Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Notice: New Account Creation Disabled

3 posters

Go down

Announcement Important Notice: New Account Creation Disabled

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:05 am

[warn]I have temporarily disabled the ability to create new accounts on our site. Please read below for details on what led me to take this action.[/warn]

As you may know, one night, a few days ago, many apparent spammers joined the site due to manual admin activation for new accounts being turned off. In response to that, I simply banned and deleted all of their accounts, then turned the manual activation back on, seemingly ending the problem there.
What you may not know is that the problem actually didn't end there. The truth is that these "garbage" accounts have kept trying to join the site to this day and moment, except they haven't been allowed to activate themselves; I find myself having to delete multiple of these accounts on a regular basis. So, tired of us constantly having to deal with these annoyance accounts lying about, I've taken the action of preventing new account creation whatsoever.

Please don't try to reverse this action. I assure you, I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to. Thank you for your (expected) cooperation.

Last edited by Swallowfeather on Tue May 04, 2021 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32612

Back to top Go down

Announcement Re: Important Notice: New Account Creation Disabled

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Cool. Totally fine, and understandable Whiteh :3
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:49 pm

This appears to be the appropriate action! Besides, if anyone wants to join they either know a club member or can contact us on WI. Thus, the situation works for everyone :)
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum