✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: ✰ Kingdom Hearts Roleplay: Dream's Rebirth ✰

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Kairi nodded approvingly. "Ahh, perfect! It's so him!" She said enthusuastically. "It'll look nice with his silver hair, too."
Sora was confident that Riku would like this choice. "This will look really cool!" he agreed. He took the shirt from Olette and grabbed one of the slick-looking black jackets off the rack, bringing both up to the counter to be purchased.
"That'll be 800 munny total," the shopkeeper told Sora.
Luckily, he had enough collected from the heartless and nobodies they had fought earlier that day. He paid for the clothes and had them put in a shopping bag, which he took. "Thanks," he said, smiling with excitement for the purchase. He left that shop, letting his friends follow. They stopped at a nearby bench to wait for the others. Soon Pence showed up, catching up to the group. "Hey!" he greeted them. "Hayner and I had just stopped to look at the Struggle posters for a bit to go over the details of the next tournament. Have you, uh, been enjoying shopping?" Pence asked.
Kairi exchanged a glance with Sora and Olette. "Eep, yes!" We're waiting for Riku," she said with a sly smile.

Herbs : 175
Fresh-kill : 6955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Hayner was just relieved that they hadn't run into Seifer when checking the posters. He was Hayner's biggest rival who had a tendency to brag.
He wanted to ask if Sora might want to join in a Struggle match, but instead waited patiently for Riku.

Before Riku began looking for where the others had stopped, he thought he'd take the liberty of inputting the number Demyx had given them earlier. He pulled the note out of his pocket, trying to ignore the other words that were written on it. Riku reluctantly put the number into each of their phones and hoped that blondie wouldn't send any messages yet. And just like that, bam! Notification! Notification! Notification! Yeeeeaah, I'm turning all the phones off for now. Riku decided as he rolled his eyes.
Riku soon caught view of the bench that everyone was sitting at. He waved as he hastened his pace, he couldn't wait to show Sora and Kairi what he got for them.
"Hey guys," he panted. "You'll never guess what I just got for you two." Riku said, looking at his two childhood friends.
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 211
Fresh-kill : 29266

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Sora was pleasantly surprised at Riku's gesture and thought it was really nice that he had gotten him and Kairi something as well. "Oh gee, Riku," he said, grinning.
"That's sweet of you!" Kairi told him, feeling grateful for thier strong friendship. She was also curious and excited as to what it could be. "Here, take this from us first," she insisted, indicating the bag Sora was holding, which he then handed to Riku. "We thought you might be needing something like it. And Olette helped pick it out," she added with a playful smirk.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Riku was shocked, "You three went to get something for me? You shouldn't have!" He gladly took the bag that Sora handed to him. He peeked inside and picked up the the jacket and v-neck. Wow, they know me so well, I love this! Obviously Riku wouldn't say any of that out loud. "Wow, guys, these are really cool!" So much better than this, Moogle shirt.. "Thanks so much. Hopefully I can change into this instead soon." Riku let out a chuckle.
"Ok, now your turn to see what I got you!" He said as he gave the bag he was holding to Kairi. He remembered that he almost left his phone in the bag with the others, luckily, it was in his pocket. I really hope they like them. Riku said internally, feeling a little nervous, but didn't show it.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:32 am

Seems we've made a good choice! Kairi thought, very glad that Riku liked the gift. And he's going to look so cool in it!
"Aw hey, of course, you're welcome!" Sora said, smiling fondly at Riku.
Pence cut in to inform them, "There's a restroom just past the next corner where he could change in." Sora nodded at him.
Excited, Kairi waited no longer in taking the bag Riku held out and looking inside it. After a small peek, she stopped to give Riku a quick look of disbelief. "Really?!" she breathed out. She pulled out the two shiny, colorful cellphones. Almost shaking with excitement, she turned the turquoise one over in her hands. "This one's for me, right? I love this color!" She then handed the red one to Sora. "These are so amazing, and will be really useful! Thank you," she told Riku, her eyes brimming with emotion.
Sora admired his red phone. "I can't believe it! Riku, you're the best! He tackled him in a sudden hug.
Kairi, who was now taking a moment to turn on her new phone and get acquainted with it, stopped to look up at Sora and Riku, and laughed. She couldn't resist snapping a quick picture of this candid moment. "Adorable," she said quietly. Soon she noticed that her phone already had a few messages, and opened one. It read, "hey honey! <3 lol do u need my help w/anything else? can't wait to see u 3 again!!! ;) :P", and the next one began with "guess what..." which went on with what seemed to be a long story about what the obnoxious sender had been up to. "Oh, these messages are from Demyx," Kairi said, amused. "Thanks for having his number put in, Riku, this will be pretty fun actually!" she added with a laugh. She gave Demyx a short reply of "Hey! We're fine for now!" and attached the picture she had just taken.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Riku was almost blushing, he really was thrilled that the two were this excited for their gifts. He gave them a bright smile, "I'm so glad you like them, I've been waiting since we were in Radiant Garden to get these for you." He admitted. "So now that we've gotten shopping taken care of, where are we off to now?" Riku asked the group.

"Hey, about we head to that old mansion?" Hayner suggested.Maybe we'll actually see something there. Hayner thought.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Pence nodded agreeably at Hayner's suggestion. "Yes, there have always been strange rumors, sightings, and an overall off vibe about that place. Not to mention what we'd found the last time you were here," he told Sora.
"Right..." Sora replied quietly, deep in thought. He recalled discovering the computer room, the secret of the alternate Twilight Town, and the portal to the Organization's world. He wondered whether that waypoint would still be there, and wasn't even sure if it would be worth the danger to go through, even if it were there.
Kairi's nervousness and uncertainty had returned. "I almost forgot about our reason for coming here," she stated guiltily, feeling the seriousness of their situation again. "Yes, let's go check that mansion. Take us there," she said to Hayner and Sora.

--------------------

Character Name: Seifer
Home World: Twilight Town
Weapon: Struggle bat
Other: As a self proclaimed 'protector of the town', he only protects his own idea of order, and comes off as quite rebellious and rash

Character Name: Xigbar
Home World: The World That Never Was
Weapon: Sharpshooter arrowguns
Other: He's Organization XIII's number II, and is laidback and cocky, always making sarcastic, taunting comments even in the midst of battle. In his original life as Braig, he was an apprentice to Ansem the Wise, who he betrayed to follow Xehanort's plans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:42 am

"I'll lead the way then." Hayner decided as he showed the group of friends the way to the mansion. It wasn't a long way and before they knew it, they were through the crack in the rock wall and into the woods.
"It's just through these woods." Hayner called, looking behind him to make sure everyone was following him okay.

Soon, they were all standing in front of the gate, the mansion resting behind it. Riku remembered this place. He had been there countless times when he used to work with DiZ.
"Well, here we are." Hayner said. He realised that he spoke a little late, but hopefully the others didn't notice.
"Alright, now the trick is getting in." Riku sighed after he attempted to open it. He noticed that the gate was sealed with magic, not an ordinary lock. There was only one way to open it that he could think of, using the power of the Keyblade to unlock it. He was still unsure if that was the true way to open it and wanted to analyse everyone else's ideas first.

Shaking away from his thoughts, Riku turned to the others. "Do any of you guys have any ideas?" He asked.

----------------------
From-
Character Name: Rai
Home World: Twilight Town
Weapon: Struggle bat
Other: Rai is a member of the Twilight Town Disciplinary Committee, along with Seifer, Fuu, and Vivi. The group often causes trouble for Hayner, Pence, and Olette.

Character Name: Vanitas
Home World: Keyblade Graveyard
Weapon: Keyblade: Void Gear
Other: Emo Sora Vanitas is the second apprentice of Master Xehanort, the embodiment of the extracted darkness from Ventus's heart, and the source of the Unversed.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:12 am

The closer they got to the mansion, the harder it became for Sora to focus. His connection to Roxas was causing his head to fill with feelings and memories that were not his own, intensifying when they reached the place of his nobody's birth.
Kairi noticed Sora's increasing emotion and meant to say something to him, but couldn't find the words.
Sora tried to concentrate on Riku's question, and when thinking of how to answer him, an image of Roxas came before his closed eyes. He was opening this gate for the first time, holding out the Kingdom Key and commanding its power to open the strong lock. "Simple..." Sora whispered. Opening his eyes, he turned to his friends and then summoned his own keyblade in his hand, but in the next moment he was interrupted.
"And just what makes YOU think you can waltz around like you own the place?!"
Pence quickly faced who had arrived. "S-Seifer? Oh, not again," he groaned.
Seifer, his own followers behind him, came forward and closed in on the others. "Hayner's gang thinking they'd do a little exploring in the most mysterious spot in Twilight Town? Pfft. Always out to cause trouble, aren't ya?" he sneered mockingly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:07 am

"Yeah, you've got a lot of nerve coming here to uncover secrets without Seifer's say-so, y'know!" Rai added.
Hayner was quickly annoyed by all this. Not him again. "Since when do we need his say-so?" Hayner asked in disbelief, honestly hoping he wouldn't get an answer. He'd really rather not deal with the "Disciplinary Committee" right now.
Who was this Seifer guy anyway? One thing was certain, Riku didn't care for any of this. He had a feeling that something awaited the group inside the mansion. Why else would the gate have been resealed? Even though he wanted to say something to this punk and his cronies, he'd prefer not to meddle with petty disputes, no matter how annoying they are.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:48 am

Seifer scoffed. "You losers never have any clue what you're doing. It's up to me to keep you in line. Now, I've been hearing reports of strange flashes of light coming from here lately, and WE"—he gestured to Rai and Fuu next to him—"are going to get to the bottom of it. You'd best step aside before I make you!" He took out his struggle bat and waved it around at Hayner tauntingly, cuing for his posse to strike a pose behind him.
This scene triggered another picture in Sora's mind, of one of Roxas's own difficult confrontations with Seifer in his version of Twilight Town. Roxas had ended up practically wiping the floor with Seifer. He'd know what to do, Sora thought, holding back a smirk. "Why not fight him?" he asked Hayner and Riku in a hushed tone.
Kairi, not amused with Seifer's attitude, looked to Olette. "Did you hear what he said though, about the flashes of light? What could that mean? This must really be where we were meant to look!" Her eyes widened.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:16 am

Rai took out his struggle bat in response to Seifer. "We'll definitely make you regret this, y'know!"
Hayner looked to Sora and nodded. "It looks like we have no choice, they'll never let us enter the mansion at this rate and it sounds like something big's goin' on in there." Hayner finished with a sigh.
Riku didn't want to fight simply because he felt this whole situation was unnecessary, but Hayner was right. If they wanted to find out the secrets the mansion held, they would have to take care of these brats first. "I agree with Hayner," Riku whispered, "the faster we take care of these three, the faster we can get inside."
Once it was decided, Hayner took out his struggle bat as well. "Fine, Seifer. We'll fight you, but only because you stand in our way." he said with a fierce look in his eyes.
Riku apparently had a struggle bat too? He really didn't know where it came from, but he didn't have time to worry about little things like that and got in a battle stance too.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:38 pm

"Right!" Sora grinned determinedly, giving Hayner and Riku a nod. He made his keyblade reappear again, it having taken on the form of another struggle bat. He examined it very briefly, muttering to Riku off to the side, "Cool, don't exactly remember getting these modification keychains, right? I guess it's Twilight Town magic." He shrugged and then ran at Rai, hoping to catch him off-guard. "Heh, I think you guys are all talk!" at the last word, he slammed the bat down, attempting to land a blow anywhere on Rai's body.
Seifer faced Riku and Hayner. He had a cocky grin and narrowed eyes, and kept darting around the both of them before even striking yet himself.
Pence gently took Kairi and Olette by the arm (ignoring the fact that he was blushing a little bit), to back up a few feet so they'd all be out of the fray. Then, he returned his focus to Hayner, Sora, and Riku. "YEAH, get em, guys!" he cheered powerfully.
Kairi chuckled. "Is this what Struggle matches are really like?" she asked, and then started cheering along with Pence, whooping and shouting out the guys' names supportively.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Rai tried to defend himself from Sora's swift attack, but he responded too late and got hit smack on the head by the spiky haired teen's struggle bat. "Not... fair..." Rai sighed as he fell to the ground unconscious. Apparently Sora's blow was so strong that it knocked Rai out.
Even through Hayner and Riku were incredibly focused, their friend's cheers still reached them.
Riku let out a smile, it felt nice to have his friend's support. He quickly got his head back in the game and studied Seifer's moves carefully. He's not attacking. He's waiting for me to make the first move, huh? Riku prepared to attack Seifer and ran up to him, the gang leader seemed prepared for this and dodged like it was nothing. Tch! Darn, I missed. He must've been ready for this. Riku took a moment to come up with a strategy, he needed time to figure out his opponent's weaknesses.
Hayner stood close to Riku. After he watched Seifer dodge his friend's attack, he realized that Riku was still discovering his moves. "I'll cover you!" Hayner shouted as he moved in front of him in a defensive stance. I'll give Riku the time he needs. I won't lose to the likes of Seifer! Hayner thought determinedly.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Even Sora himself was taken by surprise at the success and power of his strike. Whoa! He looked down at Rai, apparently unconscious. "Looks like Rai's out!" he declared to the others, triumphant and slightly amused.
The spectating friends' excitement was greatly increasing. Kairi's eyes were shining, and her fangirly shouts rang out: "Yeah Soraaaa~! ♡ You're so great!"
Seifer clenched his fists in outrage. "Oh that's IT!" he screamed as he lunged with his weapon targeting the nearest opposer, Riku. He focused all his energy and anger on an insane blow right to his gut. It landed, but the result was Seifer getting instantly knocked back away from him and nearly falling to the ground. His hit was fully deflected by the might of Riku's abs, and everyone knew it.
Kairi may have been breathless but she managed to squeal "Aaaaa rIKU...!"
Seifer was seething mad; he had enough of this and it was time to turn the humiliation over to them. He was quick to jump back into the fight. He swung his struggle bat in a flurry of fast attacks all around, and complained while he did so. "Ugh, this isn't even fair! I'm outnumbered! Vivi's not even here when we need him... And hey, Fuu! You should be helping me out here!" he said to his other follower, realizing she had stayed out of this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonypaw on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Fuu had been watching as the fight began to turn increasingly in Riku and Hayner's favor. Back when it started she had honestly thought that Seifer and Rai would be enough to take them on, but now she knew it would probably be best for her and her friends to just throw in the towel on this one.
"Meh." Fuu replied nonchalantly. If Seifer really wanted to beat them that bad, he should be smart and come back later with an actual plan. "Let's just leave."
"Come on guys, you can do it!!" Olette yelled and waved as she cheered her friends on. She had been stunned silent a moment ago when she saw Seifer's last hit get deflected, she'd never even seen anything like that in these kind of fights. Riku is even more amazing than I thought!
Olette was having fun standing here, cheering along with Kairi. The fight was nearing an end, what with Seifer the last opponent left standing. She watched excitedly as Seifer was surrounded by his opponents.
Ebonypaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 23
Fresh-kill : 11551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:49 pm

"Wow!" Pence cheered along with the girls, his smile showing how impressed he was at his friends' performance here. "You've totally got this now!" It was great to watch Seifer be taught a lesson after all the trouble he always gives.
Seifer exhaled in frustration. "Seriously?! There's no way I'm giving in to these guys, never!" he yelled, glaring at Fuu and clearly not giving up. His hands gripped tighter around the handle of his weapon, and in a quick decision he whipped around to strike at Sora behind him, hoping to catch him off-guard.
Sora's reflexes were quick, and he stopped Seifer's hit with his own struggle bat. They were stuck in a clash for a few moments, and after some strain Sora managed to overpower Seifer enough and cause him to jump back. Sora held his arm out, signaling to Hayner and Riku for them to all strike at once. "Together!" he shouted, rushing at the helpless Seifer with them. Seifer was left staggering from the attack, and Sora looked to Hayner with a quick nod to indicate that he should have this final blow to his rival.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:14 pm

Hayner let out an annoyed sigh in response to how stubborn Seifer was being. Even when he's already defeated he's not giving up? Classic Seifer. Hayner didn't have much time to dwell on it as Seifer suddenly attempted to land a blow on Sora.
It seemed that Riku had the same thoughts even before Sora signaled that he wanted the group to attack together, for the bond they shared was stronger than anything any foe could possibly do.
Both Hayner and Riku nodded in response as they charged along side Sora, letting out a manly yell as well.
With Seifer gravely wounded in the attack, it was time to deliver the final attack to him. Hayner walked up to Seifer with a serious look, then struck strong and swiftly. "Now get out of here, Seifer. You've lost." Hayner spoke softly and put away his struggle bat. Even though Hayner acted seriously, he could barely contain how happy he was. He had finished off Seifer in the coolest way possible in front of his friends and Oletteeee <3. Man did he feel great!
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:02 am

Pence jumped up and proudly called out, "Hayner, you rule!!" What a great sight this was. He beamed to Olette and Kairi, "So cool, right? Our guy always comes through, and especially dignified this time, I'd say."
"Uh huh!" Kairi agreed with an enthusiastic and warm smile.
Seifer groaned, putting on a dramatic display while he barely kept from collapsing. "Why... Why did it have to end this way?!" His voice was quivering. "This–" He scoffed weakly, then forced himself to stand up straight and look Hayner in the eye. "Don't go thinking this means you've beat me! This only shows that you're so pathetic to only take up an OBVIOUSLY UNFAIR fight. Next time will be different, and I will show you meddling punks your place in my town!" He dusted off his clothes and started to leave. "...Tch. Not that any of you are worth the trouble anyway. Ugh. Fuu, help me get Rai up and let's go," he muttered angrily. While working to get the big guy awake and to his feet, he turned his hostile gaze to Riku with one final mocking gibe of, "By the way, that shirt you're wearing looks ridiculous."
Kairi covered her mouth with her hands, hardly able to contain her amusement with this spectacle, or with Seifer's demeanor for that matter.
Sora quickly tried to defend his best friend, fighting really hard not to laugh. "Hey now! That's enough."

Inside the mansion in an upstairs room, a pair of blue eyes opened. The boy who they belonged to, though he couldn't see much at first in the dim room with its curtains drawn, only needed a moment to recognize this familiar place and its feeling. He was clueless as to why he could be back here, but he felt both a fierce sense of attachment and significance, strongly in his heart. He had been hovering, and now willfully descended to the floor. Once the spinning of his head lessened, he hurried through the door and down the hall, not even requiring real thought in deciding this. He ran down the west hall and stopped at the closed door to The White Room. He placed his hand against it and breathed.
"Naminé, are you there? It's me. Roxas."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:10 pm

"That was great, Hayner!" Riku gave him a smile. "You really taught that punk a lesson."
Hayner blushed a little, but with pride, not embarrassment. "Thanks, you guys. I'm just glad I had all of you here to support me. I don't think I could've done this without you," he finished as he looked to Sora and Riku.
"No problem. What are friends for?" Riku said, just before Seifer got up. Riku watched as Seifer insulted Hayner, but he seemed unfazed.
Hayner didn't say anything and waited for the blond and his gang to leave.
Riku was about to suggest that they finally enter the mansion, but suddenly Seifer came up to him and insulted his shirt, then simply walked away with Fuu and Rai. Riku was blushing now. He had totally forgotten about the ridiculous shirt he was still wearing. He knew he shouldn't let something that Seifer said bother him, but now he was desperate to change out of the shirt. "Uhhh, do you think we can try to get in the mansion now? I kinda want to find someplace where I can change out of this thing, it's a little embarrassing." He finally found the courage to say that he needed to change. NOW, before he ruins his manly reputation any further.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonypaw on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Olette quickly held her hand up to her mouth to stifle a giggle at seeing Riku embarrassed about his shirt. The shirt, however adorable, indeed did not suit Riku's cool demeanor. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a chance to change soon." Olette said to Riku optimistically, then turned to Hayner to congratulate him on the boys' victory. "You guys were awesome! I'm gonna remember this every time Seifer and his gang try to mess with us!" She held her hand up for a high-five, which he accepted with a smile. "Oh! That's right, the mansion." In the excitement of the fight Olette had nearly forgotten why they were here. "You were about to open it, right Sora?"

Namine looked up toward the door with a small gasp when she heard the familiar voice. She was seated at the table in The White Room, surrounded by walls still decorated with her drawings. "Roxas?" She answered with surprise as she suddenly stood up from her chair, nearly knocking it over. She herself had only woken up a few moments ago, or had she simply appeared? She felt as though she was in a state of shock, she couldn't think of a reason for her being here again. Questions were whirling through her head as she ran to the door. Did something bad happen to Kairi and the others? If Roxas is here too, something big must have happened. Where is the organization right now? Is this their doing? And most of all, Is this even real, am I really here? She opened the door half expecting Roxas not to be there after all, but there he was, standing before her very eyes.
"Roxas!" She shouted, throwing her arms around him in a warm hug. "Roxas... " She spoke as she pulled back, "What is happening?"
Ebonypaw
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 pm

Kairi whispered quickly at Olette's side. "You know, Riku cooould have even taken that shirt off just now anyway. In, like, a manly declaration of victory! ...Or in embarrassment at Seifer's comment on it. But uh, neither would be like him, sadly." She giggled, then composed herself and returned her attention to the rest of them.  
Pence let out a relieved sigh. "Glad you got Seifer's gang taken care of. Way to show off, too!" he joked.
"Mmhmm," Sora said, somewhat distractedly. His heart was feeling the connection to the mansion again as he looked past the gate. He closed his eyes. "Yes, I was going to open it..." His keyblade flashed as he changed its form back into the Oathkeeper, then he held it out to the lock. Light was emitting from Sora's keyblade in a straight line to the gate's lock, glowing as it filled it and opened it.
Kairi walked up to Sora and placed her hand over his. "Time to find what we were meant to." She gestured for Riku to follow, and took his hand too for a moment.
Sora nodded meaningfully and moved forward. He opened the mansion's decorated front door and stepped into the entryway. "Of course you three can come too, if you want," he said to Hayner, Pence, and Olette behind him.
"Have you been inside before?" Kairi asked Hayner as they walked.

Roxas's eyes widened when he saw the door actually open. His feelings were nearly overwhelming. "Naminé...!" I never thought I'd get to really see her again this way. He gently shook his head and cleared away any traces of tears before they could involuntarily spill. "Aren't you always the one with all the answers?" he replied with a small laugh. "I've just... reawakened, I guess? It's hard to even think straight or separate this from feeling like a dream. I don't know anything about why we're here. But for now, I'm just happy." His eyes met hers, then he looked down to the floor, shyly. "I'm sure we will figure this out," he finished, his voice sounding hopeful despite all the questions.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonypaw on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Namine looked down to the floor as well and wiped one eye. Seeing Roxas again like this and hearing his voice was almost too much for her. She was usually very calm, but as Roxas had said, she was usually the first to know everything. At least, back then she was.
Namine took a deep breath and nodded, "You're right. We can do this." She took his hand and walked with him down the hall to the stairway, looking around as they walked. The mansion looked about the same as it did when she last saw it, dusty, cobwebs here and there. She almost felt bad for the old building, if someone would clean it up and care for it it could be beautiful like it must have been one day.
As the reached the bottom of the stairs Namine heard something, a familiar sound. She turned to Roxas, "Do you hear that?" Before Roxas had time to answer her, heartless appeared, nearly a dozen of them. "Roxas, quick, summon your keyblade!" The heartless were starting to surround them, but Namine was confident Roxas could fight them. She turned expecting to see him in a fighting stance but instead he was looking at his hand questioningly. "Roxas, what's wrong?"
Ebonypaw
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Roxas's brief moment of silent hope with the comforting, yet mysterious girl who mattered so much to him was interrupted. His battle reflexes kicked in as soon as he was aware of the ambush, but something definitely didn't feel right. He called on his keyblade's power within him, the way he always had. Yet nothing was happening. He stared at his hand, with his mouth open in a soundless gasp while he kept trying. Not again... he thought in despair. “Naminé! It’s not working! If I can’t use my keyblade, how will I protect you?” The most he could do was stand in between her and one side of the group of heartless, only somewhat shielding her from them. I only just got back; why do things have to be so bad already? One of the heartless, a Neoshadow, dashed straight for Roxas and scratched at him. Roxas cried out in pain and tried to kick the heartless away.

Sora stepped tentatively into the mansion, slowing to survey for any changes there while continuing forward.
While they followed, Pence answered Kairi, “No, he hasn’t been inside this creepy place; none of us have. Everyone’s been curious and looked around before, sure, but not past the gate. It’s supposed to be locked.”
“Oh, right. I see,” Kairi replied. In the silence that followed, the atmosphere felt a little eerie then. The group soon reached the fork between the east and west stairways past the foyer.
Sora’s heart was distinctly leading him up the west side, and he knew his friends would trust him. Up the stairs now and down the hall a ways, the group could hear an obvious commotion, and hurried in its direction. Sora jolted when he saw the group of heartless. His heart pounding, he tried to make out who it was they were attacking. “It’s, It’s—!” He rubbed his eyes in disbelief. “Roxas...?”
Kairi gasped. “And Naminé! Guys, we have to help them!” Kairi quickly summoned her Destiny’s Embrace keyblade and ran toward the trouble, with Sora and Riku at her sides.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:49 am

"What the...? How?" Riku barely had time to react to the two nobodys' sudden appearance and jumped into battle, summoning his keyblade as well. Without thinking, he charged toward the heartless and slashed his keyblade at three of them, making them disappear instantly. It was just enough to clear a way out for Roxas and Naminé. "You two," Riku shouted "quick, get behind us! We'll take care of the heartless!" After finishing his sentence, he jumped back into a defensive stance. These heartless were pretty strong, Riku had just gotten lucky being able to take out three of them at once.
All Hayner could do was stay back and cheer his friends on. "You can do it guys! Show those heartless what you're made of!" He didn't recognize the two people they encountered, but any friend of Sora and Kairi's was a friend of his.
Willowrose
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: