Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP

Post by Willowrose on Wed May 31, 2017 11:30 pm

(Sweet gravy bread that's an insane floof xDDDDD Will add)
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 110
Fresh-kill : 24986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:10 am

Willowpaw wrote:Willowfloof stood still, Edgyfloofs words come from the heart of a soul who has been plunged in the deepest depths of emo known to floofs. She didn't know how to react. All she could do was let his painfully emotional words soak in. She wasn't even thinking anything at all. Nothing but deadly silence for what felt like an eternity.

As soon as she regained her consciousness, she nervously began munching another apple while very quietly humming to herself.

"Be careful," spoke a mysterious voice from the tree canopy. Hiding above was the illustrious Floofvixen, being vurr stealth, as usual. "Your words have a lottt of.......powerrrrr." She leapt from the tree, landed on her back upside down with a FLOOF, and rolled onto her tummy like she meant to do that. "If you keep talking like that, my endless abyssal gloomy floofbud, I may have to introduce you to my.....*grave sigh*.....bestest friend in the whole wide world."
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 204
Fresh-kill : 5758

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:20 am

"OH? And who would this 'bestest friend in the whole wide world' be?" Willowfloof said, intrigued. Who could this friend possibly be? Whoever it is must be great if this mysterious floof would call it 'bestest friend in the whole wide world' The she-floof thought to herself, thinking only of her curiosity.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:41 am

Rabid squeaky-toy squeaking echoed through the forest, followed by sparkles enough to suffocate, and sweet sugar smells enough to burn down your nose hairs forest-fire style.

Around the corner poked the biggest, highlighted-est eyes, the most blinding pastels and the sweetest, sugariest desserts, comprised in only the foremost QUARTER of the whole floof.

The creature's voice rang out in sticky, syruppy, over-inflected femininity along the likeness of all of Strawberry Shortcake's character cast fused into one vocal sugar crash.

"~*HIIIIII THEEEERE!! IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU, TEE-HEE-HEE~<3*~!! @<>@"
spake the shining saccharine sugarpuff.
"~*I CAN ALREADY TELL ALRIGHT. WE'RE ALL GONNA BE BEEEEEST FRIEEEEEENDS *vomits up a rainbow* for-EEEEEVERRRR!!*~ @0@ <3"

This abomination of distilled purity spoke with such a flamboyant voice, somewhere, a poor sad creature tried to capture its colorful nature, generated it in the wrong HTML format, banged its head against a wall, and started all over again.

Last edited by Stealthy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 204
Fresh-kill : 5758

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:44 am

Tornadostorm wrote:Tornadofloof had been 'walking' through the forest, when suddenly she came across other floofs "Ohhai!" She exclaimed, greeting the other floofs nearby. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Tornadofloof, how about you?"

~You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3~
~Check Out my Art~

*Signature lineart does not belong to me*
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 105
Fresh-kill : 17068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:53 am

Willowfloof cringed as she tried to ignore the horror that stood behind her. Please go away. Please go away. Please go away. she pleaded to herself, hoping the monstrosity behind her would leave before she needed to say anything.
She Instead, turned her attention to the dark grey she-floof. "Hey there! I'm Willowfloof and these are some floofs I just met. We still haven't exchanged names though." she greeted. Quickly glancing at the other strange floofs she just encountered, then turning back to Tornadofloof. "So what are you doing all the way out here? I've been searching for food all day until I finally found something. Guess this area's just a little barren." she trailed off, studying Edgyfloof once more.

Last edited by Willowpaw on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:09 pm

*slobber drips from mouth* "MUST. FIND. FOOD." Midnightfloof yelled as she hopelessly wondered around "I.... I.. think I'm lost, no I know I'm lost. Where in the heckle beckle am I????? Oh well I guess I'll just keep hopping around..." Midnightfloof said to herself with tears dripping from her eyes
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 62
Fresh-kill : 6781

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:38 pm

Tornadofloof smiled sincerely "nice to me-" she then noticed the extremely bright pastel; and sickeningly sweet smelling flood behind Willowfloof "oh gosh..." she huffed, praying for hands to cover her nose with, and squinting her eyes so much they watered, she said "h-hi..?"

~You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3~
~Check Out my Art~

*Signature lineart does not belong to me*
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 105
Fresh-kill : 17068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Suddenly, the most putrid of smells flew straight to her 'nose'. What in the name of Floof is that horrendous smell? Willowfloof nearly fainted at the smell. .....Then she decided to turn around..
To her dismay, a creature with the brightest eye frying colors met her eyes. "Oh h-hi there. Wh-who might you be?" Willowfloof tried to say in the nicest way possible, whilst containing her very urgent need to barf at the sight of this--thing.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top