Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+10
Cobaltkit
Moonflame
Midnightflame
Stealthy
Vinefrost
Roseblossom
Willowrose
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
14 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 14 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Willowrose Sat May 26, 2018 11:07 am

Definitely TLoZ Skyward Sword since I've beat that game more than 7 times now. But Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World is a close second since I spent a lot of time trying to 100% it.

What was the last thing you drew or sketched?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39952

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 14 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 am

Some reference sheets for Pokemon in the new comic I'm doing (as kind of a log of my black 2 nuzlocke)

What was the last thing you sang?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33034

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat May 26, 2018 11:55 am

Probably a nightcore version of something or Enamel, a Black Butler opening by SiD.

Do you have a favorite energy drink?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Yes yes, it’s raspberry Bing! <3 Only got to have it twice but it is the sweetest fruity energizer I’ve ever tasted

Who would you most want to cosplay if you could?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17606

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat May 26, 2018 12:08 pm

Oh man, that's a tough one. My oc, Kyle or Ratatosk from Dawn of the New World or maybe even Zexion from Kingdom Hearts.

What's your favorite color to use when drawing/coloring?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sat May 26, 2018 2:21 pm

I love using greens and blues. They’re amazing colours <3

What languages can you speak, besides English?
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39205

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat May 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Mm I’m not even nearly bilingual but I passed two years of high school Spanish and know/remember enough to get by, and I’ve been slowly teaching myself some Japanese and trying not to be cringy about it, honest xD I at least recognize and speak quite a few Japanese words now and could form some simple sentences. I’d want to finish learning its alphabets first before learning more vocabulary, so I can read the words without guessing

So far, what was your favorite age to have been, if you can decide?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17606

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:01 am

Hmmm, I’m not sure xD Being sixteen years old has been pretty decent tho so sixteen it is, I guess XD

Do you play an instrument (if so, which)?
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:36 pm

I do not play an instrument but it would be fun to learn one!

What's your favorite season?
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 13939

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Hmmm, I dunno, all the seasons have pros and cons where I live xD
Spring: Good warm weather, but allergies exist.
Summer: School’s out, but it’s REALLY HOT, so hot that you could pretty much faint if you don’t drink enough water. >.<
Autumn: It’s the perfect temperature, but it gets colder when it gets to late October.
Winter: SUPER COLD, and the only pro I can give winter is getting winter break and seeing all the Christmas décor.

It really depends, tbh. I’d normally go for spring or autumn because they’re the seasons with temperate weather.

What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:07 pm

Invader Zim Volume 1

How long has it been since you were last active on this site?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:09 pm

According to my interests in my old signature, it must've been late 2017, so about 2 years? idk

What place most surprised you with how much you enjoyed it?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42449

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Latvia!! I expected it to be really ghetto and crusty and it totally was but I was still able to enjoy it a lot, the Baltic countries have a really unique atmosphere to them

Assuming you could do so easily and safely, which planet in our solar system would you like to visit most?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:36 pm

This is a really neat question and opportunity for me to nerd out for a bit so thank you! I think I'd go with Jupiter, especially assuming that moons count! I'd love to see the Great Red Spot, especially since it's slowly shrinking! I'm not very knowledgable on what the giant storm is composed of and I'd like to learn by actually seeing it. They're not as impressive as Saturn's, but its rings would also be cool to see!

And of course I'd like to see the four Galilean moons. Ganymede alone being bigger than Mercury makes it practically cheating. Io's historical significance and volcanic makeup would look super interesting; like a toxic Earth during an extinction-level event. And obviously I'd have to go swimming in Europa's ocean just to say that I went swimming "iiiiin spaaaaaaace". I personally doubt there's life there but all the water makes it the most likely candidate by far so if I happen to discover some neat alien sponge or something and get hailed as one of the all-time great explorer zoologists and wind up in history books forever that'd be a cool bonus. And I'd go to Callisto just to round out the collection and say I've been to them all. Maybe make an obstacle course out of all the craters!

If the planets' moons don't count, then Mars, to explore its polar ice caps, drive around the craters, and finally get Elon Musk off his high horse. Thanks for killing my Jupiter dreams tho.

Are there any topics that you like and wish you knew more about but you haven't devoted the time/resources to learning it? (Like, I really like space and music, but my passion is wildlife, so I don't know much about space and can't write music/play an instrument because there are only 24 hours in a day)
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:14 pm

Wildlife, actually! I REALLY like reptiles and amphibians and all kinds of birds and many more assorted creatures, but about all I can really do right now is look at them and think they're cool and lose my mind when I hear a cool fact about them. I also wish I knew more about space despite the vastness of it always creeping me out a little bit, and languages that aren't Indo-European or Japonic, and actual music theory rather than just "this song sounds really interesting for some reason!!!" I've always been super curious, but there's no feasible way I can learn everything ever despite how much I want to.

What is your favorite card in a standard deck of cards?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:11 pm

I play card games a whole lot but I don't think I have a specific favorite card? I like clubs, and I'm drawn to multiples of 7, so I guess the 7 of clubs by default, but I don't feel strongly about it.

On that note, what's your favorite card game?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:53 pm

Fluxx! It's been a long time since I've gotten to play it since my sister always hated it for some reason, but I love how chaotic it can get.

What's your favorite board game, then?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:31 pm

Loaded Questions is always a hit at game nights! It becomes easier the more you know your opponents' personalities, but we never fail to get some hilarious answers!

What happened recently that excites you?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:40 pm

oh you know

What's going to happen soon that excites you?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:56 pm

I am almost definitely getting a job at an animal rescue/rehab center and I reeeeeallly hope I get it! I feel like the interview went very well!

What's your guilty pleasure?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:19 pm

I feel guilty about near everything, so technically everything I like, but the biggest one lately has to be Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. It's so EDGY i feel like an emo teen trying to act out every time I think about it but I actually just… genuinely like it?? and that's so weird given just how violent and vulgar it gets lmao i thought i wouldn't even like it but then i just latched onto all the characters whoops

How many continents are there?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:29 pm

I'm Team 7 Continents because that's how I was taught, but if someone passionately declares that Eurasia is 1 and there are only 6, I don't care enough to debate them on it or correct them. Also, the whole movement a few years back that India was its own continent and there were 8 was weird and wrong.

Are you team scaly t.rex or team feathered t. rex?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:31 pm

FEATHERED… feathered dinos are just so cool in general oh man!!! also archen+archeops are Very cool because of this

Is water wet?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:36 pm

Water molecules are surrounded by other water molecules. All water is touching other water and is therefore wet.

What haven't I played yet that I should? (I have decades of non-Nintendo game culture to catch up on)
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:41 pm

I'm not sure what exactly you haven't played, but lately I've personally been getting into Death Road to Canada and Kirby Triple Deluxe and would recommend them both! In the past year or so, I've also really enjoyed Celeste, Stardew Valley, Night in the Woods, Octopath Traveler, Pokémon Sapphire, Super Mario 64 DS, The Dog Island, Deltarune, and clearly all three Mother games! I'm sure there are way more games worth checking out that I haven't played yet, though! (also clearly I don't know much outside of Nintendo either pfffffffshhhhh)

What show should I watch next?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next