Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

2 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ Empty ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:00 am

This RP has, at its core, the same "rules" as Ze Story. It's another 1x1 script-style RP with Misty and I, starring a variety of characters. The entire thing, however, takes place at (and possibly around) this "Resort".

The RP's cast currently consists solely of game characters (mostly ones who appeared in Smash, as that was the theme when this first started), but that will probably change soon.

This RP may be more unpredictable and even crazier than Ze Story sometimes. I'm giving you a heads-up ahead of time; don't want anyone to be disturbed without warning. o3o;
So here-
*MAY CONTAIN COMIC AWKWARDS*

I don't think we really kept track of what was going on last time we left off, so we'll just start a fresh scene when we begin. I'm assuming that, by now, it's getting dark, however, so there's something to consider.

*JUST AFTER SUNSET*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32612

Back to top Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ Empty Re: ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Mistystar Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:18 pm

(WOOT, HERE IT IS) (This is going to be good without PictoChat's character limit~ O3O)

Callie: *Is at the buffet... AT NIGHT :D* *Munches potato chips* nwn
Lucas: *Is also at the buffet, peacefully sipping a glass of fruit juice* ovo

-------

Steve: *Is hiding in the wooden shack he and Alex claimed as a shelter, as night has fallen* *Idly looks out the window*

-------

Mr. G&W: *Wanders around the resort, head occasionally twitching back and forth to look at random things*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27952

Back to top Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ Empty Re: ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:23 am

Ness: *Is ALSO at the buffet* ... I can't believe it's DARK ALREADY. O3O *Dips and munches a chip*
Marie: *Is hanging out with the others at the buffet, as well* ... *Casually nibbles on a cracker* ... *Shrug* Eh... -3-

-----

Alex: *Is randomly messing around with various materials on the crafting table, not really making anything* ... *Puts the stuff into a chest, then also heads to look out the window* ... *Stares blankly outside for a moment before heading to a bed* *Promptly flops*

-----

King DeDeDe: *Happens to be sitting under a nearby palm tree, being fat* *Waaaaaatches Mr. G&W pass by... while being fat* 8D
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:51 am

Callie: I know, right?? o3O *Speedily nibbles a chip* The day went by so quickly...! Like, whoosh! There it goes!

-----

Steve: *Stares out for a few moments longer* ... *Heads to the other bed and also flops*

-----

Mr. G&W: *Pauses* ... *Staaaaaaaares back at DeDeDe, mouth gaping open as it often does*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:42 am

(OK, so Misty and I have been having some crazy discussions about this RP lately, and we need to revive it now because it's pathetically dead.)

(*THE NEXT DAY*)

(... Misty starts xD)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:52 am

Marina: *Has just strolled over to the snack table thing to get a snack* *Is now happily eating a huge, yogurt-covered pretzel* >u<♪

-----

Steve: *Putters around his and Alex's "base" for a while, then opens the door* *Wanders outside in search of something to do*

-----

Cloud: *Is just lurking somewhere random, as usual* -3-
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:59 am

Pearl: *Is obviously with Marina* *Is just coolly leaning against the table, looking around at random stuff and people* ôwô

-----

Alex: *Has been puttering around in front of the "base" for some time now* *Sees Steve* ! *Turns and waves blockily*

-----

A creepy crawling feeling: *sloooowly makes its way up the side of Cloud's upper arm*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:15 am

Mechanica: *Is tagging along with Pearl and Marina (on foot), having recently met them for the first time at the resort* *Slurps from a can of soda that she got earlier* nwn
Marina: *Finishes her large yogurt pretzel* MMM...! I think that's one of the best pretzels I've ever had~ <u>♪

-----

Steve: *Sees Alex* ! *Returns her blocky wave* ... *Heads off to an empty spot in the field, pickaxe in hand*

-----

Cloud: *Feels the creepy crawling feeling on his arm* o___O; *Briefly shakes it in a startled fashion*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:24 am

Pearl: xDD Whoa, really? I don't get it.
Ness: *Comes over and sees these NEW PEOPLE* O3O! Heyyyyyy! When did you guys get here??

-----

Alex: *Goes to start exploring the bustling resort in search of useful things*

-----

*Sudden eerie lack of creepiness*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:47 am

Marina: Mhm, they're delicious~! >ヮ> I know they look totally average, but you should try--... *Suddenly freezes, hearing Ness* O.O! Huh?? *Quickly turns to him in her surprise and gives a slightly awkward wave* O-oh, hey there...! \(nwn;)/
Mechanica: *Waves perkily to Ness* Heya! ovo I actually pretty much just got here...! Annnnd... I think they did, too? *Motioning to Off the Hook*
Marina: *Gives a little nod in confirmation* >u>;♪

-----

Steve: *Begins digging into the ground in the empty spot*

-----

Cloud: ... *Is thoroughly creeped out* e___e;
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:53 am

Ness: *Comes closer* Huh! ovo Welp, hi there! Nice to meetcha! *Enthusiastically holds out a hand for any one of them to shake first* I'm Ness. nwn
Pearl: *Suddenly accepts the handshake with great gusto* Hey! I'm Pearl! ;D

-----

(OK actually I have nothing to add for the others so this spot stays blank right now xD)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:05 am

Mechanica: *Happily accepts the handshake after Pearl has finished with hers* Nice to meet you, too! >ヮ> I'm Mechanica.
Marina: *Accepts the handshake last, having let everyone else go before herself* And I'm Marina; hi~ nvn♪

-----

(xD We'll get back to y'all)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:20 am

Ness: *Turns to face Pearl and Marina, pointing back and forth between them* Hey, you're kinda like those others--Callie and Marie--right? The squid people? owo ... *Realizes Marina's non-squidness* ... Wait... You're not a squid, are you? o.o
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:29 am

Marina: *Perks right up at the mention of Callie and Marie* OoO *Is about to respond to that, but freezes once again* o~o! A-ah...?? ... I-I'm... Nope. ... I'm not. óuò;
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:38 am

Ness: *Is very curious now* Ooohhh! 8O *Stares up at Marina, pretty much standing on his tiptoes* So what are you? ... Are you an octopus? owo You look kinda like one.
Pearl: *Staaaaaares at Ness, getting ready to fend him off if needed* Ô3Ô
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:42 am

Marina: *Somewhat nervously stares down at Ness for a moment* o-o; ... *Decides that there probably isn't any danger in telling him* Uh... Yeeep~ óvò
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Ness: Cooooool! >ヮ< I didn't know there were octopus people, too!
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Marina: *Starts to ease up even more* Welp... It's true~♪ <v> *Briefly goes into octopus form for emphasis, wiggling her tentacles around* *Returns to humanoid form*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Ness: 0o0 OK, that's awesome!
Pearl: *Decides to step in, just in case questions are coming* Yep, but could you, like, not go and start bombarding her with questions about her species? It's just that she can be REALLY shy about that stuff. o3ô
Ness: *Steps back a bit* Oh. o-o;
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Marina: *Glances over at Pearl, grateful for her protection* ówò♪ ... *Returns her attention to Ness with a somewhat awkward smile* ... Sorry... ovò; ... *Attempts to direct attention away from the awkwards* So, uhm... New topic, then? D'you guys wanna look for something fun to do, maybe...?
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:19 am

Pearl: xDDDDDD NAWWWW, I love being bored! Let's all stand around being REALLY REALLY BORING. >w>
Ness: *Just has to laugh* xDDDDD
(*A shadow slowly moves along the ground, stopping near the group*)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:53 am

Marina: *Bursts out giggling, as well* xDD Oh, Pearlie...!
Mechanica: *Also can't help but laugh* xDDD
Marina: Aaahh... >w<♪ ... *Starts to look around, wondering what exactly they should be doing, anyway* ... *Sort of vaguely notices the oddly-placed shadow* o-o?
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:02 am

Pearl: *Is now being a turbo-ham* *Shuffles over in front of the direction Marina's looking in, unknowingly blocking her view* *Has dangling arms and a slack-jawed expression, pretending to be "boring"* DUUUUUUHHHHH. -A-
Ness: *Laughs harder* What are you doing?! >ワ<;
Pearl: *Looks over at Ness momentarily* BEING BORING! xDDD *Resumes* DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH. =3=
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:16 am

Mechanica: *Tries to take a sip of soda after she finishes laughing, assuming it's safe* ... *Sees Pearl hamming it up again and comes VERY CLOSE to doing a spit take* MMPH-...! ewè;;
Marina: *Giggling intensifies* xDDDDD ... *Turns to explain to Ness and Mechanica* She goofs around like this all the time; that's just her being, well... Pearl~ >w< ... *Lowkey tries to look around Pearl, curious about the odd shadow* ?
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:21 am

Ness: xDDD *Turns to Pearl* Hey, check this out! ... *Proceeds to stand EXTREMELY STILL, with his hands stiffly at his sides, and with an EXTREMELY BLANK EXPRESSION* •__•
Pearl: O3O ... *Waves a hand in front of Ness' face*
Ness: *B L A A A A N K* •__•
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next