Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

+32
StarryRoses
Mistpaw
Blizzardkit
lulu0000
Meadowpaw
Tawnykit
Rapidkit
Night♕
Goldy
Ebonypaw
Twilight
Waxkit
Emberkit
Saltshine
Raven
pebby stone.
Shaggykit
Lotusbreeze
Sunkit
Moonflame
Cobaltkit
Vinefrost
Swallowfeather
Midnightflame
Willowrose
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
✦*Cometstar*✦
Mistystar
36 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 14 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Moonflame wrote:topic time!
what was everyone's favourite super edition? mine would have to be crookedstar's promise, i think i've read that book 10+ times, no joke xDD

Oooooh! Good one!
I definitely love Yellowfang's Secret the most! And Crookedstar's Promise really gave me the feels (ahhhh, poor Crookedstar ;-; ).

Last edited by Lotuspaw on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39050

Back to top Go down

*+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +* - Page 14 Empty Re: *+ The Warriors Club - Now on ETF! +*

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Hmmm, I'm not sure :P

I really like SkyClan's Destiny:
Hawk was SUCH a good character O_O Like ho my gosh, I could relate to him SO much! Later in the book his thought process is basically mine, it's crazy. I'd LOVE to see how he behaves as
Spoiler:
one day.
Spoiler:

And Moth Flight's Vision too:
I really like what they did with Moth Flight. And their portrayal of her grief was so accurate, and sincere it nearly made me cry at some points. I don't like what they did with Wind Runner. Like, is the she-cat dense or something?! Meh. Erin is known for their use of bad parental figures, so who knows.
Honestly, I also feel like the way Star Clan wanted to use her, (Not the fact, the WAY) is possibly accurate to how God wants to use us sometimes. "Oh you're scared to do X thing? Why not help you grow and overcome this by asking you to do X thing, and let the results spring into something amazing."

But that's just me. I also think Crooked and Blue's SEs are really good too. But I have found some hidden gems in the two books mentioned above xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32879

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Moonflame wrote:topic time!
what was everyone's favourite super edition? mine would have to be crookedstar's promise, i think i've read that book 10+ times, no joke xDD
bless u for reminding us of this moonbabe
Ahh my absolute favorite is Yellowfang's Secret too, Lotus! Gosh it definitely got to me more than the others. Next best I like Crookedstar's, then Bluestar's, then Hawkwing's. Hawk is so cute he reminds me of Gray Wing actually, who I loveee
Oh yeah I forgot Moth Flight! I'm sure I liked that one too mm I should reread ittt but actually if I did reread any Warriors it would be Power of Three first, gosh hearts I miss it

Anyone else actually caught up in the books and care about the new one Tigerheart's Shadow? Looks like I've got it in transit now ooooh
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17451

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Oohhh congrats :D I want to read Tigerheart's Shadow, but I can't find the PDF for it xD Once it comes out, I will so read it.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:42 pm

I'll read Tigerheart's Shadow eventually xD I'm gonna finish up the stack of books I have right now first, though XDDDD
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:44 pm

CP is definitely my favorite too, it always has been lol. I haven't read it in foreeeever though maybe I'll reread it sometime but I should probably catch up on the actual series first woops
I've liked every SE I've read I think
besides BP which I loved almost as much as CP, Tallstar's and Bramblestar's are the first ones to come to mind that I also enjoyed reading but those don't get brought up as much I don't think cause they weren't really as popular Eyeroll
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34026

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:41 pm

i havent read a warriors book in so long
but jelleh is trying to get to read the dawn of the clans series

i just... hate skyclan so much
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 48
Fresh-kill : 21851

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 pm

I can see why xD They can be kinda annoying, and half formed. But I like Leafstar, and I like Hawk, so that's what I like about the clans.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Tornadostorm wrote:I can see why xD They can be kinda annoying, and half formed. But I like Leafstar, and I like Hawk, so that's what I like about the clans.

honestly a lot of it stems from billystorm. i hate both his stupid name and stupid personality
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:50 pm

Twilight wrote:
Tornadostorm wrote:I can see why xD They can be kinda annoying, and half formed. But I like Leafstar, and I like Hawk, so that's what I like about the clans.

honestly a lot of it stems from billystorm. i hate both his stupid name and stupid personality

I agree. I've never really liked Billystorm :P
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Twilight wrote:honestly a lot of it stems from billystorm. i hate both his stupid name and stupid personality
Spoiler:
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17451

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 pm

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:
Twilight wrote:honestly a lot of it stems from billystorm. i hate both his stupid name and stupid personality
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:33 am

✦*Cometstar*✦ wrote:
Spoiler:
oh thank gOD
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:05 pm

I feel the need to state that I'm still alive.

Well that's out of the way.
oH god. Billystorm. And the other cat. Uhhh I don't even have a opinion on them anymore. Like I keep a wide mind about everything, and I research the backstory of the person/thing before judging. But nothing really bad happened to Billystorm. All I can say for him is, ... bio get a life and name.

Raven

Herbs : 0
Fresh-kill : 12205

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Raven wrote:I feel the need to state that I'm still alive.

Well that's out of the way.
oH god. Billystorm. And the other cat. Uhhh I don't even have a opinion on them anymore. Like I keep a wide mind about everything, and I research the backstory of the person/thing before judging. But nothing really bad happened to Billystorm. All I can say for him is, ... bio get a life and name.

yooooo welcome back!!
Twilight
Twilight
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Hey! Welcome back Rave! I've missed ya XD

And yes, Billystorn could very much use a new name @-@ I wonder why Leafstar let him keep his original name when Ravenpaw brought him and his sis.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Hey anyone have a topic ideas?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Tornadostorm wrote:Hey anyone have a topic ideas?

Hmmm, how about:

Which of the villainous cats do you like the most?

I personally like Scourge out of all of them. Especially after reading his manga, I felt really bad for him. All those things he went through as a kit, 
Spoiler:
they really got me. He definitely didn't deserve any of that.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Let all cats gather for a Clan meeting! :3
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27907

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:42 pm

HERE!
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Here O_O
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:43 pm

* G A Y H E R S INSANELY*

WHAT'S UP SQUAD FAM GET LIT
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27806

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:44 pm

HEY SQUAD FAM I'M *dabs* HERE
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62158

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:51 pm

I AM HERE.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39797

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:54 pm

I, Mistystar, leader of CloudClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.

Willowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27907

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next