Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kittypet of the Clans: V2 [Chapter 4]

2 posters

Go down

Kittypet of the Clans: V2 [Chapter 4] Empty Kittypet of the Clans: V2 [Chapter 4]

Post by Silverstar Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Kittypet of the Clan:V2
I didn't understand. How could anyone comprehend this? Rain fell tremendously and a bright flash of lightning sparked in the darkened sky. All that could be heard was the hundreds of drops of water landing on the forest floor. A nearby tree stuck by the powerful force, crashed with a snap and landed inches from my tail. But it wasn't the twig that was frightening me. Looking up, vision blurred from the rain, I could just barely see his eyes. Staring at me intensely. How could this be the end?

Chapter 1:
Hazel sat perched, light brown fur and light green eyes gleaming, staring endlessly outside her masters window. No one was home, and when the little children were not pulling her tail or screaming, she enjoyed to sit and watch the backyard. Birds would fly, bees would buzz, and flowers would bloom. Hazel wanted more than anything to explore the great unknown, but knew with much despair that she would be stuck inside for the rest of her life. Although this wasn't ideal to Hazel, she knew it wasn't all that bad. I have food, water, a bed, and the protection of the indoors. What else could I need? , she thought, half convincing herself. But, what could be out there? The luscious emerald forest behind her home was always lurking, always there to taunt her. She had seen several cats walk out of the forest before, but none stayed long enough for them to notice her presence at the window perch. Suddenly in the corner of Hazels eye, a furry little brown bunny hopped from outside of the forest. Much to her surprise, the creature looked up at her. Almost as if to say, "I wish you could come play with me!". The sky grew increasingly brighter and closing her eyes, Hazel sat enjoying her form of sunbathing. Slowly, she felt herself drift into a world far from our own. A world only found deep within her head, a world that was surprisingly and strikingly similar to one only feet from her backyard.

Chapter 2:
A flower brushed Hazels nose as she haunched down and stared fiercely at a small gray bird that sat innocently picking at a rotting red leaf. Not making any sudden motions to startle the bird, Hazel walked thinking out every paw step. Realizing the time to act was upon her, swiftly she jumped clawing the bird and snapping it's next with a quick blow. Proud with her hunting skills, Hazel picked up the fresh kill and carried it over to a tall oak tree in the middle of a clearing surrounded by the live forest. The sounds of many creatures overwhelmed her with something she had never experienced before. Laying down, Hazel began to enjoy her kill and rest under the tree contently. That was, until a sound stirred her. Opening her eyes with alertness, she observed as a slick gray she-cat walked towards her. The mysterious keep green cats eyes glimmered in reflection of the sun. The cat stood in front of her. Wondering who she was, Hazel asked, "Who are you, and do you know me?". The cat closed her eyes and looked down at the grass. "You will know in good time my young one," she cat looked back up at her, face solum and serious, "The time to act is now. Escape...". The word escape hung in the air as everything around Hazel began to blur. "Escape? Escape where! Don't go! Please!" But it was too late. Hazel's world had disappeared as she woke from her slumber at the sudden noise of glass shattering onto hardwood floor.

Chapter 3:
Startled and fully awake, Hazel jumped, brown fur sticking up. To her right, a window was shattered and laying in the floor was what she thought she remembered being called a baseball.  Carefully walking over to the broken window, she walked carefully around the shards and poked her head out the now open window. Two humans were running out of her backyard yelling and frantic. They must have broken the window. Peering her head down she examined flowers of many colors below her. Golden yellows, neon oranges, pale pinks, juicy reds, and dark blue flowers were just a few feet away. Remembering her dream, visions of the scene flew in her head. One word still echoed in her mind as if it was a long, dark cave. Escape. This was her chance. Maybe her only chance. Contemplating the jump, Hazel looked down and up multiple times. Carefully putting one paw over the other, Hazel made a daring leap and landed in the cool, moist grass with a thump. Her body felt numb, wind blowing in her face and bugs surrounding her from every corner. This was it. This was her chance to see what she had never seen. Taking a few slow steps forward, she was stopped by the sudden sound of a familiar male voice from behind. A big gray tom padded at her quickly, a smile on his face that suddenly turned to fear when he saw the broken window. "What happened Hazel...why are you outside?" he asked her curiously.  Hazel could tell he was partially excited. The tom's name is Shadow and he is one of Hazel's best friends. Only he was an out door cat. Thankfully, Hazel owners let him come inside whenever he please though, so they spoke frequently. Hazel stared up at the broken window. "Something broke my window, and, I am taking this opportunity to escape! I want to see-" Before she could finish he hushed her with the smack of his paw. Shadow padded closer to Hazel and whispered, "You don't understand. Those...beasts are dangerous. They will hurt you Hazel. I won't let you go...isn't being free in your backyard enough?" Hazel grunted. Was being able to explore her backyard enough?

Chapter 4:
Hazel walked back and forth, thinking hard as to if we wanted to leave the comfort of her home and experience something that may turn out horrible, or stay home with her masters. Still, the possibility at a life so open, so free, it just sounded like heaven to her. Sounded like something she knew she wanted to be part of. The ominous word escape echoed in her mind. Surely I couldn't have dreamed something like that by mistakes...right? she thought. Shadow padded to her side and licked her face gently. Leaning close, she could feel his calm breath in her ear, "You know I won't let you go alone right?". Hazel looked over into his dark blue eyes and smiled gently. Warmly, Hazel whispered back, "I know. I want you to come with me. Won't you?" Shadow's already huge eyes opened wide, as if he expected her to rant about him coming along. Hazel snorted and walked past him. The suns glow warmed her pelt and slowly she padded up to the forest brink. Her nose filled with the potent smell of things she had never smelled before. Blinking, she sat for a minute, simply staring. Hazel might not have stopped had Shadow not walked up next to her. He nudged her forward. Looking back at him, Hazel saw him smile as confirmation. She was going to do this. And she wouldn't be alone.

Chapter 5:
{Coming Soon!}
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20251

Back to top Go down

Kittypet of the Clans: V2 [Chapter 4] Empty Re: Kittypet of the Clans: V2 [Chapter 4]

Post by Silverstar Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:09 pm

New chapters! <3
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20251

Back to top Go down

Kittypet of the Clans: V2 [Chapter 4] Empty Re: Kittypet of the Clans: V2 [Chapter 4]

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Awesome! :D
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down