Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Training RP!

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Training RP! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Training RP!

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:32 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom thought back a bit. "I don't remember any aside from the battles that caused the Clans to merge again. There were rumors of rogue Clans and evil fox packs, but I think those were just started by apprentices to scare the kits." She laughed a bit.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27851

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:05 pm

@Roseblossom & @Tornadostorm

"That does sound like something apprentices would do," Willowpaw said with a mischievous look. "Also, is it true that there is a fox as a member in Lightningclan?" She asked curiously.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39842

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:12 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom snickered a bit at the question. "Actually, yes there is! She has been a warrior for a long time, and she had mentored two apprentices, one of them the leader! Her name is Stealthvixen. Maybe you'll see her at a Gathering sometime."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:21 pm

"I would love to get to meet her! It seems amazing that Lightningclan has an actual fox. I can only imagine how strong she'd be." Willowpaw thought hard about it. How strong would she be?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:26 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"Hopefully we won't have to find out," Roseblossom laughed. "But from what I've seen at Gatherings, her claws aren't curved like ours are, which means a scratch might not hurt as much as they would from a cat. But she's larger, too, and she has bigger teeth." She became slightly disturbed by the thought of fighting her, but she tried to shake it off.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:36 pm

"Speaking of Gatherings, do we know when the next one will be? And who will be going?" Willowpaw knew that it may be too soon for her, since she was only just apprenticed a few months ago. Hopefully her leader, Mistystar, would at least consider it.

Willowpaw began wondering more about Lightningclan. She didn't know much about it, other than the two clans being quite friendly with each other. What would their other warriors be like? she thought, hoping that they weren't as intimidating as the fox that they have.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"Whenever the next full moon is," Roseblossom purred. "And I don't know who. Mistystar will reveal it when it's time. Leaders are supposed to carefully choose cats to represent their Clan. Like strong apprentices or warriors, or maybe even those who have recently had ceremonies. Back in the 4-Clan days, not many cats from each Clan were able to go, but now that there are two, there are much more." She couldn't wait for the first time Willowpaw got to meet one of her LightningClan friends. Hopefully they wouldn't come across as too intimidating.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:08 pm

"Yeah, I can't wait till the next gathering" Willowpaw purred, suddenly remembering the reason that they were here. "So what other places am I going to get to see?"
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:28 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom thought for a second. "I know a big cluster of bushes where mice often hide. Let's go there."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:50 pm

"Alright, maybe I can catch another type of prey for the fresh-kill pile." Willowpaw grinned, having an aspiration for bringing honor to her clan.

(Wow we're making short posts)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:40 am

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

As Roseblossom led the group to the bushes, she felt like she had to start a conversation. "So, Willowpaw, how are your liking your apprenticeship so far?"

(ikr ;-; rip)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:05 pm

@Roseblossom @Willowpaw
(sorry for not posting more xD)

Tornadostorm had nodded as she listened to the two talk "actually, Stealthvixen and I traveled together for the longest time when we were both very young. Stealthvixen was only a few weeks old. I wasn't much better. It's how we ended up here. Stealthvixen is a very goofy fox, always cracking jokes. I can't wait for you to meet her one day."

She had continued sniffing at the border as Roseblossom and Willowpaw continued about the gatherings, and continued following them when they went to the bush. There, Tornadostorm decided it'd be best if she made herself useful, and hunted something for the clan, so parting her jaws, she scented the air, smelling the fresh scent of mice, she looked around, catching movement under the bush, she dropped into a hunters crouch, and slowly stalked towards it, careful to keep herself downwind from the mouse. She didn't want it scenting her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 32924

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Willowpaw kept on following close behind, "It's really great, I feel like I'm learning so much already!" She started feeling a bit hungry. Hopefully we'll get to this good hunting spot soon. she thought, trying to ignore her sudden hunger.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 am

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom noticed Tornadostorm drop into a crouch as they approached the bushes. Turning to Willowpaw, she smiled. "Yeah, it's pretty fun going over all the moves and stuff. Hey, speaking of, we practiced mouse stalking earlier today, didn't we? Now's your chance if you want to review."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 pm

"That would be a good idea." Willowpaw nodded. She got into a crouch and slowly approached a mice she saw in the distance. The apprentice continued her approach until she was only inches away from her prey. She once again got ready to pounce and struck fast. Willowpaw killed the mouse instantly, but almost fumbled during her leap. She noticed this and immediately felt embarrassed. Even so, she picked up the mouse in her mouth and began digging a hole in the ground to, so she could retrieve it later.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:45 am

@Willowpaw @Roseblossom

Tornadostorm smiled "great catch, Willowpaw!" She had her own mouse between her paws. She leaned down and grabbed the mouse, digging under the the roots of a nearby of a tree, and burying her mouse there.

She turned, and walked back towards Roseblossom "You're training Willowpaw well!" Tornadostorm commented with a purr.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:53 am

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"Thanks," Roseblossom purred. "And Willowpaw, you're doing really great already with your hunting tactics. Do you think we should go back to camp or continue the tour?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:08 am

"I want to continue the tour. I also would like to hear some more of your past memories. Seems like you both had a lot of fun back then. Hopefully I can make many great memories with everyone too!" Willowpaw finished with a smile.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:17 am

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom smiled. "Sounds like a plan then! Let's go!" She led the way to a cluster of trees she had often seen owls roosting in at night. "Hey, Tornadostorm," she purred, "you should know a ton of good stories! I don't remember any at the moment, so how about you start us off?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:33 am

@Roseblossom @Willowpaw

Tornadostorm, walking alongside Roseblossom, glanced at her, holding her gaze for a moment in silence, before turning her gaze back to ahead of her, and speaking "I don't know what you want to hear, Willowpaw, so, I guess I'll tell you some about when I was an apprentice." The black and grey she-cat couldn't help but laugh. Her apprenticeship felt like so long ago.

"You see, when I first became an apprentice, a great tom named Rootstar was CloudClan's leader. He gave me my apprentice name alongside a friend of mine named Maplepaw. Maplepaw was given Goldstar, Goldshimmer at the time, as her mentor, and I got a senior warrior named Brightface as mine. She was a very stoic, matter of fact mentor. She didn't take any fooling around from me, and didn't really fool around herself in turn. I remember when she gave me the tour of CloudClan territory. My paws were so sore by the end, I could barely walk. I actually asked her to carry me back. Not that she did, but still." The black she-cat smiled fondly

"And of course, Moonflame was my mentor in LightningClan. Her and I were a pair, you should have seen us." She took a moment to glance over her shoulder at Willowpaw. "The two of us were almost as close as you guys are now. Honestly, I think every mentor and apprentice develops a special bond, one that really can't be broken, even after the apprentice becomes a warrior." Tornadostorm's gaze was clouded with memories. "She was hyper, and crazy. She could give some lip, but really only when I deserved it. We did everything together. Honestly, she's the one who taught me everything I know."

She took a moment of silence, outwardly looking perfectly calm and happy, inwardly, feeling a familiar ache in her heart at the thought of her long dead mentors.

"Is there anything you'd particularly like to hear about though? I can really tell you about anything, haha. I've done some studying of the history of the clans." She thoughtfully gazed ahead.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:57 am

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom purred in amusement. "Yeah, I remember hearing a lot about Moonflame." Thinking for a few moments, she added, "Hm... how much do you know about RainClan's history?" Despite it having not existed for years, she still felt a strong attachment to her old Clan.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:53 pm

@Roseblossom @Willowpaw

Tornadostorm laughed "Ok, at the time StormClan and RainClan were created, both CloudClan and LightningClan were very large clans, so it didn't destroy them splitting into four. A warrior named Wildspirit of LightningClan was offered the position of leader of RainClan. Now, I didn't know this until later, haha. But she accepted, and changed her name when she got the position, to Echospirit, to become Echostar. Rootstar's deputy, Goldshimmer, was offered the position as leader of StormClan, which she accepted." Tornadostorm looked thoughtful "After the leaders were decided, an announcement about the split was made to the others of LightningClan and CloudClan. They were allowed to choose which clan they would be in, even if that meant staying in their own clan. Those cats were also allowed to change their name if they wanted."

Tornadostorm swished her tail, getting a fond smile on her face. "Allot of cats chose RainClan, actually. It had a proud legacy. But then again, you know that." She purred.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 pm

@Tornadostorm @Willowpaw

"Yeah, I remember I had a ton of Clanmates in RainClan," Roseblossom said. She paused, deep in thought. "Tornadostorm, maybe we should tell her more about the war?" Her tail drooped as she remembered, but she tried to keep a slight smile on her face.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:38 pm

@Roseblossom @Willowpaw

"Yea, sure, Roseblossom." Tornadostorm purred. Still maintaining a generally happy atmosphere. "Why don't you explain?" 

Tornadostorm silently listened, curious what all she would tell Willowpaw
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"Well, actually," Roseblossom started nervously, "I don't really know that much about it. Or how it started, at least. I was a warrior at the time, but I was still young and really didn't know much. I think somehow StormClan started it though. But I remember it was a very scary time. Tensions got to the point where there were even fights inside the Clan." She looked downwards, ashamed. "The dumb part is the reason I don't know that much about it was... was because I tried to avoid it. Whenever things felt like they were gonna get worse, I just ran as quickly as I could, saying I was going hunting or whatever. Sometimes I even considered running away from the Clans for good." What are you going on about this for? she hissed at herself. Willowpaw's supposed to be looking up to you, not feeling sorry for you! "So, uh," she sighed. "Tornadostorm, if you wanna get into the more technical side of it, go ahead."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next