Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is this site so dead

+7
Silverstar
Pinesage
Roseblossom
Stealthy
Jewelsky
Swallowfeather
Twilight
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why is this site so dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Why is this site so dead

Post by Bellatrix Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Popping in ~

I'm also probably part of the problem. This was my life for a long time, but then real life popped up and decided to ruin everything. Whiteh is right - even though I'm super old (lol) I'm still dealing with stuff that takes away from y'all. The time and energy (mostly energy) I have left I have to put into other things

I truly am sorry about that and I hope that soon I can find the energy to spend time here again
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 17471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:06 am

Yeah Whiteh and Stealth are right. I feel like there a few select members that come on, and everyone kinda flocks to. I'm not quite sure who all this is, and I know I'd be prideful if I admitted I felt I was one of them, but in all seriousness, my whole attitude has changed lately.

School has really been weighing on me and I don't feel as generally happy, or free as I used to. This plus, a sudden, random drain of interest in this site (for no particular reasn, I go through phases) is why I'm not on as much. But the phase of non interest seems to be gone, so here I am, on ETF instead of doing school xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:56 am

I don't feel like many people flock to me. My problem is that I just run away. Eyeroll
Part of it might be the RPs, too. This site was originally branded as an RP site, wasn't it? But somewhere in mid-2014, the RPs started dying for some reason. It felt like when the RPs were active, s was the site. I miss the RP days quite a lot, and while there are several successful RPs, there aren't very many, and people RP in bursts with long breaks in between. I know I'd probably feel like interacting more with other people if there were enough RPs to get me engaged.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:12 pm

GUESS WHOS DONE WITH SCHOOL
UGH FINALLY OMG
but one slight problem
im still going to be majorly busy oops.

im currently taking a course online that has to be completed by August 5....i just started it oops - i also have to do 10 hours of volunteer work so theres that
my dance group is also currently saving up to go on a huge competition trip to go to the states, so i have to get a job :( (tim hortons, here i come!) so thats gonna be 4 days a week.... whoohooo....
ans also im going camping and i have a concert lol

AND IN AUGUST
i have to work more, i'll probably up my days to 5 or 6, yikes
and im also going to an anime convention so i have to get everything ready for that too eek,
and im probably going camping again, and i have acting camps

AND FOR DANCE THIS SEPTEMBER
UGH
ive taken pre-AP english next sO SUMMER READING TOO AH GEEZ
and i've had to go up to 8 dance classes for the competition,
oh and im starting grade 10 (whoops, now you know my age oh well)
and in Canada, that when things really start to count ugh

im sO BUSY ARGH
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19352

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down