Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke'mon SuMo (Sun and Moon) Release Day Party! ALSOOOOO Annual Christmas Eve Party :D

4 posters

Go down

Poke'mon SuMo (Sun and Moon) Release Day Party! ALSOOOOO Annual Christmas Eve Party :D Empty Poke'mon SuMo (Sun and Moon) Release Day Party! ALSOOOOO Annual Christmas Eve Party :D

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:09 pm

If you guys are interested, I'm hosting a Poke'mon SuMo Release Day Party on ETF, starting at 10 PM on the 17th, (It's currently 8:06 PM here so you can tell the time difference) We're gonna celebrate the release of Gen 7! YAY xD We're gonna chat and have fun, and celebrate and stuff when we go to get our games for those going to the midnight release, I certainly will be. And then the party will resume at 10 in the morning the next day, the 18th, for those who don't have the game yet, or for those who just wanna play along side each other. 

It'll be tons of fun, and hopefully will bring the club, and the site, back to life :33

ALSO

I am once again hosting a Christmas Eve Party! Starting at 10 PM on Christmas Eve, and going all through the night until whenever it dwindles out :D Hope you all can make it!!
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32929

Back to top Go down

Poke'mon SuMo (Sun and Moon) Release Day Party! ALSOOOOO Annual Christmas Eve Party :D Empty Re: Poke'mon SuMo (Sun and Moon) Release Day Party! ALSOOOOO Annual Christmas Eve Party :D

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Oooooh I'll definitely be there for the Christmas Eve party xD the last two were great, hopefully I'll be able to stay on as long as I did then
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34076

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Poke'mon SuMo (Sun and Moon) Release Day Party! ALSOOOOO Annual Christmas Eve Party :D Empty Re: Poke'mon SuMo (Sun and Moon) Release Day Party! ALSOOOOO Annual Christmas Eve Party :D

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Ha this is a bit weird but this year I have to travel to San Francisco for a week starting on Christmas Day so we're probably just going to pretend Christmas Eve is Christmas this year
meaning I doubt I'll make it to the party, I totally would otherwise though
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62208

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:23 pm

OK, update!!! My dad wants to take us to a movie before we go and get the game for the midnight release. Which means we'll need to leave the house at 8:00 PM my time. Which in turn means that I can't host the evening part of the Sun and Moon party xP I have asked Icekit to host in my stead, and she has agreed ^.^ So turn to her for questions, or if you need to contact me. Cause she can text meh xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Yuppers!!! ^-^ Private Iceh's duty to roger Commander Twist XD -stands tall and sautes-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:50 pm

JUUST A REMINDER, the Christmas Eve party is coming up, so ya, I hope you guys can make it <3
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:00 am

I'll try my best to be on for the Christmas Eve party!
What time zone is 10PM for you?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19247

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:02 am

It's 11 pm for both of us right now <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum