Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Club Realistic RP: now with NO superpowers! :D

+3
Mistystar
Tornadostorm
Roseblossom
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warriors Club Realistic RP: now with NO superpowers! :D Empty Warriors Club Realistic RP: now with NO superpowers! :D

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:14 pm

ok so a long long time ago Jules and I tried to make a realistic fursona RP
Unfortunately we were like 2 and our idea of "realistic" was headcanon StarClan superpowers so that sorta fell apart

so now imma try again
Just jump in whenever you feel like :3

and tag who you're interacting with just to make things easier for everyone :D

oh and keep in mind that since CloudClan and LightningClan are very close it's ok to like hang out with peeps from other Clans sometimes. Just like, don't steal prey or whatever, I guess xD
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27961

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warriors Club Realistic RP: now with NO superpowers! :D Empty Re: Warriors Club Realistic RP: now with NO superpowers! :D

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:16 pm

(YAAY!!! I tried to do this a while ago, but it got shut down because apparently back then it needed to be approved by a leader xDDD But yeah :D I'm so game, wanna RP, Roseh?)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Warriors Club Realistic RP: now with NO superpowers! :D Empty Re: Warriors Club Realistic RP: now with NO superpowers! :D

Post by Mistystar Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Mistystar - Tagged: None (Open)

Having just woken up from a small nap, Mistystar stepped out of her den and headed into the main part of CloudClan camp to stretch her legs. Feeling a warm, light breeze blowing through her fur, she closed her aqua eyes for a moment as she simply stood there, taking in the peaceful atmosphere.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28062

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Tagged: Mistystar/Roseblossom

Tornadostorm was sunning herself on a rock right below the rock from which Mistystar gave her meetings. Honestly though, with her black fur, she was already getting too hot. Her ears flicked towards the noise of claws clicking on the rock above her. Flicking her eyes open. She glanced up at the leader's den. "Oh. Hello Mistystar." she purred, noticing her leader sitting on the rock watching the camp bustle around her. "How are you?" She tried a cooler approach of rolling onto her back to expose her lighter colored stomach
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Tagged Mistystar/Tornadostorm

Midnightflame stumbled out of the warriors den ready to get something to eat after her long nap when she saw Mistystar and Tornadostorm together she quickly perked up. "Hello! its nice to see you both" Midnightflame happily meowed.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19782

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Tagged: @Tornadostorm @Mistystar @Midnightflame

Roseblossom laid lazily in her den until she felt Midnightflame, who was laying next to her, get up and leave. She stood up and stretched the tiredness out of her limbs. Outside she saw the leader and deputy, both enjoying the warm, lazy atmosphere of the camp. "Good afternoon," she purred, giving a small bow to Mistystar. "How are you all doing?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Tagged: @Roseblossom

"Hey Roseblossom!" Midnightflame meowed with a flick of her tail, "Everyone has been lying around all day, and I'm defiantly not mad about this that's for sure, although the food pile is getting low, maybe there will be a hunting patrol going out soon." Midnightflame meowed, "How is training going with your apprentice?"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Tagged: Tornadostorm, Roseblossom, Midnightflame

Hearing her deputy's voice coming from below the rock she stood on, Mistystar opened her eyes again and gazed down at her. "Hi there, Tornadostorm," she purred in response. "I'm doing well," she began, glancing ahead when she saw Roseblossom approach, followed moments later by Midnightflame. "Ah; hello, you two," she greeted with a friendly tone.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Tagged: Roseblossom/Midnightflame/Mistystar

Before she had a chance to reply, Tornadostorm overheard the two warriors nearby "duty calls" "yeah you two can go on a hunting patrol." She purred. "Take Willowpaw with you if you want, Roseblossom." Tornadostorm stretched and rolled onto her paws, sitting up with a second stretch "check near the streams and lakes. It's a warmer day, maybe prey is trying to get a drink."

She then addressed her leader "warm day out today. Would you like to join me for a walk down to the waterfall? It's a mostly sheltered and shaded journey." She meowed. Glancing around her at her clanmates as she talked, would any readily need her or Mistystar before they returned, if they decided to go?

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Tagged: @Midnightflame

Roseblossom flicked her tail. "Willowpaw's doing great so far. She has already learned a lot of hunting tactics, and I'm teaching her to swim now too." She purred lightly, proud of herself, but more so of her apprentice.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:53 pm

"That's great!" Midnightflame meowed to Roseblossom. Waving with her tail Midnightflame meowed, "Come on lets go hunting" (assuming Twist was talking to me as well) "It feels so different hunting as a warrior then when I was an apprentice, I feel like I have much more responsibility." Midnightflame meowed slightly nervously
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:29 pm

Tag: Midnightflame/Roseblossom/Mistystar

Tornadostorm purred at the young warriors words "Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll do great. Hunting isn't actually that different as a warrior." "then again, I don't really remember what it was like hunting as an apprentice." the older she-cat yawned. She would offer to go with the pair, but she already had a pending offer with her leader. She drifted down a rabbit trail of thought; maybe her and Mistystar could hunt fish while they were there. 

Tornadostorm didn't have much experience with it, but Mistystar had used to be a RainClan warrior. Maybe the she-cat could teach her how? Or at least perfect what skills she already had. Tornadostorm mentally sighed. Or maybe not. She wasn't sure if she should bother her leader. "there you go doubting yourself again." She shoved the thought aside, and presently ignored it, watching the two warriors about to leave for the patrol and watching for anyone in the clan who seemed interested in joining them.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:35 pm

Tag: @Roseblossom

Midnightflame took off to the forest ready to hunt. Before she got far she had already heard a rustling in the leaves, she quick got down getting ready to pounce on the small mouse, and in a quick pounce she had made her first kill. "I can tell this is going to be a good hunting trip" Midnightflame happily meowed with a flick of her tail as she went off looking for more prey.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:49 pm

@Midnightflame

Roseblossom walked silently, almost on tiptoe, eyes scanning the ground for any sign of life. She noticed the bushy fur of a nearby squirrel, and held it down with her claws before it could escape. She sank her teeth into its neck. She looked up at Midnightflame and said, "Yeah, now that it's finally getting to become greenleaf, there's some decent prey out." She buried her prey and added, "I wonder if there's anyone at the border. Ya think we should go and check?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Tag: @Roseblossom @Jewelsky

Midnightflame again, quickly killed a magpie and barried it, turning to Roseblossom she meowed, "Yeah sure! we have already caught a good amount of prey so we have plenty of time! and Besides its important to keep a good bond/relationship with the other clans."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Tag: @Tornadostorm

Willowpaw yawned as she walked out of the apprentice den. She stood a moment to breathe the refreshing air. Ahh, this day is perfect. I need to make use of it, She thought, looking around the camp, she noticed Tornadostorm and decided to greet her, "Hello Tornadostorm! Are there any patrols out? I need something to do."
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39952

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:36 pm

@Willowpaw

Tornadostorm had been watching Mistystar when the apprentice approached her. The leader seemed not to have heard her offer, which was fine. It freed Tornadostorm for other things, like addressing Willowpaw when the she-cat approached her. "Hey. Yeah, Roseblossom and Midnightflame just went out. You could go with them if you wanted, but I was thinking it was a bit of a hot day, maybe there is something we can do to get out of the hot sun?" She looked at the apprentice with a pleased expectant expression. It was true though, Tornadostorm's fur felt like it was burning her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Tagged: Tornadostorm, Willowpaw

When Willowpaw approached, Mistystar dipped her head in greeting to the apprentice, staying silent while she spoke to Tornadostorm. "I think a walk to the waterfall sounds nice," she eventually chimed in, agreeing with her deputy's earlier idea. "Willowpaw could definitely accompany us, too."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Tag: @Tornadostorm and @Mistystar

Willowpaw couldn't help but agree, although it had a nice breeze every now and then, the air was full of too much continuous heat. She was surprised she was only just feeling it now. "I wouldn't want to interrupt them, there is a such thing as being too eager. At least in my opinion." She took a moment to think. Going to the waterfall to cool off sounds delightful. What luck! She had just learned to swim too! "I would love to spend some quality time with the both of you!" the apprentice said with a happy tone.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 pm

@Willowpaw and @Mistystar

Tornadostorm nodded. "Cool!" She glanced at Mistystar, waiting for the leader's signal before heading out. She stretched though, and groomed her fur back into place after sunning herself. Absently she thought how the flower she wore over her eye was slightly wilty and she would need to replace it soon, from her garden.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Tagged: @Tornadostorm/@Willowpaw

When both Tornadostorm and Willowpaw seemed to be ready, Mistystar motioned toward the camp's exit. "Alright; let's head out now," she purred, rising to her paws and beginning to move at a leisurely pace.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:52 pm

@Mistystar and @Willowpaw

Tornadostorm gladly leaped off her rock, and matched pace with her leader she shook a little, fluffing her pelt to try and air it out "gosh darn my long pelt." she thought to herself, walking in general silence. she was relieved when they came under the shade of trees as they left the camp. She wasn't sure who would be in charge of CloudClan while both her and Misty were gone, but she was sure they'd be ok.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Tag: @Tornadostorm & @Mistystar

Willowpaw followed close behind, relieved that she wouldn't have to deal with that awful heat for much longer. It was great getting to spend time with such an amazing leader and deputy. CloudClan was very fortunate to have them. She continued walking, listening to the sounds of the forest.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Tagged: @Tornadostorm/@Willowpaw

Mistystar slipped through the exit, then continued on along the path to the waterfall, occasionally glancing back over her shoulder to see how her Clanmates were doing. As she walked, she admired the sights of early Greenleaf, such as the freshly-grown plants and blossoming flowers scattered across the ground.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:16 pm

@Mistystar/@Willowpaw

Tornadostorm kept walking. Her ears swished back and forth. She would spark conversation with Mistystar and Willowpaw, but for the moment she was enjoying the peace and quiet away from the slight noisiness of camp. Of course she wouldn't object to conversation. She continued to keep pace with Mistystar, walking alongside her.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next