Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many?

2 posters

Go down

Perspective of One, or Many?

Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_lcap0%Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_lcap17%Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_lcap0%Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_lcap33%Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_lcap33%Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_lcap17%Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? Empty Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many?

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:54 pm

WELCOME EVERYONE

Ok, I'm writing a story about Stealth and I's OC clan/pack(s) MapleClan, FirePack. (With a few other clans and packs added in as side characters) I am wondering if I should make the story from the perspective of one cat, or from no particular perspective at all.

I'm worried that by having the story from the perspective of one cat, it puts FirePack, their equals, as side characters. Which they aren't. Also the perspective from which Stealth and I RP, is no particular perspective at all.

On the other hand, I seem to do my best work with stories from the perspective of one character (Tornadostorm's Story, and my Poke'mon Black Nuzlocke) Also it'd be allot more work to write it from no perspective at all (I've written a few chapters for a different personal story just about the same thing, from the perspective of one cat)

So you choose! It's up to you, the readers!

Please put your answers by Febuary 15th
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32929

Back to top Go down

Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? Empty Re: Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many?

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:34 am

If these are the only two options you're considering, I'd say perspective of one. It feels a lot more impersonal when a story is written from the perspective of nobody in particular.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62208

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many? Empty Re: Maple-Fire Alliance Story, Perspective of one, or Many?

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Seems perspective of many won, by one vote :D 

Sooo, I shall get to writing this... Eventually xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32929

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum