Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what causes ur death

+4
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Swirlstar
8 posters

Go down

there's probably a correlation between most hated subject and most hated teacher

what causes ur death I_vote_lcap70%what causes ur death I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
what causes ur death I_vote_lcap0%what causes ur death I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what causes ur death I_vote_lcap10%what causes ur death I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
what causes ur death I_vote_lcap20%what causes ur death I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Thumbs Down what causes ur death

Post by Swirlstar Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:48 am

which school subject is the bane of your existence?
Swirlstar
Swirlstar
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 64
Fresh-kill : 19864

Back to top Go down

Thumbs Down Re: what causes ur death

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Math is evil xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Math every time. Last year was science, but only because they stuck math in it. Would be PE, except we don't bother.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17717

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:22 pm

PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:46 pm

My first period is on the 3rd floor, and right afterwards I have phys ed (mondays and wednesdays only tho, thank oreo) and the locker room is IN THE BASEMENT. Not to mention that the school is ON TOP OF A HILL that we have to CLIMB DOWN to get to the stadium or wherever which we then have to CLIMB BACK UP at the end and then the next period is on the SECOND FLOOR, which is basically a recipe for sore everything and horrible exhaustion and being in the worst mood ever.

History is a close second because, not only is it RIGHT AFTER GYM, there's the fact we SHOULD be able to take COOL history classes like ancient Greek/Roman/Egyption/etc history and mythology or religions, but NOOOoOoOoooOOOOoooOOOOOOooOoOo. We gotta have dumb AMERICAN history which we've been having since like, 5th grade, and have to learn about RACISM and SEXISM and SLAVERY and POINTLESS WARS and CONSTANT REMINDERS that we live in THE SECOND WORST COUNTRY EVER (because at least we're not North Korea) and WE CAN NEVER ESCAPE THIS HECKHOLE.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27961

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:19 am

I agree Roseh, my American patriotism is shot. "We enslaved people and threw out the Native Americans and we are super rich compared to everybody and look at our Presidential cantidates and we yell at everybody and AMERICA IS STILL BEST COUNTRY RIGHT? ....Right?? O SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEE~~~"

Wow I got needlessly heated XD Woops

I'm clinging to my Canadian half. Canada is just a much nicer country, from what I've seen. Nice people, great culture, great weather, talk to anybody, and it became independent by talking, not fighting, and called itself "The Dominion of Canada" based on a Bible verse. Canada for the win! XD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Roseblossom wrote:My first period is on the 3rd floor, and right afterwards I have phys ed (mondays and wednesdays only tho, thank oreo) and the locker room is IN THE BASEMENT. Not to mention that the school is ON TOP OF A HILL that we have to CLIMB DOWN to get to the stadium or wherever which we then have to CLIMB BACK UP at the end and then the next period is on the SECOND FLOOR, which is basically a recipe for sore everything and horrible exhaustion and being in the worst mood ever.

History is a close second because, not only is it RIGHT AFTER GYM, there's the fact we SHOULD be able to take COOL history classes like ancient Greek/Roman/Egyption/etc history and mythology or religions, but NOOOoOoOoooOOOOoooOOOOOOooOoOo. We gotta have dumb AMERICAN history which we've been having since like, 5th grade, and have to learn about RACISM and SEXISM and SLAVERY and POINTLESS WARS and CONSTANT REMINDERS that we live in THE SECOND WORST COUNTRY EVER (because at least we're not North Korea) and WE CAN NEVER ESCAPE THIS HECKHOLE.
Are you worshipping Oreo now

I hated having history last year lol my teacher was an absolute jerk and it just was not remotely fun, I don't particularly dislike history as a subject (my dad originally wanted to become a history teacher, actually) but I dreaded walking into that class first thing every morning it was a NIGHTMARE
On top of her horrible attitude, we just had to memorize a ton of boring things, and we spent the entire year learning about the same century in the same country so it was very tedious and annoying
And for every year of my entire school career probably since at least third grade we have covered in great detail the Holocaust and black history so I know nothing about World War I or even the actual military events in World War II or anything wahoo
But hey at least I've been fed the exact same information about Jews and African-Americans for half my life that's so educational

Stealthy wrote:I agree Roseh, my American patriotism is shot. "We enslaved people and threw out the Native Americans and we are super rich compared to everybody and look at our Presidential cantidates and we yell at everybody and AMERICA IS STILL BEST COUNTRY RIGHT? ....Right?? O SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEE~~~"

Wow I got needlessly heated XD Woops

I'm clinging to my Canadian half. Canada is just a much nicer country, from what I've seen. Nice people, great culture, great weather, talk to anybody, and it became independent by talking, not fighting, and called itself "The Dominion of Canada" based on a Bible verse. Canada for the win! XD
I want to live in Canada so badly
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:02 pm

I was going to say "thank smurf" but Smurf isn't really the best character to be thanking so I was like "who would we worship most?" and Oreo was the first that came to mind
And yes I fully agree American history sucks like JUST TEACH US SOMETHING INTERESTING ALREADY
I bet in The Magical Land of Canada they get to learn about the history of unicorns or whatever...
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlstar Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:25 pm

ahh man I actually love history, but I do agree that it gets pretty repetitive and I would rather read about other history (like Mesoamerican history, Egyptian history, indigenous American history, Canadian history, African history in general, etc...) than the basic European/American history cause that's really boring by now. also, every time I read more about the history of colonization and slavery I get more mad smh (tragically I'm in AP US history so there's A LOT of that ew)
Swirlstar
Swirlstar
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 64
Fresh-kill : 19864

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:49 am

Roseblossom wrote:I was going to say "thank smurf" but Smurf isn't really the best character to be thanking so I was like "who would we worship most?" and Oreo was the first that came to mind
And yes I fully agree American history sucks like JUST TEACH US SOMETHING INTERESTING ALREADY
I bet in The Magical Land of Canada they get to learn about the history of unicorns or whatever...
Thank the mother of smurf
I learned a little bit of super-ancient history in sixth grade but that's all the experience I have with non-American history
Swirlstar wrote:ahh man I actually love history, but I do agree that it gets pretty repetitive and I would rather read about other history (like Mesoamerican history, Egyptian history, indigenous American history, Canadian history, African history in general, etc...) than the basic European/American history cause that's really boring by now. also, every time I read more about the history of colonization and slavery I get more mad smh (tragically I'm in AP US history so there's A LOT of that ew)
Yeah, I'd really love to hear about the history of other countries. But no, let's just hear the same things over and over about our precious country <3
I would actually like to hear about something we did that was bad lol so far in my history classes we've been portrayed as wonderful 100% perfect heroes which is very inaccurate
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:34 am

Roseblossom wrote:I was going to say "thank smurf" but Smurf isn't really the best character to be thanking so I was like "who would we worship most?" and Oreo was the first that came to mind

Mom wanted us to learn history so we got a Canadian Social Studies PACE. She was disappointed with it. XD

We learned about the history of the whole world but it was presented very awkwardly. It went straight through the timeline, jumping to different places in the world. In Asia, this dynasty then this one then this one...in Europe, the first North American colonists were not terribly nice, and also not great at surviving Canada's special cold. Canadian history, from what I could tell, was just poor Canada peeking out from behind America and going "H-hey! Um...we're a country too! We exist! See? Um....can we be in the UN too plz? @m@"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:19 pm

English and physics no doubt... Q.Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed May 17, 2017 9:08 pm

I mean I really don't hate any subject but I have such a hard time understanding math because no matter how many times you tell me how to do a problem my brain just won't comprehend it xD
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19782

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 12:44 am

Science is too diverse and broad to just say that... I ADORE biology but LOATHE chemistry and they're both science.

I guess I would go with math... I APPRECIATE math, and I can see how valuable it is, I'm just not very good at it and I easily get frustrated with it.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42449

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:08 am

i voted for math, but p.e is a close second
its not that the teachers are bad or anything, they're actually great ! they try to make both classes interesting.

for math, it's just the concepts in general, my brain isn't really wired for that kind of stuff ://
as for p.e, it's just like, the actual physical aspect of it. like we do TONS of block runs around the town, and timed runs around the track, where we have to get a certain amount of laps to get a certain mark.
we did the beep test once in grade 8, it wasn't too bad bc i wussed out early. but we're lucky that gym is only mandatory up to a certain year, so i'm done when this school ends.  Eyebrow   Cool

we learn the history of canada in social studies, and lemme tell you, it ain't like that.
(i don't mean to target you in particular ! just whenever someone says canada is the nicest place, super kind etc. i like to tell them the truth lol.)
we mainly learn about the confederation and WWII but we also learn about our history of racism and worst of all, residential schools.
basically we would force aboriginal children away from their tribes and basically 'kick the indian out of the child', in these terrible schools all across canada. i don't really like going into it because the thought of them make me really sick, and the worst part, the last one wasn't closed until 1996. i highly suggest looking it up, even if you're not canadian (bc i believe it's part of our curriculum to learn about it) bc it's a very intriguing look into canada's history and how we aren't as 'clean' as we may seem.

lol sorry for the tangent aha !
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19352

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:26 am

Lol it's perfectly fine xD

Is the beep test the same as the Harvard step test? Cause GOSH that sucks xD In 7th grade it exhausted me so much I actually had to go home >m<

And also wooooooah that's actually pretty cool to learn :O We don't actually learn world history til 11th grade, and from what I've seen (the world history teacher is also my Japanese teacher) we don't actually learn about Canada :(
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down