Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar) - Page 6 Empty Re: Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

Post by Mistystar Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Mandy now proceeded to step towards the counter, pausing briefly to admire Alexa's order. "Oooohoh... That looks so good..." she commented, her gaze appearing to widen slightly when it fell on the quite impressive burrito. The sight of it alone was practically enough to make her mouth start watering on the spot.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 27952

Back to top Go down

Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar) - Page 6 Empty Re: Majiskull - The RP (Whitefeather and Mistystar)

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:15 pm

"So, I'm gonna find us a table real quick," Alexa told Mandy somewhat hastily, already turning to leave. "See ya in a sec!" Taking another impatient bite of her burrito, she ran off in search of the nearest suitable table for two.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32612

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:25 pm

"'Kay...!" Mandy responded with a little grin, giving a nod. Then, she turned her attention to the counter, once again momentarily glancing at the menu on the wall. "I'd like one like that, too, please," she politely told the employee, referring to the burrito Alexa had just ordered.
"! ... Oh, a-actually-...! ... U-uhm, maybe just a little bit smaller than that, though," she suddenly, hastily added, just before he could turn to begin preparing her order. It seemed as though, at that moment, she had just barely managed to catch herself, thinking of both her earlier meal of shawarma, and Samantha's words. "... S-sorry," she finished with an awkward apology, her expression growing rather sheepish.

"Hah, no problem," the employee chuckled slightly, giving a dismissive shake of his head before getting to work.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:32 pm

By now, Alexa was already sitting at a little table by the window, trying to stuff as much as she could of the giant burrito she had ordered into her mouth.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 pm

A short while later, Mandy approached the table Alexa was sitting at. "Heyo...!" she greeted, setting her tray down and taking a seat. She then picked up her burrito, which seemed to be around a medium size, and quickly took a bite.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:45 pm

"Hey!" Alexa greeted back, having just swallowed a bite of her burrito. "This place rocks. Look at this guy; he's huge!" she remarked, holding up her burrito to show it off. "Haha. When I first picked it up, I was like... dude, this thing's got HEFT." Quickly, she took another big bite.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am

"Whooaa, yeah...!" Mandy responded after swallowing the first bite of her own burrito, taking a moment to look at Alexa's. "Heh, it's almost surprising how heavy they are," she remarked, noting that even her smaller burrito had quite a bit of weight to it. "It must be all the stuff they packed into them..." she mused, taking another bite, as well.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:28 am

"Heh, 'packed' is right," Alexa commented with an amused grin. "I didn't know a tortilla could even hold so much stuff. It's got meat, rice, beans, guac... EVERYTHING!" Again, she paused to take a few more bites, clearly enjoying this meal. "... So... This is where you planned on disappearing to this time, huh?" she remarked, taking a moment to look around the restaurant with a contented, crooked smile.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:44 am

Mandy peacefully continued to eat her burrito while Alexa did the same, silently taking a moment to appreciate its many flavors. Then, hearing her friend's question, she swallowed her current mouthful before replying. "Yep...!" As it turned out, with each location that the band traveled to, Mandy usually made a point of visiting at least one local restaurant along the way. "When I heard there was a good burrito place here... I just couldn't resist," she added, grinning lightheartedly.

Last edited by Mistystar on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:02 am

"I hear ya," Alexa chimed in, happily taking another bite, but not as ravenously as when she had just started eating. "So, what do you think of me taggin' along this time?" she asked Mandy, curious to hear her opinion. "You usually go and do this on your own, so..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:24 am

"It's pretty cool...!" Mandy responded warmly, glad to be able to share the experience with one of her closest friends, this time. Normally, she didn't feel like her bandmates would particularly enjoy it if she pulled them along on her frequent restaurant visits. "Like you said, I usually just do this kinda thing by myself, so this is a nice change," she continued in a laid-back tone, pausing to take another small bite of her burrito.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:38 am

"Cool, good." Alexa almost sounded slightly relieved, as if she had been slightly worried about interfering with Mandy's routine. "... I wonder what Gabs and Sam are up to right now?" she suddenly wondered aloud. "Heh... I think I'm gonna tell Gabs about this place... Hang on a sec."
After taking another bite of her burrito, Alexa pulled out her phone, then typed and sent Gabby a text message with her thumb.

"eyyyy mandy was rite lol this place has awesome burritos (a thumbs-up, followed by several burrito emoticons)"

"Haha! There; I wonder how jealous she'll be," she snickered mischievously, putting the phone away and taking another bite.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 pm

"Oh, yeah... I wonder, too," Mandy agreed, looking thoughtful. Then, while Alexa started typing up a text message, she contentedly continued eating. By this point, however, she was taking consistently smaller bites, beginning to feel rather full.

A few moments later, a text message from Gabby arrived on Alexa's phone:

"heyyy thats really cool!! too bad we already filled up on shawarma lol"

Last edited by Mistystar on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Alexa chuckled when she quickly received a reply from Gabby, instantly taking her phone out again to read it. With an impish smirk, she quickly typed another message and sent it.

"and good thing i didnt haha (devil smiley)"

After sending the message, Alexa sat her phone on the table, once again turning her attention to the food. She, too, was starting to get full, however, having eaten about half of her giant burrito already. Instead of taking huge bites as she did before, she nibbled on it periodically.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Gabby sent another quick message back to Alexa:

"lol luckyyyyy"

"Mmm..." Mandy murmured just before swallowing another bite. "This is delicioussss," she sighed happily, setting her burrito down for a moment.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:46 pm

"I know!" Alexa chimed in, laughing a bit as she glanced down at her phone to read Gabby's message. "I'm just gonna consider this my prize for winning the competition earlier, seeing how the couch thing failed," she remarked, pausing to nibble some more. "It works."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:01 pm

"Oh yeah, heh... It does," Mandy agreed, chuckling a little in amusement. "... Actually, I think it's an even better prize," she added with a bit of a goofy, slightly lopsided smile.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Alexa had to laugh upon seeing Mandy's expression. "Haha! You would think that, wouldn't you??" she remarked, amused. "That contest didn't really have a prize for winning, anyway... So yeah, this is obviously way better," she noted with a little grin. "... I think I went a bit nuts, though. There's no way I can finish this monster!" It was true; her burrito was about two-thirds-eaten, and she was feeling full.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Mandy glanced at Alexa's burrito, then briefly looked down at her own, which was only just about half-eaten. "Ahah... I know how you feel," she responded sympathetically, giving a slight, awkward laugh. "These things are super filling..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:09 pm

"So, guess we're done here, then? Or are you not quite done yet?" Alexa asked Mandy, then glanced down at the rest of her own burrito. "If you're not done yet, I guess I could handle a little more, too... It's REEEEEEAAAALLY good, so..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:43 pm

"Mhm... I think I wanna try having a few more bites," Mandy replied, once again picking up her burrito and slowly beginning to nibble on it.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:33 am

"Yeah, same." Alexa took another little bite of her burrito, then glanced outside. As it turned out, the sun was going down, and night was quickly approaching. "... Oh, shoot! It's later than I thought!" she stated, a little surprised. "We should probably be gettin' back to that crummy hotel soon."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 am

"Yikes...!" Mandy gasped when she looked outside for herself, similarly surprised. "Yeah, we really should be..." she agreed with Alexa, pausing to take one last slow, tiny bite of her burrito, then setting it back on its tray. "Don't think I can actually eat another bite of this, anyway... Haah."

Last edited by Mistystar on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:28 am

"Haha! You REALLY overdid it this time, didn'tcha?" Alexa remarked, laughing. "I can tell, 'cause you don't usually leave grub unfinished... But yeah, I'm kinda stuffed, too," she agreed, putting her burrito down once and for all.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 pm

"Heh, I-... I think so," Mandy admitted with a soft, sheepish laugh, picking up her tray and sluggishly getting to her feet. Then, spotting a trash bin nearby, she ambled over to it and rather hesitantly dropped her leftovers inside.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum