Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

2 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:30 am

Mechanica: *Giggling intensely while her mouth is still filled with soda* >3<;;;
Marina: >ヮ< You guysssss! ... *Briefly turning her attention away from the shadow, takes a step closer to Ness* *Tries waving a hand in front of his face, too*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27952

Back to top Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:35 am

Ness: *Still blaaaaaank* •__•
Pearl: ... DANG, THIS KID'S BORING. o3o
Ness: ... *Blaaaankly faceplants* (___)
Pearl: O___O ... Dude, you OK?
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32612

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:40 am

Mechanica: *Finally does a spit take out of surprise* PFWAA...! 0o0;
Marina: O-O; Ness...?! *Slowly crouches down next to Ness* ... *Nervously pokes him in the shoulder*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:44 am

Ness: *Suddenly gets up in a most dramatic fashion* I'M OKAAAYYY! \(^o^)/ *Turns to reassure Marina, noticing her nervousness* I'm fine, see? I was just messin' around; it's OK! >w<
Pearl: O3O ... *Breaks into applause* YOU WIN. xDDD
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:57 am

Marina: o.o ... Ohhh... nvn; *Slowly rises back to her feet with a slightly awkward face* ... *Tiny, quick clapping* OK, that was really good. O3O
Mechanica: *Nods, applauding along with the others* >ヮ<

Last edited by Mistystar on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:44 am

Pearl: How'dja not mess up your face when you fell on it?! o3O xDDD
Ness: ... *Shruuuuuug* owo xD
(*A napkin can be seen floating through the air towards Mechanica, stopping and hovering right beside her*)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Mechanica: xDD ... *Suddenly sees a napkin floating towards her* o-O! Ehh...?? *Just staaares at it for a few moments* ... *Slooowly reaches out to take it* *Glances around in confusion* Thaaanksssss...? O3O
Marina: O.O;?!
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:27 pm

(*A deep, soft chuckle can be vaguely heard*)
Pearl: O___Ô; UM, OK THEN. So is this resort thing, like, haunted or something...?
Ness: *Instantly reacts by protecting those present with a Power Shield before doing anything else, just to be safe* {o-(-.-)-o} ... *Notices a hidden character's presence, seemingly a living being* *Staaaaares right in the direction he's sensing them in* o.o! ... No, actually; there's someone here. Like, an actual living someone. O__O
Pearl: *VISIBLE CONFUSION FOR SO MANY REASONS* o____Ô;;

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Marina: *ALSO EXTREMELY CONFUSED* O____O;; *Has SO MANY questions, but no idea where to start*
Mechanica: *Eyes fly wide open while she's wiping her chin with the napkin, similarly confused* O-O;?! Whaaaaa-... *Gets a thought, recalling what she could hear of the vague chuckle* O.O! Wait... Maybe... ... H-hang on a sec. *Takes a step in the same direction Ness was staring in* *Staaares in that direction, as well* ... Doc...??
Marina: *Confusion intensifies* o__________O;???
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:13 pm

(*Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*)
Dr. Coyle: *Slowly becomes visible, floating before Mechanica with crossed ARMS and looking a little displeased* I had a chance to slip away before I was truly discovered, you know. Why did you feel the need to take that from me? -_-
Pearl: WHO THE HECK IS THAT?!?!?!!?!??!?!??! Ô___________________Ô;;
Ness: *QUICKLY PUTS UP AN ADDITIONAL SHIELD FOR PSI PROTECTION* O____O;;
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Marina: GAH! *Tentacles start swaying back and forth anxiously* O_________________O;;;
Mechanica: ! *Awkwardly stares up at Dr. Coyle for a moment* o-o; I, uhmmm... I-I wasn't tryin' to... er... ... Sorry, Doc... e3e;;
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Dr. Coyle: *Staaaaaares toards the others for a moment* ... *Siiiighs again* *Returns her attention to Mechanica* I suppose I'll forgive you... this time. -v-;
Pearl: OK, SERIOUSLY. FOR REAL. WHO IS THAT?! o__________O;
Ness: Yeah! O_o Not gonna lie; she looks like some kind of SUPERVILLAIN.
Dr. Coyle: *Hears this, then looks right in Ness' direction* o3o! *Takes his remark as a compliment* *Hammily brings a hand to her heart as she accepts said compliment* Why, THANK you~! êwê It pleases me to know that some may find my mere PRESENCE intimidating. After all, an intimidated opponent is far more likely to slip up...
Ness and Pearl: *VISIBLY UNSETTLED* o______________________________o;;
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Marina: *ALSO UNSETTLED* e_____________e;;; *Shriiiinks down*
Mechanica: *Looks over at the others and sees their expressions* Heh; it's OK, guys. >v<; That's Dr. Coyle; I know she can be pretty scary sometimes, but she isn't a supervillain or anything! n3n; ... *Glances back at Dr. Coyle somewhat hesitantly, hoping she'll be OK with the sudden introduction* O3O;
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Dr. Coyle: *Seems reasonably satisfied with this introduction* *Takes a midair bow to accompany it* -w- *Straightens back up* Also, if I may make something clear... Although I may not be a *totally does air-quotes* supervillain, given that I merely aim to be the undisputed, ultimate master of all things ARMS... if, say, I DID have some sort of nefarious scheme... *Floats up a little higher, then suddenly activates her extra ARMS with the most insanely proud expression* *Stretches all four total of her formidable, metallic-looking ARMS out a little* ... I'd be MORE than capable of pulling it off! *Mildly maniacal laugh* NO HERO WOULD HAVE ANY HOPE OF STOPPING ME! ÒワÓ
Pearl: *DOES NOT SEEM REASSURED* o___________________________O;;;; ... *Turns her head to look at Mechanica* And you know this maniac HOW, EXACTLY?!
Ness: *IS VERY ON-EDGE* *Staaaaaaaares at Dr. Coyle with a brave expression, preparing to fight if he has to* OmÔ;
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Marina: *Staaaaaaaares up at Dr. Coyle with huge, frightened eyes* OnO;;;
Mechanica: *Sees that everyone is just becoming more afraid, now* Urp... o-o; Guysss, you don't have to worry; promise...!! n3n;; *Turns to Pearl specifically to respond* The Doc's actually a really big deal back in our world; she's the head of ARMS Labs! O3O AND a super-formidable opponent...!
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:58 pm

Dr. Coyle: *Just floats there, soaking up the praise and being amused by everyone's reactions* êwê♪
Pearl: *Staaaares at Mechanica, then staaaaaaaaaaaares at Dr. Coyle, then returns her attention to Mechanica again* Weeelllll... You know her better than we do, so I GUESS I'll believe you. Kinda. o__ô
Ness: *Is going to keep a very close eye on the Doc, but decides to say nothing as not to create more tension* *Just gives a single nod* o3ô;
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:14 am

Marina: *Still looks pretty unnerved* Eeehh... e3è; *Nods somewhat hesitantly* Okayyy...
Mechanica: *Looks over at Dr. Coyle and grins in a slightly awkward fashion, giving her a little thumbs-up* (nvn;)b
Lucas: *Happens to stroll by a short distance away* *Instantly pauses when he sees Ness standing with an unfamiliar group of individuals, most of them seeming a bit tense* o.o? ... *Slowly inches closer*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:19 am

Pearl: *Sees Lucas* o3o! *Instantly turns to greet him* YO! Who're you? >w>
Ness: !:O Lucas!
Dr. Coyle: *Spots the newcomer* ... *Casually retracts her extra ARMS, then slowly becomes invisible again, not really wanting to be a part of some huge random social gathering*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:41 am

Lucas: *Freezes briefly upon seeing Dr. Coyle go invisible* o___o! ... *Decides not to say anything about it, instead turning to respond to the others* *Small, friendly wave* Heyyy. (n3n)/
Mechanica: *Glances at Ness for a moment, then back at the newcomer* Lucas, huh? Welp... Hi! \(>w<)/ I'm Mechanica~
Marina: *Bobs her head in greeting* >v> Nice to meet you~ I'm Marina. ♪
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:56 am

Pearl: *Points to self with thumbs* And here's THE PEARL. ôwô *Instantly sticks her hand out to shake*
Ness: xDDD *Motions to where Dr. Coyle was, not realizing she's disappeared* And that intimidating lady floating over there is apparently Dr. Coyle.
(*Dr. Coyle's shadow is already in the process of moving away, as she's taking this chance while she can*)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:12 am

Lucas: xD *Accepts Pearl's handshake* ... *Looks where Ness is motioning* o.o? Oh... The one who just vanished a second ago? n3n;
Mechanica: *Instantly glances where Dr. Coyle used to be* Wha-... O.O ... Welllp, she must've decided to slip away while we weren't watching. O3O ;xD
Marina: *Can't help feeling unnerved again* o_____o;
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:28 am

Ness: Eh?! o-O *Looks over and sees that the Doc is gone* ... Huh. Guess so. owo; *Mildly disturbed*
Pearl: *Also looks over to see this* o___o Geez, creepazoid much??
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:43 am

Mechanica: *Slow shruuug* nwn; I guess she just had other stuff to do or somethin'...
Marina: *No words* o_____________o;
Lucas: *Just awkwardly glances around for several moments, also at a loss* o-o
Marina: *Suddenly clears throat* SO...! We should probably get away from here, huh? ovo;; ... To look for something more fun to do, I mean. Like we were talking about. O3O;
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:55 am

(We are now scene/timeskipping, for we do not want this to continue being dead)

*Later, people are strollin along*

Pearl: *Spots a section with rides and other such attractions, like an amusement park* O3O! Yo, check that out! *Points*
Ness: *Looks in that direction* o.o! Oh yeah, that! We should so go there! >ヮ< What do you think, guys??
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:05 am

Marina: O3O? *Instantly turns to look* *Perks up when she sees* Oooohh! Sure! >v<♪
Mechanica: Yeah! oヮo Good idea~!
Lucas: *Nods eagerly in agreement* >v>
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum