Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+10
Cobaltkit
Moonflame
Midnightflame
Stealthy
Vinefrost
Roseblossom
Willowrose
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
14 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:33 pm

I sorta think about it, but I can't say I've actually thought about it all that much.

Do you have an abnormal hair color?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39952

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 pm

I wish. no. I have blond (in my head slightly strawberry blond but probs not really) hair.

Do you have brown hair?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:26 pm

Yes, the most generic brown you can think of.

Favorite cookie?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:29 pm

im very specific about my cookies, preferable home-made chocolate chip ((:

favourite fast food resturant ?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19352

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:30 pm

KFC. I luv fried chicken.

Favorite GIF?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Wendys OoO They've really upped their quality! And their meat is, in their words 'fresh never frozen' so YAY XD

Least favorite fast food restaurant? (plz say mcdonalds)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Honestly it's a tie between Subway and Mcdonald's. I haven't been to many restaurants so I don't have many options here.

What's the coolest made up Warrior name you know of?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Well, I'll list some of my OC names, Tornadostorm (obviously) Spiderleap, Dapplewing, Mintbloom, Foxtail, (although she's dead now xD) and Spiritflight. (also dead, ironically)

what is your least favorite taste?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Spice. I'm like reeeeally sensitive to spice or something. Anything with the tiniest bit of spice in it requires me to drink a lot of some sort of beverage.

What's your favorite dog breed?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Proably a long haired Chihuahua, or a Whippet. Those guys are cuuute and cool looking :D

If you were to recolor the sky what color would it be?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Probably a light pink or purple.

Do you forget to write questions on this thread often?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Apparently

Do you have a stuffed animal you've had sense you're a child, and you love it so much, and you like, can't give it up? I have this little red stuffed bear I've had sense I was 6, and he's awesome. Actually I usually sleep with him xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:34 pm

I have a teddy bear from 2001. The year I was born. Aw ye.
I also have a bear I got this Valentine's Day, a toy Poodle I got last Christmas, Marie the Aristocat from the Disney Store, and a lynx I just got on Friday
I LOVE STUFFED ANIMALS DON'T JUDGE MEH O3O

What design's on your favorite shirt?
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27961

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 pm

I don't really have a favorite shirt. I just have several shirts that I like, sooo none, really?

Favorite moment of your day so far?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 pm

FINDING OUT THAT WILLOW SHIPS LLOYD AND COLETTE OMG ;w;
AND KING BOO X ROSALINA kehehe
And Jiraiya and Tsunade </3333

What's the last drawing project you finished?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17606

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Some minor edits to the pic of all the leaders in my siggie xD I made them in correct order, and brightened LC's colors a bit xD

How have you physically felt today?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Tired

How have you mentally felt today?
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19782

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:03 pm

pretty stressed tbh ! i have been doing a lot of homework in preparation for final exams and projects and stuff, and i also had company dance auditions today so that was nerve wracking !

favourite style of dance ?
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Hip hop??? Honestly I know nothing of dance.

Prettiest thing you've seen today
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:33 am

You *winks* I saw on the internet that there is a Black Butler: Book of Murder blu-ray DVD. Now I want it soo bad.

What is the comfiest thing you ever sat on?

Last edited by Willowpaw on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Probably my family's large, old, comfy couch <3

Favorite hair color?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Dark red or blond. Honestly anything but brown.

What have you been watching most recently?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:02 pm

The Middle :DDDD And a few other shows, but I'm to lazy to list 'em

Worst weather in your opinion?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Sun with no clouds at all or snowy weather.

Current favorite movie or show?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

i have a lot ! a few of my TV favourites are 13rw, riverdale, the office, and degrassi ! i don't watch films as much as i'd like too.

best thing that happened to you today ?

Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next