Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+10
Cobaltkit
Moonflame
Midnightflame
Stealthy
Vinefrost
Roseblossom
Willowrose
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
14 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  Empty Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Code Geass manga <3

What was the last song you sang?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17606

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:37 pm

XDD Probably Eye of the Tiger last night xDD Poor Stealth was too sick to sing along, but it was fun anyway

Least favorite song? (Preferably one you hear all the time anyway >.<; )
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Ugh any barbie songs. So many of them are cheesy and bad quality and I've been forced to hear them way too much because of little sisters

Do you believe in ghosts? Lol is it ok for me to ask that?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Uuuhhmm... I believe in an afterlife, and heaven and *, but as for ghosts, I don't think so. Demons, yes, Ghosts, not realllyyy????? And sure it's fine to ask that xDDD

Who do you think came up with names for everything?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 pm

There's no answer to that. Linguistics can't even provide any clues.

(What I sang most recently was you're free to do whatever you want to by Bill Wurtz. His songs are all so good, and that one is my favorite for sure. I love belting the "and it's Wednesday, and it's Thursday, and i can't seem to find my way" part. [I'm surprised you actually caught me when the last song I sang was in english though lol]
My least favorite song is prooooobably the lenny face song.
Ghosts/spiritual things in general are likely fake, but it wouldn't really matter to me whether they were real or not.)

How often do you write in cursive?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Never pretty much lol 10/10

Are you excited for summer?
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34181

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 pm

That's always a mixed answer for me; I absolutely need a break from school, and vacation is mostly fun, but I hate the season of summer itself. I wish we had two weeks off in summer and two months off in winter instead of it being the other way around.

How long are your nails?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:37 pm

They're only a little bit long Dx They always break off once they start to get awesome, super disappointing

What does your favorite outfit look like?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Blue hoodie (like Tom's) and black sweatpants (like Sans' shorts but longer).

Last time you used a band-aid?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Quite recently. My mom accidentally scraped a layer of skin off my wrist (well.. Bottom of my hand more like) and it decided it wanted to bleed. I took it off yesterday.

What is the color you see most often on an average day?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Not sure, but I would guess blue.

How thick is your hair?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Very thick. Every time I go to the hair stylist to get my hair cut, I have to hear them ramble on and on about it  -n-

What color is your shirt?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon May 01, 2017 12:11 am

It's like a sky blue aeropostale shirt

What time did you wake up?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 am

Uuuhhhmmm About 9:45 AM. 

What time did you got to bed last night?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon May 01, 2017 1:59 am

(It wasn't night xD)

About 10:00 AM.

Do you focus on life or distractions (games, devices, other stuff) more?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39952

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 01, 2017 10:06 am

*glance glance* Distractions OnO; 

Do you ever want to do something that doesn't require two people, but you would prefer to have someone do it with you, but no one wants to, they're like "nah, go do it yourself"?

(I hope I made sense there xD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon May 01, 2017 5:53 pm

I kinda have that happen, but it's a little different. I have those times where I wanna do something with someone, but what is there to do that doesn't bore me? So I give up and do nothing. (I hope that's similar enough)

Do your ever just wanna sit back and relax, but also wanna get up and do something?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon May 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Me 24/7

Did you realize we just started playing the wrong game?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 01, 2017 8:16 pm

Nope not at all xDDDD

What's your favorite cloud formation?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon May 08, 2017 7:13 am

(Do you mean like literal clouds orrr)

I like stormy clouds the most, and just cloud weather above all.
There's not really a specific formation I know of that I like, but I love clouds.

What color are your eyes?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 am

They're blue xDD As for what shade, I'm not 100% sure ;xD

What color is your hair? (If not comfortable what's your favorite kind of cake)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon May 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Brown, my hair color is pretty generic.

What's your favorite thing to do?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 13, 2017 9:34 am

Nothing.

What's your favorite verb?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat May 13, 2017 11:58 am

Splash or splashed maybe. That's the only verb I can think of off the top of my head.

What does your favorite pair of shoes look like?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat May 13, 2017 1:57 pm

black vans, I'm actually in love with them we're getting married

What are you looking forward to in the near future?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next