hopefully, continuing to gaze at the cupcakes. "Just one, of course; I promise I'll stop after that...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:06 am

"Of course!" Native responded perkily. "Actually, you could have as many as you want! I'm sure we have a super-huge supply!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:17 am

"Reallyyyy??" NativeFat repeated, eyes lighting up a little at the thought of having such a large supply of cupcakes. "Thanks...!" Upon saying this, she grabbed a cupcake from the table and began happily nibbling away on it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:24 am

"You're super-welcome~!" Native replied with a grin, taking a second cupcake for herself, as well. "Heehee...! On that note, I'm gonna have another one, too!" she announced happily before sinking her teeth into the little cake.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:31 am

"Heehee; nice...!" NativeFat commented with a giggle, feeling less awkward about taking a second cupcake upon seeing someone else do the same.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:43 am

Smirking, Adult took another carrot stick and crunched on it. Amusingly, in this moment, she could see a particular flicker of similarity between Native and her slightly-larger clone as they both wolfed down their cupcakes.

"ME, TOO!!" Sweet chirped as she, too, reached for another cupcake and nibbled on it.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:56 am

NativeFat continued to peacefully eat her cupcake, possibly too focused on the treat to say anything else as she did so.

At this moment, Whisper happened to stroll by. "Hi," she greeted softly with a friendly little wave.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:01 am

"Yo, Whisps!" Adult greeted, giving a cool little wave of her own. "Want a cupcake? They're kinda the thing at the moment."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:09 am

"Cupcake...?" Whisper echoed back in response, soon spotting the carrot cupcakes placed on the table. "Ooh... Yes, please...!" Quickly, she hopped into an empty chair beside Adult and grabbed a cupcake, proceeding to nibble on it with a contented expression.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:22 am

In the coolest fashion possible, Adult adjusted her bright orange jacket, then leaned back in her chair, crunching on the carrot stick she held.

(Yes, I imagine Adult to have the V3 design. I mean, a non-gross version of it. xD)

Sweet was finding it difficult to finish her second cupcake. She was one of the smallest Gumis, and didn't have a very large appetite, it seemed. Disappointedly, she held it in front of her and stared at it with a bit of a pout.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:31 am

(xD)

NativeFat, who had just swallowed the last bite of her own cupcake, happened to glance over and notice Sweet's look of disappointment. "Everything alright?" she asked concernedly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:39 am

"Yeah," Sweet responded rather-calmly. "I'm just full. But I still have some cupcake leeeeeft!!" she explained with a whiny tone.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:44 am

"Ohh..." NativeFat replied, nodding a little in understanding. "... I could always deal with the rest of it for you, if you're OK with that," she suggested a moment later, looking thoughtful.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:51 am

"Really? Okay!!" Sweet chirped in response, instantly handing the half-cupcake to NativeFat. "I hope you enjoy it!! It's super-yummyyyyy!!" she continued in her usual overly-excited tone.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 am

"Thanks; I know I will~!" NativeFat giggled, politely accepting the treat from her smaller friend. Then, after simply staring at it for just a moment, she proceeded to sink her teeth into the half-cupcake.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:14 am

"Soooo, Instead of sittin' around and eatin' carrot stuff all day, anyone got any plans?" Adult inquired, speaking to everybody present.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum